Rukshana Teases Her Boyfriend

Story Info
Hoping his sexy busty librarian boss will see and punish him.
1.5k words
3.97
8.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved in sexual activity are over 21 years of age or older.

A thank you to my valuable friend and editor for helping me develop my characters, Cuthbert Le Tonstain.

*

I've always been told I have a librarian look about me, which I never understood. Normally, I'm often in the library studying hard but this somewhat shy PhD student named Daniel, who is an assistant librarian, slowly becomes more and more friendly as I frequent the library. I suppose because I'm modest, nerdy and wear glasses that sets me up as librarian material and amusingly I ended up with a librarian! I've been told I'm cute owing to my youthful face and petite physique but on this occasion, I definitely wasn't a good girl as I usually am.

Normally, I would bow my head and retreat if there were any signs of any flirting but instead, I watched Daniel's attempts to interest me with intrigue. Often he brought me over the counter to show me things he thought would interest me and try to make me laugh. Once he touched my thigh while we talking he couldn't stop trying to touch my leg and arms nervously watching my reactions. I had never been touched in this way but carefully I welcomed him. Eventually, he became my first boyfriend and we began dating clandestinely because of my conservative family. It goes without saying that I began to frequent the library more and more in an attempt to spend time with Daniel.

A few months into dating, we were chatting at the end of his shift and a tall curvy woman approached us. Daniel then introduced me to his boss Emma. The first thing I noticed about his boss was how evidently busty she was and then her striking twangy accent. I am sure no matter what she wore, her breasts would always be immediately noticeable. I couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed and attempt to divert my eyes from the never-ending cleavage on display. They were just so heavy-looking and so full in the clingy wrap top that she wore. It seemed the majority of her torso was weighed down by her ample cleavage.

I struggled to not be anxious while I was talking to Emma since it seemed her barely covered breasts begun only just below her chin. Despite her hidden away career as a librarian, Emma was so confident and poised in her appearance of being a liberated Western woman. I hadn't anticipated women in academia to be so sensually presenting in public and surprisingly her items were in theory quite modest. Her blouse was an elbow-length wrap top and her skirt a knee-length pencil that accentuated all of her so-called ''assets.'' They looked decidedly sexy as she sauntered between the aisles and raised up on her toes to place books on the shelves made it look like her tremendous bust would tumble out of blouse into full view. I carefully observed her sometimes when she was in view and I determined that she was in fact braless while shelving. This only made me more fixated on her shelving actives as her tightly bound breasts in her top bounced and swayed with every movement.

After we parted ways, my boyfriend made no mention of my nervousness since he thought it was just typical social anxiety, it certainly wasn't. Eventually, when I had time to think I wondered how on earth Daniel was able to be so calm and professional around his busty boss, I definitely struggled. As a straight woman, I felt a bit perverse not being able to separate my eyes from what seemed like the fullest watermelons tightly constrained by a flimsy blouse. I couldn't determine why I was so fascinated or intimated by Emma and her significant rack. All I knew was that I had never felt this way before and I almost longed to see her spill out of her blouse while on a ladder shelving thick heavy books.

One day, I arrived at opening time for the library and put in a really long day until it was dark outside. My boyfriend usually worked night shifts so I knew he would be arriving come nightfall. I started packing up my laptop and books because I have an 8pm curfew. I wander down to the front desk and find my boyfriend. Due to the stress of upcoming assignments I was feeling pretty aroused. He was happy to see me at the library but also trying to be quiet because his boss was in this evening.

I put my bag down and slid myself up to sit on the library front desk. His eyes opened wide and he seemed quite concerned because right as you walk in the main doors, it's the first thing you see. I just sit on the desk like nothing is happening and we exchange stories about our day. I look at my watch and sigh...

"I wish I didn't have to go home soon babe, I just want to spend time with you." He offered to walk me to the door and I said it wasn't enough.

It was one of those cold, dark nights and I was just feeling the urge to hibernate with him. I leaned forward and hugged him. I pulled him in tightly with my small hands and nuzzled my face against his soft dark beard. I can feel him resisting slightly because he's scared of being on display at his workplace. I whimper: "I don't want to leave you babe" in his ear as I press my perky breasts against him.

''Rukshana,'' he sighs. ''We are in my workplace right now.''

''So what?'' I reply coyly. ''There's hardly anyone around anyway.''

He gives in a little and hugs me more while stroking the top of my head through my scarf. I kiss his lips and he looks at me sternly through his round glasses.

"We shouldn't,'' Daniel sighs as he leans away from me.

"But I need you baby," I moan. ''No one is here but Emma.'' I plunge forward to kiss his lips.

''Oh god Rukshana,'' he groans. ''I taste traces of chocolate you cheeky girl.''

With each kiss, his resistance is faltering until I'm kissing and nibbling his lips passionately. I move to plant a heavy wet kiss on his cheek before moving to his ear. I stroke it softly before laying little pecks along it and then taking his lobe between my tender lips and begin sucking lustfully. I feel my breathing change as I hear him groan softly as I nibble his ear. The thought of me arousing him like this with the possibility of his boss walking by at any moment was driving the burning pleasure between my thighs. Literally, anyone could have walked in and seen us, which was fine by me.

I kept checking if anyone was around because I was facing the library while I sat on the front desk. As I kiss and suck on his neck wantonly, I watched as his colleagues in the distance averted their gaze promptly. I don't know why the thought of his somewhat older sexy boss, reprimanding my boyfriend was so exciting. I could only imagine the shy thing he was, looking down remorsefully before her but then stuck staring at the very generous display of breasts before him.

In all honesty, they were the largest breasts I had ever seen. Anything she wore on her upper body accentuated her extremely well-endowed bust. I was continuing the make-out session for as long as possible before I had to catch the bus. Eventually, I met eyes with his boss Emma approaching the desk. Her eyebrows raised and she turned to walk back into the shelving, mission accomplished.

My boyfriend was flushed, breathless, covered in lip gloss and suffering from a redirection of blood from his brain to his loins. I kissed him goodbye and waved to his boss as I left. The poor thing had a 5-hour shift after that little escapade. Needless to say, I was completely soaked between my thick thighs on my bus ride home. When I arrived home, I curled up under my duvet, slid my hand between my burning thighs and gently stroked my aching desires until I screamed into my pillow....

*

The next time we met, I asked him if he thought his boss was an attractive woman. At first, he denied it but eventually blushed, admitting it's impossible not to notice her breasts since they are right in your face but that he wasn't aroused by them. It was amusing how embarrassed he was. I commented they were pretty nice and Daniel seemed a bit disgusted that I noticed Emma's bust. From that point on, I made sure to comment on any exceptional-looking breasts I encountered while out with him. Honestly, I haven't seen anything that could come close to Emma's melons. Now I can't help but get a little aroused anytime I'm in a library thinking of all the other naughty things I could have tried...