Rudra and Riya Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked confused from one to the other.

"What was that all about?" I asked ma once he'd left.

She didn't say anything. "What time will Rudra be back?" She tried to ask casually.

I dunno ma, in an instant she reminded me of my woes. "He's not himself anymore, hasn't been since you married Sid and left. I don't know what to do, how to make him happy." I started slowly.

I looked at her and saw something familiar in her expression. She had been missing him too, I knew, even though she didn't say anything.

"He goes to your room in the middle of the night, like he'll find you there suddenly one night." I wiped my cheek. "He's so sad ma, and it's boring a hole in my heart."

"Don't worry," she hugged me.

"What happened between you two the day of the wedding?" I wanted to understand what was happening to him.

She wiped her tears then began slowly. " I knew I was hurting him and I tried to make it up. But..." she trailed off.

I looked at her expectantly. I wanted her to continue.

"I offered myself to him. I told him that, that was how important he was to me that I would let him have me on my wedding night before my husband did."

So ma had offered him to have sex with her one last time, before she left him forever to be with her husband.

I knew what his reaction would've been. My ears burned.

"He called me names, that one man could never satisfy me..." she began to sob.

"I'm so sorry ma, I know how much you love him." I hugged her.

"I told him I knew how much I was hurting him and he asked if I really wanted to know how much I was hurting him," she began to cry hard.

"Ma, please...i'm sorry."

"He bound my breasts until I screamed in pain. He stopped and then said that maybe I could never feel what he was. Then he asked me to leave. You don't know how much I've missed him." She sobbed.

But I knew how much she had missed him because I knew how much he had been missing her. I sent out a prayer to the heavens in that instant asking for them to be healed.

Now I sat like a mouse on the couch while ma followed him into the kitchen when he refused to acknowledge her presence on the couch next to me.

It was strange how your mind picked up tiny details when you least expect it. I hadn't noticed the emerald choker that ma had been wearing with her green silk saree. I hadn't noticed how her baby bump made her look sexier than the day she was married. Her orange chuda made a healthy contrast against the green of her saree.

"Rudra, please, will you not even look at me?" She enquired, but was met with another cold silence. "At least look at me Rudra," she forcibly tried to put her arms around him.

"Stay away from me, you..." he did not finish.

"...Whore," she finished for him. "Call me what you want to Rudra but at least look at me," her voice trembled.

He pushed her away but she made a grab for his hand, so he couldn't leave. "Please Rudra..." she begged.

"What do you want from me?" He hissed furiously.

"I want you," she said slowly bringing his fingers up to her lips.

He looked at her wedding ring. "Does he know?" He pointed at her ring finger. "Or is cheating on your husbands the best way you get off?"

"He knows. Does that make you feel better?"

Another silence.

"I love you Rudra."

He stood there glaring at her, but he had also stopped trying to get away from her.

"I love you and I've missed you." Ma's voice trembled. " And I can't live without you anymore Rudra. He knows it. Please don't make me live without you. I need you," she urged.

"Then why did you marry him?" He asked coldly. But he was only trying to hide the hurt.

She didn't answer.

"Have you no shame? You're wearing his ring and you're begging to keep me in your life too?"

"Yes, I have no shame. I want both of you. Are you happy? She threw her arms around him and began to kiss him. He tried to fight the kiss, but she clung to him.

He pushed his pelvis against her mound and they both moaned. My heart began to pound in my chest.

He broke the kiss, "I can't do this ..." he shook his head as if trying to get her out of his system. "What did you even tell him?" He was seemingly having trouble understanding their dynamics. I had the same trouble too.

"Rudra, humans are creatures of habit and sooner or later they go back to doing what they're used to." She looked into his eyes. "Sid said that to me when I told him how much I was missing you. He suggested that I needed to spend time with you so things could continue to go smoothly between him and me. We decided that Neel and I spend time with you. Would you like me to spend weekends with you Rudra?" She asked

That made him blink a few times. "You brought Neel?"

"Yes, contrary to what you think...I love you and I would never do anything to hurt you." She said soothingly.

Ma knew she had already gained favor with him, but she needed to seal the deal.

When she knew she had his full attention she began again, "I may wear this ring for the world to see, for Sid is now my husband, but..." she sensually began to unhook her blouse to unveil her breasts. "I always wear your rings closer to my heart Rudra, for you are not only my husband but also my son." She discarded her blouse and cupped her breasts so the diamond rings around her nipples caught the light and sparkled. She took one of his hands and continued. "I have carried you in my womb as a baby," she made him feel her baby bump and I thought that was clever. "And as an adult, I have taken you inside me to the place of your birth. And as a wife I carried your child. So you see you will always be more than anyone for me. I have loved you as a mother, as a lover and as a wife. That is more than I have ever loved anyone in this life Rudra, more than I'll ever love anyone."

She waited for the words to sink then whispered slowly. "Take me now baby. I've been aching for you."

Ma slowly pushed two of his fingers between her pussy lips, to let him see how wet she was for him.

His first thrust pushed her feet off the ground. She groaned in pleasure and pain lying on her back on the cool counter top. I knew he was hurting her. She was pregnant, it was impossible, the way he was fucking her that he wasn't hurting her. But she did not stop him. She was thoroughly enjoying their union in spite of the pain he was causing her. She tried to hold his face and kiss him every chance she got.

"Why couldn't you get pregnant with my child ma?" He asked in agony.

"I'm so sorry baby..." she answered between thrusts. "But soon...I so want to feel our baby inside me...You didn't think this was the last time we were making a baby, did you?" She purred sexily.

"I want you," he growled.

"I know baby, I want you too."

He lifted her while they were still conjoined and took her into her bedroom. I rushed up to my room. I did not want to miss a thing. I tiptoed my way through the nursery, shut the door behind me and flipped on the tv and began to watch the camera feed.

Ma could still take him missionary style, even after the baby bump and he was going at it.

"Ahhhh," ma moaned beneath him. "Harder, Rudra..."

Rudra took her lips, thrusting harder into her wet pussy.

All night he fucked her relentlessly. When she asked him to give the baby a breather, by letting her rest for a bit, he fucked her even harder. Somewhere during the morning hours I fell asleep. I woke up late and sauntered down to the kitchen to see them fucking again in the kitchen. He was taking her from behind.

"Rudra, loosen your hold around my waist. You're squeezing the baby?" Ma asked

He didn't say anything but continued to fuck her. Every time she mentioned the baby, he only grew more forceful and angry.

Once they were done, ma turned around to rest in his arms. "You're going to end up hurting the baby Rudra."

"I hate that you're carrying his..." he whispered angrily.

"I know...but it's not the baby's fault now is it."

He nodded, looking a little embarrassed then. They disengaged when I walked into the kitchen for a cup of tea.

It was like old times again. Ma served us both tea and we all sat around the table. For a while there was a bit of awkward silence. "Ma would you like to do something special today?" I asked looking for a way to break the silence.

She smiled. "What did you have in mind?"

I laughed. "Well, nothing, just open to any ideas, the silence was getting too deafening."

"I'd like to spend it with my family and make it up to my son for not being there when he needed me. "

"I've got to go to work, but you two girls enjoy yourselves." Replacing his cup back he got up to leave. "But i'll see you in the evening," he spoke over a whisper, "rest well," he leaned in to give ma a peck.

He climbed two steps at a time. I was so relieved, he was back to his usual self. I closed my eyes and sent up a special prayer.

I found ma watching me and we both smiled. "I'm so glad you decided to come and things are back to normal ma. He's happy again."

"You think so?" She wanted confirmation.

"Yes, ma, you make him happier than anyone on this planet."

"I doubt that, but thank you for saying it Riya. I really miss him. If it hadn't been for Sid, I'd still be moping at the house."

There was a long silence while we contemplated.

"I'm really surprised he let you come ma and that too over the weekend. How is he so objective?"

She laughed thinking of him, her eyes shining with a different kind of love. Rudra and she shared a very intense relationship, but I didn't think Sid ever gave her any sleepless nights. He certainly was very accommodating and considerate of her feelings.

"He's very mature. He's a nerd, they look at emotions objectively, I guess. He's sweet and caring. He's like a cool breeze after a raging storm."

I turned that over in my head. Was Rudra the raging storm I wondered.

"Will he be working over the weekend?" I enquired. I was so curious about it.

"Yes, you could say that..." ma sniggered.

"What?" I caught on instantly. "What aren't you telling me ma?" I smiled.

"Well," she started conspiratorially. "It all worked out for the best. He's at his sister's place. One look at my baby bump, and she's been pestering him ever since for another baby. So, we decided over the weekends he could help her have one, while I spent time here."

For a while I was dumbstruck.

"Riya, do you need anything from the bazaar today?" Rudra called out and I was momentarily distracted.

I handed him the grocery list I'd prepared last night and pecked his cheek and sent him on his way. I was in a hurry to get back to ma.

I resumed my place besides ma.

"Don't you feel jealous?" I asked.

"Actually no," she began slowly. "Sid and I got to be friends and confidants before we got to be lovers so maybe that's the reason why. We got to talk about our feelings and our previous relationships and what they meant to us before we got married. He says talking about things is way better than trying to work out problems on your on. Sometimes it's better to take the other persons perspective before you jump to conclusions. But mostly I think, he and I were meant to be, so everything has worked out between us."

That really sounded rational and the mature way to think. But somehow when it came to Rudra...I could never think rationally, even when both of us were meant to be together too. That was one thing neither of us had inherited from our mother, being rational.

"Are you happy ma?" I had to ask her. I still had trouble truly believing her.

"More than any woman my age." She smiled mischievously.

I laughed.

"How's the baby doing?" I placed my hand over her baby bump.

"He's doing fine, right now. Not so much last night." She replied abashedly. "The more I tell him to slow down, the more momentum he picks," she sniggered.

At the expression on my face, she placed a hand on mine. "Don't worry, I'm fine. He just needs to have his fill, then he'll come to his senses. He doesn't mean to hurt us."

I nodded. I hoped so for ma's sake. I knew he was jealous of her pregnancy and so I hoped he would keep it in check before something drastic happened.

The day found us back into our old routine. While ma gave the children their baths, I fed them one by one. Then we cooked breakfast and decided to take a stroll on the beach.

"By the way...I haven't thanked you for the lovely wedding you threw me."

"It was a pleasure ma," I pecked her cheek.

"I wish Rudra had been part of it."

"Yes, I know...I tried my best. But he is one stubborn soul."

"No, I think I hurt him too much."

I nodded. That was true. He was a lot like me. Something like this would've completely destroyed me. He had still kept himself afloat in comparison.

"Are you excited for the evening?" I asked to change our chain of thought.

She chuckled. She felt her baby bump. "Just thinking of it is making my knees weak. I've been dreaming about it for weeks." She said a little breathlessly.

I felt my pussy grow wet too. We were both quiet after that. We decided it was time to head back home. The children would be awake too and it was time for Rose, our nanny to leave for the evening.

"We've come a long way too ma, haven't we. You and I, I mean, I feel closer to you now, than we ever were before. You are like a friend I can discuss everything with."

She nodded. "I was thinking the same thing." She squeezed my hand gently. "And thank you for letting Rudra be a part of my life Riya."

"He was yours before he ever was mine ma, you don't need to thank me for anything. You are doing me a favour, it's not the other way round. You make him happy and more than anything I want him to be happy."

That evening before heading down to ma's room for the night, Rudra took me in his embrace. He was in a happier frame of mind and I felt elated.

He placed his lips on mine. "I love you, you know that don't you."

I nodded while his lips were still on mine and we chuckled.

"I love you too, now hurry downstairs and don't keep ma waiting." I sniggered ashamed of my own excitement.

He chuckled and I could feel him getting hard.

I looked into his eyes. "Go baby." I murmured placing a final kiss on his lips. Then I slowly pushed him towards the door. Within minutes he was hopping downstairs. I got myself ready for bed and immediately began to watch them.

I was surprised to see ma dressed in sexy lingerie. The flimsy material of the bodice was tied in the front beneath her breasts while the flaps covering her belly were left open. When she took a step towards him the fabric parted slightly to show her growing baby bump. Her smooth, hairless mound peeked through her crotchless panties. I became wet just looking at her and I could only imagine what it was doing to Rudra.

She had let her hair loose. It cascaded down her waist to form curls just over her hips. She looked like a pregnant fairy. Rudra nuzzled her neck and took a deep breath. I wondered what perfume she was wearing. Rudra seemed to like it.

He whispered something inaudible into her ear and she slowly nodded. I wondered what he had asked. He strolled to one of the wall cupboards and opened a drawer. He took out a few things and lined them over her bedside table. I couldn't believe she had agreed to this. I just hoped both of them knew what they were doing. I had heard of pregnant bondage, but had never seen it in person.

He began, "If you feel uncomfortable at any time, you tell me."

Ma nodded licking her lips. I think she was aroused. She untied her baby doll dress and let it fall to the floor. Even before he had brought the rope, she had lifted one boob up, making it easier for him to take the rope around the juicy breast.

"More?" He asked while he tightened the rope around her breast.

She bit into her lip, and nodded.

He pulled a little more at it and asked again.

She nodded again.

"More," he asked.

"Yes," she said fully aroused.

"Lift the other one," he commanded feeling he'd tightened the noose around the first one enough.

Ma complied and he began the task of binding the other breast in rope. Round and round it went until he began to tighten it.

He didn't ask ma anymore. Once satisfied, he pulled at the rope and ma moaned in pain. He threaded the end of the rope through the other breast until both were tied together. Then he wrapped the same rope slightly over the baby bump, just over her diaphragm and began to tighten the noose slowly. He asked her if she was okay and she nodded in reply. She was clearly enjoying it so I began to relax too. He tightened it more and she nodded for him to continue. Like before he made the decision that it was enough. From behind her he brought the rope beneath her baby bump and began to tighten the noose again, asking her a few times, if she was comfortable.

She was being a perfect submissive. He appraised her up and down, enjoying his handiwork. He placed a kiss on her lips. Immediately her lips parted beneath his and he stopped.

"You'll stay like this till you leave here." He ordered.

"I will baby," she answered at the peak of her arousal.

"Is it hurting you," he pointed at her belly.

She nodded.

"Do you like it?" He asked slowly.

She nodded and he took her lips in a hard kiss. Her belly stuck out more than usual with the ropes going around her bump and it did make her look sexy. And since it was the same rope, his tugging it in any place, made it grow tighter everywhere and squeezed out more groans from ma.

Gently he made her lie on the bed, then tied her wrists to the bed head and her ankles to the bed posts. She was spread eagled and completely helpless and at his mercy.

I just hoped neither of them would get carried away.

Rudra lifted the candle that was left burning at the start and began to pour liquid wax onto her nipples, then over her pregnant belly until she writhed.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, baby..." she said thickly.

This will heighten your experience he murmured. He blindfolded her until the world turned dark for her.

He let her adjust to this. He settled between her legs and used his thumbs to part her pussy lips. I heard ma whimper. He pushed her inner lips apart to reveal her love tunnel.

"That's where you brought me into this world." He stated.

"Ummmh, yes," ma barely whispered. She licked her lips.

"Was it painful?" He asked, sliding his finger along her slit.

"Yes," she answered breathlessly.

"Did you like it?"

"Ummmm, yes," she answered, pushing her pelvis against his fingers.

"How long was it?" He enquired thoughtfully.

"A day and a few hours..." her voice trailed off.

"Did they give you epidural?"

"No,...I refused it...you were my first...I wanted to feel every bit of you coming out of me..." she said between breaths. I think the restraint below her diaphragm, was making it difficult for her to breathe.

"I want to see you properly," he tossed himself off the bed and within minutes was back with a metal contraption and some tissue. He cleaned her pussy.

"You're so wet ma...I can hardly see you..." he swallowed.

He wiped her clean, then slowly pushed the metal contraption inside her vagina and began to open it inside of her. Soon her vagina was open for inspection. He peeked in.

"I can see your cervix ma, but..." he paused. "I can't reach it with my finger."

She whimpered in response.

"I wish I could push myself into you, past the cervix and into your womb ma..."

Ma began to hyperventilate.

He poked her around down there, watched, touched and fingered like a curious kid digging for treasure.

"Rudra...." She moaned thickly. "I want you baby." She begged.

So he pushed the metal contraption out of her and came back with a yoni egg.

"I'm going to push it against your cervix ma...is that okay...?"