Rules Ch. 02.1

Story Info
Sage and Jeremy decide a second round is in order.
802 words
4
12.5k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJakobs
MrJakobs
165 Followers

"I don't know if I want to do it again Jeremy," Sage said. She and Jeremy were sitting in their living room, cuddling on their white sofa. Jeremy looked at her, surprised.

"Wait, really?" He tried his best to mask his disappointment, but Sage sensed it nonetheless.

"Yes, last time... I didn't expect things to go that far."

"You didn't even give him a blowjob, it seemed like you were doing just fine," Jeremy said.

He only saw the handjob, he couldn't tell how I felt... what I actually wanted David to do to me... Sage was lost in her thoughts, Jeremy cleared his throat and continued.

"I think I understand, you think he's going to ask for a blowjob again?"

"He definitely will, he's been texting me for weeks about it now," Sage replied. David was relentless after their encounter. His texts had only gotten more vulgar and daring. For nearly five weeks, he texted her every day, begging for her to come back, and it was this week that Jeremy had finally pressed her to respond. Sage was still thinking of what David had recently texted even now.

You're going to wrap your lips around this big dick and like it, or the deal is off.

It was bold of him. Very bold. Sage hadn't been lying when she said she could do this with anyone, David was no real catch... except for his member. She could tell him to fuck off, she could find another bull, one who was more well-behaved. But... she didn't want that, and she also knew that wasn't what Jeremy wanted.

"What exactly did he say?" Jeremy asked. Sage both loved and hated when he got this way, she knew he was getting turned on by it. She knew that if she told him about his most recent text, he wouldn't refuse it.

"I'm afraid if I tell you, we're going to lose some control of this situation," Sage replied.

"We're always in control, we can always back out. No one is forcing our hand here, no one is blackmailing us." Jeremy leaned into his wife's ear and whispered, "We both want this." Sage let out a shaking breath.

"He wants me to give him a blowjob... or he won't be our stud," Sage replied. At once, she saw the bulge in Jeremy's pants grow.

"He demanded it?"

"Yeah... he wants me to suck him off sooo bad. He's been begging nonstop. He even told me he stopped masturbating because 'it's not good enough,'" Sage aired quotes as she quoted David, it made Jeremy chuckle.

"You think he's bluffing?" Jeremy asked. Sage honestly couldn't tell, but she also didn't think David was trying to bluff. No, he was calling her bluff -- something far more dangerous.

If he catches any hint of what I was feeling last time, what I could feel this time. It will only encourage him to push the boundaries... it could get dangerous. He will know I want it...

"I don't think he's bluffing," Sage replied, "I think he wants me to want him, he wants me to agree because then he'll know we're not interested in finding another bull, we want to use him." Jeremy's hand slid into Sage's thighs, she let out a gasp as his hands rode up her skirt, and rubbed against her wet panties.

"You do want him, don't you? You want to suck his big dick?" He asked.

"D-don't make me answer Jeremy... I... Oh my god, you're so good at that." Sage loved it when Jeremy did this, and recently his talks about David had only made her more aroused. His fingers rubbed in a circular pattern on her clit, she began to breathe heavily.

"Say you want it," Jeremy whispered.

"I want it," Sage replied, letting out a gentle moan as her husband's fingers worked gently.

"You want what?"

"I-I want to suck him off. I want to suck David's huge dick and make him cum." Sage looked Jeremy in the eyes while he masturbated her.

"You want it bad, don't you? It's been all you've thought about since last month, right?" Jeremy asked. Sage let out a moan as she neared orgasm, these kinds of talks were getting her aroused more and more.

"I want it bad Jeremy."

"Because you're my dirty little slut, right? Should I let my slut go and play with her bull?" Jeremy asked his penis now fully erect and visible through his pants. Sage grabbed it and began to stroke gently.

"Yes, your dirty slut wants it, oh... Uhhhh.." Sage orgasmed as she spoke, her legs shivering as Jeremy gave her a deep kiss.

"Then text him, and let him know you're going over tonight. Leave the window open for me, I can't wait to see it."

MrJakobs
MrJakobs
165 Followers