Ruth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eventually make it to the hallway and am greeted by numerous people moving about waiting for their next class. As soon as they see me, they begin to whistle and howl as before. I see the girls bathroom and run inside eventually finding an empty stall and go inside to hide and cry. I sit on the toilet hunched over crying. I don't know how long I was there after the bell rang, but eventually I hear a female voice.

"Ruth? Are you in here?"

I meekly answer yes and see a pair of feet in front of the door of my stall.

"I'm Mrs Anderson. I heard what happened. I have your clothes here?"

I see a hand appear over the top of the door holding my crumpled dress and blouse.

"I brought you another blouse if you want to wear this as your other one is damaged. But this will get clothed."

I quickly grabbed the clothes and put them on telling her thank you.

It's in between class now, so if you like, you can come to my office and you won't have to face anyone right now."

I appreciate the offer, but now, I'm angry. I thank her, but ask her if she can point me to my next class. She smiles as she warns me "Okay dear. Just be careful. Barb is the girl who did this, and she is the principals daughter, so she pretty much does what she wants."

I thank her for the information and after wiping the tears away from my face. We walk out and head to my next class. I walk holding my head tall as I prepare for war in my mind.

12