All Comments on 'Sabine At School Ch. 16'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bstan2bstan2about 18 years ago
I am glad that you are back`

I am so glad that you are backed. I was anxiously awaiting another chapter to their love affair.

Thank You!

bstan2bstan2about 18 years ago
forgot to rate this story at 100!

I forgot to rate this story higher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Welcome Back!!

I'm not into the peeing stuff but I still love your stories. It's been to long!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Okay

I like most of this story, but the peeing part really grosses me out. Besides that, it's a great story line and keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
time to turn off the pee and get melanie fcuk'd

Yawn, her mouth is full of pee again. Can we have more happen to Melanie now? I know it is called Sabine..but the character is starting to jar on my nerves. She has so much done to her and yet is still humuliated and shy? What? Come on. Sorry but MY clitty is starting to get frustrated too!

SchlankSchlankalmost 17 years ago
Hot, but could be hotter

Humiliating naked Sabine in front of those female students was erotic in the extreme. However (as a lesbian) I find that making her have sex with men is a turn-off. Also the piss stuff is gross and I don't think it adds anything to the story when Melanie calls Sabine a "bitch" or a "slut". Insults like that are not sexy. You're still one of the hottest authors on literotica.com, but I have to rapidly skim past certain parts of your stories.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Sensational chapter with a surprise ending. A must read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Melanie is just as bad as the other!

Sabine have no rights or egos craves to be treated badly.

I feel sorry for her. Thought Melanie is going to be any different but she isn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous