Roy Ch. 01

Story Info
Roy gets an unexpected visitor.
751 words
4.2
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are fictional and 18+

Roy woke on Monday at 10. The weekend had exhausted him. He stretched and felt his hard cock. It was always hard in the morning. He wrapped his hand around the shaft and stroked gently. He loved making his climaxes last. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Who on earth can that be he thought. He slipped his boxers on, went downstairs and opened the door. Standing there in a Terry Towel bathrobe was Anne, the girl next door.

"Hi Roy. Sorry to trouble you but our hot water system is broken and I wonder if I could use your shower?"

"Of course, Anne. Come in."

Anne was a good friend. They chatted sometimes over the back fence. She was an attractive teenager with long blonde hair, lovely blue eyes and nice small tits. Her starring feature was her bum. Lovely round orbs, very sexy. He held the door open for her and she brushed past him with a smile.

"Top of the stairs and at the end of the corridor."

He followed her up the stairs and went into his bedroom as she headed for the shower. He noticed that she did not close the door completely. Was that an invitation? He waited until he heard the water running and tip toed along the corridor to the shower.He peeked through the open door and could just make out her shape through the glass. His cock sprang to attention and he resumed his earlier stroking.

The water stopped and at last he got a full view of her naked body. She really was beautiful. Suddenly she called out.

"Roy. Could I have a towel, please."

"Sure. He pulled a fresh towel from the drying room and pushed it through the crack in the door. As she took the towel, she accidentally opened the door giving Roy a full view of her naked body. She smiled as she observed him just standing there spellbound. She glanced at his boxers and saw quite a big tent.

"I see someone is pleased to see me" she said as her hand went to the front of his boxers.

"Oooh, that feels really nice. Let's see what you are hiding there" she said as she slipped two thumbs into the waist of his boxers and slid them down to his feet. His fully erect 6in. cock stood up proudly.

Pulling him towards her she took his cock and licked the precum from the tip.

"Now let's find your bedroom and get comfortable." She walked out of the bathroom and down the hall looking in each room as she went.

"This looks like it" She entered the room with Roy following. She lay on the bed and spread her legs wide so that he could see the inside of her wet cunt. Roy climbed between her legs and buried his face in her wet cunt. His tongue licked up her slit from the bottom to her clit which was poking out. As he licked her clit she moaned with pleasure.

"Oh yes. Don't stop. Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmm Keep going"

Roy continued to lick along her slit enjoying the honey which was streaming out of her cunt. Each time he got to the top, he licked around her clit which was now hard and quite big. He sucked the round button into his mouth and pulled it gently. This was too much for Anne.

"Oooohhh, I'm coming, Aaaaahhhhh Aaaaaaaah" she cried as she squirted more honey into his ready mouth. Roy loved the taste of a girl's honey and he willingly swallowed it down.

Anne shuddered three more times before collapsing. Roy slipped up alongside her and the couple went to sleep. An hour later, Roy became aware of his cock being sucked. He slowly awoke enjoying the sensation. Looking down he saw Anne's head slowly bobbing up and down. He soon felt that sensation as his juices rose from his balls.

"I'm coming" he moaned but she just kept going until he shot his load into her mouth. He watched as she swallowed every drop.

"Yum, yum. You taste really nice" she said and he kissed her and cleaned up her face.

"I think we both need a shower now."

They headed for the shower and enjoyed playing wit each other's bodies under the warm water. They dried off and got dressed. Anne kissed him goodbye as she went out of the front door.

To be continued.