RSVP - A Halloween Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One final round to charge you up," my Lilith said firmly. Suddenly I-- and the other six women-- were on a large circular bed. I was lying with my hips right at the edge of the bed and my arms were tight up above my head on the bed. I was grasping a thick metal ring of some sort... no, I wasn't grasping it, my hands were bound to it with thick ropes or pieces of leather.

The man who had been coupling with me was now standing between my legs. He lifted them up onto his shoulders and rammed his rock-hard manhood into my cunt. All seven men began thrusting in sequence, with their thrusts going around the bed almost like a wave. There was also a wave of sexual energy which was flowing around the bed taking each of us higher and higher and higher and higher.

I could hear the cries of passion from the other women and I could smell their cunts as they became more and more excited. I was way higher than I had ever been in my life. I was ramming myself into the man's crotch each time he thrust into me. I was so hot that I thought I would explode... or at least burst into flames. I felt an orgasm just start to boil up out of my body and into my mind. And then, just before I could explode, the man was pulled violently away.

Lilith was now kneeling between my legs. "Release it for me, my slave," she said as she sucked and licked. "Release all of it."

I couldn't help myself. I screamed and yelled and bounced my ass on the bed as the mother of all orgasms tore through my body.

It was the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced. But it was a strange orgasm. Usually my orgasms feel like waves of fire falling over my body or exploding out of my body. This one felt like rivers of fire flowing from everywhere in my body down to my cunt and out into Lilith's mouth.

I raised my head, gasping for air, and could see the seven men spread out on the floor around the bed. Four of them were on their backs with a Lilith riding them as they bowed upward off the floor in an intense climax. Three of them were face down with an Asmodeus plowing into their asses. They, too, were in the throes of an intense orgasm, but rather than bowing up, they were pushing back into their Asmodeus.

My orgasm continued and the river of fire kept flowing out of me and out of me and out of me and out of me until I lost consciousness.

I awoke at midnight on the couch in my apartment. My hand was inside my soft shorts with my fingers buried deep within my flooded cunt.

"That was a really weird dream," I said aloud. "Nice... and satisfying," I added, "but really weird."

I didn't think anything of it, but the next year on Halloween I had the exact same dream... and the next... and the next... and the next. In fact, for nineteen years I had the exact same dream. I moved to a different state. I got married. I had kids. But every year at Halloween I had the exact same dream. Some of the men and women in the dream with me changed, but the dream itself remained exactly the same. I would be picked up at exactly eight o'clock and I would wake up in my own bed or on the couch or in a chair in the corner at a party at exactly Midnight. When that happened, my husband commented that it was as if I wasn't there for most of the party. I thought about telling him the truth, but instead just said that I hadn't been feeling well.

Then last year the dream was different. Well, actually, everything in the dream was the same, but after my explosive orgasm, Lilith came with me back to my bedroom. My husband was sound asleep on his side of the bed.

Lilith stood above me and said, "You aren't charging up like you used to."

I looked at her in wonderment and perhaps fear.

"You are getting older," Lilith said softly. "I don't really want to consume you, but soon, perhaps as soon as next year, you will not have built up a large enough charge of sexual energy and I will drain you completely. You need to find someone younger to come to my party."

"I don't understand," I said plaintively.

"I'm a succubus," she replied. "My husband Asmodeus is an incubus. We draw our life force from the sexual energy of other people. The magic number of my name allows me to divide myself into seven parts. Asmodeus likewise has the magic number of seven. On this special night, we are able to each bring seven others to our party where we guide them to charge each other up with sexual energy. The feast of sexual energy we receive when that is released allows us to live for at least another year without having to feed."

She stroked me between the legs and I felt a flood of wetness. "We do not want to kill others so that we may live. So we have come up with a set of party games that build up sexual energy in a person that we then pull into ourselves. But your sexual energy is fading. If you do not find a replacement, next year you might not return from the party."

"Oh," I said sadly. Then I asked, "How do I find a replacement?"

"It's simple," she replied. "All you have to do is to invite someone to the party. The first one who responds to your invitation will be your replacement."

"That's what happened to me," I said. It was more of a question than a statement.

"Yes," Lilith replied. "That's what happened to you. You were the first to reply to the invitation you received in your email and I came to take you to the party."

"But I don't know how to send out a bunch of spam emails like that," I whined.

"We were doing this long before emails existed," she replied, "and we will be doing it long after the net is ancient history." She cocked her head slightly and asked, "What do you know how to do?"

"I can write," I answered. "I write a lot of stories, but I've never had any of them posted or published."

"You write something," Lilith said with a smile. Her white teeth seemed to gleam between her ruby red lips. "You write it, and I will see that it is published. And the first person to post 'Why not?' as a comment will replace you at the party."

"How will I know if it is posted?" I asked.

"You will know," she said with a laugh. "Don't worry, you will know."

As she walked toward the door of my bedroom, she looked back and said, "And don't forget to thank the person who posts your story for you."

Then she disappeared.

I wrote the story, and each night I have checked it on my computer. Tonight I suddenly had the feeling that someone was reading it and they would post it. So, to whoever you are, "Thank you."

= = = = = =

That's her story. Remember, if you would like to attend The Most Fabulous Halloween Party of All Time, just post "Why not?" in the comments. Maybe you will be the first. And maybe this Halloween night, Lilith-- or perhaps Asmodeus-- will stop by to pick you up.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12