Rye's Encounters Pt. 02

Story Info
Rye continues the journey with another to add to the list.
1.4k words
4.19
4.8k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader:

The following series of encounters are 100% non-fiction, best of my ability accounts of my real life encounters with horny men. Names, locations, and revealing details were altered to protect identities of course.

----

My sissy saga continues with my first encounter with an older white man. Fall of 2015...

----

CH. 1

"Butterflies in my tummy"

I was reaccepted to my college "up north". A simple display of determinism and intelligence in text form was enough to spring me back to college in the fall. Life had finally started to taste normal again...but I had already sampled a different life.

I moved back up after my summer of work and experimentation, expecting a full house and a warm welcome! My solo trip back north was met, unexpectedly, with nothing.

My literal roommate was still in his parents home up North and our housemate was in another state. I was alone.

So, i did what any horny 21 year old would do-drink my self to oblivion and watch porn!

My experience from a few months prior had been ringing loud in my mind...

"Sissy slut. You sucked a black cock. Cum boi. Please him," the porn whispered.

...and the smut I was binging was reaffirming the thoughts I already had. No one there to stop me. No one there to judge me. Fuck it.

I found the courage easier to grasp this time. My craigslist post said simply, "I am horny for a man." 25 replies later, I found an older white man close to my area and willimg to share pics and speak at length about his history. I found his openness a relief and decided to go through with our anal appointment.

As an aside, my previous engagement with a man left me hungry for more than just fingers in my little hole. I started sticking objects inside me with fantastic results. I felt wonderfully girly and sexy with the only downside being that I used my lube faster than I wished to. NOTHING made me cum harder than something filling me.

Back to the event!

Minutes before leaving, I stretched my ass a tiny bit, blasted the best hypno I could find (DSP 8 for those curious), and inserted my newly purchased anal beads to the largest bead so that only the ring stuck out of me. Poured myself a double shot. Left before any buzz kicked in.

The man lived in old housing about 2 minutes from my homestead and I felt sexy and empowered the whole way there. I cranked up the Trance music and felt the pressure inside me from my toy.

I pulled up in my famous 2 door, and found the open garage I was looking for. A older white gentleman stood just inside smoking a cigar. Hot.

I left my vehicle in a position that would allow me to get away quickly if I had to, but I wasn't concerned.

I walked up and said. "Hey" with a smile. He said, "Follow me," after a very firm handshake.

I walked into a modest home and followed him to his bedroom. He laid down on his back and shed his blue jeans. Underneath were plaid, loose fitting boxers-a classic. I removed my sweats, revealing skin tight, booty extenuating boxer briefs with little circle designs.

He didnt say much, but gave a sigh of relieve when I started touching his thigh. It seemed he wanted me to lead the way by his passive and relaxed manner.

I absorbed the warmth of his thighs and touched

him kindly to ease up to his boxers. He took them off himself and relaxed back.

I took two fingers and held his limp white cock up toward his waist and ran my tongue across his balls. He squirmed and moaned deeply. I traced his balls and gently jacked him off with my hand. He seemed to really like this. I grabbed his hand and put it on my ass so he might play with me while I turned him on.

After a bit, I felt his precum pooling on my fingers and decided it was time to taste him. I licked from just under his sack and followed that little line all the way to his head, then opened my mouth.

His cock was about 6 inches hard, and was like french vanilla ice cream color. So I licked around it like it was a pretty cock shaped ice cream cone. He liked that.

After all this teasing I wanted to please him. I went all the way down on him with out touching his cock with my tongue or cheeks, then closed my mouth around his length. I let my tongue feel the rigdes of his frenulum and taste the tangy, salty sweetness of his precum. I bobbed slowly and deeply. He genlty was caressing my hungry ass the whole time.

He was slowly twitching more and more, as though he were trying to get to his climax but not yet there. It seemed like he really wanted to cum in my mouth. So, I used my left hand the tickle his balls and touch his taint, which seemed to help.

My mouth, ever diligently sucking his hard white cock. My lips, pushed out to reach as far down his shaft as possible. My tongue, shaped like a taco around his rod to give him the maximum pleasure. His hands, gently massaging my right ass cheek. I felt so sexy and good.

He started to lose his hardon and my anxiety started kicking in. I thought it was my fault or that i wasn't doing good enough of a job. He was getting handsy before this, so maybe he wanted more of my ass?

Without removing his cock from my mouth, I reached back with my right hand and pulled down my tight boxerbriefs, revealing my plump, freshly shaven booty cheeks. I only pulled my undies down just below my ass, so my balls were still covered.

He eagerly put his his hand back and reached his pointer fingers deeper and closer to my little hole. He noticed the lube and started rubbing around. Then, he noticed my beads and grabbed the silicon ring that was peaking out of me, hiding the pleasure spheres inside my boipussy. He slid his finger through the ring and put his other hand on top of my head with enough pressure to push me all the way down his milky white cock.

This moment was pure bliss. He understood exactly what to do.

My owner for the night pulled out the largest bead from inside of me with the slowest but firmest pull, making sure to slowly rock his hips up and down and keep my lips planted near the base of his tool. Once the biggest bead slid out, he slid it back in-spreading the lips of my hole around the bead until it disappeared again. He never stopped making love to my face.

I stuck my tongue out, pushed my lips forward, tickled his taint, and literally every other trick up my slutty sleave...him beading my butt and thrusting my throat soft and deep.

We rocked back and forth like this for a solid five or ten minutes. I honestly can't remember. Time in this moment seemed to disolve around our mutual pleasure. Everytime the bead would slip out of me, a tickling sensation went through my body like a wave. Goosebumps on my cheeks spread like a virus down my legs and up my back. His warm hand and fingers gripping the rest of my ass cheek made me feel warm and safe. His dick, burried in my tonsils, rocked back and forth over my tongue. Often I got a sweet tangy gift of his precim on my tastebuds.

This was one of those moments when one touch to my clitty would have set me over the edge of pleasure.

Eventually, the moments of bliss passed and he conceded. His boner was never able to revive itself and he felt bad. He told me that it was hard for him to keep it up even with women and that it wasnt my fault and all that. He said it felt good but his dick was done...but he ended with keep going if youd like to. And so I did.

He never stopped beading me through that dialog.

Needless to say, I left a bit disappointed and blue balled. My ass was primed and I never got the pounding my training told me that I deserved and needed.

I got home and began my search anew with an urgent fire blazing in my boipussy, a desperate desire to please, and butterflies in my tummy.

----

Note to readers: Wow. Unbelievable. I am blown away by this community. I love you all. I cannot believe how popular these stories get. I hope you all enjoy my encounters. PLENTY more to cum!