Rudra and Riya Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. My intention was not to hurt her.

"Ma, you do miss him don't you?" I said after a while and her eyes filled with tears.

She took a little while to compose herself then she began again. "Haven't you noticed something?"

"What?" I looked befuddled at her. I didn't have the faintest clue what she was talking about.

"I'm bigger than I should be at six months."

My gaze immediately locked on her pregnant belly and I nodded.

"I'm carrying two babies. One of them belongs to your brother."

I felt the earth shift beneath my feet. I held the counter top for support. My head swam as my heart pounded in my chest.

"What do you mean?" I rasped through dry lips.

"I conceived the first baby from Sid even though I always made Sid wait for until after your brother took me. I never let Sid take me before. Unlike what your brother might think, I take my marriage vows seriously. I always made sure your brother was always the first to cum inside me so he'd have a better chance." She paused, contemplating for a while.

"...But, I had completely forgotten this one time, a few weeks before Rudra came home, Sid had been giving me a massage. I knew he was aroused but I wasn't allowing him to have sex with me. So, he suggested something else. You see he was giving me a yoni massage and I was so close to an orgasm and so wanting to have a baby that I couldn't refuse him. I let him push his semen clad finger into me. The act got us both off. I had not even started my fertility pills, so I didn't think much of it. But in hind sight I guess I got pregnant that very first time. Later when Rudra returned and we started trying to have a baby, I conceived one from him.

"Why haven't you told us all this before ma? You knew the very first time you had an ultrasound, didn't you. It's not something you could've missed." I snapped at her.

"No ...we always knew. But...the fact that the second fetus was three weeks behind the first one, made the chances of his survival very low, Riya. Do you understand now why I couldn't tell Rudra. It would break his heart if the baby didn't make it or even now if I deliver prematurely there is no surety that the baby will survive."

Suddenly I understood it at once and what ma had been going through all this while. I held her in my embrace teary eyed.

"I miss him so much Riya..." she sobbed. "I wish his son could feel his father feeling him inside my belly."

"He's having a son?" I felt choked with emotion.

She nodded against me. "He's having a son and Sid is having a daughter."

"Ma he needs to know..."

"I dunno," she gulped shaking her head. "I don't think he cares anymore."

"You know he will never stop caring for you ma. Do you even know what he's doing to me in your absence?" I sniveled half joking and ma knew what I was talking about. "You're coming with me ma...I'm taking you home today."

She shook her head at once. "Not this time Riya, I need to know if he really wants me there."

I could understand that. But I wasn't worried. I knew Rudra. The moment he finds out the truth, he'd come flying to her doorstep.