Runs in the Family Ch. 04

Story Info
A family of our own.
19.7k words
4.74
10.1k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel and I continued our relationship, which seemed to be working out, despite the distance. I had rented an apartment near her college, where I spent about one week every month, and which Isabel had full access to, even though she was on a full scholarship, which included room and board. She'd make time for me when she was home, which was all the usual breaks, and an occasional weekend.

It was on the first night of one of these breaks toward the end of the spring semester that we had gone to dinner, then come back to my house for the evening. We had not seen each other in about a month, and were looking forward to a happy reunion. Isabel was wearing one of the skirts that makes me crazy, a short denim skirt with a rough hem, a loose tank top, and her ever present flip flops. We sat on the sofa and started a movie, which we almost immediately ignored, as we began making out not long after the opening credits.

We started out kissing, our hands roaming over each other, she reaching into my shirt to rub my chest, I doing the same, reaching up under her top to massage her braless tits. I was soon reaching under her skirt, rubbing her pussy over her panties, making her moan softly. I pushed them aside, playing two fingers in her thick, dark bush, slowly making my way to her slit, which opened to my touch. Isabel was rubbing the front of my jeans, making me very hard.

I inserted one finger, then two, inside Isabel's now spread pussy, playing over her labia and clit til she whimpered and came, her pussy flooding my hand with its juice. She then unzipped my jeans, releasing my leaking cock, stroking it, a drop of cum seeping from the head. She smiled as she watched the result of her handiwork, then had me lift my butt off the sofa, and slid my jeans down far enough to have full access to my cock, which was now standing straight up.

We kissed more, then Isabel lifted herself over me, sitting sideways on my lap, pushing her panties over so her labia would be fully exposed, and slowly slid down on me, my dick going in her til her clit rested on the base. We kissed more as she gently rocked on me, her pussy squeezing my cock, stiffening it inside her.

The gentle motion was drawing me ever so slowly to a climax. I held Isabel's hips to stop her motion, knowing how close I was. I felt the throb of my cock inside her, and the surge of cum rising, then the gentle flow of a thick wad of semen as I started to cum, but not orgasm, my sperm moving like a tidal surge into Isabel's pussy. We kissed deeply as my cum flowed, a spreading warmth filling her. She, feeling the warm flood, came softly as it filled her, letting out a long sigh.

We kissed softly, releasing when the flow of my cum abated. Isabel giggled at the feeling of it spreading inside her. "I love how you fill me." She kissed me again, and our eyes met. "Let's go to bed."

I wasn't about to refuse that invitation-we weren't really watching the movie anyway. Isabel slowly lifted off my still pulsing, still oozing cock, sliding onto the love seat, then moving so she could stand. As she stood, she giggled again. "Your cum is dripping into my panties," she said, a soft smile spreading across her pretty face. "So hot..."

I stood, and she took my hand, leading me back to the master. I watched intently as her sexy ass swayed as we went down the hall, and watching her thighs in that short skirt was a treat.

When we got back to the bedroom, we kissed again, more deeply now. I pulled her top off, bringing her small, bouncing tits into view. I gave each one a squeeze, making Isabel giggle again. She pushed my T-shirt up and over my head, and played in the hair on my chest. I then leaned forward and kissed her tits, first the right, then the left, sucking them into my mouth, slowly letting go, teasing the nipples as I let go. Isabel shuddered as her arousal rose from me sucking on her tits.

I kissed her again, which launched us into a long, sensual kiss. While we kissed, Isabel undid my belt and the button on my jeans. I had not fully pulled up my zipper when we left the living room, and they dropped to my knees, drawing a laugh from Isabel.

"A little anxious??"

"Just to get into my little cum queen," I said, smiling at her. My cock was standing up stiff, and she stroked it slowly, drawing a large glob of sperm from the head, which she smeared on the shaft as her hand moved up and down.

Isabel looked into my eyes. "Bet you have a lot more in there for me." She stood on her toes to kiss me, still holding my dick. "I'm going to get," she kissed me, "every," she kissed me again, "last," another kiss. "Drop." She kissed me hard. I unbuttoned her skirt and unzipped it, letting it drop to the floor. She stepped out of it, now standing in front of me in a thin pair of blue panties that had a large wet spot on them from the first part of my load leaking out of her.

"Looks like you got a head start," I teased her.

She kissed me, then looked up at me and smiled. "I couldn't wait for the movie to end."

"Then let's not keep you waiting." I reached out, taking her panties by the sides and pulled them down her thighs, revealing her now matted and very wet, dark curls. She wiggled her hips, making them drop to the floor, and smiled. She went to her side of the bed and climbed in, her outer labia opening as she moved across the bed. When her legs spread, I could see the slickness on her inner lips from my first load. I got in bed and moved to her, and pulled up the covers, taking her in my arms and kissing her.

We snuggled for a few minutes, our closeness warming us in the cool sheets. Isabel lifted her right leg over me, rubbing it softly on mine as we kissed. After a little while, we worked our way into a position where I could enter her, my cock playing in her thick curls, the head teasing her lips. I pushed back and forth, feeling her open to my teasing. Isabel giggled again as she felt me playing on her, then sighed as my cock started to open her. I looked into her eyes, and pushed, the head spreading her, my shaft going deep. I felt the head poke into her cervix, and I reached for her little round ass, pulling her to me. I felt her hips shudder as she had a small cum. We continued kissing.

We stayed together, sidesaddle, for a good while, slowly pushing at each other, the angle allowing me to draw my cock over her clit on the slow strokes in and out. When Isabel was getting close to another orgasm, I reached down between us, taking to her clit with two fingers, gently rubbing her now stiff nub. She tightened her hold on me, and I felt her leg pulling me closer. She gasped then thrust at me, her pussy juicing as she came, her mouth opening to cry out, but no sound coming forth. She gasped again, and this time cried out as she came, then kissed me hard. I held her tight to me, letting my cock fill her, and feeling the wetness that now engulfed me.

As Isabel released our kiss, she pushed herself up, rolling me onto my back, doing so without letting my still erect cock slip out of her. She took my hands in hers, and slowly started moving back and forth on me, smiling down as she rode. I watched intently as my cock slid in and out of her thick bush, and the hot, slick pussy hidden beneath it. I began to swell in anticipation of the impending climax. I slowed our pace, taking Isabel's hips and guiding them. I worked her to another orgasm, her little body shaking as she came on me. I smiled up at her, admiring her long, wavy dark hair and how it framed her pretty face. I pulled her to me, kissing her.

As we kissed, I rolled over, letting Isabel roll off me, my cock bouncing in the air as it slid out of her. I looked for a moment at her open, wet pussy, seemingly begging for me to put my dick back in it. I wasn't going to miss out on that, and rolled her onto her back, my cock now bobbing in front of me as I got into position between her legs. I lowered myself down, teasing her clit, labia, and bush with the head before finally pushed in, slowly pressing downward til my cockhead was pressing into her womb, my balls resting on her ass.

Isabel smiled up at me. "I hope you're going to cum for me this time. I want to feel you on me, your hairy chest on my tits, your big balls tight against me when you unload deep in me." Isabel knew how to set me off.

I smiled down at her, looking into her soft brown eyes. "I am going to seed you til you overflow," I said, starting to thrust. We kissed, and Isabel started to whimper as my cock grew inside her, the head flaring as my orgasm neared.

I pushed in deep, the head of my cock pressing into Isabel's womb. "Cum inside me," she said, a pleading look in her eyes. She smiled. "I've missed this while I was at school." I pulled back, and thrust forward once more, and let go, a half dozen streaks of cum that filled her, then several smaller shots as my orgasm subsided. She felt my cum deep, and came as the heat of my sperm spread through her, her hips thrusting up into me. We kissed, a long, deep kiss that lasted til we were both spent.

Now satisfied, I rolled to my left, holding Isabel as I went, my still hard cock staying inside her. We got situated, so that we could stay joined as long as my erection would hold. It was a nice feeling, my cock in her flooded pussy as we lay together, Isabel putting one thigh over me to pull me close. We kissed again. She played lazily in the hair on my chest.

"That was so great," said Isabel. "I love how it feels when you cum and you're on top of me, the way you push into me so hard." She kissed me. "I love the way you cum so hard, the way your body covers mine...mmmm!!" She gave a shudder.

I kissed her. "I love cumming in you from any angle," I said with a laugh. "I love how you react, the way you love it shooting into you."

"Yeah, but especially when you're on top. I love feeling your cock swell and pulse when you cum. It's like you're determined to put a baby up inside me." Isabel, still playing on my chest, looked at me a moment, a look of uncertainty in her eyes. She kissed me again. "Tom....I want you to put a baby up in me. I want to have your baby."

HUH!?!? Wait, what??? This wasn't part of the plan. In fact, there were no babies in the plan. I thought of the multitude of reasons why this wasn't a good idea. At the same time, there was an inexplicable appeal to the notion, perhaps driven by a last chance attempt to leave my genetic mark on the world. I felt my flagging cock stiffen as I thought about it for a second.

I looked into Isabel's eyes. "Are you sure about this?? I mean, this was never part of the plan, and there are a thousand reasons this is not a good idea, certainly not now, not least of which is that your family is going to think you're nuts, and throwing your future away, and that I somehow put the idea in your head. They're going to hate this." I kissed her gently.

Isabel looked at me, still with uncertainty, but I saw a sadness come over her. She smiled at me just the same. "You're right, it is a big thing to ask. And maybe I'm crazy to even think it. I know there are a lot of points against us having a baby." She looked up at me. I kissed her. "And you're right, my family will definitely be seriously against the idea."

"We'll need to talk about this. It's a big step." I kissed her again. "The funny thing is, now that you bring it up, I'm not totally opposed. But there are a lot of changes it will bring to both of us." I kissed her forehead. "I love you, Isabel, deeply and dearly. I never thought I'd feel this way about anyone at this point in my life, and especially not someone so much younger-older women have always been more my speed, ask your grandma-but you've become such a major part of it. Not that there's anything wrong with a big age difference. It's more a factor of outlook and maturity, but it will pose some problems at some point, even if things are good now. Let's think on this a little while. OK??"

Isabel smiled a sad smile. "OK. I'm good with that. But I have a plan, so when we talk, I can show you how this would work."

I laughed. "I should have known!!" I kissed her. "You're my little planner. You have this all figured out, don't you."

Isabel smiled. "You'll find out when we talk. I'll take you to breakfast tomorrow." She kissed me.

"It's a date!!" I said, smiling at her. I pushed a lock of her dark hair from her face, and kissed her again, just as my cock was slipping from her flooded dark haired pussy, making her giggle as a line of semen slid down her thigh.

"We're going to have to make sure that stays in me if this is going to happen," said Isabel, laughing.

"Don't you worry. There will be more than enough to get the job done."

Isabel smiled again. "Don't I know it!!" She kissed me, and snuggled to my chest. "I love you."

I pulled her close, kissing the top of her pretty head. "I love you, too, Iz." She got the bedside light, and we drifted off to sleep, a serious conversation awaiting us in the morning.

We woke up around 8, did our usual morning pee and brush teeth, and climbed back into bed. Isabel had been playing in the hair on my chest when I awoke, occasionally stroking my morning wood. Now fully awake, we kissed quietly as we lay together.

"What do we want for breakfast??" asked Isabel.

"I dunno. Waffle House OK??"

"Sure. It's easy. I know what I want for an appetizer," said Isabel, kneeling at my side, her head even with my cock. She bent forward, taking it in her mouth. She looked me in the eye as she slowly went down til the hair around the base was in her face, then pulled back slowly. It was exquisite; her mouth was hot and wet, her tongue was making me stiffer with it's softness on my shaft. I tried to get her to turn so I could get my tongue in her still soaked twat, but she wasn't having it.

"You just relax." She smiled at me. "My turn to do something for you. You always go down on me til I can't stand it. I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel." She pulled off my cock again. "Besides, I want to feel your cum shooting in my mouth." She swirled her tongue around the head. "And I want to taste you." She gave me a wicked smile, her brown eyes sparkling. It didn't take long after that, Isabel was working my cock expertly, knowing just when to speed up, and when to hold back. We'd been having sex at this point for a couple of years, and had learned each other well, knowing just how to set each other off, and how to prolong the feelings, as long time lovers will.

Finally, after a good fifteen minutes of Isabel going down on my cock, her small hands playing with my big balls, I reached the end of the line. "Gonna cum, Iz," I warned her.

She pulled off me just for a moment. "I know, I can feel you swelling." She looked me in the eye and licked the swollen head of my dick. "Let me have all your hot, sweet cum," she whispered. She took the head in her mouth, sucking gently, and stroked my shaft. It was an intense, all encompassing feeling, and I let go, shooting blast after blast of sperm into her mouth. Isabel had taken my cum many times before, and was ready, swallowing hard as I kept adding more goo to the mix. I slacked off after a half dozen or so good spurts, plus some smaller ones at the end. She didn't miss a one, swallowing everything I sent into her hot mouth.

For a little girl, Isabel could handle quite a bit. She always makes me cum hard, but she gets all of it. Today was no exception, and she didn't lose a drop as she pulled off my now spent erection. She smiled at me, then opened her mouth to show me her prize, then swallowed hard as she looked at me.

"Aahhhhh," said Isabel, again opening her mouth, this time showing me her mostly clean tongue, having swallowed just about all the cum I had just shot into it. "I love the taste and feel of your cum in my mouth." She straddled me, then leaned forward, kissing me. Our tongues tangled, and I could taste my cum on her. I felt her bush on my still semi hard cock, but I was too spent to get enough erection back to get inside her. Oh well, that's 60 for you. Maybe I'll get another chance later.

We got ourselves together and headed out to Waffle House, where we could sit and talk for awhile as we worked through our waffle and hash browns(scattered and smothered!!).

"So....what brought this on??" I asked Isabel as we sat over our waffles. "I recall someone not too long ago saying she had a plan for the next few years, and getting pregnant wasn't part of it." Isabel was now two years into her undergrad work, and doing quite well, as all of us expected, carrying a Dean's List GPA, and generally excelling at anything she tried.

Isabel sighed and looked across the table. "Well, I've been thinking a lot lately about how we have gotten so close. Aside from the sex, which is wonderful," she squeezed my hand, a glint in her eye, "we really hit it off everywhere. I've really come to love you very much in the last couple of years since I've been away most of the time."

I looked into her eyes. It was hard not to see the love there. "I love you too, Isabel, but this is a really big step. Having a baby changes just about everything in your life, making it more complicated for the most part. And more expensive."

Isabel laughed. "Yeah, I get that. My brothers, the married ones anyway, now have kids, and I've seen how things are very different for them. And I get that, given my particular circumstances, this decision probably won't be well received. I'm sure, as you mentioned last night, my parents are not going to like this. They're expecting the normal life path: graduate college, get married, then have babies."

"And you??"

"I'm not so sure that's what I want to do. It seems so much like a prison sentence."

I laughed. "There is a certain sense of doom to it, isn't there?? But you do realize, they are going to look at it as you dropping out of school because you're pregnant, and then condemned to a substandard existence because you threw away all your potential over a whim, which is another type of prison."

"Yeah, I thought about that, too. I did figure a way to make this work where I could stay in school, and actually not miss any class time, and I'll still graduate on schedule."

"And this plan is??"

"If I get pregnant over the October break, I'll have the baby in July next year, while I'm on summer break. By the time school starts again in August, I'll be ready to go." She looked at me with a smile. "Of course, you'll have to baby sit." She played her fingers in mine as she spoke.

"Already have my time planned out, I see." I teased

Isabel smiled. "Oh, you know you'd love it." She squeezed my hands.

"Well, of course. But that points out another big issue, commitment. If we do this, I will be in 100%. I can't do anything else. It's my baby, too, and I would absolutely be there with you the whole time. But it will require 100% from both of us. I'm assuming at this point there are no plans for us to get married, something I had sworn off after my second time playing that game, but a baby does tie us together for a long time, and very likely the rest of my life."

"No, I realize that this would bind us forever. And, no, I have no plans on getting married, to you, or anyone else at this point." Isabel squeezed my hands again. "But I know this is all in." She looked at me lovingly. "I can't imagine wanting a baby with anyone else."

I thought for a moment about all the times I mocked aging guys who were having kids with much younger companions. Karma's a bitch. "That's sweet, but again, this is the rest of our lives, one way or another. I'm 61. If we follow your plan, I'll be 62 when the baby is born, you'll be 22. I'm not sure I have the energy to take on chasing a toddler in my mid 60's-there's a reason people have kids when they're young!! And I'll be 80 when that grown up baby graduates high school-if I make it that far." Isabel smiled at that. "Then there's the issue of not only advancing decrepitude as I age, but of accelerating advancing decrepitude, since as I get into my 70's, it's likely I'll decline faster."