All Comments on 'Rosie's DUI Court Appearance'

by jdb12399

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Grteat start to the story.

writingsomethingnewwritingsomethingnewover 2 years ago

This is another great story. I can already see your style getting better and better and your vision is becoming clearer. I look forward to every story you publish and I'm looking forward to more Rosie.

msspnnrmsspnnrover 2 years ago

What are “some invited witnesses?” That seems vague. Really enjoyed the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the "corporal punishme" tag really cracked me up.

jdb12399jdb12399over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone. Second chapter is underway already. There's more from Rosie and Stacey.

"Corporal Punishme" - whoops! :)

Msspnnr - indeed it does . . . .

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Great start to this new story. Much more info then the previous outing. My only question was why was Rosie forced to strip off in front of other prisoners, especially a male. Was it part of the evaluation process or they just didn't care. Who are the invited witnesses? strangers, family or friends. I would also like to point out that the punishment proposed is pretty harsh for offenses which would normally only warrant a fine and/or maybe license suspension. What do you get for jaywalking or littering? Sorry, these are just things that pop into my head.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work, only suggestion I have is more cavity searches… great work. Looking forward to more!

Thank you

27610328952761032895over 2 years ago

I loved the Fraudulent Judicial Punishment story, extraordinarily pleased to see that it's continuing in the form of other characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it! Judicial punishment is the best. If this were the justice system in my town, I would be the worst criminal ;). I hope there is some mix up or situation that results in Rosie being naked for a longer period than usual or seen by more people than usual. Like maybe they run out of uniforms, or she needs to be transferred somewhere else, but in the nude. Great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start. Love the judicial punishment themed stories and this one has a great opening chapter! Can't wait to read what happens to Rosie as her adventure proceeds in the system! Hopefully it will be a highly erotic admixture of pain, pleasure & humiliation for our heroine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel disappointed that there is no caning of the buttocks in the sentence. And i think you overestimate the sensitivity of the magistrates in suggesting that someone might have a tummy caning because of bariatric shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great opening chapter! Looking forward to the next one where Rosie has to repeat the humiliating preparatory physical examination, including an enema & shower administered by the staff prior to her actual corporal punishment! Hoping that an X-frame will be used (my fave apparatus!) and she is rigged very tightly. Keep up the very erotic writing!

Vinile111Vinile111over 2 years ago

I liked the story. There is a good level of detail, and it's easy to feel absorbed by the narrative. I only question the choice of questions in the questionnaire (apologies for the tongue twist), is it really necessary to have her answer what her sexual preferences are? Also, I feel it would be more realistic if the court didn't ask about Rosie's preferences in terms of punishments. That choice seems at odds with the situation. I agree that the court would probably choose a private punishment not to endanger Rosie's career, but to go as far as asking her preference seems to me a bit out of place. Aside from this, it's a very engaging story. Can't wait for the 2nd chapter!

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 2 years ago

Would public humiliation and corporal punishment be more effective than jail time for minor offences? Interesting concept

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic detail and dialogue !

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

Great writing as always, BUT WE NEED PART 2. !!!! ( All caps 'shouting ' fully intended)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After my comments on a previous story; Sarah at the airport with an expired Visa, Rosie's story seems to have put all my crits to bed. This is so much more matrure. Not perfect, but what an improvement. Your attention to detai is impressive but most I liked, were your subtle references to the " change in Law that has 'recently legalised corporal chastiement.' The matter of our modern-day civilising renunciation of archaic cruelty has been a thorn in the pleasure of punitive erotic fiction when set in modern times. So well done; I'll be looking to read more of your enjoyably plausible stories and hopefully improve my own literary creations.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

I enjoyed the premise of this story, your attention to detail in both your descriptions and characterisation are second to none. I look forward to reading further instalments of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it. Can’t wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdb12399@jdb12399
I enjoy writing coporal punishment stories and scenarios in Judicial or other formal settings. I REALLY appreciate comments and stars on my stories. I particularly appreciate feedback by email via the 'provide feedback' option. If you leave an email address - I will reply and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES