Ruth Fires Back at Her Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She figured that Melissa couldn't resist leaving her marks and Ruth regarded her now as about as decent as a snarling dog. She was upset until she realized that that was what Melissa probably had intended to do.

She returned downstairs and told Harold, who could see she was emotionally just holding on. He again took her in his arms, kissed her, and said everything would be fine now.

They both were exhausted. Ruth prepared a light supper and then they walked upstairs arm in arm. Given the state of her bedroom, she asked her dad if she could sleep in his bed that night. Harold saw the carnage in her room and readily said that she certainly could.

Ruth was beyond being shy with Harold. She undressed and put on a nice nightgown she had taken with her. Harold stripped down to his shorts, which he had slept in for many years, in lieu of pajamas. They got into bed and cuddled. Ruth told him how good she felt being back in the house and in bed with him. She said she finally felt safe.

Harold told her that he owed her a great deal: first for saving him from Melissa both in terms of not going ahead with the marriage and making sure she couldn't get at his finances. Then he said that Ruth had given him courage to get through the court experience. Ruth thought to herself that she did deserve some kudos for her own stability and for enabling Harold to appear as the decent man he was.

Then she wasn't sure just what had inspired her, but she reached into the fly of his shorts and softly caressed his cock until it poked out of his drawers. Then she had him lift up so she could remove those. She now ran her fingers up and down his cock and scrotum. She felt herself getting wet with excitement. Then she took his hard cock into her mouth and gave him a blowjob he hadn't seen the likes of before.

Harold filled her mouth with his cum in only a few minutes and then told her he wanted to give her some pleasure. Ruth slipped out of her nightie and lay back on the bed, her nicely trimmed mons on display as she spread her legs. Harold responded by crawling up between her legs and licking her quim from vaginal opening right up to her clit, on which he lavished attention with his tongue.

It didn't take long for Ruth, who had not been with anyone, male or female, for some time, to respond. She began moving her bottom and she whispered to Harold that she wanted him inside her now. He managed to pull himself up, hold himself above her, and slowly penetrate her wet vagina until he was in her up to his balls.

Ruth was pleased that he could still fuck her delightfully, increasing the power of his thrusting until she exploded in a marvelous series of orgasms.

"Wow," she said, "I guess we both needed that!"

Neither gave much thought to their father-daughter status then. There would be time for that later. Ruth was not at all sure where this would go, but for now, she was one happy woman.

12