Runs in the Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You knew?? For how long??" asked Isabel, surprised.

"Almost from the beginning. When you started spending a lot-A LOT-more time at his place, I had a feeling there was more going on than just tutoring in advanced algebra." Kim looked at her granddaughter. "I was a little boy crazy in high school, I remember what I'd do to get some time with my boyfriends. Besides," Kim smiled at Isabel, and winked at me, "A grandma knows!!"

Isabel laughed at that. "Yeah, I guess you do, don't you??"

"Come on in," said Kim. "Everyone is missing you."

"Except my parents. They don't seem to happy with us right now. We had some sharp words back there with my dad."

"Like I said, let me worry about them. And they're not as mad as they seem, just really concerned. They fear you'll have the baby and drop out of school, never to go back, and ruin a promising future."

"I'm already halfway through my third year, and have a summer's worth of credit, so I'll graduate on time, and have a light class load next year when I have the baby. I'm not throwing anything away here."

"But you can see why they are concerned. How many of your classmates have done that??"

"Yeah, I get it," said Isabel. But, I'm not everybody else."

"Don't I know,' said Kim with a laugh. "Come on, come in for dinner and presents. Everyone wants you there."

I looked at Isabel. "Whatever you feel comfortable doing. I'll support you whatever it is." I hugged her across the console.

Isabel sighed. "I should probably go in. I do want to see my brothers, even if my parents aren't too thrilled with me right now."

"They'll eventually get past this, though it's still a little raw for them right now. You watch, once the baby comes, they'll have a whole new outlook."

Isabel looked up at me. "Yeah, you're probably right. This will pass. Let's go make the best of it." We got out of the car and went in. Isabel's parents were a little cool, though it occurred to me that they might be more pissed at me, thinking I had somehow taken advantage of their daughter, than at Isabel for getting pregnant. Her brothers, however, were welcoming, and after a time, the mood was festive, and Isabel's mood lightened. Even her parents came around some, giving Isabel a hug as we left.

Isabel split her time between staying with me and her grandma, planning for the baby's arrival. She and Kim spent a lot of time together, shopping and getting things ready. Isabel, of course made the rounds of high school friends, all of whom seemed impressed by the fact that she was already having a baby, and with someone, well, a lot older. By the second week of January, it was time to head back to California, and we had dinner with Laurie and Paul. The mood was much less serious, almost light hearted at times. Kim must have spoken to them, since their attitude, while still not favorable, had modified some, and they seemed to accept the reality that their daughter was capable of making her own life decisions. It's always a challenge for parents to realize their kids have become adults, and to accept their choices, especially the things they see as inadvisable.

The months wore on. Our sex life diminished some, as I expected it would. Carrying a baby did take a toll on Isabel, the extra weight becoming something of a challenge to her small frame, and she tired easily, as she was pulling a full credit schedule in school along with 20 extra pounds. We didn't have a lot of straight sex, but did do a lot more oral sex than in the past. Isabel got to be quite an accomplished cock sucker in the later months of her pregnancy. And of course there were times the hormones kicked in and she just had to get laid, which led to some intense sessions, usually with her riding me, her big belly resting on mine as she bounced on my cock. Still, Isabel frequently suggested that she wouldn't mind if I paid a visit to Kim(and Kim's; I can only imagine the conversations between Isabel and Kim) to meet my needs from time to time, and I did take some respite there on occasion, with her blessing.

By Easter, Isabel was six months into her pregnancy, and came home over the break. Dinner was at her parents' house, with Kim and two of Isabel's brothers and their families in attendance. Everyone remarked how good she looked, having that glow all pregnant women seem to have. Even her parents, who had been, well, cool to the idea at the outset, seemed to be more welcoming than they had been at Christmas, which made everyone more relaxed. Laurie even hugged both of us when we left.

School got out in May, and we headed back home after closing up the apartment in San Diego, as we planned to be away from it for most of the summer. In mid June, Laurie and Kim hosted a baby shower for Isabel, which was a good time for her, not so much for the gifts, but for the emotional support of friends and family. It went a long way toward closing the rift between Isabel and her mom that had opened when we announced we were having the baby. Peace and tranquility at last!!

Finally, the day arrived. As it seems with all births, this one happened in the middle of the night. We rushed off to the hospital at 3 AM. I called Laurie and Kim once we had Isabel in a room, and a half hour later, we were all together, waiting.....Labor came easily for Isabel, and two hours later, we were the proud parents, grandparents, and great grandparent of a little girl. Mom was beautiful, if exhausted, and the baby, who, like all babies, looked like a wrinkled old man, was beautiful, too. Now that she was here, it seemed all the anxieties and tensions of this unusual circumstance melted away, the joy of a new baby overcoming all the issues that had emerged with Isabel's parents.

As we all stood around Isabel with the new baby, Kim asked if we had chosen a name. I looked at Isabel, running my hand through her hair. She smiled at me.

"You tell them," she said, kissing my hand.

"Kimberly Lorraine," I said, looking first at Isabel, then at her mom and grandma. "We thought it would be good to honor the women who were such a strong influence in Isabel's life. Kimberly for her grandma, and Lorraine(Laurie's proper given name) for her mom." Both ladies looked as if they were going to melt. Kim hugged me, then, to my surprise, so did Laurie. They both hugged Isabel. After all the angst of the past nine months, it seemed there was once more harmony in the universe.

Laurie and Kim were only too happy to help with the baby, and she spent a lot of time with her grandma and great grandma, which gave Isabel and me some time to reacquaint following her pregnancy. It took a little bit for our sex life to return to its previous level, as we expected. It was about a month after Kimberly was born that we realized we'd gotten back to some semblance of normal. We had put "Lil Kim"(the reference is not lost on me, though Isabel is a lot more familiar with the genre than I am. I tend to listen to a lot of 60s/70s/80s music, when I'm not listening to classical) to bed, and were watching TV, kissing softly, when Isabel slid up onto my lap, as she had done so often in our previous life. I was already getting hard from making out with her, and the feel of her skinny ass in my lap sped the process. Isabel noticed right away.

She kissed me. "I think someone is rising to the occasion," she teased, wiggling her skinny little ass on my bulging cock.

I kissed her back. "It doesn't take much. I've missed you."

Isabel kissed me again, reaching under herself to rub my cock through my shorts. "I've missed you, too," she said, still rubbing my cock. "We should get him out of there. It's too confining." She lifted off me a moment, and I undid the button on my shorts, and pulled them down. Isabel stroked my now exposed erection. She reached under her skirt, the same rough hemmed skirt she wore the night she told me she wanted to have my baby, and pulled her panties over, and sat back down on me. I felt her luxuriously hairy pussy on my cock, making it that much stiffer. She moved her hips on me, then reached under her skirt again, this time lining me up with her now open twat. I slid in easily. She was hot, wet, and welcoming.

"You know this is how we wound up where we are now, right??" I teased.

Isable laughed and kissed me. "I know. I'm not back on the pill, so we'll have to be

careful for a while."

"Yeah," I replied, "or you'll be having Irish twins." Isabel looked at me quizzically. "Two babies born less than a year apart."

She smiled at the idea, then it dawned on her what that meant. "I guess we'll have to be really careful!!" she said, again laughing. "It doesn't mean we can't still play, though," she said, kissing me again. She started to ride me slowly, working herself on my cock so that she was getting good contact on her clit. We started to kiss lustily, and Isabel was soon getting wetter and wetter, her little body stiffening as she came on me. I held her close, kissing her through her orgasm. Finally she came down from it.

"I hope you didn't cum in me just now," she said, looking a little worried.

"You'd know if I did. I still cum like I always did. Lucky for you, at my age, it takes a little longer for me to get there."

Isabel looked relieved, and slowly climbed off me. She kissed me, stroking my cock, which was standing up tall now that she was off it. "Let's go do something about this," she said, again kissing me. We got up and went to the bedroom, where we stripped each other down, and got into bed, but not before finding a condom, which I put on the nightstand.

We snuggled together, recalling the "old days" before the baby was born, when we'd spend hours in bed, slowly screwing each other into oblivion. Now, with Isabel unprotected, I would soon be encased in a rubber, to prevent the very thing that got us where we now were. Before we reached that point, I had some fun lined up. Isable was anticipating the excitement, her eyes searching mine for what was coming next. I kissed her, then started moving down her slender body, first kissing her nipples, still a little sensitive since she was nursing. I kissed them gently, and she sighed as she felt my attention, softly sucking on them til she sighed quietly. She giggled as I teased them, then moved down, kissing along her belly, and into her thick pubes. I eased her onto her back, then moved so I was between her thighs.

Isabel looked down and smiled, knowing what was next. I kissed up her thighs as she let out a long sigh, catching her breath when I reached the now open lips between them. I licked up and down, gently teasing her clit when I would reach the top of her crease. She took my head in her hands as I licked and nibbled at her more assertively, and her arousal built. Soon I could feel her hips starting to quiver, and I knew I was reaching the goal of sending my little girlfriend into orbit. Suddenly, her hands gripped me, her thighs closed around my head, she let out a loud squeal, and she thrust into my face rapidly as her orgasm overtook her. I kept licking, a bit more gently now, then stopped, holding my tongue in her pussy as she rode out the ecstasy.

Isabel's hips were still shaking when she pulled my face to hers, kissing me hard. She reached for my cock, stroking quickly. "Put it in me," she said breathlessly.

"Just a sec," I said, reaching for the condom. I unwrapped it and rolled it down my cock, Isabel smoothing it as I reached the base. She pulled me over her, and I pushed through her open labia and into her pussy. It was nice to be home.

Isable sighed loudly as I reached bottom, then looked up at me and kissed me. "That's so nice," she said, smiling, as our kiss broke. "I've missed that."

"Well, it's not like we didn't have sex while you were pregnant," I offered.

"Yeah, but it wasn't full on, you on top like this. I've really missed feeling you on top of me, your body pushing me into the bed..."

"Or the back seat, or the porch swing..."

Isabel laughed, then looked up at me lovingly. "Yeah, all those places. And I want to do them again." She kissed me. "And one of these days soon, I want to feel your cum filling me, spreading all through me, spilling back out of me, like we used to do." She kissed me again. I started to pump in and out of her. She'd been on the pill most of the time we'd been intimate over the past two years or so, and we had not used rubbers in that time. So being inside her, a condom on my cock, was a different feel. Isabel noticed it, too. She wrapped her legs around me. "But for now,

I want to feel the warmth of your cum filling that rubber inside me."

I picked up my pace, and Isabel met my thrusting from under me. I wasn't long for the finish, and within five minutes was getting the familiar feeling as my cum started its rise from my swelling balls.

"Gonna cum, Iz," I warned her.

Isabel tightened her thighs around me, pushing her cunt hard onto me. "I feel you swelling." She smiled at me, knowing what was about to happen. She kissed me. "Give it to me, hon. Give it all to me...." I started to spew, my cum filling the condom. I was letting go a massive load, probably because of the excitement, finally, of an unencumbered love making session with my hot little, and now no longer pregnant, girlfriend. I pulled halfway out, so the cum that was reaching the base of my cock and starting to leak out, would not find its way, however improbably, into Isabel's pussy and start the next baby before we planned.

"Aaahhhhhh....." Isabel exclaimed as the warmth of my semen hit her as I filled the rubber. "That feels good, your cum is so hot." She kissed me. "I've missed this, feeling the heat of your cum inside me like this."

"Wait til we can go bareback again," I said, kissing her. "I can't wait to really fill you like we used to do all the time." I smiled down at her, and she reached up to kiss me. I slowly pulled out of her, holding the base of my cock so the condom would come with me. Isabel laughed at the sight of it, the tip filled with the thick, white fluid that drove our desire. I slid the rubber off, wrapping it in a Kleenex. Isabel got a couple of washcloths and cleaned us up-normally she'd have sucked me clean, but didn't like the taste of latex after I'd had a condom on. Can't say that I blame her. We snuggled together and drifted off to sleep, knowing that in a few hours, one of us would be up to feed Kimberly. How our life had changed....

A year later...

We were in our apartment in San Diego. Isabel was now a semester from graduating, and Lil Kim was just past her first birthday. She was starting to walk and talk, and the chase was soon to be on. She was an easy baby, very bright, and the apple of her grandma's and great grandma's eye-and loved by everyone in the family. Isabel and I had grown even closer in the year since she was born, something that was a pleasant surprise to both of us. We had feared that the passion might fade over time, and not only had it not waned, but we were getting stronger together. Her energy and enthusiasm for life seemed to be overtaking my jaded cynicism toward the world.

Isabel was on track to graduate magna cum laude in her program, something she was only too happy to remind her parents, who had expressed serious skepticism about her willingness to complete her degree when we announced she was pregnant. We were debating whether to continue on to grad school, or take a year or two off after graduation. I told Isabel I'd support her decision, whatever she wanted to do. Time off school would give us the time to raise our daughter for a year or two without interruption, and since I was retired and living off investment income, we would not need to worry about either of us having to work. We also contemplated Isabel taking time off until Kimberly started kindergarten, and she'd then go back for her master's, or possibly law school, something she'd started thinking about in her last undergraduate year.

Meanwhile, Isabel's best friend and worst influence, Julianne, had become quite the connoisseur of porn, something she and Isabel had discovered in their high school years. Among her other discoveries in that realm was a site called Literotica, which was devoted to writing about sex. She pulled Isabel into that loop, and the two of them would often read the stories together. One day, I came on them reading some of the work there. Julianne, ever the instigator, suggested out loud that one of us should write about our sex life. After some discussion, we decided I'd write the stories, since I write well, and I have the time.

So here it is, I'm writing about our love life-amidst other parts of it as well. Isabel likes to tease me about it, often taunting me as I write. Today is no different. I'm sitting at the laptop, working away at getting our story out, as she's bopping about the apartment in a short knit dress. She comes up behind me, leaning on my back as I type. I can feel her small tits pressing into me as she looks over my shoulder at my progress.

"Telling your readers about your hot girlfriend??"

"Every day," I reply.

"Gonna tell them about how you fucked her little hairy cunt til you knocked her up??" I could feel her breath tickling my earlobe, and she kissed it.

"You bet."

"Make sure you tell them about how she goes around the apartment in these little dresses or short skirts with no underwear," she said, walking away, turning her back to me, and lifting her dress. "And how hot her little ass is," she said, flashing me said hot ass. She went to sit on the sofa. "Or how she flashes her furry little cunt at you, no matter where we are." She smiled seductively. "In the car, at restaurants, in stores, at the park..." She got a wicked smile. "At her parents' house," she kept smiling. "In church," she said in a loud whisper. I was getting hard. Isabel again spoke, now showing me her pussy under her dress. "And how she hopes you'll fuck her as soon as you can get the chance," She smiled at me, a 'come and get it, I dare you' smile.

Isabel got up and came over to where I was sitting at the kitchen table, typing away. She kissed me, then eased me away from the table a little, sitting on my lap. Her dress rode up, and I had a good view of her dark pubes when I looked down. My cock was now extending down the leg of my shorts, the head just visible. Isabel rubbed it, making it swell.

"You know, you'll never get this done if you keep screwing around," she teased.

"I'll get it done. It'll just take a little longer, since I'll have one more story to tell about how I fucked my hot little girlfriend's furry pussy til my cum was dripping out and down her thighs."

Isabel smiled, and pushed the leg of my shorts up, my cock now standing, having been released. "Or how she fucked you," she said, rising up enough to get over my now pulsing dick, then sinking onto it, taking it inside her til I felt my balls on her little round ass. She kissed me, hard, rocking back and forth to get me in deep, and pressure on her clit. "Maybe you'll make another baby in me." Isabel smiled, then whimpered as my pubic bone mashed her clit.

"Maybe I will. If you keep riding me like that, it will happen live on Literotica. You're not back on the pill yet. Are you safe??"

Isabel counted a moment. "Maybe. Might be, might not," she said with an enigmatic smile. "It doesn't matter anyway. I'm taking next year off. I won't have to worry about timing my pregnancy with school."

"Good point. I think I will knock up my hot little girlfriend again, with my hot, potent sperm." Isabel slid off me and took off for the living room. I pulled my shorts leg down, and gave chase. Isabel took a dive onto the sofa, her dress riding up as she landed on her back, exposing her furry cunt. Her labia were open in anticipation of getting laid. I pinned her to the couch, unzipping my shorts and pulling them down, freeing my stiff dick. I kicked my shorts off, and held Isabel down to the sofa. "Run from me, will you, you little cock tease?? I'm going to fill you with cum and put a baby in that hairy twat."