All Comments on 'Rudy Ch. 06: Rudy's Fall'

by Sunadmire

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Stoere_BoerStoere_Boer9 months ago

Well done Sunadmire, you expertly integrated events in other Rudy stories into this one. The way you set Rudy up for another failure/infidelity with Ingrid, even though he was 'careful' was also imaginative.

I notice you make a series out of your Rudy stories and sense that this is the last of the Rudy stories- Please dig deep and write more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The numbers tell all: a mere 2* after 4000+ views ! So, one of the worst tale posted in this category. No wonder, since it's a Fetish and Interracial tale, so completely in the wrong category.

twointriguedtwointrigued9 months ago

Too scattered! Too many twists, characters, and plots. Hard to keep up with. I found myself having to stop and ask, “Now, who is this person, and what was their part in the story?”

EastCoaster1EastCoaster19 months ago

This was very disjointed, to the point that "you can't tell the players without a scorecard !".

Too many characters doing whatever to whoever, with very little consistency in the plot line.

You shouldn't have to take notes to understand who is who to read the story, but that's how this seemed.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit6 months ago

I have trouble celebrating successful cheating, even if fictional. This story had a lot of moving parts. It really should have ended before Pete, Francelle, Laura got involved. Rudy deserved a solid beating or two. Lisa was just despicable.

PlaasJapiePlaasJapie6 months ago

Good work as usual, Sunadmire. I somewhat agree with WhoGivesAShit, you dragged on the story too much. Rather expand on the Cape Town characters in a other work.

Where I don't agree with WhoGivesAShit is that the cheating was successful. Rudy was found caught out...

SkaamPlaasMeisieSkaamPlaasMeisie3 months ago

Loved the way the whole drama around Rudy's infidelities unfolded.

HornyXhosaHornyXhosaabout 2 months ago

It is a pity that this is the last in the series. I've enjoyed it tremendously. 5 stars and a favorite, irrespective of those negative remarks.

SunadmireSunadmireabout 2 months agoAuthor

Hi all. Thanks for the encouraging comments. I've reviewed the work and removed the Cape Town part to work into a follow-up chapter. The good news is that this isn't the last chapter...

ErilogicaErilogicaabout 1 month ago

I lived myself into this series, all the time hoping/believing that Rudy and Lisa would somehow get together. Interesting twist by bringing Helen back into the story, and sketching the scnario how Dirk, from the Spring Break series, got Ingrid as step-mom.

SexyMosadiSexyMosadiabout 1 month ago

Good story Sunadmire. It was interesting how the three dramas unfolded. 5 stars, and favorite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunadmire@Sunadmire
Love to read hot stories with some drama. Got going on a few stories. I try to give it a South African flavour, while keeping it relevant to the international audience. If you like my stories, give it a high score. Enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rudy Ch Series Info