Running from the Shadow

Story Info
An exhibitionist watches a public display from cover.
2.3k words
4.11
3.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers

I had read many stories about people who have flashed others outside, and it always makes me so excited that I thought that eventually I'd try it. It did not work out quite as I expected, but it was exciting.

I'm a 40 year old male of average build. I am in good shape, with a nice all over tan and a cock that gets hard a dozen times a day. In fact, every time I see a pretty girl in tight pants or blouse I get hard. I masturbate frequently to satisfy the urges, a habit I got into when I was younger and single.

I was out of town a few weeks ago and I was horny as ever. It was a hot Massachusetts summer evening, so my window was open and I was dressed in as little as possible. A pair of "bikini brief" underwear were sufficient for lounging in my hotel room. All was quiet except for the three teenagers in the parking lot outside my third story window. There were two girls and a guy talking and playing. Although they were parked on the other side of the parking lot I was able to hear everything that they were saying, and I must admit I was getting turned on. The girls were flirting something terrible and as I stood there in the dark window I played with my cock as I watched them tease each other.

I quickly figured out their names by listening to their banter. The youngest looking blonde girl was called Sissy. She was wearing a pleated plaid skirt and a white blouse that buttoned up the front. She was wearing the blouse unbuttoned and tied at the waist. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra. Tennis shoes and knee socks finished off the ensemble. Just watching her was almost enough to trigger an orgasm. The bigger girl was Meg. Tight blue jeans and a lightweight white crop-top accented a ponytail that made her look like a very sexy tomboy. You could watch her nipples jump around in that white top, so obviously she was not wearing a bra.

The guy was Asshole. That's all they ever called him. He was not wearing a bra either.

The boy was as horny as I was and was trying every trick he knew to cop a feel. For instance, he would lift a girl over the car door to help her into the open convertible, grabbing a tit in passing. Neither girl seemed to mind his clumsy efforts. He was relatively gentle and even though he occasionally lifted a blouse hem high enough to flash a nipple they thought that no one was watching so they let him have his fun. He probably went a little to far when he tried casually snagging the Sissy's skirt and got it tangled on his watch band. He almost ripped it off her hips. Her polka-dot pink panties were on full display as he tried to untangle the skirt. My, she had a great looking ass, even from where I was watching. The girls appeared to decide to put him in his place. The two of them started a tickle fight right there on the asphalt next to the car.

Eventually the two girls overpowered the guy, dragging him to the ground. The bigger girl put her knees on his wrists and hands on his shoulders, pinning his arms to the pavement. It became apparent to me that his 'struggles' were becoming faked. The girls acted like they thought that they were actually winning the struggle. Sissy, the younger of the two girls, straddled his chest. She was the one in the short pleated skirt, so I'm sure her panties were not far from his mind. They were not far from his face either. The girls were not content to just pin him down. The one straddling his chest moved forward till his face was hidden under the pleats.

By this time I've been standing there in the sweltering heat with an erection that's already lasted half an hour. The young lady is now rubbing her crotch against the young boy's face. I can see that he's got one hand free and the back of her skirt is up and his hand is under there. I can easily imagine the feeling of her soft, silky ass cupped in his palm that way. Meg, the other girl, has moved to the car, sitting in the convertible to give them some privacy. Of course, this simply meant that she got a better view of Asshole and Sissy as the younger one rode his face and he played with her ass.

There were only a few lights in the parking lot, and they did not do much to cast illumination on the kids. About this time I get the idea that I could get a better view if I were to hide in the bushes across the lot. There's a vacant building there surrounded by a parking lot with bushes on the edges. It's a big building, and the only lights over there were on the far end where the loading docks used to be. I decided that no one will be able to see me and I will be close enough to watch it all.

One last look out the window revealed that the kids have moved to the back seat of the car where all three of them are making out. Girl on Girl? Yeah!!! I hurriedly put on a thin light gray tee shirt and a pair of old baby blue nylon running shorts, then grabbed my room key and headed out the back door of the building. The shorts are too thin and tight to hide my erection, and I start to get excited thinking about the thrill I'd have if I were to run into a beautiful woman while on my way out. It's after 11 PM so I see no-one but that does not diminish the excitement of possibly showing off to a stranger.

When I get outside I decide that I don't want to disturb my young friends. I cross to the perimeter and start walking through the grass there. The grass feels so sensuous against my bare feet that I sit for a moment and feel the cool wet blades of grass through my shorts. The motel is mostly dark, with a few windows lit by the blue glow of a TV. I'm feeling absolutely wicked as I pull my shorts down far enough to rub the head of my cock while the cool grass tickles my exposed ass.

I leave my shorts that way as I move to where I can see the convertible. The three of them are still in the car and still making out. There's a bush between us so I can't see much. I can see that one of the girls' tits are showing, so she must have taken off her blouse. It strikes me that she must be straddling the guy. I wonder if he's inside her or if she's just teasing him. I can't see the other two... just the stray leg sticking up in the air, or someone's head bobbing up as they changed position.

This is great! My heart is pounding, my cock is super hard and the cool grass is such a change from the hot air that it's feeling wonderful.

I'm over 100 ft away, so I can't see too clearly. Around the edge I go, staying in the shadows. It occurs to me that the tee shirt is light enough that it might as well be bright white. Not a good thing to wear while sneaking around in the dark. I decide that my tan is much darker and better for sneaking around. Besides, with the shirt off I'm almost naked, and THAT is a thrill I enjoy. I take it off, and stash it under a bush. Now I just have the running shorts on. The room key is in my hand; If I loose it I'll be in deep ship, so I put it on the necklace that holds my Saint Christopher medal. Now both hands are free so that I can stimulate myself. Without thinking, one hand goes down the front of my pants and the other plays with my nipples.

Very quietly I move closer. I'm in position, watching through the bushes from just 10, maybe 20 feet away. The convertible is backed in, and the girl with no blouse (Meg) is facing forward while Sissy is kissing her. I can't see the younger one's blouse. Did she take it off? Neither of them can see me. The guy is still out of sight. As far as I can tell one of them is riding his face or his cock. Both are bouncing up and down as they kiss and fondle each other. Either way it's just perfect! The girls are fondling each other like crazy and I'm seeing lots of boobs. He's obviously having fun too, just based on how much they are moving.

I start fantasizing about stepping out of the bushes nude and offering her something to suck on. I knew I'd never do it, but the fantasy was great. I looked around. No one in sight. It would make my fantasy more real if I were naked. I looked again... Nothing but the big empty building, with the lights over the loading docks at the far end.

I stripped off my shorts and set them aside. I felt like I was in heaven! What a glorious feeling it was. The excitement was so intense that I just stood there pinching my own nipples and stroking as slowly as I could. I wanted this to last, because I could never do this at home.

One of the girls was starting to make noises and the guy was still humping away from his hidden position. I knew she would come soon, and so would I. I started stroking faster, getting ready for the imminent orgasm that I was dying to have.

That's when I saw the shadow. My shadow on the bushes in front of me! I whipped around, still holding my cock in my right hand. My heart almost stopped as I looked straight at the car approaching from the loading dock area. I started coming at that moment, and it was the greatest orgasm I'd ever had. I shook, I spurted, my legs started to buckle. I knew whoever was in that car could see me standing there naked with one hand on my cock and the other squeezing my nipple. I'd never felt anything so intense as I continued squirting despite the advancing car.

My senses suddenly came back to me, and I realized that I was in big trouble. That could be a cop car, or a car full of kids from some gang out to have fun on a Friday night. The glare from the headlights prevented me from telling what kind of car it was. Either way, I couldn't stick around.

I grabbed my shorts from the ground and tried to put them on. That's when I realized that wet nylon shorts are impossible to put on in the dark while scared shit-less. I gave up after getting one foot tangled in it, so I ripped the shorts off my foot and ran for it.

The shortest path to safety was directly across the motel parking lot and in through the side door. That's where I went. I shot out of the bushes a few feet from my teen-aged friends and ran as fast as I could to the door. I heard all three voices calling out as I ran past, so I knew that I was spotted. The girls gasped, and Asshole simply peaked over the top of the seat yelling "What the Fuck?". Meg promptly pushed him back down so he could finish whatever he was doing to her crotch. She was rocking back and forth again as I approached the building. I love a woman who knows what she wants.

It seemed to take forever to cross that small parking lot. Finally reaching the door, I yanked it open, or at least tried to. It was locked. I was about to try braking it down when remembered that a room key was required to open it. The key was still on the chain around my neck so all I needed to do was to bend over and use it to open the door. Bending down so the chain would reach, the key mercifully opened the lock. I must have been a sight, bending over at the waist, my bare ass pointing right at the people who I was sure were following me.

I ran inside without looking back. Even without running up the stairs, my heart was pounding like a jack hammer. I made it up the stairs and into my room without being seen. I left the lights off as I crept to the window on my hands and knees. I couldn't see what had happened to the car in the vacant building's parking lot. The kids were talking excitedly and looking around as if something else was going to happen. They left a few minutes later.

I kept the room dark just in case it was the police in the car next door. There were no knocks at the door, so I eventually fell into a fitful sleep where every little noise awakened me with the thought that I'd been caught naked outside. Although I hung around the lobby the next morning, I heard nothing about a nude pervert running around after dark. I guess that I got away with it.

In retrospect, I think that it was the most exhilarating adventure of my life. If only I could get up the nerve, I'd gladly do it again.

timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers