All Comments on 'Rules Ch. 02.1'

by MrJakobs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jeremy thinks he's in charge and can set the rules? Most sissy wimps think that at the start, but soon find out they're not man enough to please their wife and they're not man enough to determine outcomes. When Sage comes back from her bull it will to kick his pathetic ass to the curb. Sage will laugh and laugh, her bull will move and and fuck her brains out. The is, if she has any brains in her empty head. Her bull will begin to share her with his pals and eventually pimp her out until she's used up. Her bull will laugh and laugh, then go get another idiotic couple to use for his next fun! Stupid story about stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wimpy ass pussy husband....

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

How does one cheat on a cuckold bull.

highshine808highshine808about 1 year ago

this started promising but the pace is floundering.

this chapter is a tease, no substance,

rehashing old tension without any progress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Sage looked Jeremy in the eyes while he masturbated her." Um, you can't masturbate another person, you can only masturbate yourself. Look it up. Five stars for the heat, despite this, and other distracting errors.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

And so it goes!

4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrJakobs@MrJakobs
I am Mr. Jakobs. Back in the day, I used to write erotic fiction as a hobby. I always loved doing it, but it was always just a hobby. It wasn't until recently that I decided to get a bit more serious about it. My stories focus primarily on cuckolding, girlfriend sharing, and (...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES