Running the Futa Gauntlet Pt. 02

Story Info
Gio gets to meet some of the biggest bazongas in the world!
3.4k words
4.76
6.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: Growth, Hyper, MILF, Lactation, Cumflation, Chubby/WG, Futanari

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W Lilac Drive. Her name is Marnie. She's a big ol' sweetie, but she can get real grabby. Don't forget, make sure to give that cow a kiss for me xoxo.

I had read the text from Amber, the sexy futa who put me into my Reawakening state and sent me on a quest to become the biggest futa I can. God, my dick was throbbing with anticipation to meet a real life Hyper in person. They were relatively rare, so even the few I had seen were only online or were passing down the street. Other than their obvious size, the interesting thing about Hypers was the sheer variability of them. Some could have tits the size of beach balls, others with an ass that could cover a park bench. I know about this pornstar who weighed 900 lbs at her base metabolic rate, totally opposite from Lhea Lipley, a totally stacked WWE amazon with some quadruple DSL's. It was both daunting and invigorating to think that I could be joining that crowd soon enough.

Eventually, the Uber driver stopped the car and snapped me out of my fantasy. As I stepped out, I could see a large, pink two story house with Marnie's address on the mailbox. As I stepped up to the porch, I started to smell a strong scent of cake and... strawberry? After ringing the doorbell, the house emitted a familiar tone. Rather than an expected default buzzing, the jingle of my favorite pastry company, "Mar-Ma Bakery" started to play. Memories of working on late-night coding assignments and pigging out on Mar-Ma-Lade Ladyfingers fluttered back into my mind. It just hit me, there's no way that Amber could have connections like this, right? Surely if she did, they wouldn't be pitched out at some random suburban Cul-de-sac?

At that moment, the door opened and the pastry scent intensified greatly. Unexpectedly, I wasn't expecting this type of character to open the door. It was an average height woman dressed in a vanilla-white and pink maid outfit. Contrary to her bubbly apparel, the maid stared me down, looking from above with a stiff gaze.

"State your business, please." She said flatly. Her moderate french accent intimidated me to a point where I instinctively looked away.

"M-My name is Gio and I-I'm looking for a person named Marnie? A-Amber sent me..." When I looked up as I finished the sentence, the maid was made visibly more unpleased, although I wasn't sure if it was because of me or the name I had also mentioned.

"Very well then, welcome in. I will direct you to Marnie, and you can conduct whatever... business... you may have with her." She turned around and started to walk inside, beckoning me to follow her. As we were walking, I realized that the super frilly dress played a very large part in disguising her body to me. The maid turned out to have a very fair pear shape, as it seemed as if she was forced to swing her hips to avoid chafing. I could also see more of her sun-starved uncovered thighs and their soft glory.

After a bit of walking, I realized that this house seemed much bigger on the inside as it did outside, almost as if there were two houses stacked together to make one bigger house. There were also tons of cute decorations, pictures of prize-winning pies and bakery conventions littered the halls. After even more exploring this labyrinth of a home, we came to what could only be called a "super-kitchen". Numerous bags of flour and sugar littered the room. Half the walls were filled with industrial grade refrigerators, and an entire section of the kitchen was dedicated to a giant pantry of sorts. I could also hear a lot of clattering and crashing of various pots and pans, which seemed to come from a continent-sized cooking island.

"Madame Marnie, you have a 'Gio' to see you. She is one of Amber's projects." My dick flexed a little upon hearing a random person call me a "She" for the first time. Perhaps, I would've ended up like this one way or another.

"Oh really? Ooh, I wonder if they're as cute as the last one!" A woman said from behind the island.

After a large cupcake tray was set upon the island, a figure rose that came to be one of the most stunning figures I'd ever laid eyes on, in the sense of attraction and shock. The woman came into view, and the first thing that caught my eyes were her genuinely incalculable breasts. The mounds stood so far from her body that she probably couldn't reach her nipples. The frilly pink apron she wore served almost no purpose except to barely cover each nipple that currently pitched a tent even farther from her body. I was so focused on the woman's breasts that the rest of her body stopped existing for a moment. When I looked at her face, she had long strawberry blonde hair, styled in a very well-kept coiffure. It went well with the deep red lipstick and eyeshadow also adorned across her creamy face. She also had a beauty mark on her right cheek that really tied together the "Super-MILF" look. I also hadn't realized that as she was standing, her body stretched upwards and upwards for quite a while. When she was at her full height, the woman seemed to reach 6'3", as if everything about her wasn't super large already.

After setting down the other pair of pots she had in hand, she swayed over to me and leaned over to see me better. "Oh my, You are certainly quite the looker! Gio, you said? That's quite fitting for a girl of your type of look." I blushed quite heavily at the compliment.

"Thank you m-ma'am. I think your house is really beautiful and it fits you well." I had to intently look her in the eyes to not simply stare at the cannons mere inches away from me.

"Oh I know it does sweetie. That's because we're both larger than life, and I want everyone to know it!" As she said that in a husky tone, Marnie grabbed me by my body and pulled me directly into her chest, instantly smothering me. Her warm body made me feel like an egg being incubated under a mother hen. My head barely stuck out of her mammaries, so my arms were uselessly pinned between Marnie. "I want everyone to know it, and I want to share it with everyone!" At that moment, I could feel Marnie's breasts start to heat up even more, and a weird sound started to emanate. It was almost like, sloshing? She put her neck down and started to kiss me ravenously. My entire face was marked by her scent and lipstick, but she continued on, relentless in her assault. She then slipped her tongue inside and explored my mouth like an expert spelunker. I reached behind her and began to knead her great ass like a mound of dough. After a few moments, Marnie began moaning from the sheer stimulation and I took the opportunity to escape her grasp to see what was going on. Her apron was now fully tucked between her tits and I could see just how insane Marnie's breasts really were.

Near the nipple, I could see thick blue veins scattered on the outside, adorning the truly magnificent texture of her breasts. Smooth and supple, untouched by any sense of ugliness. Her brownish-pink areola were extremely puffy, about the diameter of beach balls themselves, and her nipples were inverted, at least for the first few seconds. As Marnie continued to moan, multiple things started to reveal themselves. First I saw her cock bulge from her panties, then rise to full erection. Her white snake looked completely clean and hairless, although uncircumcised. With a pink head peeking from her hood, the full length seemed to reach a monstrous 15 inches. That was to say nothing of her balls though, which were clearly swelling before my eyes! Her loose sack was plumping and tightening at a rapid pace, until they approached halfway down her thighs, appearing as two regulation-sized basketballs! Peering upwards, back to her main attraction, I could see her nipples start to peek out from the areola and reach another size that really cemented the standard for hypers. At their full, throbbing height, each nipple was about as thick as a soda can, and 8 inches long. It made me unbelievably horny to think of a hyper outmatching my dick with just her nipples.

"Ohhh! You're really doing something to me here! Come on and sit on Mama's giant cock, I wanna blow you up like a balloon!" Marnie sat on the floor, and I could barely see her face now as her boobs separated slightly. I stripped down as quick as I could and hovered over her penis. I wasn't entirely sure if I'd be able to take the beast, but an attempt would at least be made. As her tip pressed into me, I could feel an intense heat radiate from her rod. As I was going down slowly, Marnie yelled "Baby you're taking too long! I need to fill you NOW!" She grabbed my hips and shoved me down, hilting her in one long motion. My muscles started to spasm immediately, and I shot my load all across her chest, blending into the milky ocean. As she started to thrust very forcefully, milk started to spray forth from her huge nipples, coating me entirely. A familiar sensation became known once again. My muscles and bones ached with a burning pain, as my breasts, vagina, and dick glowed with immeasurable pleasure. I busted once again onto Marnie's breasts, but even my cum's consistency was put to shame by Marnie's thick, full-fat milk.

Instinctively, I knew that Marnie would love it if I tried my best to drain one of her nipples, so I struggled with her heavy breast and lined the tip to my mouth. It was a struggle to even fit it in my mouth, but after getting splattered in the face a multitude of times, I latched on and started to suck. Almost immediately, I felt full, with pints entering my stomach within seconds. Marnie also screamed out loud with concern and pleasure, affirming my theory of breastplay. "I'm, I'm about to blooowww!" Marnie screamed for the entire neighborhood to hear. Her nuts and cock started to convulse inside me, and I prepared for my first experience with cumflation.

Marnie took my hips and shoved them down, just to make sure I didn't waste a drop. Then all at once, her torrent of cum directly invaded my womb, blowing me up instantly. The nipple still in my mouth almost quadrupled in production, dumping multiple gallons in me. After at least two minutes of milk spurts and cum pumps, Marnie finally started to slow down, and her dick softened. I fell onto the floor with a stomach bigger than two stuffed turkeys. My grossly distended stomach was already painful as is, but I felt a twinge of pain that could only be explained as "growing" pains. My belly started to essentially light on fire, as the heat radiating from it almost made it feel that way. Over the next few seconds, the bulge would shrink down slowly to only one stuffed turkey, and the rest of my body would flare up as well, particularly my chest. Before my eyes, the cutesy B-cups I had beforehand would plump in waves, sending me through the alphabet. From baseballs, to softballs, then a huge jump to cantaloupes, then surging even faster to large watermelon level. My jiggly tits stood proud and firm as I lay on the floor, retaining most of their shape. The nipples were huge too, standing at the size of thumbs.

The rest of my belly had shrunk down, but what was odd was that there was a layer of fat I hadn't noticed beforehand. I felt around my body, and that confirmed my suspicion of gaining weight. Perhaps that was due to the sheer amount of milk I ingested? I remember being about 130lbs when I left Amber's, so judging by the soft belly and decently chunkier legs, I'd say I'm about 40 pounds heavier. I also looked down at my dick, and that seemed to have grown a good couple of inches. Feeling myself felt so good at this point, so I continued to stroke my dick and fondle my new breasts slowly as everything fell into a haze.

***

The last time I randomly woke up in a stranger's house, I'd absolutely lost my shit at the idea of looking like someone completely different, but I guess you see it once, you've seen it all, right? Pulling away the white and black cotton covers, I got to see myself in my expanded glory in a sober state of mind for once. There was a mirror/closet door combo that showed off my full form, and there I noticed a couple new changes. My nipples looked darker than before this morning as well, was there a chance I gained the ability to lactate as well? A quick tug didn't confirm my theory, but at least it was worth a try. I turned around and noticed that my ass definitely benefited from some plumpening as well. It was nice beforehand, but now it was Nice.

If my huge tits weren't turning heads at the grocery store before now, my ass would probably be able to catch a couple stragglers. There was also a weight scale that I was motivated to hop onto in order to test my earlier theory. After some shifting to see numbers obscured by my boobs, I read 190lbs on the scale. I guess I didn't account for breast weight either. There happened to be a height measure against the wall as well, though. It dawned on me that it actually makes a ton of sense for these things to be here. Since Amber and Marnie have probably dealt with Reawakenings before, it's nice to be able to track progress like this. That would probably also explain the clipboard with sheets outlining physical stats.

Deciding to do the full package, I measured my height, and it turns out I'm now 5'9", officially within the average range for a person. It also explains why my weight estimate was quite off.

I exited the room, and I was shocked by the maid from earlier standing directly up to my door. "Awake, are we now? Have you filled out your physical sheet?" I nodded my head, and she almost snatched it from my hand. "This is good, but we are going to have to do some extra tests to measure your vitality. Follow me, please." She took my wrist and started on another trek across the pseudo-mansion. Eventually, we came to a room with a blood pressure machine, spirometer, and other tools meant for physical examination. I followed her instructions as she filled out the rest of the sheet, and eventually she said something outside of two word commands.

"You have very good vitals, I am going to show these to Madame Marnie, you will follow me to the Creamerie." I was intrigued by what that meant, but I didn't want to ask her in order to avoid looking like a dumbass, so I simply followed again through the house, until we came to a door. It was a large, double-wide kitchen door set, made out of stainless steel. It was so shiny that I could see my full reflection in it. The maid opened it, and seeing Marnie made me remember the other part of this whole Reawakening thing. Marnie was currently showing off how she apparently obtains the milk for her bakery, as she was currently hooked up to industrial grade milkers, both for her breasts and penis.

What was even more amazing, was how it seemed like they weren't enough for her. Marnie looked even more gigantic at a whopping 6'6" now, towering over either of us. Her breasts had graduated from toddler size, to almost full grown adult size. The productivity of her breasts were in overdrive, as the helpers assigned to her station had to refill multi-gallon tanks almost constantly. Her dick also seemed to fully encompass the suction cup, with even more to give. Marnie seemed to crest the foot and a half mark with her johnson, but that wasn't even the star of her lower half. At her max testicle size beforehand, they sat around basketball size. Now, it seemed to be about double that, with her balls sinking down a bit past her knees. I was absolutely enamored by the hyper that stood before me, orgasming in oblivious delight. My dick rose straight out of the new clothes I'd been given, and even the maid seemed to be a little out of it at seeing her master eclipse such a size. It hit me now that there's probably a reason she was so heavy for someone in her profession. Sexual bouts seemed a given with a person like Marnie around.

After about 15 minutes, when Marnie was drained dry and after I'd gone to the bathroom to "calm down", we met in the kitchen where Marnie had already cooked up a whole plate of cupcakes, frosted and presented beautifully. "Hello, my dear. I'm glad you got to see that little show."

"Little show, I'm a little intrigued to find out what you think is a big show!" After getting turned into a cum balloon by someone, I suppose it does some things for your confidence, since I didn't seem to go into a stuttering fit for the first time in the house.

"Well, I suppose you're right about that. I was a big lady before, but I have you to thank for making sure no one could doubt that!" Marnie devoured a cupcake in one bite."It seems like you're coming for my spot with a vendetta too," as she pointed toward my melons. "Amber definitely wasn't kidding when she said you were a big grower."

"Yeah, about that. How much do people usually grow with you? It seems like you have quite a few data points." I pointed to my physical sheet beside her.

"Definitely not as much as you have. Most people are probably lucky to get like 2 or 3 cups out of my little romps. Says here that you went from a B-cup all the way to an L. 10 sizes is definitely nothing to scoff at dear." I wondered how she knew how big I was beforehand, but these cupcakes were way too good to not focus on them right now. "Also, 5 inches of dick and 3 inches of height from two days? Jesus, you're growing like a tree!" Those growth metrics excited me greatly and got me even more pumped to imagine the future.

"So, is there a reason why you want to do all this? Please understand, I had a great time with you but what do you get out of having sex with a tiny thing like me?" Marnie made a large sigh and said "Well, we've all got our different reasons for doing it. Amber likes to see her little flowers grow, Jenna's got her little science experiment, and everyone else does it for their own little reasoning." My head tilted when she mentioned Jenna, as no one else had mentioned her yet. "For me though, I guess I can appreciate the boost it gives me, but I do genuinely like it when cutesies like you come into my home, and I get to show you some of the best loving you've had in your life. Being the founder of one of the fastest growing pastry companies has its perks, but I need a little relaxation every now and then."

"Thank you Marnie, I found it an honor to be able to spend the time I did with you."

"Don't mention it Gio. I'd love for you to come back one day and maybe find out more about me other than the best pair of tit's you'll ever see. Who knows, maybe you'll steal that title from me at this rate!"

I chuckled a little and we continued to eat cupcakes. Eventually, it was time for me to go. I sent Marnie off with a kiss, and Marnie sent me off with the biggest(and most caloric) gift basket I'd ever seen in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm feeling really good about this series, but I'd love to hear suggestions on where to go next! What kinds of girls will Gio meet next? Will her antics start to get noticed? How big is she really going to get? Comment below!