Runs in the Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promises, promises," Isabel shot back.

"Just you wait. I think it's time to start on baby number two." I pushed my cock into her waiting, ready pussy, making her sigh and whimper as the feel of my cock filled her insides. Isabel kissed me deeply, and I started to pump vigorously, my balls slapping against her ass, the base of my cock grinding into her clit. Isabel thrust back at me, now letting out a steady moan as the feeling of our sex flooded her senses. I drove deep, my cockhead poking her cervix, my balls, now drawing tight in anticipation of inseminating my hot little girlfriend again, pushed against her ass.

Isabel let out a squeal as she started to cum, but I was already there, and blew long, heavy jets of semen into her, my cock throbbing and pulsing inside her as I came. The heat and force of my cumming set her off, and she came right behind me, her hips shaking and her pussy gripping my cock as she had her orgasm.

We lay on the sofa panting for a couple of minutes as our bodies calmed down. Finally Isabel kissed me sweetly, a long deep kiss that was as full of love as it was lust. She smiled as she broke away. "I love how your cum feels so hot inside me, how it spreads through my insides."

I looked down at her. "It's spreading right into your womb. I'm going to make you pregnant again....mommy!!"

"You wish."

"I know!! My cum wads are loaded with sperm. If you're fertile, you're knocked up."

"We'll see," said Isabel, kissing me again, giving me that enigmatic smile once more.

I pulled away, looking at Isabel lying on the sofa, her slender thighs still parted, her dark bush all tangled and wet, a thick stream of white slowly spilling from between her well pounded, pink labia. Isabel looked up at me, giggling as she felt the tickle of my cum slipping down her ass onto the sofa. "Yeah, you're knocked up again. You're soaked in my seed," Isabel giggled again, now reaching down to push some of the cum that had escaped her back into her flooded pussy.

"Yeah, we'll see," she shot back.

A few weeks later, we found out Isabel was indeed pregnant again.

"That'll teach you to flash your hot little pussy at me all the time," I told her when we found out.

"It was what I wanted all along," she shot back. I did too.

I pulled her to me, hugging her tight. She looked up at me. I lifted her chin to kiss me. "I love you, Iz," I said, looking into her eyes.

"I love you, too, Tom. And I love having your babies."

"Careful. I can put a lot more of them in there." Isabel just smiled at the thought.

A couple of weeks later, Isabel's parents came out for a visit, and took us to dinner. After Kim was born, it seemed all was forgiven now that we had a baby, and perhaps it sank in to them that Isabel and I were a lot more serious than they originally gave us credit for, despite the large age gap. Two years later, They seem to have completely forgotten about their original objections. Funny what grandchildren will do. Meanwhile, Isabel and I are stronger than ever. We'll never get married, she won't hear of it. But for as long as it lasts, I'm banging the hell out of a smart, hot, sexy 23 year old woman who adores me. She carries on the legacy of her mom and grandma, proving that hot and sexy runs in the family, something I can attest to, having spermed all three of them over the last seven years. I never would have pictured being part of any of this at my age. Life is good.