SA E01v2: A Medieval Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not really willing to do it until Alicia said: "She can sleep in my arms, and you can sleep alone on the other side, that way she will be safe and warm." I was a little surprised when Eve agreed. But agreed to it. I went to bed in my boxers, Alicia and Eve stripped to there panties, then put on knee length t-shirts. I had left the room on purpose, not certain Eve was wearing a bra, Alicia whispered to me that Eve was actually not wearing a bra, however she did not insist on me leaving as they change, I left anyhow.

We went to bed after, Alicia holding Eve; they were face to face, and me all by my lonesome on the other side of the bed. We all fell asleep quickly.

We all woke at the crow of the cock the next morning. Alicia looked Eve who said: "Thanks Alicia, I really felt safe in your arms, it been a long time since I have slept so comfortably." She cried a little and said: "I have been alone in my bed for so many years now; it feels good to sleep by someone."

I got up and without thinking, I walked to the toilet in the back of the room, no door was present, and pulled out my erect penis and took a leak. I really had to go. Half way through I realized that Eve and Alicia could probably see me. I looked over at them as I finished and was relieved to see that they were still in bed, hugging, Alicia might have had a chance to see me, but her eyes were closed. I finished and put myself away.

Luckily my morning erection dropped quickly not that I had relieved myself. I ventured back to the two and said: "I have to wash up, and think that since there is two women and only one man that it is only fair that I be the one to use the shower at the end of the hall," the one with only cold water, and no faucets, just a leaky bucket and a pale to fill it up, well, at least I knew that the girls would get to take a warm bath.

I grabbed my towel and was heading out of the door when Alicia said: "Just climb into the bath and I will wash your back then you can leave while we wash up."

I looked at Eve and Alicia and said: "You both certain?"

Alicia looked at Eve and said: "Eve, you want to leave?" she nodded no, Alicia then said: "Go ahead Sean, it's not like we haven't seen a naked man before."

Eve said hesitantly: "Yeah." I knew she was not quite as calm as Alicia, but since I was no longer erect, I thought, nothing much to see, and removed my boxers and climbed in. I washed up quickly in the warm water. Eve and Alicia finally got up and stretched. Alicia true to her word washed my back for me after getting up. Eve just watched us, trying to understand why Alicia was doing this. But eventually relaxed. And sat back on the bed.

I decided to dry myself after a short ten minute bath, Alicia helped me out and dried my back as Eve watch me dry myself, her eyes were filled with wonderment. I whispered to Alicia as she wrapped the towel around me: "Why are you teasing her?"

Alicia whispered back: "I am just trying to see how much she cares for you, and I believe that it will raise her spirits if she has something to keep her hoping."

I hugged Alicia closer, and gave her a hug as I whispered into her ear: "Try not to be too cruel with her; she is going to be living with us in a couple months."

Alicia just gave me a look saying: 'who me?'

I got back into my boxers, and the girls helped me put on my armour, and then I left so they could also clean up. I went downstairs and notice Adam was not up, so I went into his room to see how he was doing. He was not completely awake, and his ankle was swollen, but he looked alright.

He saw me in his early morning haze and said: "Sean, my head feels like I had way too much to drink, and my ankle hurts like hell." He rubbed his eyes and then said: "Oh yeah I remember now, we had a sparring session and you beat me and the boys. I sprained my ankle too, guess I may have hit my head too, man do I have a bad headache."

I looked at him and said: "You just rest, Alicia and Eve are upstairs showering, I will have the local apothecary bring you a tensor bandage to help you ankle heal. Eve and Alicia will spend the day together; I have to meet with the king today."

Adam rubbed his head and said: "I can stay in bed for a few days; I need to make arrangement with my brother for him to take Eve, so I can find myself a new job."

I knew it was a little early to tell him about my plans, but had to keep him in bed so I said: "I will have one of your guards come and get the required info and make the required arrangement." I had one of his guys, I had told then, that I guaranteed them a job, even if the park closed, and they knew I would get them all one too, keep Adam in bed as long as possible, and make belief that he was calling Adam's brother.

I left Adam after he agreed to stay in bed, and made the arrangements with his boys. I then came back to the Pub to have lunch. Alicia and Eve were still talking and having fun, they joined me for lunch. I told them I was going to see James about the proposal.

James was happy to see me and gave me a break down of the park finances, they were worse off then I thought. They were two months late on the loan payments and had already mortgaged the place to the gills. James worked it out that had we paid even two days later then we did that they would have been completely bankrupt, they in fact were still suffering badly. I told James to get his boys to draw up the paperwork, ASAP.

He made a few calls, and then told me it would take a few weeks.

I asked him: "Do you think they can last that long?"

He brought out his calculator did a few calculations, then said: "No, they will be flat broke in two days, unless a sudden influx of cash occurs. And the bank will seize the place on a few days later too."

I looked at James and said: "I want this place. Make sure they will not be closed down. Check with the tax office, make certain all there taxes are paid, if there are not, pay then, get the mortgage refinanced, have there loan moved to our bank, at half interest, bring them into good standing, have any accounts they have with the local merchants paid, keep a running total, make certain that the owner knows you did it, and agree to meet with him after our stay is over to discuss terms of repayment." I paused as James opened his laptop, and deployed his satellite link, "Oh yeah, and I want a report tomorrow, I will be back at the same time. I will keep the operator busy for the rest of the day; just make sure that by five you're done paying the local debts."

James turned on his laptop and said: "Promised boss."

I turned to leave and said: "Oh yeah, at five thirty or so, the current operator will come to see you for a check to pay for the preparations for a tournament and feast in two days, pay him in cash, have Guido bring you thirty grand from petty cash."

I left as James called Guido, and typed away on his laptop, trying to get everything done. I had met the operator a few times, and as the hero, could request special things. There was a fee for every feast and tournament held during our stay, and we had only paid for three, and were out, so there would be a surcharge. I knew this would be a good excuse to give money to the operator, and make him check his finances.

Just had to play my cards right so that he would do it after James had worked his magic. Ironically that also gave me a reason to talk to James tomorrow, and confront him about Kelly's accusations; he would too tired to hide anything from me. I found the operator, and asked him if he had a few minutes to talk to me. He was only too happy to comply.

I had to kill almost three hours, so I asked him how hard it would be to setup another tournament in two days followed by a feast, and a party, with all the fixing. I proceeded to describe in intricate detail exactly what I wanted. I also made certain her kept details notes and a running total of the cost. He did it, and after four hours he said the price would be about ten grand, but that he might only be ready in three days. I told him it had to be in two, but I am certain there would be no issues paying extra for then to get it together faster. He agreed hesitantly, and said it would be double the price.

I said: "James will give you a check for thirty thousand dollars, just ask him."

The operator left overjoyed. I hoped that James had been his efficient self, and that Guido had already arrived. I would know tomorrow. I made my way back to the pub, it was already dark. I arrived to see Adam arguing with one of his boys, saying he had to call him brother himself. I knew this might be a problem.

I approached the pair and said to Adam: "Adam, you promised me to stay in bed, do I have to tie you to the bed, or will you do as you promised."

Adam did not answer and just kept struggling. I looked at the now three guys restraining Adam and said: "Adam obviously does not want to cooperate, carry him to his bed and tie him to the frame."

The three did as I asked; Adam was kicking and screaming the whole way. Eve was in the stairs, hiding not sure what to do or say. When she say me enter behind the men carrying her father she ran to my side and hugged me close and with tears in her eyes said: "I am scared, he looks lost, and won't stay in bed, he just wants to call my uncle, to make arrangements to send me away."

I hugged her close and said: "Don't worry, I am having James setup the paperwork as we speak, and if he did I asked, the owner and operator should be trying to arrange a feast and tournament with thirty thousand dollars. But tomorrow when they call there supplier and the bank they will find that they are no longer broke, I predict it will take them all day to setup the party, and try and track down there debts."

Eve smiled at me and stopped crying, she still held me close. "Oh yeah, and your father will be tied to his bed and monitored day and night to make certain he does nothing foolish, by the time his foot is healed, we say three to four weeks, everything should be done, and the news of a new owner should be announced."

Eve smiled at me and gave me kiss of the cheek then softly said: "Thank you so much Sean." We headed upstairs were Alicia was waiting for us. The girls had made supper for the three of us, so we ate it in my room, and then talked for a while. Alicia once again suggested that Eve sleep with her, since her father was a little upset, and would most likely keep her up all night. Eve agreed and we all went to bed together.

This time Eve slept between me and Alicia, I had my back them, but I could feel Eve's back against my mine. We all fell asleep quickly.

I awoke at the crow of the cock again, I got up and went to piss again not awake enough to think, however due to the new sleeping arrangements, this time Eve had unobstructed view of fully erect penis as I relieved myself. Halfway through I heard a gasp, and looked over to see Eve staring blankly at my engorged member.

I looked her and said softly: "Eve; could you stop starring."

She caught herself, and blushed furtively as she covered her eyes and her face filed with embarrassment. I finished and put myself away as Alicia looked at Eve and said: "Eve, you can open your eyes again."

Eve slowly open her eyes she still very embarrassed at having been caught starring at me. I looked at her and said: "You can look, but try not to stare, it's not polite."

With that she relaxed a little and said: "Sean, you're not upset I looked?"

I smiled and said: "Well I was not expecting an audience, but don't worry. Just promise me that you won't make it a habit." Eve giggled softly at that.

I got had the two girls help me with my armour again and left to meet with Adam. He was not expecting me till noon, but was not surprised to see me. He quickly approached me and said: "Hi Sean, we have to talk, I got great news."

James quickly guided me to him private chamber, where he excitedly said: "The owner has already called and wants to meet with me ASAP; I told him we could meet in the day after the rest of my staff left, and discuss the situation. He replied that he could not wait till then to meet me, but was willing to put off any discussion until after the rest of the group left. We're meeting this afternoon."

I said: "Make certain that you don't tell him about me, just say that you have a backer, which will only be able to meet with him in a few weeks."

"While you met with him, ask him if he could give you details about his current debts, just to make certain that you did not miss anything, he may have hidden some debts."

James said: "I already know all exactly what he owes, but I will ask him and double check with him. Can I give him a running total of the current bills we paid for him?"

I replied: "Leave the mortgage and his personal and business loans out of the tally, but tell him that we did get him better interest rates. You can also tell him the time frame we expect to be able to finish the deal, but do not tell him anything further, just setup a meeting a few days before the boys are going to be done the paperwork, so we can get the final numbers to them."

James indicated he understood what I wanted and would make it happen. I toke this opportunity to casually say: "James, I recently found out from Alicia that Kelly put her up to strip for me, he also ordered her not to tell me, she only told me this hesitantly, she was scared for her job, seems she is a little low on funds." James looked at me with a blank look. "I asked Kelly about it yesterday after meeting with you, and after much probing he indicated that you were actually the one who started this whole thing, I of course had him swear he would never talk to anybody about our meeting, even you." I looked at James and said: "Is there any truth to his accusations my friend?"

James looked at me, and with a serious look said: "Hope you won't get angry, but I had a hand in this little escapade, but I swear I did not tell him to have hear strip for you."

I smiled and said: "He told me that he had reworded your exact request, so I understand that the request changed during transit. But exactly what was your part?"

James smiled and said: "It was only to be a joke, but I kind of let it get out of hand; I have actually been setting her up with for 3 months. I had her fired from her last job, she was just miserable there anyhow. I then had her landlord warn her she going to be evicted soon. I then made certain she applied to us for a job, Kelly recruited her, she was desperate, and so she took the job without question. That's when Kelly set her up for this outing, and well you know the rest."

I thanked James for his honesty, then I told him what happened, between me and Alicia, he laughed. With that I left James and returned to the pub, it was noon, so I felt lunch with Alicia and Eve would be nice.

Alicia greeted me and said: "Eve is making lunch, it should be ready soon." I hugged Alicia close and kissed her passionately.

Eve soon came out with three plates, and placed them on a table. We all sat down and started to eat. I told the girls about What James and I had talked about, including the exact actions James admitted to having taken Alicia laughed at the story.

Then said: "Sean you of course realize that we will have to punish James properly for this."

I smiled and said: "Yes we will, we have a little will to plan, but I agree, if he took three months to get you we need to get him too."

Eve smiled and said: "If I am around when you get back at him, can I help?"

Alicia and I smiled, I said: "We'll see." Eve smiled at my response.

It was now mid afternoon, we had talked for a few hours. Eve, Alicia and I decided to go and see if preparations were being made at the fairgrounds. We were greeted by a flurry of activity, they where putting up banners, decorations and even signs announcing the big tournament tomorrow. They were many of my co-workers asking questions about the event. They got no real answers, except look at the poster.

I told the girls about my plan for tomorrow, they both asked if they could accompany me. I had to say that as the realms champion that I could only invite them, not actually accompany them, but told that I had arranged for them to sit with James. I also promised that I would accompany them to the feast afterwards.

We spent the rest of the afternoon just walking and talking, Alicia and Eve were becoming much closer, and I believe Eve was no longer jealous of Alicia. We had a great time, I got word later that day that the owner and operator would be watching the tournament tomorrow. James had invited them, he told me that he told them I was organising the tournament. The owner was eager to meet me.

Alicia and Eve and I returned to the pub very late. Adam was asleep, and Alicia and I were happy to once again invite Eve to spend the night with us. We went to bed shortly after getting back, and Alicia and Eve talked me into letting Eve sleep wrapped in my arms. Eve was truly blissful as she fell asleep with her head against my chest. I feel asleep soon after. Alicia was sleeping with her arms wrapped around me; she had her chest in my back. Needless to say we all sleep well.

I awoke the next morning again to the crow of the cock; Eve was still tight against my chest, she was now sucking her thumb like a baby, she looked so peaceful, that I did not want to wake her. I let her slowly wake up.

She hugged me and said: "Thank you Sean, I have not slept so peacefully in a long time." She did not realize that my penis was rock hard, like it always was in the morning. But moved closer to me, to keep the feeling going.

I looked at her lovingly and said softly: "Eve dear, I must get up and relieve myself."

She looked a little disappointed, but let me up. I quickly emptied my bladder. Eve and Alicia were now getting up. I decided that a bath would be a nice way to start the day.

I looked at Alicia and Eve and said: "Eve dear I need to take a bath."

Alicia chimed in: "I want to join you."

Eve knew we would like to be along and softly said: "I will leave you two alone to wash up." She had only a minor look of disappointment in her eyes.

Alicia replied softly: "Eve if you want to join us, I would not mind."

Eve eyes filled with a glint of joy, but she said in a happy tone: "No, thank you very much for the offer, but I have to go and check on dad." She left and closed the door.

Alicia and I undressed and climbed into the tub, were we snuggled and relaxed. We spent almost an hour just happy being in each others arms. I helped Alicia out, and then wiped her, she reciprocated the favour. We then made tender love on our bed; I had been a few days. We made love slowly, enjoying being together. Eve waited for us, before making lunch, she was very patient. We had lunch together. I then got into my armour.

I was to launch the festivities at one o'clock; it was getting late, so I left in a hurry, and told the girls that James would have a coach pick them up soon. I arrived at the fairgrounds just in time to launch the opening ceremonies.

I had planned a number of events, here is a brief list. First was a joist, then an archery contest. A play was next, followed by a martial arts demonstration. My plan was to have everybody have a great time. Giving me a chance to relax and enjoy my last day here.

James introduced me to the owner. Alicia and Eve spent the night talking with James the owner and the operator. I presided over the festivities. We started the play as soon as the sun started setting. After the play, I announced the beginning of the feast. I told everybody to enjoy themselves, they all cheered at my announcements.

Everybody knew tomorrow we were leaving, but it was not brought up all night. Eve and Alicia enjoyed themselves. I even had Adam join us; his boys carried him to the feast. We had fun, drank, ate and partied all night.