Running Madness

Story Info
This is a story about my wife's new pastime.
1.5k words
3.74
38k
17
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about my wife's new pastime and some of the pleasure she gets from it...

Running Madness

It was one of those glorious sunny days you get in late May. About 11:30am I was running up a leafy lane out in the country and really enjoying my day off. I've grown to love my running, apart from anything else it keeps me fit and well, more desirable for the pastime I enjoy the most, sex. Although I tend to wear some rather tight fitting and revealing outfits, I have always kept my running life and my sex life apart. It has been hard sometimes!

Anyway, as I neared the top of the lane, I could see a red car parked at the top. Rounding a long bend, I noticed that there appeared to be a head sticking out of the roof! Getting closer I realised that the head was in front of the car and it looked like a blonde. Not worrying, I ran on getting closer all the time.

About 50 yds from the car saw a second person just past the first. They seemed to be quite close together. It slowly dawned on me what was going on when I noticed a leg sticking out on either side of the car. The second head was clearly a man and he was looking down at the other person. They hadn't noticed my approach.

Getting closer, I was now only about fifteen yards away, it was quite clear they were fucking! The blonde girl was laid on the bonnet of the car, her legs spread wide with her short skirt pushed right up round her waist. The man, shirtless, had his jeans round his ankles and his cock buried right up her pussy. He was supporting her hips with his hands and fucking her for all he was worth. She was whimpering with pleasure!

I slowed to a walk as I passed them, intent on getting a good look at them both, they seemed fun! As I got within just a few yards, they still hadn't noticed me! He was so intent on drilling her willing pussy and I could clearly see his cock plunging in and out of her body. It was turning me on!

Suddenly he looked up and straight into my eyes. He grinned at me but never once stopped his steady fucking of the girl under him.

I smiled back, and my hand inadvertently went down between my legs and I rubbed gently at my pussy as I walked by. I was jealous of the girl! I slowed down and watched him fucking her. He had a nice body with a gorgeous tight ass!

Still grinning, he watched me pass, pulling his cock right out of her before ramming it back in so I got a good eye full. Without slackening his rhythm on her pussy, he devoured my body with his eyes. I wanted him badly.

The girl's head lifted, and she looked at me through glazed eyes. I heard her cry "Oh God" as her lover fucked her harder and faster and I reluctantly started running again. My head was swimming with lust as I ran down the other side of the lane.

God, I hated the lucky bitch! I needed fucking very soon!

Running down the quiet lane I wasn't shaken but I was certainly stirred! I had just past a young, very fit guy giving a pretty girl a good fucking over the front of a car. As I had passed, he watched me go by and hadn't even paused in his ravaging of her pussy. His cock had been on full view as it thrust deep inside her and I had rubbed my pussy watching them fuck. Reluctantly I had started running again. Now my mind was in turmoil and my pussy was dying for a cock.

Reaching the bottom of the lane I turned right and entered another lane leading to a small wood. It would be cool in the wood and I thought that I might find some cover where I could go and "relieve" myself. I was so turned on.

Entering the wood, I was horrified to see another runner coming in from the ajoining track. I recognised him as a guy from one of the local clubs and he grinned and shouted "Hi Joy" when he saw me. I felt a stirring in my pussy, but I reminded myself of my rule, "don't fuck other runners." Reluctantly I pushed the thoughts of sex with him from my mind and we fell into a comfortable pace together as we ran.

After a while he grinned and said, "You'd never guess what I just saw on the hill." I giggled and replied, "A blonde getting a good screwing on a car?"

Steve almost fell flat on his face with shock at my reply. "Jesus Joy!" He blurted and then creased up laughing. "The lucky bitch," I continued, "He didn't even pause when I walked past!" Still laughing he said, "No me neither, bloody difficult to run with an erection I can tell you!"

I went quiet and looked down at his shorts. I could see a pleasant looking bulge and my pussy started to throb again. "I can imagine," I said coyly, "it turned me on too. I got quite damp." Steve went silent and I noticed him glancing more in my direction.

After a short while, I was getting a little breathless and slowed to a walk. "Struggling?" Steve queried. "Not with the running," I said. "I can't get that couple out of my mind!" We both laughed and slowed to a walk. "I see your still excited as well?" I purred, staring at the obvious bulge in his shorts. Steve gave an uncomfortable cough and rather nervously replied, "It's a lot to do with you girl."

My pussy throbbed again, stuff the rule, I thought. I stopped and grabbed his arm. "Steve, lets fuck."

Steve stopped dead with a look of total surprise on his face. It only lasted a moment before he grabbed my shoulders and kissed me roughly. My hand grasped his cock through his shorts and it grew instantly in my hand. He bundled me of the track and without letting go of my hand he dragged me deeper into the wood.

Giggling, I followed willingly and let him swing me round and press me up against a tree. He smothered my mouth with his as his hot hands explored my willing body. His mouth found its way onto my neck and I moaned as he began to kiss and bite me. By now he had got a hand under my vest and another down my shorts.

As his hand probed at my exposed pussy I groaned, and my legs started to give way. I was gagging to be fucked and only the pressure of his body on mine kept me from slipping to the ground. Grabbing the leg of his shorts I pulled his rigid cock from them. At the same time he pulled my shorts down my legs and with a struggle I got one foot out of them.

Free of my shorts, he opened my legs wide and I could feel the rough tree bark rubbing at my ass cheeks. I no time he had lined up on my cunt and begun to sink into me. I didn't take him much effort to plunge into my welcoming depths and fill me with cock.

Grunting softly, Steve now began to fuck me. He pulled almost right out of me and then slammed back in with all his might. I was in heaven as he drove my ass into the tree trunk and began to sob steadily as I finally got what I needed.

Being screwed against the tree was absolutely fabulous and in no time I weas cumming like a steam train. My orgasm hit me and I think I may have screamed as he steadily kept plowing into me. To my surprise, Steve didn't slow and I felt another climax building in me. The constant slamming of his pubic bone aginst my clit as his shaft ravaged my pussy was great and I came again!

After what seemed an age, he stopped and I felt cheated as he pulled out of me to cum.

"No, in me Steve!" I screamed and wrapping a leg round him pulled him back into my hot body as he started to cum. I climaxed again as I felt his sperm filling my cunt. Grunting, he thrust into me as each blast of his cum was emptied from his wonderful cock into my body.

I could feel it leaking from me as his finally limp cock slipped out of my shattered body. We sagged aginst each other and giggled at what we had just done. "Fuck Joy, I needed that!" He grinned at me. "Mmmmmm," I said trying to get a shaking foot into my shorts. "You certainly made my run worthwhile, thank you," and I kissed him.

Recovering, we started to run steadily through the wood, I could feel his cum still running from my sated pussy and the stinging from the tree bark tingling on my ass. "Can I run with you again?" He asked with a grin. "Maybe," I replied. "Or we could meet to fuck somewhere a little more comfortable?"

He laughed. "Seems a good idea, don't tell my wife though!"