Ruined Life of Mrs. Wesley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her way home, Victoria received a text message from Britney thanking her for tonight's fun evening. "Thank you so much, Ms Wesley! I had a lot of fun! Can't wait to see you again tomorrow. Remember to shave your pussy before you go to sleep."

Victoria went home and started to cry. She had never felt so degraded and humiliated in her whole life. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't be a slut for her student. But if she didn't, Britney could ruin her life. She could tell everyone about those humiliating activities at the school and ruin Victoria's career.

Victoria cried until late at night. She was thinking about how she could escape this situation but finally accepted that she was too weak to resist. She didn't have enough strength or willpower to oppose Britney. She knew that she would have to obey her demands. She knew that if she didn't, her life would be over.

She shaved carefully her pussy and took a shower. It was her first time. She was surprised how pleasant it was to touch her shaved pussy. After that, she went to bed. Her husband was working again until late at night. He never returned home before 1 AM. Victoria felt very fearful and anxious. At the end of the day, she only knew one thing for sure: That Britney had complete control over her life now.

The next morning Victoria woke up early. She had a lot on her mind. She wasn't sure what to expect from Britney. Maybe she will just come to school and let Victoria continue with her normal duties. Or maybe she will come straight to her classroom and force her to lick her pussy again. Victoria was feeling very nervous. She didn't like the feeling of complete loss of control over her life.

Victoria kissed her husband on the lips and then on the cheeks. He was still sleeping. She wanted to spend more time with him but she had to get ready for another day at school. Victoria chose a red blouse and elegant trousers with an elegant jacket. She looked at herself in the mirror. Britney was so right when she said that Victoria looked too old and boring.

Victoria arrived at school on time. She felt very nervous about today. Good thing that it was Friday. Last day before the weekend.

On the road to school, Victoria received a message from Britney. "I can't wait to see you, slut! :)."

Victoria had a regular working day without any problems. She was still wondering what Britney had in mind for her after school. At 3:40 PM Victoria started preparing herself for meeting with Britney. She was nervous and she knew that she had to submit to her commands. Victoria sat in her chair in the classroom and waited for her mistress.

At 3:55 PM, Britney came to her classroom. She was wearing a schoolgirl uniform that looked very short. She locked the door and threw her backpack on the floor. Victoria looked at her in astonishment.

"Look at you," said Britney, "You are such an ugly old lady."

Victoria didn't know what to say.

"Were you born like that or did you just become this ugly by age?" Britney asked her. Victoria looked at her without saying anything.

"I don't want to humiliate you today. We need to talk," said Britney, "We need to make a deal." Victoria didn't know what to do but bowed her head in respect.

Britney sat on the desk in front of Victoria. She was wearing a short schoolgirl skirt. Victoria could easily see her black thong.

Britney explained to Victoria the deal that they had to make. "As you know, I have complete power over you now. You are my personal slave and whore. You must obey all of my demands and desires. Otherwise, I will ruin your career and life."

Victoria looked at her in despair. "I am so sorry that I was rude to you yesterday," she explained.

"I understand that," said Britney. "But you can't be rude to me ever again. It is not acceptable, especially because I am your Mistress now. Do you understand that I am your Mistress now and that you must obey me?" Asked Britney.

"I understand that," said Victoria, "But what will happen if I refuse to obey you?"

"I would be very sad if you don't want to be my good slave and whore," said Britney, "It would make me very angry and I would be forced to ruin your life."

Victoria was looking at her in despair. She wanted to speak but couldn't find the words.

Britney continued, "But I will give you another chance. You are a very beautiful and sexy woman. And if you are a good slave and whore for me, I would be very happy."

Victoria was thinking about it for a moment. She knew that she had no other choice but to submit to Britney's demands. She knew that if she didn't, her life would be over. Finally, she agreed to become Britney's slave and whore.

"Good," said Britney, "Now we need to make some changes with yourself. Tell your husband that you are going to live with a friend for a while, because she is sick and needs 24/7 home care."

Victoria looked at her in shock.

"He will be sad but he has to agree," said Britney.

She couldn't believe how quickly things changed in her life. Suddenly she was a slave and whore of her student. Her whole world was turned upside down. She felt very anxious and afraid.

Britney continued, "After you leave your home, you will come to my apartment and stay there for a few days." Victoria looked at her in disbelief. "I am your Mistress now," said Britney, "And you will do anything that I command you to do."

"But...You have to understand that I am a married woman," said Victoria, "And my husband has no idea about this."

"It doesn't matter now. Now I am your main person in life. You must obey me." Answered Britney.

Victoria looked at her in despair. She knew that she had no other choice but to accept the deal.

"Good," said Britney, "Come to my place tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM. I will show you what kind of slave and whore you need to become for me. I will send you my address later."

After that, Britney left the classroom. Victoria was in shock. She didn't know how to tell her husband about that. Victoria left the classroom crying again.

When she came back home she saw her husband waiting for her. "How's your day, darling?" he asked her.

"Not so good," she said.

"Why?" he asked.

"My friend asked me to help her, because she is very sick. She wanted me to stay at her place for a few days," She lied.

Her husband looked at her in confusion but didn't ask any more questions. She was very lucky that her husband was a kind and understanding person. After that, Victoria went to her bedroom and cried bitterly.

To be continued...

12