Runs in the Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel and I had gone to dinner at the local steak house, having a long, lingering dinner over prime rib and wine, with a nice cheesecake for dessert. She was looking sweet, as always, in a short slip dress that was cut to tease, but not flaunt, though when Isabel leaned forward, I got a good view of her small, braless tits gently swaying inside.

Toward the end of dinner, I got up to go to the mens' room. When I returned, she smiled and opened her legs enough to give me a glimpse of thin, white panties, which did little to hide the dark haired prize within. She also wanted to go to the rest room, and got up, leaning forward to kiss me as she left. Now I got a good look at her soft, swaying tits. She gave me a quick, surreptitious grope under the table as she pulled away from me. Seeing her in the little dress was already getting me primed, but now the heat was being turned way up.

We held hands as we walked to the car, which I had to park around back of the restaurant, since it was a crowded Sunday night. When we reached the car, we kissed, now long and deep. As we broke, Isabel looked up at me.

"I can't wait to get you inside me," she said, kissing me again. I opened the door, expecting her to get in the front with me. Instead, she got into the back seat. "Pull off in a corner," she said, putting one leg up on the seat. Her panties had disappeared, and I was now looking at her thick, dark pelt, slightly split by her opening labia.

I pulled to a back corner of the lot, under a tree, and moved to the back. Isabel kissed me hard, reaching to rub my cock through my jeans. I reached down, getting a couple of fingers in her spreading twat, which was already quite wet, and opened easily to me. She quickly undid my belt and the button on my jeans, and I lifted my ass off the seat so she could pull them down, giving my cock a couple of strokes in the process-not that it needed any help!!

Isabel got my jeans down past my knees, then climbed on me, again kissing me hard. She positioned herself so she was riding on the top of my shaft, and I felt her bush moving back and forth on me, her outer lips spreading, allowing me to contact her inner labia. I could feel her clit on me, and my cock was slowly spreading her inner lips in anticipation of our next move.

She was in no hurry, however, and she slowly played her pussy on me, her kiss intensifying as she rode my cock. As her arousal heightened, she began to whimper, and her hips shook. I pulled her to me, making sure I had solid contact with my cock, drawing it over her clit more tightly now. A few minutes later, I felt her shudder then stiffen, and her pussy spilled its juice on me, soaking the hair around my dick. I kissed her hard, my tongue wrestling with hers, and moved her so I could get my cock inside her.

I slowed my pace, now teasing the head of my cock on her inner lips, the head slowly entering her. The tease was getting to Isabel, who started to beg as the anticipation overtook her.

"God, Tom, put it in me," she said through our kiss. Her hips shook again as she had another, smaller orgasm. I felt her hips move, and the head spread her, causing another small quake; I then easily entered her all the way as she sank down on my cock, all the way to my balls. Isabel, after taking a half dozen of my loads over the last week or so, was pretty well lubed with my cum. She held still a moment, letting her body adjust to me being inside her, letting out a long sigh. I felt her settle in, then let her rest. It felt great, having her wet pussy all around me, engulfing my cock in wet, hot womanliness. As we settled on each other, she reached down and took the hem of her short dress and pulled it over her head. She was now naked on top of me, in the back of my car, in a busy parking lot.

We started to rock slowly, our lips joined in a long, sensuous kiss. Isabel whimpered softly as my cock poked at her womb, her hips occasionally skipping a beat as she had aftershock orgasms from her last cum, these serving to prime her for the next one, too. She started lifting up and banging down onto me, and I felt her get really wet. The next thing, she let out a long moan, her hips shaking and bouncing on my lap. That was pushing me along, and I felt my cock swell in anticipation of my own impending orgasm.

"Cum in me," said Isabel, breathless from her hard cumming, kissing me. "Knock me up. Put your baby in my belly." Her breathing smoothed as her orgasm subsided. She broke the kiss, looking at me, her dark eyes searching mine. She was slowly riding me, bringing me ever closer to the inevitable release.

I got there quickly after Isabel goaded me on. I pulled her hips tight to me, and thrust upward into her well juiced cunt. I let out a groan, then kissed her, my cock now spewing blast after blast of cum into her hopefully fertile womb. I soaked her, my cum spilling back onto my balls as I loosed an amazing amount of semen into my young lover. The idea that I was very likely making this lovely young woman, whom I had come to love deeply, whom I had watched grow up, pregnant with my baby was incredibly arousing. She was also taken in the moment, coating my cock with her womanly cum again as my load splashing into her cervix set her off one more time.

Finally spent, I pulled away from our kiss, looking deep into Isabel's eyes. We kissed again, then broke, once more gazing at each other. Isabel spoke first.

"Wow," she said, still staring into my eyes. "Just, wow. That was so intense. I've never felt anything like what I felt just now." She kissed me again. We've made love so many times in the last couple of years, but that was by far the best." She kissed me again. "I've never felt closer to you than right now." Another kiss, a little longer this time.

"Yeah, that was amazing," I said, looking into Isabel's eyes. "We were like one soul just now."

Isabel smiled, and leaned into me, her soft tits pressing on my chest. She kissed me. "We were." She looked up at me. "I mean, I always feel loved like I never have with you, but that was unbelievable."

"That's because our love is about to create a little person who will hopefully have the best of us. Knowing that what we did just now is the ultimate expression of our love is intoxicating." I kissed Isabel. "The sex has always been great. It's a wonderful feeling to be able to bang the hell out of my hot little girlfriend."

Isabel laughed at the thought. "Yeah, like I'm so hot," she kidded, pushing up her tits.

"You have no idea," I said, looking at her intensely. "Your beauty is deep and wide," I kissed her, "and you got a banging little body." Isabel blushed. "And you are an engaging and enthusiastic lover. All of those things together make you incredibly appealing." I kissed her again. "And it's only part of why I love you so dearly. That, and you're very likely having my baby."

Isabel chuckled. "What??" I said.

"I just had a strange thought."

I kissed her. "What's that??"

For all this love we share, it's ironic that we might conceive this baby in the back of your car." I looked at her curiously. "I mean, don't people who are intent on having a baby-I mean, on purpose, not just some prom night that got out of control-try to have some kind of romantic thing, you know, a date, or a night in a special hotel, or something??"

I laughed. "Well, didn't we just have this romantic meal?? We just can't stay away from each other long enough to get back to the house to do this, um, 'right.'"

Isabel laughed. "Good point. And it's not like we haven't gone on some romantic weekends in San Diego. The Coronado is pretty nice," Isabel kissed me.

"That it is," I replied. "But for tonight, we'll have to settle for the humble accommodations of my bedroom."

Isabel kissed me. "That's the most romantic place I can think of," she said, reaching for her dress, which she pulled over her head and let fall back over her. She slowly dismounted me, my cock slipping out of her with a slurp, she was so full of my cum. She giggled at the sound, then again as she felt the rush of semen sliding out of her pussy. "Wow, I'm soaked!!" she said, trying to push what she could back inside her.

I put myself back together well enough to move to the front seat-I had to get out, I'm not flexible enough at my age to climb over seats anymore-and we headed back to my house. It was now pushing 9 PM, not especially late, but too late to start much anything on TV. We decided to have some dessert, as I had a cheesecake in the fridge. I cut us a couple of slices and we sat and talked about the next year of our lives as we ate. As we talked, I could not help thinking about how Isabel had grown over the dozen or so years I had known her, not only physically, but in every other facet of her personality. I really was developing a deep love for her, in ways I would not have guessed a couple of years earlier.

Some time past 11, we decided to head to bed. Getting ready was quick; all Isabel had to do was kick off her flip flops and pull her dress over her head, which she did, tossing it on the chair in the corner of the room. I found myself playing catch up, having to unbutton my shirt, and get out of my jeans. I wasn't far behind, though seeing Isabel standing naked in front of me as she lifted her dress off, revealing her damp, tangled bush and slick thighs, wet from the sperm that hopefully was impregnating her as we stood there, was a distraction.

We got in bed and turned on the TV, watching, sort of, a rerun of Murder, She Wrote. I get a kick out of seeing all the has been stars, and occasionally some who were on the rise at the time, though this is often lost on Isabel, who despite a healthy dose of maturity, just doesn't know most of them. Still, we enjoyed the show, though it was kind of secondary, as she had snuggled up to me, resting her head on my shoulder. I turned off the light, and held her close in the TV lit darkness. In my perfect world, we made love again, finishing with rocking orgasms for both of us, but after the most recent round in my back seat, we were pretty spent, especially me; having passed 60, I don't get it back as readily as I once did. I knew we'd have time in the morning, as Isabel had an early afternoon flight back to California. Isabel, for her part, was content with things as they were, and was soon asleep on my chest.

The next morning I awoke around 8 to find I was alone in bed. Then I heard the shower running, and realized Isabel must be in there. I got up, peed, brushed my teeth and stepped in. Isabel was just finishing her hair. She smiled at me.

"Hi, sleepyhead," she said, kissing me softly.

"Hi," I said, returning the kiss. She looked up at me, and pulled me to her, kissing me deeply and lustfully. I finally broke from her lips, and started kissing my way down her body, lingering on each nipple long enough to make her start, softly moaning as I made her body tingle. I eased her down onto the seat I had built into the shower, pulling her toward me. I kissed her again, then moved down so I was kneeling in front of her. I nosed into her dark pelt, noting that her outer lips were quite open, and her inner lips were well on the way to full arousal. I licked my lips, and looked up at Isabel, who had her eyes closed. I kissed the tops of her thighs, making her jump. She looked down, seeing what I was about to do.

"You know I'm still full of your cum," she said, smiling, realizing that was not going to stop me. We'd done this before. "I mean, I've had your sperm in me this whole week, and you really soaked me yesterday."

"Is that a problem??" I asked, knowing full well it wasn't. In fact, that was the goal for this entire school break, to get Isabel full of my seed and keep her that way til one of them took hold.

Isabel laughed. "No, not at all." She took my head in her hands. "I actually kinda like it." She kissed my head. "You're always with me."

I kissed her thighs again, and above her bush. Her labia were now wide open, ready for another round of insemination. I was going to have a taste first, though. I licked Isabel's pussy slowly from bottom to top, mostly along her outer labia, but close enough to tease. I flicked my tongue back and forth across her opening on the way back down, again making her jump, then back up, using less motion, but dipping it inside her this time. I felt her fingers squeeze my head and she whimpered from the sensation. I continued for several minutes, ending with a long, slow slurp of my flat tongue up the middle of her furry slit, lingering on her clit. That sent her over the edge, and she came forcefully on my face, her thighs closing around my head, her pussy almost drowning me in woman cum.

I eased up on Isabel once she came, now kissing my way back up her little body, still panting from her arousal, her tits swelled and nipples little stiff points. I kissed her hard, a kiss she met full on. I pulled her to a standing position, still kissing her, and moved her against the wall. I picked her up, positioning her so my cock was against her pussy. I felt the shaft on her labia and clit, the head plowing through the thick hair around it. Isabel humped against me, giving me a better angle, and I stroked over her longer than she wanted, making her cum again from the pressure of my cock on her clit.

"Put your thick cock in me, you're driving me crazy rubbing that thing on me," said Isabel through our lustful kiss. I pulled her higher, allowing her to slide down my body slowly, the head of my dick finding her slick labia. I felt it push against her clit momentarily, making her start, then push in. I slowly lowered her so my cock was fully engulfed, and I could feel her cervix bump into me as I reached full penetration.

I started humping into Isabel as she met my thrusts. We were still into a long, lusty kiss as we pounded away at each other. Isabel had wrapped her legs around me as soon as I entered her, and was grinding into me aggressively. I had never seen her so intense; her several orgasms already had put quite a fire in her. The result was, it was not going to take me long to reach the finish, and I felt my cock swelling as I neared my own orgasm. Isabel felt it too.

"Cum inside me, hon..." Isabel gasped through our kiss. "Fill me with your cum. Fuck a baby up into me. Give me all the seed in those big hairy balls I love to feel slapping my ass." She kissed me hard, pushing her cunt into me. I could feel her pubes mashing into mine. I felt my balls pull tight, and I started blasting streak after streak of hot sperm filled cum deep into her. The effect was immediate, Isabel's hips shuddering and shaking, crunching against me as I came, setting her off again. She let out a long moan, now kissing me so hard she almost bit my lip.

I came for what seemed like forever, my cock pulsing and contracting as it shot burst after burst of semen deep into Isabel's wanting womb. My cum was starting to overflow her, slipping out and down my balls even as i was still shooting inside her. I had cum in her pretty hard the day before, but this was epic. Finally I ran out of steam, and we just stayed together, still kissing, Isabel's legs still wrapped around me. Surprisingly, I stayed hard for a long time after I was done. Fortunately, Isabel is little, only around 100 pounds, and with the support of the shower wall, I was able to hold her up. I knew it would be a couple of weeks til I could see her again, and the closeness in the aftermath of intense mating was a nice way to finish our time together. I knew I'd miss her; I could tell she was going to miss me as well, she was holding on to me so tightly.

We finally released, I pulling out of Isabel's soaked pussy, a long stream of cum spilling from her. She giggled from the feel of it, and tried to push it back inside her, to no avail.

"Don't worry, there's plenty in there to get the job done," I teased her.

She smiled. "Don't I know it. But I still like to keep all of it." She kissed me. "It's been nice being full of your cum all week." She kissed me again. "I'll miss this in a few days after I'm back at school."

I kissed her. "I'm planning to come out in a couple of weeks, and we can come back together for Thanksgiving. You won't be deprived for long."

"Good. I'll need a refill by then," Isabel kissed me. We got cleaned up and out of the shower, finally getting dressed and presentable to the world. We went out to breakfast, discussing the plans for the next couple of weeks. We figured, if Isabel were pregnant, she wouldn't show by Thanksgiving, about five weeks away. Christmas would be another story. By then, there would be no hiding it. We worked out a plan on how to deal with the assembled family for that holiday, knowing we'd meet with some disapproval.

I took Isabel's hands across the table. "My guess is, we'll get a lot of flack about the whole thing, at least from your parents. I'm not sure how your grandma will be. Sometimes she's a lot more practical than we give her credit for-and probably more so than your parents.

Isabel laughed. "That's true. She's surprised me about a number of things. I mean, it seems like it was her idea that we'd be getting into a sexual relationship. She knew what she was doing when she was bragging about you to her friend on the phone that day, knowing I'd probably hear her talking. She's slyer than she lets on."

"Yeah, I had noticed that about her. And she was quite boy crazy in her youth. That has not left her. I'm sure she never stepped out on your grandfather, but since he passed, I know of a couple of times she's hooked up with guys."

Isabel's eyes got big. "Really?? My grandmother??"

"Yeah, imagine. It's not as bad as you think. She's been to a couple of her high school reunions in the past few years. The first one, she told me she'd probably run into some old boyfriends that she hasn't seen in 50 plus years. I could see the interest in her eyes. Maybe it was just curiosity about them after all this time, but I know she'd had a crush on one or two back then, and was curious. I told her go for it. You might not ever get another chance."

Isabel looked at me, incredulous. "You really told her that?? Even though you were seeing each other??"

"Yeah. I knew the curiosity would get the better of her from everything she'd told me, and I realize she's known these guys a lot longer than she knows me. I figured, this was a chance to find out 'what if,' and I'd be here when she got back. 'No rings, right??' I said to her. So go have fun. What's funny is, the night they had the homecoming dance-I kidded her about it being the 'prom,' she did get with one of the guys, and had gone back to his room after the dance. After they'd made love, she went down to get a cup of tea-at least that's what she told him-and she called me from the lobby to tell me about it."

Isable was looking at me in disbelief. "My grandma did that??"

"Yup. So I don't think she'd be all that surprised to find out you're having a baby with me. I'd bet, she even likes the idea. We just have to get her to sell the idea to your mom and dad."

Isabel laughed at the idea. "I bet you're right on that." She gave me a smile. "I'll work on her." She kissed my hands, then looked at me. "My grandma hooked up with an old school boyfriend. That's funny."

"I know, right?? But I think she understands these things a lot better than we realize. She may be on our side here. I bet it's not lost on her that we spent so much time together during this break. She's probably planning the nursery already."

Isabel laughed out loud at that. "If I know my grandma, I bet she is!!"

We finished up breakfast and got going, stopping at the house for a quick check to make sure Isabel had everything she needed to take with her, and we were off to the airport. I walked Isabel to the checkpoint, and gave her a long lustful kiss before she went in. I wondered for a moment what people were thinking of an old fat guy kissing a really cute young woman at the gate-not that I really cared.