Rudra and Riya Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take care of him," I told ma, "it would be better for the pregnancy if you stopped breast feeding them now."

I'd just finished feeding him and placed him back into his crib when Rudra called out to me.

"What?" I asked quizzically.

"I like you here," he patted the bed on ma's other side. I can't seem to cum and ma feels chafed by now. They both laughed. So I went and took my place next to her waiting for my instructions. But instead of asking me to suckle her or anything, he pulled himself out of her and came to lie between my legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked a little shocked.

"I want you," he said, "unless," he gestured at his cock dripping with both of their juices, "this disgusts you too." He waited for my response.

I shook my head in shame.

Say it.

"No, I don't mind it," I hid my face in my palms. But before he mounted me I reminded him, "but aren't you supposed to impregnate ma?"

"I will, but right now I want you." He pushed himself inside me and I squeaked.

"I'd forgotten how tight you are baby," he said huskily, placing a kiss on my lips. My arms came around him to hold him to myself. He slow fucked us both to a roaring orgasm.

Now he was at work and ma and I were in the nursery taking care of the babies. While she gave them a bath, I was busy feeding them and putting them to sleep. Every time she entered the room, I threw furtive glances at her and every time our eyes met I turned beet red. I was so embarrassed with this new relationship we'd struck. I didn't know how to act around her anymore. I didn't feel sexually attracted to her, but I found the thought that I had aroused and made her wet for Rudra, very sexually gratifying. The image of us both suckling on her breasts and Rudra mounting her, made my pussy throb.

We did not talk much the entire day. I reckoned ma was having trouble assimilating this new development too.The silence was interrupted when Sid called and ma transformed into a chirpy teenager again. If I had any doubts about ma being in love with Sid they were being wiped with every passing day. Her voice changed when she talked to him. She became a kid in his presence. I wondered if ma even knew this. Mostly I'd always heard her saying that she had decided to be in a relationship with Sid because he was in love with her. It clearly ran both ways.

For a while after his call she was lost in her own world, smiling by herself while she did her chores. In the evening she decided to take over cooking dinner while I fed the babies. It was almost after dark when Rudra was back. I was feeding Yukti and Vansh small morsels of sabzi and roti that ma had made. He came and stood by me and we greeted each other with a kiss like we always did. Then he took Yukti in his arms while we shared tit-bits from the day. It mostly ranged from what the kids had been up to during the day, Jai's first words, Joe not sleeping the entire day and Vansh giving us hell. The girls were as usual so easy to handle. The boys were all making up for them. He laughed.

"They've taken after you?" I said cheekily.

"I wouldn't know? Ma, have the boys taken after me or her?" He asked aloud and ma turned to look at us.

She smiled. "Hmmm.."

"Be careful with what you say..." Rudra warned jokingly.

"Is that so..." she chuckled. "Then yes they've taken after you."

"Well, then I should live up to my name?" He narrowed his gaze, trying hard not to grin, then placing Yukti back into my arms, he strolled towards the kitchen.

He hugged ma from behind, nuzzling against her neck while she giggled.

"You're ruining my rotis you know," I heard her complain lovingly.

"Hmmm, who wants rotis when I can have you," he laughed.

I heard her squeak. "They're attached to me you know, stop pulling on them like that."

"You don't mind it so much, when I'm inside you..." He asked.

She chuckled, "Do you see yourself inside me right now?" She joked under her breath.

"That can be remedied, Neela..." He answered cheekily. "Would you like me to remedy it?"

"Hmmm, after dinner," ma placed a kiss on the side of his neck.

"No...just now," he said thickly.

"After dinner..." gently ma turned in his arms. "Go change, eat something...the night is all ours." She swept his face biting on her lip.

He nodded. "But there'll be a penalty involved? Are you up for it?" He questioned.

An embarrassed, excited, smile spread across ma's face. She nodded shyly.

"Fine..." He turned on his heels and went up to change and shower before dinner.

That night they decided to sleep in ma's room. I had the whole bed to myself, so after putting all the children to sleep, I brought baby Joel to sleep next to me. He woke up sometimes during the night so having him close range was more convenient.

Rudra made ma literally beg for him to fuck her. All through the night he kept bringing her to a state of arousal but would not enter her. She was almost in tears, as was I, waiting for that final culmination of things, when he finally decided to mount her.

Her wrists were tied to the bed head and her breasts were bound in ropes. Her nipples were tortured with liquid wax and clothes pins while her pussy was assaulted by a huge yoni egg, but he still left her begging to feel him inside her. He had humiliated her, tortured her and bent her to his will, but he had still not relented.

Why would she go through this I wondered? But maybe I did understand. I felt the same way about Rudra. I would do anything for him, that's how much I loved him. Even though ma found her relationship with Sid more emotionally satisfying, I think she was more physically compatible with Rudra. That was the conundrum that she was facing. I could now finally put my finger on it. I had never understood how Ma could love one man while she still maintained a physical relation with the other. I also questioned how she could be in love with two men at the same time. But now I understood. Ma did not find Rudra emotionally available because of my presence in his life so she depended on Sid for it.

"Rudra please...." I heard her beg again.

"Please, what?" He asked.

"Please fuck me now." She finally said.

"Why?" He asked, squeeing her breast to make her scream.

"Why?" He asked again while she tried to regain her breath.

"Because...I want to feel you inside me," she said.

"But why?" He growled.

She moaned, tears streaming down her cheeks. I knew she was tired.

"Because I love you." She replied, more tears flowing from her eyes.

"Apparently you love Sid too, that's no answer...think hard ma...you can do it." He coaxed wickedly.

I had never seen this side of Rudra. It only surfaced when he was with ma and it gave me the shivers. If he treated me this way, with cold detachment...I would probably die in an instant. My heart ached its approval in response.

I almost felt like going down asking him to stop being this evil.

He felt her pussy and brought his fingers up to show her. "Hurry up ma, all that wetness is going to waste."

"Rudra, what do you want to hear from me?...please..." She whined, but she was disrupted mid sentence when he began to rub her clit.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Rudra...I want you." She groaned.

He placed a kiss on her wet cheek and continued to rub her slowly.

"Ahhhhh, fuck me," ma began to rant feeling close to an orgasm.

"Why ma?" He asked gently.

"Because you fuck me like your father." She spoke through clenched teeth.

"And..." he coaxed.

"I wish I hadn't waited this long...I wish I hadn't wasted so much time being a widow...when you could've taken your father's place and I could've been your wife and borne you sons." She said close to her orgasm.

He stopped and she moaned in anger and frustration. "Noooo." She howled. "You can still have me all you want but you chose to be with Sid. So I'll ask you again, what's the real reason ma?"

"Because I can't wait to feel your seed penetrate my womb. I can't wait to feel my belly inflate with your baby. I can't wait to feel our baby grow inside me. I can't wait to push another baby out of me for you, Rudra. Please get me pregnant, so you and your baby can share the same space inside me that no other man has besides you and your babies." She rambled lustfully.

"Then leave him..."

"I will, just fuck me now," she said frustrated.

He looked at her for a moment then placed his lips on hers and climbed between her legs.

The moment she felt his head rub along her pussy lips, she moaned.

"You were my wife, when you began to cheat on me with Sid. I'll never see you the same way again ma and now you will only be my whore, someone I use for sexual gratification. That will be my only relation with you," he said trying to hide the hurt that only I could hear in his voice.

Maybe he was afraid of being hurt again my her. I knew what she had just said was all that he had ever wanted to hear. But maybe that was just it. She knew what he wanted to hear and right now she was hardly in her senses to comprehend the ramifications of what she was saying.

He pushed hard when ma began to speak, so all she ended up doing was moan. Her arms went around him and her legs wrapped around his waist. He pounded her hard keeping her from saying anything, until they had both orgasmed and lay spent in each other's arms.

Next morning, he went to work early. When I woke he had already showered and was brushing his hair back in the mirror when I looked at him.

"Are we finally awake?" He asked padding across the floor to my side.

I nodded still sleepy. He sat and half lifted me into his arms.

"How's my baby?" he asked.

"I'm so tired..." I mumbled raising my lips to his for a kiss.

"Did, baby Joel keep you awake?" He asked between kisses.

I shook my head. "His father did."

He caught on at once and chuckled.

"No one had asked you to keep score. You could've slept."

"How could I when you were still awake? I can't sleep without you."

He chuckled deep down in his throat. "We'll sleep together tonight...okay?"

I nodded. "You can be with ma here."

He nodded a shadow coming over his face.

"Rudra..." I began tentatively. "It's not entirely her fault...you did leave her all alone for all these months."

He got up from the bed and strode across to get his clothes out. "I left you too when she had a baby, why didn't you go around looking for someone else?"

I was stunned into silence. I hadn't ever thought of that. The thought of someone else was so repulsive, it made me shiver.

"Exactly... even the thought has not occurred to you." He looked over his shoulder at me.

I was quiet after that. Ma had hurt him. How could I explain to him that he had hurt ma too? Only he was too blind to it. She knew he would always love me more...I knew how that felt...I would rather die than live a single moment in a world where he loved someone else more than me.

I sighed and got out of bed.

"Don't worry, ma is a grown woman. She knows her limits and she knows what she wants." He pecked my cheek and was off to work. "I'll see you in the evening, take care of yourself for me, will you?"

I nodded, encircling my arms around his neck for a final hug.

Ma was more silent and lost than usual. My heart ached for her. I wanted so much to talk to her, share the reason for her sadness, but I was the reason for her sadness. I couldn't bring myself to talking about it until we found a little free time and sat at the table for some evening tea.

"Ma...I began," then cleared my throat. "Are you all right?" I did not look up, I felt too ashamed to look into her eyes. In that instant I felt responsible for Rudra's actions from last night.

"Yes," she said getting lost again into the depths of her tea.

We were quiet for a while.

"When is Sid going to be back?" I knew talking about him always brought a smile to her face.

"He said he might get away early, so maybe by Friday."

I nodded. "He makes you happy." I mentioned randomly wondering what to say next.

"Hmmm, I think he does." She smiled a little and looked out of the window.

We were silent again.

"If I get pregnant with his baby, he's asked me to marry him and move into his house." She confessed.

"But you won't do that will you?"

"I gave him my word. So I'll have to."

"But you can't ma, it will devastate Rudra." I was in complete shock. I had never expected her to follow through with it.

"Rudra is a grown man, he'll get over it. I've been giving it a lot of thought. It will be in the best interest for everyone concerned." She looked at me.

"No, it wouldn't ma," tears welled in my eyes. "We can't let you go. You're our mother. We can't live without you. We've always been with you." I began to cry in earnest.

She patted my hand. "It might not happen at all. I've always made sure that Rudra has always had the first chance to ...I mean," ma began to stutter and looked away.

I already knew what she meant. I'd seen it all, Of course she didn't know it.

I nodded. "Ma you can't leave us." My lips drooped and tears began to well in my eyes again.

"I'm leaving it in God's hands." She said then got up to wash her cup in the sink.

That night when Rudra took ma I made sure I made him hard for her again, so before the night was over he had mounted her at least four times. I passed ma my trusty vaginal plug so the semen would stay inside her, after Rudra drifted off to sleep against my breasts.

I refused to let Rudra take ma to her room during the week. He conceded thinking I was jealous and didn't question why I was being so prickly about it. I knew he concentrated more on extra activities there than the actual business of fucking a baby into her. I wanted him to impregnate ma with his baby before Sid even returned.

A week later after countless fucks, I was more than sure the task had been done. Everyday thereafter I'd ask mother to take a pregnancy test. I just wanted it confirmed so I could rest in peace.

Sid was taking ma to stay with him for the weekend. Since she had stopped feeding the babies, he thought they could do with a relaxing spa and spend some quality time together before he resumed his duties at the hospital coming Monday.

I thought it would do her some good spending time with Sid. I knew how much she liked his doting company. But I still worried on the pregnancy front.

Rudra was just plain mad when he found out about it. He didn't say anything. But I knew he was upset and not too pleased with the idea of ma leaving with Sid for the weekend.

When I brought her up during dinner, he raised a hand asking me not to bring her up. "How was your day?" He asked instead. "I'm thinking of hiring help for the house, that way she can help you with the house and the children."

"Ma will be back on Monday," I said stupidly.

"Well, I don't think we should bank on ma too much now, besides once she gets pregnant she would hardly be in a condition to help."

I nodded subserviently and went back to moving the food around on my plate.

I knew Rudra pretended to be tough and he was tough as nails, there was no doubt in my mind about that, but that was regarding matters other than ma or me. I knew if ma really decided to leave and marry Sid, he would be devastated.

"Why aren't you eating anything?" He made me jump.

I felt my heart.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," he placed his hand over mine. "Is everything all right baby? You look kind of lost."

"No...I'm fine." I stuttered. I knew I couldn't keep secrets from him. But I wished to keep this one until ma gave us the good news, then I wouldn't have to keep it any longer.

"I'm okay, I guess am just tired."

"Hmmm, I thought so."

When we were finished he didn't allow me to do the dishes, instead he carried me upstairs to our room.

"Rudra what are you doing," I almost laughed. "Put me down...you know how I hate leaving the kitchen in a mess. I hate to look at it like that in the morning. Rudra... can you hear me?"

"Loud and clear. You're going to sleep now."

He placed a finger on my lips to stop me from saying anything. We brushed our teeth and changed into our night clothes. In bed I wriggled into his embrace for a kiss.

"You ought to be careful honey," he traced the surgery between my ribs, then began to place tender kisses all along the marks it had left behind.

I let out a sigh feeling his lips on me. He reached my bellybutton and I chuckled. "There's no surgery there." I joked.

"I'm getting there," he said before he dove between my thighs.

"Ummmh," I moaned, and my toes curled in response to his kisses.

He placed a kiss on my vagina and began to flick the entrance with the tip of his tongue. My knees clamped on his face.

I heard him chuckle.

Gently he pushed my thighs apart and placed his warm lips on my clit. He sucked long and hard and I nearly fainted.

"Rudra..." I moaned breathlessly and he stopped.

"No," I moaned pushing his head back against my clit. He chuckled again and felt my clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Ummmmh, Ruuuuuudra..." I moaned again, pushing my fingers into his hair, holding him against my pussy.

"How do you feel baby?" He whispered half hour later when he came to sleep next to me.

"Like Jello," I breathed.

He laughed deep down in his throat like I loved so much. "That was the idea. Sleep now baby."

I nodded against his chest, before drifting into a dreamless sleep. The next day I woke up well rested.

When I tiptoed my way into the kitchen, he was already there making us both tea. The kitchen was spick and span and just looking at it made me sigh with relief.

I put my arms around him from behind and began to sway against him. He pulled me before him and placed a sweet kiss on my mouth. "How did my baby sleep?" He asked.

"Like a log..." I sniggered remembering last night.

"Hmmm, I'm glad to hear that."

We kissed some more then came back to the coffee table to drink our tea.

My eyes flitted to the dining table across and I remembered how he'd once taken me across it when we were first trying to conceive. I reminded him of it and he smiled nostalgically.

"Rudra...will we never make babies again?" I asked in a little voice keeping my eyes reverted to the table cloth.

"We can't Riya, you know that baby."

"I'll never feel a part of you grow inside me again." I said my heart full of sorrow.

"Baby we'll just have to learn to cherish the ones we've already made. We've been luckier than most in that regard."

"Why did you have to make it so final Rudra? Why get me fixed like I was some pet you kept. You didn't even ask me." I looked at him hurtfully.

"For this very reason, and I'm glad now more than ever that I took that decision on my own." His eyes blazed.

I looked away.

"Then promise me you'll get ma impregnated, so I can at least hold them in my arms, even if not in my womb." I said close to tears.

He was silent for a moment while he gazed at me with unfathomable darkness in his eyes. "I'll always choose you over any babies we can make Riya."

I looked away cuz I couldn't see the haunted look that my near death had left in his eyes.

"Okay," I murmured, "ma can have my share of them then." My chin trembled.

He strode to me and gathered me in his arms to rock me gently. "I love you." He murmured close to my ear.

*******

Ma had extended her visit and five days later I had started to miss her. So when I was a little free from my daily routine I gave her a call.

"Hello."

"Hello ma, how are you?" I asked anxiously. I wondered if Sid had already convinced her into marrying her and moving in with her.

"Hello, Riya. I hope you're all right. I'm sorry I couldn't be back," she said apologetically.

"No, it's okay. You deserved a break." I hurried on to add, "...but I am beginning to miss you around here."