Round Robin Pt. 08

Story Info
Robin's gangbang continues, she is chosen one more time.
2k words
4.03
6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin Sloane was in an awkward position. She was tied face down on a serving cart. She was fortunate in that some pillows and blankets had been thrown on the cart to offer her some comfort, but that was as far as her luck went. A young man with a stiff seven plus inch cock was force feeding his meat to her. She tried to cooperate, but she was exhausted and there was also a man at her rear end trying to sodomize her.

This man, who had an incredibly thick round cock, had been ravaging her sore pussy before pulling out and re-entering her ass. Robbie had never taken one this big in her pooper. Her reaction was to try and pull away. But given that she was tied down there was no where to go. She tried to get her mouth off the cock in it, but the muscular, young, working-man easily gripped her head and held it in place. Her two ends were roughly being forced open and stuffed. She blacked out.

Robin awoke some time later. She had no idea how long she was out. She was still securely tied to the serving cart. An unknown fucker was pounding away at her sex. She could no longer tell the cocks apart-so many had she taken. This man gripped the sides of the cart for leverage and rutted away mercilessly. As he thrust into Robbie he pulled back on the wheeled cart pulling her back onto his raging dick.

Robbie grabbed the side supports of the cart and held on for dear life. It was another few minutes before the man grunted and filled her womanhood with a load of semen. His place was immediately taken by another man. Her sloppy, abused pussy was quickly penetrated and stretched once again. This treatment went on for perhaps another thirty minutes until two more men had taken her in this vulnerable position.

At this point there was a lull in the activity. All five men had cum at least two or three times. It was well past midnight and the fellas agreed that she had had enough-almost. It was agreed that one man would stay on for the night while the others left. A deck of cards was produced and the men cut for the honor. It turned out to be Mary's husband. The older gentleman with the ultra long cock.

As the other men gathered up their things and trooped out, Mary's husband untied Robin. She was lying limp and only half awake. She was unaware of the proceedings that decided her fate for the rest of the morning. After she was loosed, Mary's husband gathered her of sack of grain style and threw her on the bed. Robbie gave little or no acknowledgement of these actions. The man waited until the room was clear before locking the door and joining her on the bed. He was tired himself and wanted some rest before taking another crack at the young wife. For now she would make a good belly warmer.

Some time later, in the wee hours, Mary's husband woke up. He scratched and stretched. The comfort of the young wife by his side left him well rested and ready for more action. He first went to the john and peed and cleaned up a bit. Then he went back to the bed and eyed his prey. The woman lay in a fetal heap. She slept deeply and snored quietly. At one point she passed gas and a bit of leftover cum bubbled out of her still dilated asshole.

Mary's husband remembered deflowering that ass several nights ago. He would enjoy it once again. But first he wanted his cocked sucked and a bit of pussy before he finished up in her butt. He roughly shook her shoulder to waken her.

"Up and at em' dearie. Time to get back to work."

Robin was out of it. She barely acknowledged him. He gave her a hard slap across her ass. She shrieked and sat up. Mary's husband grabbed a handful of her wild hair. He pulled her towards his crotch.

"Let's go now sweetie. Prime that pump!"

Robin was way out of it, but she understood what was expected of her. She took the cock presented to her in her hands and started to suck it. She did an admirable job for someone who had just had the longest night of her life. But there was still much more to endure. She tried very hard to make the man come. She knew more time in her mouth was less time someplace else. But this man had already blown his load three times in the last eight hours. He would not climax from oral sex alone.

He enjoyed the treatment his cock was getting. At almost ten inches long, his slender cock was less than halfway down her throat. He made several attempts to force it further resulting in gagging and spitting up. At least it got his dick very slick. He unceremoniously threw her onto her back in the middle of the bed. He grabbed her ankles in his long arms and lifted her legs high before bending them back until her knees reached her tits.

The horny man knee walked towards Robin's open crotch. His very long schlong jutted out like the lance of a jousting knight. Her pussy was entered easily at this point. To this man there was little feeling of the sloppy pussy on his slender organ. Frustrated, he leaned in and pushed his shoulders against the back of Robbie's ankles forcing her completely bent back. In this position he could reach maximum penetration. Which given the length of his cock was pretty deep.

Mary's husband now began to slowly probe the deepest recesses of Robin's sex. He searched for the sweet spot of her cervix. This ultra deep pressure brought Robin back to reality. She began to cry out every time he hit a sensitive spot which was often. The man enjoyed the sounds of her pain as he slowly pumped around in her. He picked up his pace hoping to batter his way into her womb and enjoy the ultimate feeling of a cervical fuck.

The man kept at this for about ten minutes before he tired of the game. He withdrew his cock from her pussy. Bent back as she was, it was easy for him to penetrate Robin's asshole. It was well fucked and pointed in the right direction. Once inside, he began a rough pounding of her bottom. Robbie moaned and groaned through the ordeal. It took about six minutes to finish off. A small cum load was deposited deep inside her backside.

After this the exhausted man drew his slimy meat out slowly before rolling over and going to sleep. The night was finally at an end.

After the horrors of an all night gang fuck, Robin had some time to recuperate. Under the rules of the society, when a man's wife was undergoing her group sex, he could choose any of the other wives as a partner for the night. These choices were not being made until the last minute. When the men gathered in the rathskeller bar prior to the start of the action, the odd man out was told to pick any room key he wanted and go for it.

The wives were being ganged in order of age-from youngest to oldest. Tara, at 26, had gone first. Her husband had chosen Robin as his surrogate that night. This meant that Robbie had to go into her gang action worn out from the previous night. It also meant, of course, that she could have been chosen the next night as well. And the next and the next if those men had chosen to pick up her room key. No one was paying attention and no one cared anyway. They were all there for just one thing.

As it turned out, Robbie was chosen just one more time. On the second to last night of the event Leigh, who was 52, got her turn. Her husband stood over the keys spread out on the table. He could have any of the five lying there. Who would it be? The red head was the youngest, but she was thicker than her liked so he went with the next youngest wife available which was Robin. The took up her room key and ambled off for a night of anything goes sex.

For her part Robbie was pretty much spent by this point. This was night fourteen of the swap and even though she had been left alone since the night of here gangbang on the tenth night, it had been such an ordeal she really hadn't fully recovered. Three nights sex free had restored much of her health. She had sobered up and started eating solid food. As always, the meals prepared by the Inn staff were excellent.

The most noticeable difference was in the shape and condition of her pussy and asshole. Both had been permanently altered by the intense sexual activity not the least of which was the multiple penetrations the night of the gang fucking. Her anus was dilated just enough to see a bore hole. It would never close completely ever again. It was also showing the telltale hemorrhoid-ed look of the ass fucked. Her pussy lips seemed to have grown and enlarged like the leaves of a well watered plant. Her labia now hung down, purple and loose like cunt wattles.

According to what she had been told, there was only one night to go. There was only one chance that she would be called upon again to service a mean and brutal lover. But luck was not on her side that night. She would have to service Leigh's husband again. The same man who had first raped her with his ultra thick cock. The same man who had sodomized her during her gangbang with same big dick four nights ago, despite his revulsion to anal sex.

By now Robin was getting used to being a fuck toy. It was hard to believe, but the constant sexual use and abuse was having its effect on her. She was submissive and compliant on demand. Not just out of fear of harm, but out of a resignation that was what she was there for. To be a good slut as needed.

Leigh's husband showed up right on schedule. Robbie had not bothered to dress. She was pretty much out of clothes by then anyway. She lay on the bed wrapped in one of the inn's big luxuriant towels. The man entered the room and greedily looked at his victim before quickly disrobing. Fully nude his short but ultra girthy cock swayed between his thick thighs. He plopped down in the armchair and sighed.

He waved Robin over to him. She stood up off the bed and dropper her towel on the floor. She got down on all fours and crawled the few feet over to the seated man. Once there she took his semi-hard dick in her hands and began to stroke and lick it. It was a short but thick organ that quickly grew to hardness in response to her ministrations. Once ready and fully erect, the man grabbed Robin by her armpits and puller her into his lap. His favorite fuck position. He pulled her body to his in a bear hug and unhesitatingly thrust up into the woman.

Robin clung to the man with her arms wrapped tightly around his broad shoulders. Her knees were on either side of his legs and she was spread wide open. She pressed her face into his shoulder and wondered.

"Was this to be her fate, her new lot in life, to be traded and shared like a common fuck toy?"

All she could feel was the grinding that stretched her sex like taffy on a puller. Pink and sweet and sticky.

The end of Round Robin the first season