All Comments on 'Rosie's DUI - The Punishment'

by jdb12399

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gosh yes I so want to know what happens. So powerful.

punishment_centerpunishment_centerover 1 year ago

Another very good story about judicial punishment from you. This is my favorite theme. Thank you. I really like your attention to detail, such as the proper placement of the strokes of the cane on the abdomen or the wedge in the crotch. I would love to read much more of this in the future.

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

As always, great storytelling. Once again your correctional staff were professional and humane. I tend to enjoy slightly harsher punishments,; but here we are dealing with a body part that has many vital organs underneath, unlike the breasts or bottom with my preference for punishment over sex, I'd not ordinarily desire a next chapter. However, in this case, it might be interesting - if it did not take time from your future judicial stories

One teeny tiny quibble- the story seemed a bit rushed this time, and missing some of the details you are so expert in providing re arrival and preparation.

My sadistic mind would savour some punishments higher up the scale in future, too.

Wil be checking your name every time I log in to Literotica, each time hoping for a new story or series

enslaver0644enslaver0644over 1 year ago

Yes write the next one and I like the short stay prison theme stories too.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 1 year ago

I love your series. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue the story. Thank you for writing it.

jdb12399jdb12399over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments everyone.

It's always appreciated. I'm always relieved when people tell me they like the detail. As I am writing, I always end up thinking that people will be getting bored of each stroke laid individually.

Thanks @lecture - I deliberately didn't include the arrival and preparation that much this time to see what would happens. The fact you missed it enough to comment is persuasive :)

The story I am currently working on is a little different - don't worry though - it will still hurt. I will come back to Rosie and Stacey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yessss please, what's next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is great. if you continue it you will no doubt describe how Stacey comforts Rosie after her punishment but there is still a prisoner on stage about to receive her punishment. Hopefully, this will be where your next episode will start.

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 1 year ago

Great story. Please continue. We need to hear about the breast whipping.

I love your pacing. It creates a great sense of anxiousness. The description of the breast cinching, the strap around stomach to cinch the abdomen, the description of the blows from the navel to her pubic hair were all well done. Your mention of her having to wait and letting the pain percolate until she could get her hands on her breasts and abdomen was a great detail.

As one of your other readers stated I too would like to see higher and more severe punishments. Pussy caning, extreme pussy dilation. Asshole dilation. Labia stretching and enlargement. Cervix hitting and prolapsing. Clitoris punishment.

Let’s not forget about the guys either. Ball crushing.Ball caning. Ball stretching. Urethral dilation.

Looking forward to the use of the caustic chemicals as well.

Please please please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

JDB when is the next part coming out? Can't wait to hear what happens with the girls next

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please continue the story!

WoodnponyridrWoodnponyridr11 months ago

Beautiful and well written

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Next part, please continue love the series!!

GaryhamishGaryhamish8 months ago

Excellent story, please continue from this point with what happens to these very interesting characters and

redrum10redrum104 months ago

excellent, the tension & pacing is fantastic.....brilliant characters really hope you write more stories in this world

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdb12399@jdb12399
I enjoy writing coporal punishment stories and scenarios in Judicial or other formal settings. I REALLY appreciate comments and stars on my stories. I particularly appreciate feedback by email via the 'provide feedback' option. If you leave an email address - I will reply and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES