Runs in the Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel looked at me thoughtfully. "Yeah, but you don't seem to be so bad now. And in the years I've known you, you've always been pretty much on top of things."

"That's mostly true, but you don't see me day to day, which, once we're together on this, will happen. You'll find I've lost a step or two over time. I see it in myself with every passing day."

Isabel smiled and squeezed my fingers again. "I'll keep you young!"

"I have no doubt," I said, laughing. "And so will a two year old!!" Isabel laughed. "But there is another consideration as well." She looked at me curiously. "I have some history of dementia in my family. My father's mom had it, but it didn't show up til she was about 85. My mother's mom had Alzheimer's, which set in when she was about 72. It eventually killed her, but not til she was 83 and had no idea of what was going on around her. Just something to keep in the back of your mind." Isabel looked at me, taking in the information I just laid out. "Of course, the other part of it is that even if I make it another 25 years, you'll be in your later 40's, with a kid out of college, still young and hot enough to find a decent guy. I'm sure there will be no shortage of men wanting your attention."

Isabel scowled. "I wasn't thinking of it that way!!"

"Of course you weren't, that's a very long way off. But I was only half kidding, and pointing out one of the stark realities of this situation." I squeezed Isabel's hands. "I'm not going to live forever, and I'm a lot closer to the end than the beginning. I'm not putting a motive on you, just stating reality." I smiled at her. "And if your mom and grandma are any indication, you'll still be way hot when you're 50."

We looked at each other a moment, Isabel's face lighting up at my description of her mid life prospects. "Then, there's your side of it. I see where you have the timing figured out, but it also puts you having a newborn as you're starting your third year of college. You'll have two years to go, and a toddler when you graduate. I know we're going to both be fully committed if we do this, but it will be a lot of work."

"Yeah, I get that," said Isabel, her eyes fixed on mine. "I've watched my brothers with their kids, so I know how it can get." She smiled. "I'm not totally clueless."

"We'll also need to get the baby some kind of insurance coverage. If we get married, I can put you on mine. If not, you may be on your own. That gets expensive. I'll cover the cost, of course, but there are some efficiencies that come with marriage." Isabel wasn't looking convinced. "Just a thought. I know that's not high on the priorities for either of us, but it might make things easier in some respects."

Isabel looked at me intensely. "Yeah, you have a good point. I'm just not sure I want to go that route right now, maybe not ever. I see my brothers and their wives, and they all are happy, or seem that way. But at the same time, I see their lives as living up to expectations. Their conformity is almost like a prison, they're confined to live the lives others expect, or have planned for them. It's like they are checking off the boxes they're supposed to so they can be," Isabel lifted her hands to form air quotes, "successful," or, air quotes again, "happy."

I laughed. "Yeah, I get that. I encountered the same thing from my mom. Her idea of successful was pretty much the same. I didn't see the appeal of the house, the picket fence, the 2 1/2 kids, just because society deemed that desirable. She used to tell me when she'd get frustrated about my lack of cooperation, 'it's your life, do what you want.' Exactly, I'd tell her. She never did see it. Some of us just march to our own drum."

"And that's where I am. I mean, I have every intention of finishing school. I'm not dumb, I know that my future, whatever it is, will be a lot better with a degree. I'm just not so convinced the 'normal' life is what I want. There has to be something with more adventure, even if it's nothing more than stepping away from the mainstream and into something nobody ever thought of." Isabel took my hands in hers again. "And I think you understand that." She looked into my eyes. "That's why I want to do this with you, even at your," she smiled at me, "advanced age. I want to be with someone who understands about not living the conventional life."

"Well," I laughed, "that's about the most unusual non proposal I've ever heard!! Let's not get married, but have the baby and go off onto our own path, and damn the world. Or at least our families."

Isabel laughed. I looked at this now woman, whom I had known since she was a girl, and despite all the concerns, I realized that I really liked the idea, as crazy as it was. I felt her hands squeeze mine again as she looked at me.

"What??" she said.

I squeezed her back, looking deep into her brown eyes. "This is nuts. But the idea is growing on me." I could see whatever future I had left in her eyes. "We'll forge our own path, whatever that may be. I love you," I said softly.

Isabel held my hands tight. "I love you, too." She pulled my hands to her, kissing them.

"Now, do we announce our plan to anyone, or just get started, and tell them later. I mean, after a while, there will be no avoiding the issue. I'm betting, since you're little, it won't be too long til you look like you swallowed a basketball."

Isabel laughed at the imagery. "I'm thinking tell them after. One thing I figured out early, is that it's easier to get forgiveness than permission. And you know, that the way they are, there's no way they'll tell me to get an abortion."

"Very true. I also think that, once the baby is here, that will change their outlook. Grandchildren have a way of doing that."

Isabel laughed. "Yeah, the older folks tend to forget about anything else once the grandbabies are around." She looked at her phone, which had buzzed, momentarily. "I gotta get going. I promised grandma I'd come over today. That was her asking when I'd be there."

"Better get going, then. Don't want to keep her waiting." I looked at Isabel a moment. "Besides, you know how she loves the little ones. She might turn out to be an ally for us, once our little secret becomes known."

Isabel looked thoughtful a moment. "Yeah, you're right. I'll keep that in mind." We got up and went back to my house, Isabel taking a quick shower and heading over to her grandma's. I told her to give Kim a good hug for me, and that I'd call her. I kissed Isabel, and gave her a long hug, and she was off.

Isabel went back to the coast, and we resumed our home and home series, me coming out a week or so every month. She spent part of the summer there, getting ahead on a couple of classes she'd need for the fall, so we had some good beach time in California we might not have otherwise. Finally the fall rolled around, and Isabel was off to school, a couple more A's in her pocket. These would be a good jump later on, and if our baby plan came to fruition, it would shorten her last year.

She had gone off the pill in August, but we didn't want her to get pregnant til the fall, so we used up a lot of latex in the late summer. By the end of September, we were ready to begin our plan in earnest.

Isabel's fall break was in the middle of October, starting with Columbus Day, and taking the rest of the week. Parents were usually scheduled to visit that weekend, but we had other plans. The novelty of being away at school had long ago worn off, and Isabel's need to have her parents come to the college, if there ever was any, had waned to near zero. Besides, she had an airline ticket home from a generous friend.

I met Isabel at the airport around 5, watching intently for her to come down the stairs from arrivals. It's a small airport, and she'd be easy to spot. I soon saw her, in a red t-shirt dress and trademark flip flops. She had a bag in hand, so no wasted time at baggage claim. I walked to the bottom of the steps, watching the smile come over her face when she saw me.

I met her at the bottom step, but she was still on the first one, reaching to hug me tightly. I could feel her soft tits pressing into me through the thin fabric. We kissed quickly, and I took her hand and her carry on, and we went to the car. Once in the car, we kissed more passionately, like the long separated lovers we were. I massaged her right breast as we kissed, making her giggle. As we pulled apart, I could see her nipple poking proudly through the thin material.

"I see someone is ready to play," I teased her.

"Ready and willing," said Isabel. She smiled at me, the lifted the bottom of her dress. I was suddenly faced with a thick patch of dark hair at the top of her shapely thighs.

I laughed. "You're not just kidding!!" We kissed again. "I was going to take you for a bite to eat, but maybe we'll start right here with dessert."

Isabel kissed me. "Actually, that sounds good, I didn't eat on the plane, and haven't had anything since breakfast." She smiled at me as she smoothed out her dress. "Besides, then I can tease you with what I'm hiding under this dress."

"You're going to drive me crazy."

Isabel planted a short kiss on my lips. "I know. But I think it will be good for both of us." She smiled again, looking into my eyes. "I know how getting you all hot makes you cum. And we want you to cum as much as you can the next week or so." She kissed me again, then looked at me. "I want to be soaked in it. I want to go back to school with your baby in me." She patted my now stiff cock and kissed me again.

We went back into town, stopping at Braum's, a regional chain of ice cream/burger joints, order at the counter, they call you when it's ready. I put our order in while Isabel got napkins, ketchup, etc, and picked a table. I had given the order, and gotten the drink cups. As I turned, I saw that Isabel had gotten a table close to the front, and was seated facing me. She looked up from setting the table and smiled. She was sitting with her legs open, and I could see her furry twat quite easily. She blew me a kiss, which I returned.

I went to the drink station and filled our cups, then took them to the table. "You're dangerous," I said, to Isabel's laughter.

She gave me a mischievous look. "Maybe that's because I want to get in trouble." She smiled. While the food was not exactly four star, it was tasty. Isabel was going to some length to show how tasty she was going to be. She must have had me up getting additional supplies at least a half dozen times. Every time I looked back at her, she was showing off her dark pubes from under her dress. By the last time, I thought I saw her labia peeking out.

We got done at Braum's and went back out to the car, kissing deeply as soon as we got in. "We're not going to make it home at this rate," I told her. "Between these steamy kisses, and you flashing your muff at me the whole time we were in Braum's, I might just toss you in the back and do you here."

Isabel laughed, then looked at me. "You would, too."

"You know it," I said, kissing her again. "How many places have we made love, or just screwed out of lust??"

Isabel got a big smile, and raised her eyebrows. "A lot!! And every one of them has been fun." She kissed me. "Let's get home, so we can screw each other's lights out in comfort." She kissed me again. I got us rolling, and ten minutes later we were rolling into my driveway.

We went into the house, making it as far as the living room before we couldn't stay off each other. We kissed deeply, lustfully, our tongues tangling. I reached up under Isabel's dress, cupping her skinny ass, then reaching around with my right hand to put two fingers in her sopping pussy. She reached down and undid my jeans, pulling the zipper down to unleash my now rock hard erection. She pushed my pants down, in the process pushing me to a sitting position on the sofa.

Now that I was sitting down, Isabel straddled me, and we kissed again. She pulled at the bottom of my t-shirt, lifting it over my head. I took the hem of her dress, pulling it up and off, putting her small, soft tits at eye level. I took the right one in my mouth, sucking on it gently til Isabel moaned softly. She pulled my face away from her boob and kissed me again. She released the kiss, then looked into my eyes. While she gazed at me, I felt her hand take my shaft and put it at her opening. I felt the head drag through her dark bush and spread her already wide labia. Isabel was so wet, I slid in with no effort at all, she slowly pushing down til I was firmly embedded inside her. Her gaze never left me the whole time she was taking my dick deep into her eager vagina.

My cock pressed against her cervix, and Isabel let out a sigh as my pubic bone contacted her clit. She kissed me hard, and lingered. While we kissed, she started slowly riding, her pussy soaking my cock as she moved up and down. I could feel her thick pubes on my cock as she rode, and the way her soft, luxurious bush mashed into mine when she hit bottom.

We didn't release our kiss, keeping it going even as Isabel reached orgasm from her clit hitting the base of my cock, and the head poking her deep. Her kiss intensified, and her hips shuddered, her pussy soaking me with her sweet woman cum. She picked up speed a little after that, and it wasn't long til I was ready.

I pulled away from the kiss. "Gonna cum, Iz," I said softly.

Isabel looked me in the eye, a pleading look on her face. She pushed down hard a couple of times, making my dick swell even more. "Inside me, hun. Deep inside me." She changed the angle of her riding, and I felt my cock push hard into her cervix. I pulled her ass to me, making sure my cock was good and deep in her, making her sigh. I started to spew, long strings of sperm that hit her hard, and which made her hips buck. I held her tight, and I could feel my cum filling her, and slurping between her pussy walls and my cock, some leaking out even as I was still cumming.

Finally I stopped cumming, and I could feel the swimming sensation of my cock in her flooded pussy. Isabel leaned forward to kiss me, her body contacting mine, her tits resting on my chest. I held her close to me, stroking her hair as we embraced.

Our kiss ended, and Isabel leaned back, my cock still hard and buried balls deep in her lush pussy. "Damn," she said. "You've always cum a lot for me, but this is crazy."

"I missed you," I said. "And the idea that I might be making you pregnant is an incredible turn on." We kissed again. "Are you fertile now??"

Isabel smiled. "I should be. It's twelve days since my last period. I'll be here nine days. If we make love most of them, I bet I go back to the coast pregnant."

I smiled at Isabel. "I'll do my best to see you every day. Get used to the idea of being cum soaked."

Isabel smiled, kissing me. "I got used to that from you long ago!!" She laughed, then looked at me and sighed. "I gotta get going. My parents have been waiting for me to get home. I think they want to take me out."

I kissed her. "Better get going, then. But I can't imagine what might be better than a Braum's four cheese burger."

Isabel laughed at the notion. "Except for your girlfriend flashing her pussy at you while you're getting more ketchup!!" She sighed. "But you're right. Best not to disappoint the parents." She slowly got into position, and stood slowly. As my cock slipped out of her, a long string of cum dripped out, hanging a moment, then dropping on my leg. I looked up at her, she giving me a shy smile.

"Don't want to lose any of that. It could be our kid dripping from you," I teased.

"Hah!! I don't think we'll have a problem there. I'm going to feel this for a couple of days!!"

"If you feel you need more, you know where I am."

Isabel leaned down to kiss me, grabbing her dress. "I'll be back tomorrow some time." She smiled. "I want lots more of this!!" She slipped the dress over her head. I watched as it dropped over her tits, then down her slender belly, over her soaked bush and still dripping pussy. It stopped about mid thigh, not quite far enough down to hide the streak of semen that was now rolling past her left knee.

Isabel giggled. I handed her a Kleenex, which she used to wipe up the stray seed. "You might need something to keep that from happening in front of your mom," I kidded.

Isabel thought a moment, then pulled up her dress to clean up another stream of cum that had escaped her. "Yeah, you're right. I'll be right back," she said, turning to go back to the master. She kept some clothes at my place since she spent so much time here over the last few years. A few minutes later, she was back, looking a little refreshed, and less like she'd just gotten laid. "That's better. I found a pair of panties, so that should hold in," she kissed me, "your special sauce," she said, giggling. "I did clean up a bit, but there's still a lot of cum inside me."

"Well, we do want to get you pregnant."

Isabel hugged me tightly, her head against my chest. "Mmmm, we do. I can't wait to have your baby." She looked up at me, kissing me. I held her another long moment. I slowly let go.

"You gotta get going, or your mom will wonder where you are." I laughed. "She'll probably think you're over here, especially when you get home and smell like cum."

"You think she'll notice??" said Isabel, laughing.

"She's a mom. She'll know."

Isabel laughed nervously. "You really think so??"

"Yeah. She may not say anything right away, but she's not dumb. Besides, she's had five kids. I'm sure she knows what a cum filled pussy smells like. But maybe that you're home for ten days will distract them."

Isabel laughed again, then sighed. "Yeah, maybe." She kissed me.

"You don't seem so happy to be home," I suggested.

She smiled. "No, I am. I miss everyone, especially my grandma," she gave me a look, "even if she is screwing the father of my baby."

I had to laugh at that. Isabel and I had come to the agreement that I would still see Kim when Isabel was away. Kim and I had a good sex life, but didn't see each other on a regular basis. It was more of a friends with benefits arrangement. We had been friends a long time, and if one of us felt the need, we'd get together. Not the most common of relationships, but it worked for us. Now that Isabel and I were engaging in more serious pursuits, it was likely I'd see less of Kim, since I was planning to spend more time out on the west coast with Isabel once she got pregnant.

Isabel punched my arm. "Kidding," she said, smiling. "I do miss everyone, and I can't wait to see them, but I'd really rather spend a quiet, relaxed, sexy evening with you."

"Maybe you can come back over later."

Isabel sighed. "Probably not. Two of my brothers are at grandma's, with their families. I won't be able to get away til at least some time tomorrow."

I looked at her and smiled. "I'm not going anywhere. Come over when you can. They're your people, and they miss you. I'd love to have the evening you said, it'll just have to wait a day or two."

"Yeah, you're right." She kissed me again, taking my hand. We went to the car, and I took her to Kim's house. I stepped in for a moment, made my greetings, including a slightly lingering kiss from Kim, and a long hug from Laurie, wished everyone a fun time, and left Isabel to enjoy her family time.

Though Isabel's time was largely taken up visiting family, we were able to get together most days, so that we did end up making love on seven of the nine days she was home, and she reminded me every chance she got that she was carrying my sperm inside her, not that I needed it. I could feel the slickness every time I slid my cock into her. Most of these were daytime quickies, including one on the swing on the deck in my back yard, and once in the pool.

The best one was the day before she was set to go back west. Her dad was going to be out of town, and her mom was going with him. Her brothers had gone back to their homes near Dallas, so we had some alone time. Kim had told Isabel to take the time with me. I can't say for sure, and Isabel told me she had not said anything to her grandma about our plan, but I got the feeling Kim had an inkling that something was up.