All Comments on 'RSVP - A Halloween Story'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hot

Very sexy and intense. I really enjoyed reading it. I especially liked this part: "I sat up straight on my man's face and ground my cunt into his mouth. I could see the prick of the man I had been sucking spurting high into the air and I could feel a splash of something-- probably cum-- splatter against my back. I had just had a tremendous orgasm, but somehow I felt like I was still on the edge ready to explode.

One of the women rose shakily to her feet and I followed her example. When she-- and the other five women-- bent over and put their palms on the floor I also followed their example. The men stood behind us. I was afraid that they might be going for the back door, but they carefully lined themselves up with our cunts and slowly pushed their way in. I groaned loudly in heat and need as I felt myself being filled so fully.

Just as the men started moving one of the dark-skinned husbands came and stood before me. His zipper was open and his large prick bobbed in front of my face like a black sausage. Again I greedily pulled it into my mouth and began sucking and slurping.

Asmodeus stood there calmly while the man behind me rammed me forward and pulled me back as he attacked my cunt. I could feel myself going higher and higher. I expected Lilith's husband to also become excited, but instead he remained totally calm as I reached the peak of orgasm mountain and gladly threw myself off the cliff into the bliss of climax. If I didn't feel the slimy taste of cum in my mouth, I wouldn't have known that he had cum at all. He seemed so calm about it as he just smiled down at me. In response I groaned and nearly fell to the ground as the sexual heat and need flared even hotter within my body.

As I was regaining my breath, he said very softly, "You are starting to warm up, let's do round two.""

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although a common mistake, the year 2000 was the last year of the 20th century, not the first of the 21st. 2001 was the first year of the "new milleneum."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

interesting Love the energy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why not?

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 2 years ago

Why not?

Hope she turns me fully cis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fun story without all the usual harshness. I wish you luck. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...