Rudra and Riya Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded.

He pushed it in, then used a pencil to push it all the way inside her until it lodged against her cervix.

Ma moaned and he pushed it a little further.

"If it doesn't come out on its own...you can ask your doctor husband to pull it out... or ...you can keep it inside you to remind you of me during the week."

Ma nodded enthusiastically.

"Will you like that?"

"Yes...I will love that," she answered completely aroused.

He pushed his lips between her legs and kissed her entrance just to get her more excited.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, Rudra....ummmmhhh, I want you baby..."

He sniggered. "Not so quickly ma..."

She moaned her misery.

He felt her nipples and peeled off the wax to reveal two pink buds.

Ma moaned.

He placed a dollop of Vicks on both her nipples. He took the same and pushed it into her vagina.

"Ahhhhhh,"she licked her lips. "It stings..."

"But don't you like it."

"Ummmmphhh..." ma bit into her lower lip and began to suck it.

Rudra took a little more of it and rubbed it all over her inner labia. Ma began to cringe.

"It's burning..." she sucked on her lower lip. The dollops he had left on her nipples had already melted down her breasts.

He grabbed a breast and began to kiss ma on her lips. He rubbed and kissed her until she was aroused again.

"I like hurting you..." he said solemnly between kisses. "Tell me you like it too ma?"

She nodded.

"You like it when I hurt you?"

"Yes..."

"Yes, what?"

"I like it when you hurt me..."

"Then stop moaning...it's a turnoff." He stated plainly. "I want you to enjoy it too."

She nodded.

"Good...now I'm going to push more of it inside you...and you'll enjoy it...won't you?"

Her face cringed, but she nodded her consent.

So he took a dollop and used his middle finger to push it all the way inside of her. The rest he rubbed all over her pussy lips.

She moaned but did not cry.

"Don't worry it won't go all the way in, the yoni egg is blocking your cervix," he whispered to her kissing her cheeks. "You're doing good. I'm very pleased."

When he placed his lips over hers, she took them into a wet kiss.

"I love you," he said and ma held her breath before fresh tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"You've made me happy...do you want me inside you?"

Ma nodded emphatically.

"I'm going to untie your ankles and wrists, I like feeling your arms and legs around me, when I fuck you ma." He said thickly.

He bottomed out inside her on the very first thrust and ma was so wet for him, their sexes made sloppy sounds every time their hips met.

He groaned, I think the balm was stinging him too.

"Aahhhhhhhhhh," ma groaned incessantly, then I remembered the yoni egg inside her. Rudra was pushing it against her cervix, heightening her pleasure.

Rudra battered ma for better part of the night, missionary style. It was like he liked mounting her pregnant belly. When he finally rolled off her to sleep, I saw ma feeling her baby bump. Before she drifted she sort of cradled her bump in her chuda clad arms. She let out a long breath, a smile playing on her lips before she drifted. She looked thoroughly satiated.

In the morning I woke up to them cuddling in bed. They were both kissing each other. The storm of last night had passed. They were peacefully enjoying each other in the aftermath.

"Rudra..." she murmured.

"Hmmm," he answered kissing the side of her face.

"I've a favour to ask of you..."

"Hmm."

"But I don't want you to be mad... promise me first?"

"Sure ma...after last night you've earned it..."

"I got these Tahiti black pearls from our honeymoon, actually Sid got them for me... for my you know...nipples and my clit..." When Rudra didn't say anything she continued. "Will it be okay if I wore them for him for a few days?"

Rudra shifted a little but when he responded I was thoroughly surprised.

"He's letting you be with me, this is the least I can do to return the favour."

She turned to place a long, warm kiss on his mouth.

"Your yoni egg will stay inside me at all times...I promise...even when I go home," she whispered.

"Then I'm happy already..." he pushed his mouth to her breast and began to bite and suck on her nipple. Before long he was fucking her again missionary style.

I was a little worried. Both of them were so starved for each other, I was a bit scared that they might end up hurting the baby. But come morning my doubts were not only cleared but also vanquished.

When we were alone I brought it up. "You look tired ma, I hope you aren't over exhausting yourself." I touched her belly. "You have a baby to think about now."

She was startled.

"I was your father's submissive long before I became your brother's, Riya." She waited for the info to sink in.

My mouth gaped. I didn't even know it existed back then. I was completely dumbfounded.

Then she continued. "When I got pregnant with Rudra, your father and I were very young. So we were both curious about how far we could go, so we experimented quite a bit. Sometimes I think that is how he likes it so much. We were so into it when we conceived him. And my entire pregnancy until the day we had him, your father and I broadened our boundaries. What Rudra and I did last night was child's play in comparison. So you can stop worrying about it. The baby was never in any kind of threat." She ended a bit irritably.

"I didn't mean it like that ma... I know you would never...i mean you just seemed so tired and I just feel when you are aroused you may overstep..."

"No...we won't. Like I said you needn't worry." She immediately changed the topic. "Sid will come collect me in the evening. I wonder what his weekend has been like. I'm sort of missing him," she said thoughtfully.

"Ma does Rasa know about us?"

"Yes, she does. She understands. But Ajeeth doesn't know and we'd like to keep it that way. He doesn't have the history to understand."

I nodded. She said, 'we'. She had thoroughly accepted Sid's family as her own.

Rudra couldn't keep his hands off her after he found out she was leaving in the evening. He had thought she was going to stay another night and leave in the morning.

"Ma can't you stay tonight?" He said the umpteenth time.

"You can do what you want to, right now with me. We still have plenty of time before I leave baby. Besides I'm going to be back next week." She placed a loving kiss on his lips.

"Ma please..." he begged.

"Baby, Sid and I talked in the morning and we've already invited him for dinner. Please honey..." she coaxed pushing her hand inside his track pants to feel his hard on. "Baby you're so hot..." she moaned squeezing him.

She began to kiss him gently pulling his head down for easy access.

She disrobed herself then pulled his pants down to reveal his throbbing cock.

"Do you want to be inside me baby...?" She asked aroused.

"Oh yes ma...take me inside you." He said choked, his mouth agape.

She pulled him against her mound, with one hand on his hips and the other directing his cock between her pussy lips she stroked his head along her slit before placing it against her opening and pushing him inside of her.

She moaned.

He groaned closing his eyes. His hands went to lie on her hips, before he began to pump.

"You're so sexy ma..." he growled. "I love to see your pregnant belly, but I hate it's not mine..."

"I know baby..." she moaned. "Take your mother baby, make her pay for not having your baby," she said thickly.

Immediately he began to slam himself inside of her unabatedly, until they collapsed to the floor spent from a roaring orgasm. While they lay in each others arms, he still couldn't stop touching her. The thought of losing her for another week was driving him insane.

Now she was gone and I was at the receiving end of his frustration. He had already fucked me once before bed, but now he was awake again in the middle of the night.

"I'm just missing ma so much..." that was the first time he'd ever admitted it.

"I know baby, don't worry she'll be back next weekend."

"The thought that he might be fucking her right now, it's driving me insane...."

He fucked me harder for the next few minutes. And my mind worked over time on how to bring him some relief. I already was, with my body ...but I knew he needed to hear something to settle his mind.

"Rudra...."

He didn't answer.

"Rudra," I said a little loudly.

"What?" He stopped. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, I wanted to tell you something ...it's been bothering me."

"Can it wait until later?" He asked pointedly.

"No...but you don't need to stop, just go slow and hear me out."

"Okay..."

"In return for ma coming here over the weekend, Sid will visit his sister. Ma said his sister wants to have another baby and Sid will help impregnate her again..."

"What...ma said nothing...to me...I mean."

"Did you even give her a moment's rest to talk about things?...don't worry though it doesn't seem to be bothering her..."

"What?"

"That he'll be having another kid with his sister...try and focus you know."

He chuckled.

"On what...I have my hands full..."

"Right..." I rolled my eyes.

"Have I annoyed my darling?" He coaxed kissing me all over my face.

"No..." I giggled. "But you're making me ticklish... stop it..."

"Okay one thing at a time... let me finish what I started first."

"Right!"

He chuckled, then resumed the task of pounding me in earnest.

I was thoroughly enjoying it too. Two days of watching them mate like rabbits, had driven me out of my mind. Time in and time out I had been aroused, without finding a release.

My hands rested firmly on his buttocks to push him further into me with every thrust. My legs were wrapped around his waist so I could meet him with every stroke.

"You're so tight baby," he groaned thickly.

Inadvertently I smiled. That was something ma couldn't give him. I felt a little pride in that.

I was back in my heaven. He propped up against some pillows while he held me against his chest, his arms wrapped comfortably around me. I let out a long sigh.

"I needed this..."

He placed a kiss on my head. "I'm sorry I was...err...so pre-occupied."

"More like obsessed."

He chuckled in embarrassment. "I was out of control..."

"Don't hurt her Rudra...she's pregnant...and ...i've never seen you be so careless ...i don't get it."

"I hate that she's pregnant... with his baby. I hate it so much..." he said with repressed anger.

"You're scaring me Rudra..."

"I can't help it Riya...it boils my blood to think of her with him...i can't accept it."

"I know baby...but you need to. Isn't she accepting that you chose to be with me over her, and now her own husband is having a child with his sister? You need to be gentle with her."

"Hmmm," he said half heartedly.

"Promise me Rudra that you wouldn't hurt her."

"I never do anything that she doesn't want me to Riya." He was a little irked.

"I know, but she loves you, she doesn't say no when she should be, I was half scared for the baby yesterday Rudra..."

He squeezed me gently in his arms.

"You are a little kid and she's a grown woman, she knows what she's doing, so stop worrying yourself over things that you do not understand."

I shook my head, I was fighting a losing battle.

"Oh, there goes my alarm clock..." I sighed. Baby Joe needed to be fed.

"Bring him here," he said sleepily.

Even before I carried Joe to bed, Rudra was slowly snoring. Two straight days of fucking, it wasn't any wonder. I was surprised at his unquenchable libido.

But his desire for ma was taking an unhealthy turn. I just hoped for the both of them, that ma knew what she was doing. With that thought I began to feed baby Joe.

The only rest I usually got during the day was around mid-day. Bathing the babies feeding them, sending Rudra to work and cooking and eating took most of my morning and afternoon. It was only during the evening that I found a little time for myself. I used it to have a cup of tea in whatever peace I could get. I realized how difficult a task it was to take care of all of them. I thought of ma and admired her resilience at this age. I had been back home for just over two months and I was already tired beyond endurance. Ma had done it for so long and grown more beautiful doing it. I on the other hand could not recognize my own reflection in the mirror. A gaunt face, with dark circles, hair wiry and brittle...was it any wonder then that Rudra was so mesmerized with ma these days. I wished I had inherited ma's stamina, strength and will. The weekend was round the corner and I was almost happy I would get some help in taking care of the children. Jai screamed and I carried my tired limbs to the crib.

"What are you six up to now?" I reprimanded gently, pulling an irate Jai and his sister apart. "Mummy is tired, you won't let her rest." I made a face and lifted Jai out of his crib. When I was too tired to settle their disputes I just pushed them to my breast and made them feed. That bought me a few minutes of peace.

In the evening ma called and I was so happy to hear her voice on the other end. I couldn't wait for her to arrive. For the next two days she would help take care of the babies and would entirely take Rudra off my hands. I almost felt relaxed just thinking of it.

"What time should we expect you tomorrow?" I chirped into the phone.

"Oh...that's what I was calling you about Riya...i wouldn't be able to make it this weekend. I completely forgot about it or I'd have informed you on time. Sid has his birthday this Saturday. So I'm planning a small get away with him to The Plaza Resorts and Spa for the weekend. We'll fly tomorrow morning. Would Rudra and you like to accompany us?"

"Ummmh."

I wasn't expecting this. "I'll have to ask Rudra, ma...and the children, where will they stay?"

"Maybe you can ask Rose to come stay the weekend at the house. She'll take care of them."

"I dunno ma ...i'll think about it."

"Riya...i'll really like it if Rudra and you can accompany us," she said slowly.

"I'll try ma...I can't promise anything until Rudra returns."

"Okay...do let me know then, so I can book our tickets."

I did always want to go to the island. I'd heard a lot about the resort, its secluded location, complete privacy and most of all white sandy beaches. Immediately my soul ached for it. But I wondered what Rudra would have to say about spending an entire weekend with Sid. I knew, he had been awaiting the weekend with all his heart. But even if he agreed I still had the children to think of. I didn't feel too positive about leaving the children entirely with Rose for two whole days. I didn't do that even when I was home. I knew she could be trusted, she'd worked for us all these months, but even so there was always ma or me with her. We'd never left her solely in-charge of the children.

"No," Rudra replied instantly. "I've no intention of being part of their life beyond what is necessary. Tell her I have important meetings tomorrow."

The more time elapsed between their last rendezvous the more perverted his needs got. Sometimes I almost felt scared of him. I was losing him to his insanity. If ma did not come back I was worried I was going to lose him.

This time I knew talking to ma wasn't going to help matters. Sid's sister had recently shared the news of her pregnancy and that gave me a chance to visit ma. Thankfully Rudra had no problem with me wanting to meet her. He stayed with the children while I drove myself to Sid's place. This was the first time I was visiting them. Ma greeted me at the door. She looked absolutely stunning in her maternity smock mini dress. Her skin glowed and she looked unusually bodacious in her six month baby belly. I gaped at her until her laughter snapped me out of my trance. But I could still not shake out of it. She looked so heavily pregnant. Was she only six months, I mentally calculated and came to the same result.

"Ma...you look beautiful..." I wrapped my arms around her and felt her warm, soft, boobs press against mine, immediately reminding me of the time I had tasted them. My mouth watered and I clamped my thighs feeling a little ticklish down there. If looking at her was doing this to me, I wondered what it would do to Rudra. She guided me to the sitting room where Rasa was already waiting for us.

We exchanged pleasantries and I congratulated her. I sat opposite her, next to ma on a comfortable mahogany couch. I looked around at the room which was done up very tastefully.

"How many months are you?" I enquired clapping eyes on Rasa again.

"One actually..." Rasa smiled, unconsciously feeling her flat belly.

Our eyes were reverted instantly when Sid entered the room. He walked up to where his sister was and plonked unceremoniously next to her.

"How are you feeling?" he asked her softly.

"Okay," she whispered back beaming the love she felt for him.

Instantly my eyes went to ma. She was smiling. I tried to gauge whether it was a real smile, but I couldn't find any fault with it. I almost felt disheartened. She wasn't jealous at all.

"Was it difficult...," I started without thinking then felt a bit flustered and paused...my face turned red hot. I had no business asking personal questions. But if only I could make ma just a little jealous, she would think of coming back home.

"We're all adults here..." Sid and Rasa looked at each other and their eyes locked in an embrace. My eyes flicked to ma again. I saw a twinge of sadness and suddenly feeling positive I was going down the right path, I continued.

"Were you on fertility drugs...or was it natural?" I finally mouthed the words, my mind working overtime on what to say next.

"No...no drugs. I wanted it to be a natural pregnancy like the last time," she leaned in to kiss his cheek. He pulled her gently to him, her head resting in the nook between his chest and shoulder.

"That's why it took so long...besides your brother was no help either." Sid said showing fake disappointment. "I couldn't perform well knowing full well Neela was home alone." He sniggered. "Sometimes I just worried so much... I had to leave Di right in the middle of coitus."

We laughed in harmony.

"But now that its done...you must be relieved..." I asked.

"Hmmmm," he placed his palm over his sister's flat stomach right over her womb.

I looked at ma and another shadow of sadness passed over her features.

"I'm really happy for di."

Rasa looked up and Sid took her lips in a slow kiss. "I'll get to see her plump with my baby once again," he almost spoke to himself. "This is the only time she puts on any weight."

I could see why he was attracted to ma. She was of course older than him, plumper the way he probably preferred women and she probably reminded her of his sister. Even though there was no physical resemblance between the two women. Just that both of them would have protruding bellies because of him very soon.

In the kitchen I found the time to talk to ma about the state of affairs. Rasa was going through bouts of morning sickness so thankfully she stayed behind with Sid.

"Maa, are you happy?" I asked her.

"Why do you ask?" She asked surprised.

"I mean ..." my eyes reverted to the door.

"Oh...Riya you need to grow up by now." She shook her head in disappointment. "I am very happy, Sid is a very loving husband and I couldn't have asked for more." She emphasized each word looking straight into my eyes.

"Oh! So that is why you don't miss Rudra anymore. This is how you stay away from him even when you know he's going insane without you." I snapped annoyedly. Instantly I regretted my decision. I saw the sadness pass over her face again.

"What are you thinking?" I asked at once.

She turned around. "Nothing," she said slowly. "The crockery is in the armoire, can you help set the table."