Rosie's Coffee Date!

Story Info
Rosie meets Jack and Marjorie for coffee!
2k words
4.11
2.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

The next morning Rossie wakes and stretches before taking a long luxurious bath. She avoids touching herself because she wants only Jack's hands, among other 'things,' to make her orgasm. Knowing that even brushing against her nipples will send her into a manic masturbation cycle, she forces herself to think about other things.

Donning her sexiest black lace bra and panties, her favorite and sexiest set, she takes a moment to admire her silky physique in the full-length mirror. Her resting heart rate spikes, loving how scrumptious she looks. "I'd fuck you too if I was Jack sweetness," she whispers to herself. She attempts to imagine her ragdoll look after Jack has his way with her. She giggles and sighs, wishing he was here now.

Dressing in her shear orange sun dress. Wincing at how it's a bit tight for her small firm tits, but it perfectly covers her ass. The skirt is cut high and perfectly displays her smooth delicious thighs. Looking at the mirror she smiles but wonders, "Hmm what's missing?" She ties up her long silky black hair with a white ribbon attempting to show her innocence.

'You are so innocent Rosie, yet so amazingly fuckable,' she grins. Donning a little make-up and wearing white high heels, she heads out for her meeting with Jack, her pussy purring sweetly with anticipation.

Jack sits in his truck and watches her cross the street, knowing he will be late on purpose, just to make her want him more. She looks incredible. The sun shines through the shear dress framing her delicious thighs and sexy gap. Jack's mouth waters at the glimpse of her phat pussy lips and labia petals, recalling her sweet tangy flavor. His saliva runs and his cock throbs knowing they will be fucking very soon. God such a hot beauty.

The coffee shop is not busy today. Jack enters quietly and slides up behind her at the counter as she places her order. Her scent wafts over him. His senses in overdrive, the smell of her steamy pussy reveals itself. His right-hand slides around her waist and his left-hand covers her mouth to stifle any protests. He whispers, "Shhhhhh baby, don't make a sound. You smell horny you hot fucking slut!"

Jack holds her tight, pressing his hard cock against her taut firm ass. Picking her up, he takes her to his favorite booth, the one in front of the picture window at the front of the shop, and bends her over the table. He flips the skirt up over her gorgeous ass. While admiring the view, he holds her down with his right hand, slaps her ass with his left, and then whispers in her ear, "Fucking sweet ass sugar. Who's your daddy darlin?"

"You are Daddy. Do with me as you please," she dutifully responds in her breathiest voice.

Jack presses his bulging mass against her ass. "Where's my money whore?"

Rosie spasms at his words and a shrill voice she states, "In my bag...get it and get to fucking stud!"

Jack lays his weight on top of her and reaches for her bag. He pulls out an envelope and counts out $300. Rosie envelope is stuffed with over $3000. "Holy fuck woman. You planning on us fucking all week baby?"

"You been paid. Now get busy and put that hard cock to use, you fuck!" Rosie barks and squirms.

Squealing for effect, she knows she can't get away from her man whore and has no intention to, but she struggles knowing Jack loves a sexy struggle. Grabbing her wrists, he ties them to the edge of the table and slowly slides her panties down her legs and off her feet, leaving on her white heels, an erotic touch.

"Nice lace baby." He balls them up and stuffs them in her mouth. "Shhhh. It's my playtime now woman," as he licks her cheek. He then ties her ankles to the table legs and steps back admiring his handiwork. She struggles for effect. He licks his lips seeing her gorgeous legs wide, taut sweet ass high in her heels, and delicious Asian pussy glistening and pulsing for his cock.

The barista, Marjorie, the only employee working this morning, walks to the door and throws the deadbolt and flips over the open sign. She goes to the corner table and settles in for the show, trembling at the site of Rosie's gorgeous ass and spread legs calling to her. Wishing she was also being man handled by Jack, she asks, "Jack are you going to fuck that woman?"

Jack gives her a smile and a cheeky grin. "This is Rosie Marjorie, and yes, I'm going to fuck this sexy slut mean and crazy, just the way she likes it!" Marjorie wiggles out of her panties, her fingers massaging her clit, her eyes big, her breathing rapid.

"Rosie brought lots of cash Marjorie. She knows what she's doing, don't you my sweet lil slut," he says then smacks her ass again, following that up by licking it.

Rosie sees his reflection in the window glass. He smiles wickedly and winks at her, which makes him even more devilishly handsome to her. She thoroughly enjoys giving her husband's money to Jack for his cock and his cum. She wiggles her sweet ass and moans through her panties. Her pulsing pussy drips sweet warm honey which Jack licks off her erotic labia. "Yea, that's my whore. You're mine now you sexy cunt."

Rosie moans at the sound of his words, loving being degraded and used, her inner slut craves a mean and nasty fucking.

Jack turns and winks at Marjorie, who is getting very excited. She stares transfixed and sucks on her panties. "Jack," she says breathlessly, "She's so hot. Is this the girl you fucked on the roof the other day?"

Jack smiles deviously and nods his head, his hands sliding all over Rosie's sexy ass. Jack loves how she squirms, being tied down and silenced. Her muffled squeals make him laugh. "It's no use Baby girl, I only want to hear your orgasm moans baby. I hope you planned for a long session sweet, because you're going to cum about a dozen times." Rosie had a feeling she would get crazy fucked today, especially after yesterday's phone sex. She squirms more, wanting Jack to get on with it.

Jack smacks Rosie's ass and enjoys how she jumps and shakes. Marjorie squeals and asks if she could do that. Jack nods and waves for her to come have at it.

Marjorie leans down, her hand on Rosie's sweet ass, and whispers, "Rosie, I heard how hot you were from the pilot, Marc. He told me how much you loved getting fucked in public. I saw your video. I think you are gorgeous baby. I'm really excited to watch Jack fuck your pussy close up."

She then smacks Rosies ass, squealing at how it shakes from her touch, watching as her hand print begins to appear on her ass cheek. Marjorie exclaims excitedly, "Look how my print shows up on her sexy skin Jack! God that's one incredible ass."

"It is baby!" Jack smiles and tells Marjorie to remove his shorts. She slowly drags his shorts down his legs, staring as his rock-hard cock bobs and weaves in front of her lips. She shivers and her pussy vibrates sweetly, her desire for it is maddening.

He slides his hard cock up and down Rosie's slit, dribbling precum onto her labia petals. Marjorie grabs his cock and licks it clean. "Fuck" she exclaims!

Jack smiles and agrees, "Nice huh?" He slips two fingers in Rosie's pussy and fingers her slowly. "God baby your pussy is so slippery." Rosie moans. He pulls his soaked fingers and licks them sloppily. "Want a taste Marjorie?"

Marjorie grabs Jack's hand and sucks his fingers hard. "Fuck Marjorie, can I keep my fingers?"

Marjorie giggles and notices Rosie's dildo in her bag. She pulls it out and shows it to Jack. He smiles and nods gleefully. Marjorie hands it to Jack and then begins licking and sucking his cock. Jack sets the dildo to low and slides it softly up and down Rosie's slit from her ass hole to her clit. He loves how it glistens with her juice and how she sweetly moans. Slowly he feeds the head of the vibrating mass between her labia petals. Rosie groans loudly as she watches Marjorie sucking and licking Jack's rocket in the window's reflection and pushes back hard. Jack only gives her the head, slowly, in and out, as he and Marjorie marvel while watching her pussy lips glide around it tightly. Marjorie spasms as she sucks Jack's cock and fingers her own pussy. She gasps and says, "Jack OMG, I'm cumming. Please fuck my pussy Jack!"

Jack shakes his head and says, "Marjorie, you know I don't fuck my employees baby."

Marjorie 45, moans, knowing she has worked there for 15 years and seen Jack fuck hundreds of women, yet has never enjoyed the pleasure of his cock deep inside her pussy. Jack has licked and sucked her pussy and tits, somewhat as a bonus for her dedicated service, but he won't fill her pussy with his magical cock and cum. He has pumped alot of cum doen her throat and on her tits...even cumming on her pussy and ass a couple times.

'Fuck me!' She thinks as she tries to deep throat his huge cock, but can't. It's too big.

Rosie moans and rolls her hips, straining against the ropes to get more dildo inside her pussy. Jack loves the squirm but Marjorie is doing her usual fabulous job of sucking his cock so he turns the vibrator to high and drives it deep inside Rosie. She gasps and squeals, raising up and clenches her ass, gripping the rubber hog as it singes her nerves gloriously. Jack strokes her fast, loving how her pussy lips slide juicily around the dildo. The wet audio is so erotic.

Rosie is ready to explode and so is Jack. Marjorie stops sucking Jack's cock and says, "Jack, will you cum on her pussy for me? I'd love to lick your cum off her juicy lips."

"Fuck!" Jack yanks the dildo out of Rosie's pussy, slamming his own cock deep inside her hard and rough. He pounds her madly, slamming her violently. Rosie squeals and screams, "Fuck, Yes, Jack fuck my pussy you hot fucker, Yes!

Jack yanks his cock out of sprays hot thick cum all over Rosie's ass and pussy. Marjorie is in awe watching how many times he sends long white bursts of tasty cum all over her pussy and ass. Rosie bucks and cums hard, grabbing the edge of the table and screaming loudly. Her shaking makes the table legs pound the floor.

Marjorie slowly licks his thick discharge off Rosie's lower back and ass, saving her juicy pussy for last. Jack picks up Rosie's dildo and slides it inside Marjorie's pussy as she bends over to devour his cum. She squeals loudly as the big rubber vibrates her pussy sweetly. Jack strokes her fast and hard. Marjorie explodes, screaming into Rosies pussy and gripping her ass hard. Rosie watches in the window and cums again. "Nice Marjorie," Jack grins.

They collapse in the booth. Jack unties Rosie and she immediately crawls to him and slides her pussy onto Jack's slippery cock. "Now you motherfucker. Make me a MILF God damnit.

Jack fucks her meanly, yanking on her tits for leverage. They cum together violently. Rosie nails draw blood from Jack's back. He has too many strands of her jet black hair between his fingers. Rosie wouldn't have it any other way. She pants and kisses Jack incessantly.

Marjorie rises out of the booth and kisses both of them. "Jesus fuck you two. I can't do this every day."

Jack and Rosie smile at each other and swap tongues, knowing they love fucking every day and will be fucking again very soon. Rosie reaches into her bag and gives Jack another $300. She gives Marjorie $100 and a soft kiss. "You lick pussy good baby."

Marjorie kisses her back hard and whispers, "Baby, please convince Jack to fuck my pussy."

Rosie smiles and tells her, "I'll work on it sweets!" But she has no intention of doing that. Her interest lies in getting every drop of Jack's hot cum for herself.

"Now, what about that coffee I ordered?" She teases.

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers