Runs in the Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks later, I arrived at San Diego to see Isabel waiting for me as I came out of the secure section. She came running, jumping up onto me as I came through, wrapping herself around me as I caught her. She kissed me hard.

"Guess what??"

"I give up, what??" I knew what.

She kissed me. "Your hot," kiss, "potent," kiss, "seed," kiss, "did," kiss "its," kiss, "job." She kissed me hard again and pulled away, looking into my eyes. I could see the glow in hers. All I could do was smile. "I'm pregnant!!" she said in a loud whisper.

I broke into a broad smile. "That's wonderful." I looked into her eyes. "I...I...I'm speechless....you're so beautiful, and now you're glowing. And you're having my baby." I looked deeply into her soft brown eyes. "We're having a baby!!" I said softly. I looked into her eyes again, and kissed her once more. "I love you, Iz."

She looked back at me and kissed me. "I love you, too, Tom. I love that I'm having this baby with you, as crazy as it might look to the rest of the world. You've been there for me for years. I couldn't love anyone more, and wouldn't want to do this with anyone else." She kissed me again.

I put her down, and we started out toward the parking lot, walking hand in hand. The next several weeks went smoothly, Isabel tending to her school work, and I doing the usual stuff old retired guys do, but also taking care of the household doing the various mundane tasks of housework-cooking, cleaning, laundry. Anything to make Isabel's work load easier. I'd be spending most of my time here for the next almost nine months til the baby was born, and of course, almost full time after that, so Isabel could focus on school.

Thanksgiving went without a hitch, though Isabel and I spent a lot of the five days we were there giving each other knowing glances. Kim was also giving us the eye a lot, and we suspected she knew something was up, though she didn't say anything directly. She did dote on Isabel quite a bit, however, giving rise to our suspicion.

By Christmas, Isabel was almost three months along, and her belly was starting to bulge a bit. This was going to get interesting. She had a month off between semesters, and we had time, so we drove back to the midwest from California, allowing us to take some time together to see the southwest, as well as steel ourselves for the inevitable grilling when we arrived.

We got back to Isabel's parents house two days before Christmas. When we arrived, Laurie was in the kitchen doing some prep for the next day, when the family would have their big dinner and Christmas celebration. She was alone in the house. Isabel took her coat off, and it was obvious what her situation was, as her belly was now starting to show prominently on her small frame.

"What's this??" said Laurie, looking at Isabel, then almost glaring at me.

"Hi, mom," said Isabel softly. "Merry Christmas. I'm, uh, pregnant." She smiled weakly.

"So I see," said Laurie, again giving me the hairy eyeball. She sighed. "You know your father is not going to like this. We had such high hopes for you to finish college and go on to medical school." She was still looking at me.

"Mom!!" Isabel took my hand. I squeezed it tight. "I'm still going to finish school. I have this all planned out. And Tom is fully supporting me."

Laurie was incredulous. "You PLANNED this??" She glared at me. "You did this??"

"I'm the father, yes."

"But it was my idea. We'd gotten so close, and I really love Tom," she looked up at me, leaning her head on my shoulder. "He's been so good to me."

"A little too good, I'd say," said Laurie snarkily.

"Mom!! We have this all planned out. I'll have the baby in July while I'm on semester break."

"Isn't that wonderful. And what are you going to do once school starts again in August. Is Tom going to care for the baby?? He's 60, for Chrissakes. And he lives here."

"I'll be 62, actually. Old, maybe, but not dead, at least not yet. I'm perfectly capable, and I've done this before; you know I have four older kids. I'll care for the baby while Isabel is in school, so she can give her full attention to her studies. You saw how well she did in high school. She'll do equally well in college. She's already a semester ahead, and on the Dean's List. Together we will make this work.

"And we're well aware of the age difference. We had a couple of long conversations about that, not only in terms of how old I am now, but how old I'll be as this baby grows up. I'm well aware that I'll be pushing 80 when our little one graduates high school-if I make it that far."

"We'd hoped you'd find someone closer to your own age. I mean, Tom's 40 years older than you. That's crazy." Laurie was still glaring at us.

'It's a big gap, I know," said Isabel. "But we make it work. Besides, all the guys my own age are immature, or dorks-some of them are immature dorks; the guys from church you keep trying to fix me up with all want to get married and have seven kids. I'm not really on board with the idea of being a brood mare. Tom respects my approach to life, and we make decisions on our life together." She took my hand in hers. "He got us an apartment in San Diego. He's already spending half his time there, He'll be there almost all the time once I have the baby."

Laurie looked at me. "You moved into an apartment with my daughter??"

"Yes. When she started school there, I got us a place so that when I came out, I wouldn't have to stay in hotels, since Isabel couldn't have me in the dorm. It's worked out well. We're close to campus, and it takes away the need to move in and out of the dorm twice a year, so there's more stability. That will be good for all of us, especially once the baby is born, since Isabel won't be able to have a baby in the dorm."

Laurie was still quite annoyed with us. "How come you didn't tell us you were moving in together??" she asked Isabel.

Isabel thought a moment. "It didn't seem like a big deal at the time. Tom just wanted a place to stay when he came out, and it ended up being 'our' place. I still live in the dorm most of the time when he's not there."

Laurie drew in her breath. "You know this goes against every value we live by. Your brothers all waited til they were married to move in with their wives and have kids. This is entirely contrary to the way we expect you to behave." Laurie looked at both of us. "Are you even planning to get married??"

"I've brought it up...." Isabel cut me off.

"No." she said abruptly. She took my hand. "Tom has brought it up several times, and there are some good reasons for us to do that." She squeezed my fingers between hers. "But I just can't see the usual white wedding/suburban house/2 1/2 kids existence. And I'm not ever going to be someone's 'submissive' wife. Ain't gonna happen." Isabel was staring right into her mother's eyes. I knew their family was pretty serious about some of the Biblical admonitions about how a marriage should be conducted, despite some glaring backsliding in some areas, some of which I had participated in. Isabel was having none of it. This represented a major stand off for the two of them.

Laurie, still glaring at her daughter, said quietly, "You know how we feel about that. All your brothers and their wives live by those rules. We expected that for you as well. I'm sure they'll have something to say about this."

Isabel's resolve was solid. Our fingers were still entwined. I squeezed hers. "Yeah, well, I'm not up for all that 'wives submit to your husbands' stuff. If I'm going to spend four years of hard work, and maybe more, since grad school of some sort is still a plan, I'm not doing it so I can be a stay at home mom for the next 20 years. My brothers can think what they want. They've chosen their lives, and if that works for them, great. They'll just have to deal with me being a little different."

Laurie looked over at me. "And you're OK with this??"

I looked at Isabel, then back at Laurie. "Yes, actually. I come from a long line of strong, independent women. I'd have it no other way." I looked at Isabel. "We meet as equals. While I have a lot more life experience, she has a lot better knowledge of the world today. We complement each other well. As for marriage, I've suggested it on several occasions." I looked at Isabel again. "She's taken me seriously, but is intent on maintaining her individuality." Isabel looked into my eyes. "I think it's kind of a Kurt Russell-Goldie Hawn thing. The idea that either of us could walk away at any time will make us work that much harder to keep the love alive." I looked at Isabel again, taking her face in my hand. "And make no mistake, I love Isabel dearly."

Laurie's face softened a little. "You know," I continued, "this is not the result of some prom night that got out of control. If you know Isabel at all, you know she's pretty well prepared for anything she is getting into. I've watched her since she was ten, and in that time, now a dozen years, she's grown from a girl who was always on top of her schoolwork, to a smart, strong," I looked at Isabel, "young woman. She's mature beyond her years, and thinks things through. We come at this as equals, the difference in life experience notwithstanding. We'll take on the challenge of child raising as equals, and anything we do will be done together.

"I know you're probably worried about how I plan to support Isabel and a baby. You know I'm not poor, and I have resources. They will be well taken care of, and this baby may not get everything she wants, but she will have all her needs met, and live comfortably." I again squeezed Isabel's hand. "And once Isabel gets out of school and embarks on a career, we'll reevaluate that situation. That's a ways off, though. The priority right now is to have the baby, and have Isabel finish college. I'm here to fully support her in whatever way she needs."

Laurie looked at each of us again. "I would expect no less. You better take care of my daughter, now that you've knocked her up."

"MOM!!!" exclaimed Isabel.

Laurie, again glaring at us, continued. "I am so mad at you. Your father will be livid." Laurie glared a moment. "Well, I guess you're going to do what you want, so go ahead, it's your life. Now get out of here, both of you!!"

We got up to leave. As we walked to the door, Isabel stopped and turned to Laurie, who was staring at us as we walked away. "You know, it is my life, and I'll live it the way I see fit, even if it doesn't match your expectations of a 'normal' life. I got this figured out, and I have a guy who loves and supports me, whatever I do. It may not be what you would choose for me, or the path my brothers have taken, but it's what I want. I have to live it, and live with the consequences, whatever they are, good or bad." She looked at her mom intensely. I Love you, Mom. See you tomorrow."

We went back to my house, having a quiet dinner. Isabel was in a funk, not expecting her mom to have such a disapproving attitude, though we had discussed the very likely possibility that this would be what we met when we came home for Christmas. We talked a bit about Laurie's reaction, and finally came to the conclusion that we'd caused a rift with her parents, but that it would likely smooth over once the baby came. As I pointed out to Isabel, your family loves babies. I have a feeling all will be forgiven once we arrive with a little one. Isabel laughed a little about that, the first time all day she'd felt a little lighter.

Later, we went to bed, Isabel curling up to me, her back to my chest. I wrapped my arm around her, my hand resting on her bulging belly. In the darkness, she squeezed my hand. "Tom.....do you love me??"

I squeezed back. "Yes, Iz, I do. Very much."

"Do you really?? I mean this has really blown up on us. I feel I put you into a difficult position, and you don't deserve it."

I pulled her close to me, again squeezing her hand in mine. "Isabel, I love you with every ounce of my being. I knew going in we'd likely encounter some resistance, and this reaction from your parents was a possibility. I would not change a thing-except maybe they'd be a little happier for us, though that wasn't too likely. You're going to have my baby-our baby. I couldn't love you more. And we'll live our lives together as we see fit, no matter what anyone else says."

Isabel was quiet for a moment, then pulled my hand close to her, and snuggled closer against me. "I love you," she said quietly, and we drifted off to sleep, holding each other.

We woke up the next morning in almost the same posture, and I was a little stiff, and not just in the way you'd expect. The stiffness you'd expect was poking right into Isabel's skinny little ass, and she wiggled it as I tried to reposition without disturbing her, waking her up anyway. She reached around behind her, taking my stiff dick in her hand, gently stroking.

"That's a nice way to wake up. I love feeling you hard, pressing into me in the morning."

I pulled her close to me, kissing her hair. "And I love feeling your softness next to me, your hair in my face as we wake up. It's a nice way to start the day."

As she stroked me, she shifted so my cock would push between her thighs, and the head was soon rubbing along her labia, first the outer lips, then shortly after, her inner lips, as her arousal grew. I felt the head pushing slightly inside her as it spread her inner labia, and poked her clit. That made her sigh, and she shifted again. Now I was able to get the head of my cock inside her, and I held it just inside her opening, stretching her lips, and pressing on her clit. I made short strokes back and forth, and Isabel was soon sighing heavily.

"Put it in me, Tom..." she sighed, and we shifted again, now making me able to get several inches of penetration. I moved my hand down from her tits, over her pregnant belly, to her bush, playing my fingers in the thick hair, gently teasing her clit, then rubbing it more aggressively, but with a light touch. I pushed my cock inside her as much as I could given the angle we were at, still playing over her clit. It didn't take but a couple of minutes and her body stiffened, and she cried out as her orgasm washed over her, making her pussy wet, and also my cock and balls. I stayed still as she came, just letting the feeling wash over her as her juicing pussy washed over me.

We stayed joined as the high relented, and once Isabel had recovered, I started stroking in and out of her again, intermittently pulling my cock out far enough to poke her clit with the head, a move that made her start every time I did it. After a while, she let out a long sigh. "Cum in me," she said softly, raising her right leg over me. I pulled out and poked her clit again, making her sigh deeply, then pushed into her pussy about halfway. Isabel's pussy contracted around me as she came again, setting me off. I started to pulse and shoot, streak after streak of hot sperm blowing into her in rapid succession. I pulled out enough to get my cockhead in contact with her clit, letting the remaining semen oozing from it flow hotly over it, eliciting a long "aaahhhhhh" from her as the heat of my cum gave her a zing.

I pushed back inside her, stroking again, my cock still holding up. I savored the feel of her cum filled sloppy pregnant cunt, my cock swimming in the slick, hot confines. I pulled out to play on her clit again, which made her jump. She then let out a giggle just as I put the head back inside her.

"What's funny??" I said.

"When you pulled out of me just now, some of your cum spilled out of me and down my leg to the bed. It tickled," she said, giggling again as another string of sperm leaked out. I pushed in a little deeper.

"There, that should plug you up for a little while."

Isabel giggled again. She squeezed the arm that was draped around her, pulling it tight to her body. "Stay all day," she said. I kissed her hair, and we dozed off for another half hour.

Later that day, we were back at Isabel's parents' house for Christmas dinner. I was talking to Kim, while Isabel was talking to her dad in his office. I could hear them having a conversation a lot like the one we had with Laurie the day before. I excused myself from Kim, who seemed to be treating me as if nothing unusual had happened, and went in to join the conversation Isabel was having with her dad.

He was somewhat less than his usual cordial self, greeting me immediately with a question about when this all started. His concerns were about what exactly we planned to do with Isabel's future, and he hoped that I would support her and our baby responsibly. I assured him, as I had Laurie, that the baby would be well cared for, and want for nothing; and that Isabel and I had talked this over extensively, and the baby was something we, after much discussion, had planned, and the timetable Isabel had laid out. He was not happy, but seemed satisfied that my version matched hers.

He also was point blank about asking me when I started fucking his daughter, getting a loud "DAD!!!!" from Isabel when he posed the question. She was shaking her head "yes" in agreement when I told him nothing happened til her senior year, when she was already 19.

He looked at Isabel. "That's right, dad. Tom and I didn't start having sex til I was already well past 18. He never even looked at me before then." Her dad looked at me, then back at her. "And I came on to him." Her dad just looked at his daughter. I could see the steam building in his head.

"Get out!!" he said. "I can't believe the daughter I raised to not be a slut not only is screwing a 60 year old guy," he looked at me, "who should know better than to take advantage of a teen age girl..."

Isabel cut him off. "Nobody took advantage of anyone." She took my hand. "This was a mutual thing. I initiated it, Tom accepted my approach, and the rest is history."

"So you were screwing all through your senior year?? Maybe that's why your schoolwork...."

"Schoolwork, what??" exclaimed Isabel. "I graduated in the top 10% of my class, and got four scholarships. I don't think my schoolwork suffered one bit. If anything, it got better." She looked at me. "Tom spent a lot of time with me on the things I needed more attention with. I wouldn't have done nearly as well without him." She took my hand. "Let's go!!" she said, pulling me away. We went out to the car, and immediately Isabel burst into tears, the emotion of the intense and disapproving reaction of her father overcoming her. I just held her, realizing there was nothing else I could do at that point.

Finally Isabel's tears let up, and we kissed softly. "You want to go back in and have Christmas with your family?? I can understand if you don't."

Isabel thought a moment. While she was pondering, Kim came out to the car. I rolled the window down. "Isabel??" she said, looking in my side.

Isabel looked up. "Hi, grandma," she said softly, her eyes red from crying.

"Come in for dinner. Everyone is missing you."

"Except my mom and dad. They don't seem to want to see me right now."

"I'll deal with them. They're going to have to accept the reality that their daughter is a grown woman now, and capable of making her own decisions, even the ones they don't like. I know this is not what they hoped for you, and on the face of it, you can understand why they don't think you having a baby at this point in your life is such a good idea."

Isabel drew in her breath. "Yeah, I can understand why they would think that. But we talked about this for a long time before we decided to go ahead with it. Having this baby was not the result of a back seat romp that got out of control."

"I know that," said Kim. "I knew you and Tom had been intimate for some time, and I trusted you to be careful," Kim looked at me, "and Tom assured me you were. So I'm sure this didn't happen by accident, or without a plan. I know you better than that."