All Comments on 'Running From Wolves Ch. 05'

by angelofdest

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Yea! Welcome back. Your story is so good I have never forgotten the thread of events. I really enjoy these characters and how you are developing the story. Wish you’d post more frequently but understand that’s not always the way it works. Thanks for the update. 5 stars.

angelofdestangelofdestabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for sticking with me

It really warms my heart to hear that. Honestly, I love these characters, and I can’t help but swing back to them. The more subscribers I get, the less I want to let you all down. Thank you, for being a loyal reader, and thank you for not giving up on me. <3

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

If I had stumbled on this 2 days ago, I would have said, "Darn, another abandoned story, guess she's not coming back." But you did! Looking forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
True love wins every time

Although quite often the word ‘eventually’ makes an unwanted appearance.

Love the story, looking forward to more.

I’d say this is worth publishing with a little tweaking. Thanks for sharing.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsalmost 5 years ago
Glad your back

I read this series when there was just the 3 chapters. I was very disappointed when it didnt continue. I somehow missed chapter 4. Then along comes chapter 5 years later. As writers you invest a lot of time and soul into your stories. As readers we invest a lot of time and heart into your stories. So many writers here with very good stories disappear without any notice and never finish. Please, this is a wonderful story and so different from typical werewolf stories, finish it. Thank you for sharing your words, your soul, and your heart with us.

DJ

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 5 years ago
Glad you're back!

It could still use some editing work but it's an interesting story and I hope you finish it.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Oh my

I stumbled across this as I was perusing other stories. All I can say is ‘OH MY’!! I was wondering if you would finish and it looks like you are going to. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, please keep writing. I loved it!!

jmacs204jmacs204over 4 years ago
Too many

authors on this site have left their stories without ending and have abandoned them for years on end. I'm glad to see that yours is not going to be one of them. I truly have enjoyed the chapters that have come out so far, as it seems that you have put a lot of effort into cleaning out these stories oh, and I look forward to where these characters and stories end up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangelofdest@angelofdest
145 Followers
Just a loveable pain in the ass, with no one to call her own. I'm in my twenties, and I just wanna find my person.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES