All Comments on 'Ryan and I Once Again Pt. 05'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow what a conclusion to wrap up all the stories about Tom. It was an excellent series. I don’t know if you will write more about Tom but if not I’ll miss reading them.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Happy and sad

I am sad as it sounds as if this concludes a great story. I am happy at the outcomes and marriages. This is a complex yet wonderful story and appreciate all the characters. Thanks for excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Way too over the top. It was illogical that Ryan would return to John after the differences they had that led him back to Tom’s bed. It was unlikely that Tom/Scott and Ryan/John would then become close couple friends - there would have to be jealousies that would prevent this from working. It was creepy when they moved into Scott’s condo temporarily - the same place Scott lied effortlessly, slept with the underage pizza boy, many bathhouse hook-ups, and his gonorrhea-ridden lover. Romantic! Now waiting for the next story in this series where Scott once again cheats and breaks Tom’s heart, who then quickly moves onto another (probably married) man and moves him into the dream home to swim naked in the massive pool. Good times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES