Rudra and Riya Ch. 10

Story Info
An unexpected surprise.
23.1k words
3.5
2.3k
2
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter- 10

A week went by and when he didn't go to the house ma finally broke her silence and directly asked me about him.

"How is he doing?" She said in a low voice.

"He's okay ma." I replied equally uncomfortable discussing this with her.

"You know about Sid and I?"

I nodded. Not wanting to add anything to it.

"I think this is the best thing for everyone involved. I'm not doing this to hurt him....Will you explain it to him...please." She added.

"I know ma...I will try. You'll need to give him a little time."

"Yes, I know...I just miss him so much." She sniveled. "I love Sid, but I love him too, he's my son, my first born and I miss him."

Tears stung my eyes with the sadness in her voice. This couldn't be easy on her either. "Why don't you try calling him yourself ma? I know he'll like that."

"I have... he doesn't answer." She ended up sobbing.

"Don't worry ma, I'll talk to him." How could I tell her that every night he made a point to watch them in her bed and hear her talk about conceiving a baby from Sid. Sometimes he flew into a rage and in the aftermath fucked me hard, forgetting for a while that it wasn't ma that he was fucking.

Right now even I could not talk to him about her. I'd only have to trick him into going there. I knew he missed her too. I had heard him call out to her in his sleep.

"Ma is your back all right now?"

"Yes, mostly but sometimes it hurts like hell. Sid says it's because my of my breasts." She said earnestly.

"Maybe you could tell Rudra that you need to go visit the hospital for a check up and he'll need to be home to take care of the children. Is the nurse still coming to help you?"

"No, she isn't, ever since Sid moved in with me, we've let her go."

"Good then, I'll tell him today and you can plan this for tomorrow, but ma you'll have to tackle it from there on. But I know he misses you too. He's just upset about you and Sid."

"I miss him." She said. "He'll always be more important than anyone else for me."

I nodded and right away I gave Rudra a call.

"Hi, I hope you're not busy?"

"No, baby what is it?" He asked.

"Ma called, she needs to have a few X-rays done. She's facing some back issues. So you'll have to be with the kids tomorrow. Will that be possible?"

"Yes..." he said curtly. "Is that all?"

"Yes," my voice shook.

"Okay then I need to meet a client." He called off.

Instantly I called ma to let her know that he would be coming.

Ma was relieved. "Thank you Riya."

I was doing pretty well for the past month and I thought I could take care of the children myself now. But they were probably the only link ma had left now with Rudra and maybe for a while I'd have to let her keep them.

That night when Rudra came home and we were in bed he turned his phone screen on and began to view them in bed.

"Why do you do this to yourself Rudra?" I asked slowly.

"Because I can't stop myself. It drives me insane seeing her with someone else and yet it arouses me. Watching her fuck someone else arouses me." His eyes burned into mine.

It shook my soul to hear him say that. That's exactly how I felt too when I saw him with ma. Then suddenly I had the solution to their problem. All he needed to know was that Ma loved him more than Sid and that way he would stop feeling this burning jealously towards Sid.

When he left home the next morning, I immediately called ma to let her know how to fix the impasse they were at.

"He's a fool. He should already know that." Ma said exasperatedly. "He's my son, I'll always love him more than anyone else."

"Rudra I miss you baby," ma reiterated.

"Why?"

"Because you're my son, Rudra and I love you more than anything in this world."

"I don't want to hear anything. Just stay away from me. That's all I ask of you now."

"No, I will not. You cannot do this to me, punish me for being in love," she cried.

"I'm not doing this to you, you did this to yourself," he minced. "And why the hell are you still here, I thought you were supposed to go to the hospital?"

"Sid will come pick me in the afternoon."

"Then why have you called me early morning?" He scowled at her.

"Because we need to talk. I need you in my life even if you don't need me." Ma wiped the tears that streamed down her cheeks.

"For what? I think you've sorted yourself out pretty well." He spat.

"Why are you being so difficult Rudra? Don't you even see how much I love you." Her voice was filled with remorse. "I know I should've tackled things differently and I messed up. But don't cut yourself out of my life Rudra...please."

"Ma, I didn't come here for this. So stop bothering me. I told you I want to have nothing to do with you."

And yet every night without fail he watched her with Sid. I shook my head. Why were men so stubborn? Couldn't he see she loved him, just as much as he loved her? Why couldn't he get it that what she did was just her way of keeping the family from disintegrating? He was so jealous of Sid that he couldn't think past the jealousy.

"But I want you and unlike you I'm not ashamed to say so. I know you want me too, even if you're too much of a coward to say so yourself," her voice rose.

"If you want me so much, then why do you feel the need to ask Sid to fuck a baby inside you every night. If I'm the one you need, why couldn't you ask me?"

Ma didn't say anything, she seemed stunned.

"So that's the reason," she whispered as if to herself. Then she looked at him and held his gaze. "The first time you and I had a baby, Riya ended up in the hospital and you...you nearly went insane. So that is why I didn't ask you to fuck a baby inside me. But I do want to have more babies and I'm not ashamed of it, I might not be able to again, but I'm going to try while I still can. You know how long I waited for you to return. I waited patiently, but you had no interest in me anymore. Isn't that true? Sid gave me a shoulder to lean on while you were absent and he expected nothing in return from me. We've been together for two months now and yet he's never once taken me unless I ask him to. I've been on hormonal therapy for over a month and he knows it and yet he never forced himself on me. I did not want to have sex with him because I wanted to be with you before I was with him, so you would have a better chance of impregnating me. And I thought incase I conceived you wouldn't have to leave Riya to take care of me. Sid loves me and is ready to step into the role of a father to my baby."

Rudra stood there for a while, then with long strides covered the distance between himself and her. He held her face between his palms and took her mouth in a long hard kiss. His hands moved to her breasts and even before he touched them her nipples began to issue milk. He disengaged from the kiss to watch her breasts, lifted her in his arms and strode into his room.

"I want to impregnate you ma. I want to feel our baby grow inside you." He said in a thick voice. And I can bloody-well father any child I make inside you. You don't need anyone else to take care of it.

He pushed her into the mattress beneath his weight watching her face while she blushed a rosy pink in anticipation of a union with him.

"I love you ma,"

"I love you too baby."

With that he buried himself to the hilt deep inside of her. She moaned against his chest lifting her pelvis to greet his thrusts. "Fuck me hard," she bit into his neck.

By the time they were done my heart was running a marathon of its own.

"I want to stay in you, until you bear me a daughter ma." He spoke huskily kissing the side of her face.

"We have till the afternoon," she spoke her face beaming with the turn of events." You can stay in me until then."

He spoke after a while. "Ma can't you go tomorrow for the check up? I want to be with you tonight. I'll tell Riya."

That spurred ma on. "I'll talk to him and see."

For a while both of them disengaged.

I heard my phone ring and picked up. "Will you be all right baby?" He asked without preambles.

"Yes," I answered. "Take your time."

"Thank you. I love you."

I kissed him over the phone. "I love you too baby."

I was glued to the screen again. I hadn't been able to hear ma's side of the conversation with Sid.

She came into the room with her face downcast and my heart fell. Rudra gathered as much and didn't look too positive about it.

"What did he say?"

"Well, you have until evening with me, because he was able to shift the appointment." She chimed and began to laugh.

Rudra lifted her in his arms.

"Was Riya okay with it?" She asked tentatively.

He nodded.

"Have you taken your hormones today?"

She nodded.

"Then let's put those hormones to some use."

But this time he took his time fucking her and slowly brought her to a roaring orgasm. But he stayed inside her burying her under him.

"I hope I'm not smothering you. You've become so tiny lately. I can't believe how much weight you've lost."

"No, I like to feel your weight on me. Well, I wanted to carry my pregnancy a little better than I did last time, so I wouldn't disrupt our life. I've been trying to keep myself fit."

He fucked her a few times between taking care of the babies and Sid's return but in the end seemed reluctant to let her go.

"But baby I need to cook dinner for us all." Ma tried to reason with him.

"Who the hell is hungry?"

She chuckled. "For one thing Sid will be, and so will you be, you've been hard at work all day."

"Hmm, I'll have dinner only if you let me work even harder at night."

"You're being greedy now. I need to give Sid an equal chance too. I owe him at least that much for all he's done these past few months for our family."

Rudra nodded and turned in bed to go to sleep while ma stepped into the shower. In the kitchen I watched her hum a tune and prepare dinner. An hour or so later Sid was home.

"Hi," she turned her face to smile at him when he walked into the kitchen.

He pushed his arms around her and kissed her neck. "I missed you Neela."

"I missed you too baby," ma turned her lips for a kiss. She was very different with him. Not like she was with Rudra. She did love Rudra but he was always his mother first. With Sid, she was like a sexy siren, who knew the power he had over him and felt in her comfort zone to wield it. She was spontaneous with him, telling him exactly what she wanted or did not want of him. She blossomed under his gaze, glowed in his company and rivaled in his complements. I was more than sure now that it was in his presence that she was turning into this beautiful, confident diva. He was her soulmate, like Rudra was mine, they complemented each other. To see ma in good hands gave me a certain amount of peace and my focus drew to my sleeping love. He was still in bed peacefully sleeping. He didn't even wake for dinner.

Sid and ma basked in each other's company feeding each other the choicest morsels like two love birds. He did the dishes while she cleaned the kitchen. When all was done she followed Sid into her room. I didn't watch them thereafter.

Joel's cries woke Rudra as they did me. He had probably had a fright. I watched Rudra lift him from his crib trying to lull him back to sleep. But he kept crying incessantly. He began to walk towards the stairs but stopped and came back. Twice he'd done so when ma walked into the nursery groggy eyed. "How long has he been crying? Why didn't you wake me?"

"I didn't know whether I should've."

"Give him to me he's hungry," she scowled at Rudra, then walked towards the rocking chair. "Oh! My darling," she crooned. "Stop crying darling, here," she said, pulling out her breast and pushing her nipple to his lips, "here take it honey."

Hungrily Joel latched on to her nipple and began to suckle in earnest.

From a distance Rudra watched them with hooded eyes.

"Go and sleep," ma told him. "I've got this."

But he stayed put without saying a word.

"Stay," he asked huskily when she began to move back to Sid.

She smiled sheepishly. "You still haven't had your fill?"

"No, and I never will." He enunciated each word, held out a hand for her to take and lead her into his room.

"Let me go clean myself up for you. I'll just take a moment."

"You've already been with him?"

She looked away. "Yes, I came to check on you and you were still sleeping so I ...thought you were done for the night."

He nodded.

In bed he pulled her beneath him in missionary position with the singular aim of impregnating her. When things began to build up, ma tightened her embrace around his torso, then slowly her hands slipped to his buttocks pulling him deeper into her. She wrapped her legs around him and within minutes both of them came.

Placing a kiss on his cheek she began to pull herself out of bed.

"Not yet, I need you one more time. I just need a moment." He said breathing heavily.

"Rudra...you know he'll start wondering after a while where I am."

"Just one more time, then you can go," he pleaded.

She sighed. "Okay, but just once more."

He nodded then closed his eyes to rest for a bit.

"Ma," I heard him and my eyes fluttered open.

"Ma?" He said again gently waking her.

"Hmmm," she answered groggily.

"Open your legs." He gently pulled at her thigh.

"Hmm okay," she rolled onto her back and pulled her legs apart so he could mount her.

Climbing on top of her he aimed his penis at her entrance and dove in.

"Ahhhhhh," she moaned and woke up for good.

"Gentle honey, I'm already raw," she murmured.

"Then stop taking so much traffic down there, ma," he answered half jokingly.

Ma slapped his shoulder.

"I didn't want to, but you left me no choice."

"Hmm, for a while I forgot what it felt like being in you," he lifted her chin to kiss her mouth. Soon her lips parted under his and they were both sucking the life out of each other's tongues. The more he kissed her the more aroused she got and lifted her pelvis to take more of him inside her.

"Ahhhhh, Rudra make a baby inside my womb," She choked lustily.

In response he grabbed the headboard for leverage and began to pound her relentlessly.

When he finally came she was hardly in her senses to notice it. He had literally fucked her brains out. He collapsed onto her, breathing raggedly for a minute before he asked if she was okay.

"Ma?" He asked again. She did not respond.

He gently placed his palm on her cheek, to make her look at him. "Ma....Are you okay?"

She licked her lips and whispered, "Yes....Give me a moment."

He placed feather kisses all over her face, until she was able to talk again.

"This was the best fuck I've ever had Rudra. No one makes me orgasm like you do baby," she said truthfully. "If I wasn't your mum, I'd probably be flipping for you," she giggled.

He chuckled, "Yea right, but since you are, you're making me circle around your little finger."

She was startled by that revelation, then she smiled. "I better be going downstairs now, unless I end up foiling the best laid plans."

She gave him a kiss. "I love you." She smiled at him then rolled out of bed and went to use the bathroom.

Our life found some sort of order from that day forward. We became a family again and surprisingly Sid became an integral part of it. Over the days both Rudra and I realized that Sid was genuinely in love with ma. He was open minded about ma's relationship with Rudra and accepted it because of that very reason. Both Rudra and Sid were mating with ma several times during the night and ma was literally blossoming in their attention. She had found love and happiness again in her life and that made her turn incredibly beautiful with every passing day. She looked so fit and healthy that she and I literally looked like sisters. No body who saw her now would call her my mother.

Rudra spent the nights at her place and stayed the weekends with me. He was still not comfortable with Sid but I could make out he enjoyed his sessions with ma, so he tried to overlook the fact that she had a lover. It was all about keeping the delicate balance so that everyone involved would benefit from this collaboration.

Just so mother would have time for her extra-curricular activities I got Vansh and Yukti to come spend time with me. They were becoming a handful and they were a constant torment to all three adults back home. I had all but recovered so they gave me something to look forward to during the weekdays when Rudra was hardly home. Ma was still breastfeeding all the babies in her care which I think she rather enjoyed. The act contended her inherent nurturing spirit and she got to flash her breasts at both her love interests. I already knew how much of a breast maniac Rudra was, but from what I'd seen of Sid and ma in the nursery he did like to fondle her breasts every chance he got too. I didn't blame either of them, my mouth literally watered these days every time I saw her naked. Her breasts looked even bigger over that lean waist. I didn't know whether they had grown or just the fact that she'd slimmed around her waist so much. It wasn't any wonder cuz they were getting so much attention with eight kids and two adults forever sucking on her tits. It was no miracle that they were growing beautiful with every passing minute.

Her sex life was so active it was a complete wonder to me how she hadn't got pregnant yet. Every night she gave herself to Rudra first, who ravaged her in every possible way. Then spent from him, she trundled down to her lover, who made sensual love to her. One would think that after so many orgasms she would probably be left to no good. But come morning she took care of eight children and her love interests. Her stamina was awe-inspiring.

I marveled at the man Sid was. I hadn't seen any man who was so comfortable in his skin. His take on the world was inspiring and his understanding of human nature and behavior so deep that sometimes I felt he was a truly evolved soul. He loved mother with all his heart and yet he allowed her to be with Rudra. I had once overheard a conversation they were having in the nursery, where he was trying to console ma for feeling like she was cheating on him with Rudra. She believed he deserved someone better.

"Humans are creatures of habit. They fall into the same patterns sooner or later, so there's really no point, my wanting to impose my will on you. Besides this is not my will either. I love you for who you are and I respect that as a mother you have to make the decision of what is right for your children and you think your being with Rudra is what your relationship needs right now, then I understand that. My mum abandoned us when we were little and my sister took care of me growing up, which is why I share this bond with her. I've intimately been with her and I know how gratifying and comforting that can be. So you don't have to worry on that account at all. You are not cheating on me. How can you when you've already told me of your intention, so stop chiding yourself over it."

"Come now," he said, "let me take a look at you." He lifted her chin to watch her under the chandelier. "You are so beautiful." He admired her for a moment, uncoiling her long hair from her bun to let it fall around her waist. He gently traced the curve of her breast, then began to circle her nipple, until she moaned. "I love you Neela and I'll say it again, I want you to be my wife."

That took me by surprise and instantly my eyes went to ma.

Her eyes filled with tears, so she looked down. "I can't Sid, I want to...but right now I can't."

"I know baby, but ...I just want you to know that I'll wait for you. I know you're the one for me."

She let out a sob then stood on her toes to kiss his lips, "I love you, Sid." They were kissing again. It wasn't a savage, ravaging kiss, it was a slow, sweet one. His hand travelled from her nape, down her spine to rest on her full hips. He let her feel his arousal and I heard ma moan inside his mouth. Usually when they were together in her room I never watched them, but today I could not pull my eyes off them. He helped her undress. He pushed her against the wall and pinned her there. Ma gently pulled his hand from her bottom and moved it between her thighs. She moaned when he began to work her clit. At the response he invoked in her, he bit into her lip and began to suck on it making her arousal more intense.