S.L - The Teen Escort Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls caressed themselves all the way through Gabbie's story, until the girl came to the end where Amalie had orgasmed while tribbing against her butt, kissed her at last, and then dismissed her abruptly.

"Do you have any stories Roselina?" Kayla asked.

"No I don't have any like those... I do have something a little weird but promise to keep it a secret?"

"Yeah sure, what's that?" Kayla said eagerly.

"Well, my auntie Gemma has moved in with mom and me, and I kept noticing her having peeks at my body, so thought I'll have some fun teasing her around the house, things like wearing revealing clothes, having a visible bulge in my pants, or bending over, that kinda stuff, and getting her all flustered... bit weird I know..."

"Wow, that's hot. Weird for sure, but hot! Poor woman, I bet she's been taking some cold showers..." Kayla said, and Gabbie, in arousal, agreed.

"I would just love if we had Amalie, or Alexis, or Roselina's auntie Gemma, here now..." Gabbie moaned, wishing it wasn't just her own hand that was caressing her pussy.

"Don't you like girls your own age sometimes..." Kayla said, and Gabbie blushed. "Sure, the only time I've been with any was at the audition, but that was amazing... but don't you think... it'd be a little awkward if we..."

"It'll just be for fun, and to let off some steam. I mean we're all already lying here touching ourselves while talking about sex, and this hasn't been awkward, but if you don't want to..."

"I want to!" Roselina chimed in.

Gabbie paused, then said "So do I!" as she tentatively reached over to gently touch the desi girl on her bare tummy, caressing her fingers over the girl's bare flesh.

"Come up here Roselina." Kayla said, then turned to Gabbie and reached up to touch the teen's cheek before leaning in to kiss her. Gabbie's heart fluttered as she kissed the girl's full lips for the first time, feeling their warmth and softness. After a few tender pecks, their kisses turned open mouthed, and Gabbie caressed her fingers up the girl's tummy to her breasts which she softly squeezed through the girl's bra. Roselina climbed up onto the bed, lying beside Kayla, and watched the other two girls kiss before kissing her friend's shoulder as she reached to tentatively feel the girl's other breast.

Kayla moaned appreciatively between kisses, as her both her breasts were caressed by the other two girls. The desi girl broke the kiss to turn towards the trans girl, and kissed her with Gabbie watching. The teen was a tiny bit jealous as she wanted to continue making out with Kayla, but thought how hot it was to have the two kiss in front of her, and looked forward to kissing the pretty brunette herself.

She learnt over Kayla's body, kissing Roselina on the cheek until the girl's kiss with Kayla ended, and she turned to kiss Gabbie back. Now it was Kayla's turn to watch, with the two white girls kissing right in front of her face. The desi girl watched, enjoying being in the middle of the two warm bodies, and feeling their hands continue to caress her body as they made out until she pushed her lips against the kissing mouths, to begin a three-way kiss.

Kissing with all three of their mouths together didn't really work, but Gabbie found it hot to feel the lips of both of the girls at once on her mouth, before they returned to alternating kisses with each other. The room was full of wet kissing noises as the three teens hungrily sucked on each other's lips, Gabbie kissing Kayla or Roselina whenever the two girls weren't kissing one another. Their arms and legs became entwined on the bed as they cuddled up on top of the desi girl, with Gabbie running her hand down the trans girl's back to grope her butt through her pyjamas, while hands, she wasn't entirely sure who's, caressed over her body.

Kayla eased the girls off of her and sat up in bed, the three of them panting from their frantic kissing, as the desi girl unclipped her bra and pulled it off to reveal her large breasts. Gabbie, having been wishing she could kiss the girl's breasts throughout the yoga story, stooped down to kiss across one while Roselina eagerly copied her with the other breast. The teen savoured kissing across the brown flesh of the girl's breast, before she moved her lips to her dark nipples, circling her tongue around the large ring of areola. She could feel the slight bumps of the girl's Montgomery glands on the tip of her tongue, and she savoured each one of these before moving to the girl's hardened nipple which she licked and sucked between her lips. Next to her Roselina was licking the girl's other nipple, and Kayla groaned in pleasure. Her clients had both loved licking, kissing, and sucking on her nipples, but she had never had a pair of mouths to stimulate them both simultaneously, and the feeling was quite intense.

As the two girls sucked, Kayla stroked her fingers through their hair, enjoying the soft feel of Roselina's long brown tendrils and Gabbie's dirty blonde hair, though she enjoyed their wet tongues and hot lips on her nipples even more.

"This is great, but does one of you want to go down a little further?" Kayla asked, the pleasuring of her nipples arousing her so her pussy yearned for the feel of a tongue also.

"Sure, I will!" Gabbie said eagerly, the prospect of tasting her friend's pussy one of the few things that would of lured her away from the girl's breast. She pulled down the girl's panties, Kayla raising her butt of the bed so they could be tugged down her legs and tossed aside. Gabbie, on her knees and elbows, paused to admire the girl's pussy, with its dark brown fleshy labia majora, before diving between her legs, her mouth replacing the purple panties in covering the pussy.

She sucked on the wet vulva, licking her tongue between the lips before kissing over the labia, sucking each between her lips. Roselina took a break from Kayla's breast to sit and watch the teen lick pussy, rubbing her hand over the bulge of her cock visible through her pyjama shorts.

It was the fourth, or fifth if counting her own, pussy that Gabbie had tasted and she loved that, like the others, it had a distinctive flavour of its own. Mitena had a slight musky sourness, while Tracey's had been subtle, a little salty, but otherwise just wet like a person's mouth, and Amalie's had been pungently musky, however Kayla's was a tangy sourness; tart and flavoursome but not too strong. 'Definitely a taste I could get used to..." Gabbie blushed to herself as she sucked on the pussy, her nose buried in the girl's bush of thick black pubic hair.

"I want a taste of pussy too..." Roselina said, and Gabbie felt the girl crawl behind her on the bed, and then her pink pyjama shorts being pulled down. The teen didn't stop pleasuring the desi girl's pussy but wiggled her butt a little for the girl behind her, excited to feel her mouth on her pussy.

"I'm tempted by this butthole though... choices... choices..." Roselina mused behind her, while she pulled her vest off to expose her firm breasts, perfectly round with pinkish brown areola and nipples that were stubby but girthy. "What do you want Gabbie?"

Though Gabbie's pussy cried out for a tongue, she was intrigued to find out what it felt like to have her asshole licked, having orally pleasured both Bianka and Amalie's buttholes without having experienced the sensation herself, so she felt like it was an offer she couldn't refuse...

"My butthole, please!" Gabbie briefly paused in licking pussy to exclaim.

"Good thinking Roselina. I love the kinkiness, though I am sad you left my nipples...!" Kayla joked, between groans of pleasure from Gabbie's tongue. She massaged her large breasts then rubbed her fingers over her sensitive nipples, which were wet from the tongues of her two friends, to further the pleasure she was feeling spread across her body as her orgasmed approached.

"Yeah boohoo, poor Kayla having to rub her own nipples while she gets eaten out!" Roselina smirked then knelt down behind Gabbie's stuck up ass, and kissed the buttocks before pushing her face into the intergluteal cleft. The brunette licked her tongue up the girl's ass crack, before rimming Gabbie's wrinkled butthole which made the teen gasp into the desi pussy she was sucking on.

"Don't let her distract you from my pussy!" Kayla said, reaching down to put her hand on the back of Gabbie's held, to hold the teen's mouth to her pussy. Gabbie remembered that, like now, Kayla had been vocal and dominant at the audition, and she loved how the girl wasn't shy about getting what she wanted, with her confidence inspiring the teen in redoubling her efforts to pleasure the pussy.

Roselina's tongue felt warm and slippery as it licked over Gabbie's anus, and the teen widened her stance to spread her butt cheeks further, so the brunette could suck on her pink flower more easily. Gabbie felt the tip of the girl's tongue poke against her tight hole, wetly probing and circling the wrinkled back entrance which made her moan in pleasure however she didn't stop licking Kayla's pussy, even if it was challenging to continue giving head to a girl while she had the erogenous zone of her butthole pleasured for the first time ever...

Gabbie's performance wasn't lagging however as Kayla was now loudly moaning, on the edge of orgasm, and she held the dirty blonde's face between her legs firmly, desperate to climax from the girl's sucking lips and flicking tongue. With a final wail, the desi girl cummed, her body going rigid as her pussy convulsed under her fellow escort's mouth, before slumping back on her bed, panting and relaxed.

Having made the desi girl cum, Gabbie was free to fully concentrate on the pleasure of the tongue poking at her butthole, and she buried her face in the sheets between Kayla's legs, moaning softly in arousal. Roselina, without stopping licking Gabbie's asshole, began to rub her fingers over the teen's pussy, already wet from the girl's masturbation during her and Kayla's stories, and further aroused from the anal stimulation and tart taste of the desi girl's pussy.

Gabbie groaned loudly as the trans girl's fingers rubbed over her clit, shivering as her orgasm built from the pleasuring of two of her sensitive erogenous zones at once. With a cry, the teen orgasmed, and curled up on the bed, panting in satisfaction while Roselina wiped her wet lips.

"You've not orgasmed yet, unless you did earlier in your pants!" Kayla said to Roselina, who was knelt on the bed, proudly looking down at Gabbie who she had made cum.

"No but that's okay, I can only really do it once per session while I'm sure you two can manage several... And I hope we aren't finished yet!"

"I'm up for some more!" Gabbie grinned up at the girls, hoping she could repay the brunette for providing her first experience of receiving analingus. "Especially if it involves making Roselina cum with my mouth!"

"So am I! Perhaps we reverse the direction of the little train we had?"

"Sure, but why not make it a triangle? That way all of our mouths will be kept busy!" Roselina suggested and the other two teens eagerly agreed.

"But first, you two need to get those last bits of clothing off!"

Gabbie laughed, and sat up so she could pull her white tee up over her head, revealing her bell-shaped breasts with their massive pink areola and little nipples, hard from arousal. Roselina meanwhile tugged off her pyjama bottoms, and Gabbie took a peek at the girl's cock, intrigued as she had never seen one in real life. Roselina's feminine penis was a slightly darker colour than the rest of the pale girl's porcelain skin, and seemed semi-flaccid with the foreskin rolled back, exposing the pinkish head. Her balls, as well as her pubic area, where clean shaven, and Gabbie thought how pretty it all looked.

"Do you want me to suck your penis, or would you rather I licked your ass?" Gabbie asked.

"Suck me please..." Roselina blushed a little, which Gabbie thought made her look even prettier. "But could you finger my butt at the same time? If Kayla has any lube that is..."

"Yeah, in that drawer..." Kayla pointed, and the brunette went to fetch it.

When Roselina returned, Gabbie noticed that she had a plaster, baby blue patterned with daisies, on her outer thigh.

"Even your plasters are pretty!"

"Thanks, I have to do hormone injections so often got a plaster on, so thought they might as well be cute!"

The girls repositioned themselves on the bed, giggling as they wiggled into a triangle shape with each of their mouths at the genitalia of the next girl. Kayla was led on her back, so Gabbie, on her elbows and knees, could lower her pussy, upside down, onto the noirette's mouth. Roselina was led more on her side, so her face was between Kayla's parted legs, while her cock was accessible to the dirty blonde's lips.

Gabbie squirted some on the cool lube onto her fingers, rubbing them with her thumb to warm the gel up, ready to slip into Roselina's tight butthole, that was circled with darker skin a similar shade to her cock. She felt Kayla's mouth on her pussy, her tongue flicking between her inner labia, and glanced to her left to see Roselina had also began licking the dark brown pussy of her fellow escort, so Gabbie turned her attention to the brunette's cock.

She kissed up and down the shaft, going up to the cock's head and down to the balls before retracing the path of her kisses, but with her licking tongue instead. On the underside of the penis, where the head joined the shaft, was the frenulum, and Gabbie licked her tongue warmly over this, wondering if it was more sensitive. Her experiment resulted in a little moan from Roselina, and she began to focus on the sensitive band as she trailed her tongue over the cock.

Meanwhile she rubbed her lubed fingers gently against the girl's butthole, and slowly eased one inside, careful that it was comfortably lubricated so not to feel rough to the brunette. As she tenderly fingered the asshole, feeling the warm anus tightly clench around her finger, she could feel the cock become harder under her tongue so she took it in her mouth. The teen sucked on the penis, feeling it stiffen further and become bigger in her mouth, as her lips slide up and down the shaft.

Gabbie tried to suck the cock and finger the butthole with some kind of rhythm, finding the experience different to pleasuring pussy but equally enjoyable. She paused in her head bobbing briefly to take a look at the cock now it had hardened, thinking how pretty it still looked and estimating it must be closer to four, rather than five, inches. 'I should take the entire cock in my mouth, at least once...' Gabbie thought as she kissed up the hard shaft, noticing a few faintly visible blue veins, before resuming her sucking.

She slowly worked at taking the cock deeper in her mouth, spluttering a little each time Kayla's tongue on her clit and pussy made her moan with her mouth full. 'If anything, tonight is teaching me how to multitask, first licking pussy when having my ass tongued, and now sucking cock while having my pussy eaten!'

She could feel a second climax approaching from Kayla's tongue and sucking lips on her clit, and thought that the desi girl was definitely more skilled at licking pussy than she was. 'Hope my clients don't find that out!' Gabbie laughed to herself, as she continued to suck the girl cock enthusiastically. She was still determined to take the entire shaft into her mouth, though was finding out about her gag reflex, which the teen was realising might need some improving... However with one determined bob of her head, she managed to plunge the penis into her mouth so her lips reached the base of the shaft, before pulling it back out. slobbering a little salvia.

She had to pause her sucking when Kayla brought her to her second orgasm of the evening, though she at least continued stimulating the cock with kisses, panting from the intense release of pleasure, and her finger carried on fucking the girl's tight asshole, before she could return to the blowjob.

"I think I'm about to cum! Can you lick my banjo string again..." Roselina moaned from between Kayla's legs, and Gabbie, despite just orgasming herself, obeyed the brunette's instructions. She flicked her tongue over the sensitive frenulum, until the girl climaxed.

The estrogen and anti-androgens of the girl's hormone therapy treatment had made her cum silkier and transparent, like precum, as well as lessening its quantity, so a small amount softly squirted out of the tip of her cock, dripping down the pink head. Gabbie licked her tongue over the droplets, finding that the girlcum tasted sweet, if subtle, and she only wished there was more of it...

As Gabbie finished cleaning up the tip of the girl's cock with her tongue, Kayla cried out in her second orgasm of the evening as cummed too while the trans girl lapped at her pussy.

The girls untangled themselves, and cuddled up, hot and sweaty from their orgasms and passionate oral pleasure giving. "Did you like my estrocum?" Roselina murmured to Gabbie.

"Yes, it was delicious!" Gabbie grinned. "What does estro mean?"

"Oh, just what I call it when I'm on HRT... you know, estrogen. Its why it isn't white, thick, salty, oozy, and plentiful like 'normal' cum."

"Oh cool, well it was very tasty! I guess estrocum is more of a delicacy!" Gabbie said, and the pretty trans girl laughed.

"I wonder if the girls in the other room overheard us!" Roselina said.

"We'll have some explaining to do tomorrow at breakfast if they did." Gabbie laughed.

"We'll have to deny it, as we don't want word getting out that us escorts give out freebies!" Kayla grinned.

"I'll consider myself the exception to that rule!"

"Oh, just you wait until Bianka invoices you!" Kayla teased the brunette.

****

With the lights turned off, Gabbie cuddled up to Kayla while the desi girl spooned the petite Roselina. She couldn't believe that the slumber party had ended with a hot threesome. 'A week ago I was in a orgy and now a threesome... I wonder what might happen next Saturday!'

Gabbie wondered if she could look at Roselina's pretty face again without thinking of how it had been between her buttocks. She also wondered if the threesome would change the course of her relationship with Kayla; was this just a one off, or perhaps they'll become what people call 'friends with benefits', or maybe, as Tina had jokingly suggested, they could be something more...

The teen had always wanted to avoid being in a committed relationship when she was young, not wanting to be restricted in exploring her sexuality with different women but she couldn't ignore the feelings of romance that seemed to be growing in her towards Kayla. 'It would be perfect after all, as we could both continue with our escorting and having new experiences with our clients. If I dated a girl who didn't do escorting then she might want me to stop, or be unable to stop herself becoming jealous, or want to have her own sexual flings outside the relationship, which, without the transactional aspect of escorting, could lead to her forming other romantic feelings for someone else which could leave me feeling jealous or betrayed... it'd be a messy nightmare! But with Kayla something like that could actually work out...'

Gabbie gently kissed Kayla's shoulder, wondering what the girl felt towards her, and decided it would be best to wait and see how things went, rather than building some fantasy only to have it dashed.

Author's Note: If you are intrigued what Kayla's mom was doing on the weekend away with her intern, then check out my story "S.L - The Exhibitionist" to find out!

12