All Comments on 'Sacrifice Ch. 07'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 710 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love your story so much uncle pandarus

Hey, I read ur story and really loved it. I think the next step would be to protect calliope (child) is to marry her so that her father can accept her if anything would happen to thelios and if I may so bold thelios and calliope love each other.

And also what happened to demetrie ---I hope he is all right. I am waiting for more please uncle pandarus can u update . Lets make us deal what say if you just update once a month and only one chapter please uncle pandarus.

This story is very unique from this forum ---its love story, u doesn’t even need making love scenes to make this story worthy ---it already is worthy so much.

Sanchean92Sanchean92about 10 years ago
Please Continue

Please continue this story. So many stories in this site have no actual story. This is so good. Don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

how can you have over 400 comments of people telling u how much they love this story and u still not finish it!!!!! I mean come on!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I keep coming here ever so often hoping, wishing praying for another chapter in this amazing story! Really great work thus far. Please Uncle P put us out of our misery. Don't leave this awesome story unfinished....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story!!

I do not usually let anyone know about my passion for erotic stories but I have shared this one with several friends and they keep asking when the next chapter is going to come out. We had a sleep over so they could share the story with a few private friends and everyone is thoroughly enjoying the read. Keep up the great writing and please get us the next chapter soon.

willieonewillieoneabout 10 years ago
Still waiting Sunshine!!

14/11/11 to 23/03/14 with still no update insight, that is a little more than a while as in your bio you state...

There will be more, and it will get finished, but it might be a while.

kaat85kaat85about 10 years ago
I hope you finish it!

This story is fantastic. I've enjoyed reading it so much! I hope you find the time to finish it for us, your loyal fans. Thanks for such a great tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Such a shame

I was really enjoying this story. If you ever do have time, please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please

Tell me you're at least considering publishing it. Every once in a while I do a google search hoping to find it on sale anywhere! This story is really good and you know it.

Anyway...I hope you're alive and doing good . Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Before I Die

Dear Pandarus,

I agree with the anon before me. If you're selling, I'll be buying (if that's any incentive to make you write faster).

If not... I can only continue to wait for your next update with bated breath. My only request is for you to finish this story before the day I die... So, assuming that I don't lose my life in some freak accident, that gives you about 40 years, give or take, to work this story out. I'll be waiting forever patiently on my end.

Hope your dissertation is going well,

Cheers!

HeyjessHeyjessalmost 10 years ago

I've read this story hundreds of times. My absolute favorite.

Do come back Uncle P.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fabulous

You should seriously publish. Just freaking fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

AUGH! An unfinished story! Given that it's been over two years I doubt it'll be continued. What a shame. :(

obabyobabyalmost 10 years ago
Noooooo.....

You have to finish this. It's too good not to... and very mean to leave us hanging... HOW DOES IT END!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I fear

I'll never get to read the story's conclusion. What a pity. Good stories with amazing sex, likable characters and decent plot are so hard to come by T.T

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sheesh

I was amazed by this story. I appreciate it's sublties as much as I do it's directness and I can hardly express the disappointment at it's lack of conclusion. I loved how lost I became in the characters and their plight but I can't help but feel my time was a little wasted without some sort of satisfying ending or even good place for pause. Now I'll sit around for half an hour moppy and wondering what should have happened. I very much applaud your talent 'Uncle P.' I hope that you are continuing to write, even if I do not get the luxury of Thelios and Calliope any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn

I just spent the past hour searching for this story as I remembered reading it a few years ago and I loved it so i thought, 'hey it should be finished by now!' wrong!! Fuckin hell seriously!?!?! Why do all the good writers with decent stories never EVER finish!! Bad pandarus bad!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HeartBroken

I have never felt so connected to characters. I've never been compelled to comment before. I hope you finish this piece or get it published!!! But please finish the story! Characters this great deserve an ending. A story this good deserves to be told in full.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story.

I love your descriptions and very fleshed out characters. It reminds me of the 9 princes of amber with the sibling intrigue. I look forward to reading more chapters.

EmilyJonesEmilyJonesalmost 10 years ago
Damn good story!

Wow! This is the BEST story! I am totally loving the writing style, plot, characters & hot sex. This perfect combination is unfortunately rather rare. I've hardly slept the last 24 hours having just found this series and reading it all practically in one sitting. The next chapter is most eagerly anticipated. Thank you so much for writing this... well done you!

giggles50giggles50almost 10 years ago
I agree...

wholeheartedly with EmilyJones!!! Fantastic Story and Characters!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is soooo good please post more!!!!

Seriously, please please please post again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PLEASE COME BACK TO US!!!!!

I am irrevocably in love with this story and I cannot get enough of it!!! Please please PLEASE come back and continue the story!!!! Every aspect of it is amazing and I am absolutely on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter!

DevilsRaptureDevilsRapturealmost 10 years ago
Please....

Come baaaccck and write mooooore. I'm so in love with this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't abandon this!

It's my favorite story in literotica. I've read it years (!!!) back and although you haven't updated in a loooong while, I'm still hoping to find a Sacrifice chapter 8. Realistically though, you just might have abandoned it already...sigh. In that case, too bad. It's frustrating not to know how a story you like and feel for so much finishes. What happened to Thelios and Calliope and Demitri? Please tell us!

kaiyandomkaiyandomalmost 10 years ago
Moon lighting...

Just found and finished (?) and I must say it was beautiful. I hope you find time to write a few lines now and then. What a wonderful world to have created and I am sure it is a great escape on the worst of days. I am on team, take you time...there is no rush.

Kaiyandom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Come on . . .

Stephen Hawking's didn't take this much time when he did his dissertation and he was unraveling the mysteries of the universe. Surely you have had enough time to finish your dissertation. And shame on you if you've died and haven't told us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved it!

This was a wonderfully intense sensual story. I literally could not stop reading. I so hope you will continue. There are many of us who would very much enjoy having the tale continue. Please consider allowing your creative juices to flourish with these characters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Finish?

I see it has been a while,be nice to know if she and Thelios manage to work it out and get back together.

magevmagevalmost 10 years ago
More, please?

This story is so amazingly written, it would be really great if you could please bring it to a satisfying finish, where the main protagonists profess their love to each other and have a proper marriage. You know we all cheer for a happily-ever-after :). Please please please be so kind and give your readers the satisfaction!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more? pretty please?

Its so good and you left on such a cliff hanger!!! It doesnt look like youve written in quite a while but hopefully you know the longing for the rest of the story is still going strong.

Please, pretty please continue!:(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

BEST STORY IVE READ ALL YEAR!!!! So disappointing it's not finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Come on!

It's been 3 years since you last updated this yet your readers are still hoping for another chapter. That should tell you something. You're a great writer, you create engaging characters and you've managed to avoid well-trodden plots. Use your talent to make people happy!!! (You might not care a whit about our happiness...but still) Please put us out of our misery and continue this story. We're begging youuuuuuu!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

I want more! We all want more Uncle P!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have died everyday waiting for you...

I'm sure you know how that song ends? Basically, I've been waiting for the past 3 years for your next update and though it's logical to assume that you've abandoned the story and decided not to continue with it, I will always keep checking back in hopes that I'm wrong.

I also tried googling the characters' names in case you decided to publish it elsewhere. I'm that much of a sucker for this.

Nevertheless, I never seem to get sick of re-reading the chapters you have posted up and they're just as enticing as ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a great story

It took me a while to devour this seven course feast. Degustation lasted few days and now sadly came to an abrupt stop. No brandy? no almonds? Sadness....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need more of this amazing story!

I have waited 3 years for a continuation to this amazing story. I read a lot...actual physical books...as well as online. I must tell you...this is by far one of the best stories I have ever read. I love the characters. Just amazing. I will keep checking back...hoping to see an end to this excellent story. I hope you know that you have serious talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GRRRRR

When are you going to finish the story?? I hate getting really into a story only to find it has been abandoned :( Please dont leave this wonderful story without a proper ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That's it?

I've spent the last several days devouring chapter after chapter of some of the most fun, imaginative, intriguing, hot and well written words I've read in years...only to come to this point and find the story three years abandoned. I feel so sad. Please give us an update. If even just a 'hello.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Engrossed

I've been completely engrossed in the characters and story line throughout each and every chapter of "Sacrifice"! I love the complexity of your writing, and the wonderful way you've woven together all the elements to create a great story. Like so many others who've left you comments requesting that you finish this marvelous series of chapters, I'm anxious to read what comes next! But since it HAS been so long since you've added to the story, I sincerely hope the reason is because you're doing other things of importance in your world--and that that you're well and happy. Thanks for a fun few days. You have a rare talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I can't begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed this story. Its so beautiful. So rich. I have never read anything like it. I seriously am speechless right now. I will never forget this tale. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i could cry

continue the story please if your alive if dead continue all the same. or at least let s know your alive and still out there with all or your superior talent. also have you ever considered writing book , his book, because it would really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty please?

My god this story keeps getting better! I tend to check up on the story every few months to see if any thing has been added and it kills me that there isn't more! (This is a compliment to your writing of course! I'm still here after what feels like years that's how much I enjoy reading your work) I hope everything has been going well and that you are okay and haven't died on us. Hopefully we'll be hearing from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Joining in the chorus!

Of those who check regularly to see if you've updated. And everytime my hopes are crushed. I hope you're okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mergerd

Please continue :(

I'm surprised that this series isn't as ranked as high as The Last Tritan and The Rebellious Slave..

Hoping you're well.. ugh~ so awesome XD

I'd hate to be called an Anon, so call me choco ^-^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I keep rereading

Im hoping one day I'll come back n see chapter 08....I really love this story....u guys should try the taking of Lena sadly it isn't completed but it is really good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

The series really has a lot of fans! And we're all saying the same thing: please continue or at least publish it! Hell, a lot of ebooks I've bought doesn't hold a candle to your work.

apollonaapollonaover 9 years ago
What an awesome series.

I only wish there was more. Of course author, you must hear this a lot, but I would dearly love a continuation. It seems like it's been a few years since your last post, so I guess I'm not holding my breath, but I would like to mention, that as an avid reader, this tale has been one of the best I've seen here. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great so far!

It appears to be years since this last episode but I hope you finished the story. If so, where can I get it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

Just found this last week & I've been glued to it! Can't wait for 08.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I hope all is well?

It's been 3 years since the last update. Is everything ok IRL? I don't mean to pry, I just hope you're doing alright. As long as you're OK, then it means we can still hope for more updates to this wonderful, wonderful story. It doesn't matter how long we need to wait, as long as we can still cling onto that hope.

Wishing you the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 8?

Too bad you left the story unfinished. :-( I hope you're doing okay and I hope you haven't given up on writing yet because you clearly have what it takes to keep readers interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I only came across chapter 1 a week ago, I loved it and every chapter after

I can't wait for more!

Thanks so much for an excellent story ........... would love to read more.

Please

TwistedFem

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hoping for more....sigh

I absolutely love this story! I hope you are well & have just been too busy to post more.

I found this right after the second chapter, & am ever hopeful for more, I still check periodically.

Thank you for what you have shared with us so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Echoing the previous comment

Hope you are well! I love this story and I keep checking back periodically in the hopes of a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I am so glad I discovered this story. I read all chapters in a day, staying up late into the night and cannot wait for more. Best of luck balancing writing with your work, but please please PLEASE keep giving it time because you are INCREDIBLE at it. On the edge of my seat for more!! Thank you for so much already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
still waiting

I hope you'll finish this story. This is really wonderful.Godspeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

can you please continue the story thank you for writing it

MyaHunterMyaHunterover 9 years ago
Amazing!

Just came across your story, it's amazing. Hope you finish soon! Thank you for your wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting for more....please

great story and I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Will there ever be more?

Such a shame to abandon this narrative just when it was getting good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story on Literotica!

Thank you so much for creating this story. In my opinion, the best story on Literotica.

Sinnersinner13Sinnersinner13over 9 years ago
Awesome,

Thank you, and I hope to read more!

willieonewillieoneabout 9 years ago
More

464 comments of fans wanting to read the rest of this amazing tale you did promise to finish this story and I hope is will be this year 2015. We have been waiting so long but I refuse to give up and keep checking for more weekly. Sigh please P don't let us down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I can only beg

Life gets busy, but don't let this be unfinished. Great stories like this deserve a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You HAVE to finish!

I am lucky to have read this all in just two days instead of the long wait so many others have experienced. I love to read many different kinds of fiction and this is one of the best I have ever read. Please don't just finish this story but get yourself published on Amazon at least as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PLEASE FINISH THIS!!

It's too good of a story to just leave it hanging! It's been years and you have hundreds of comments of praise and askance to continue. For our sanity, you must finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please sir, I want some more...

This is such an amazing story. Without a doubt the best I have read on here and hands down beats some books that I've read. I really hope you will continue to write this amazing tale... Or at the very least even give us a dot point ending so we know what happens with these amazing characters you've created that have struck a chord with so many people.

Thanks for the story so far. :)

~Starskie~

Amethyst_MoonwillowAmethyst_Moonwillowabout 9 years ago
This is addictive! I can't wait for more!

I greatly look forward to reading more of your tale. I have been reading it every chance I get and have become enthralled with the characters and their plight.

I absolutely adore Greek Mythology and love how you have used it within this narrative.

Happy writing! I hope the wait isn't too long, but I shall be eagerly awaiting the next installment all the same!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

At this point I just want to know you're ok, P.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It is such a beautiful story! I hope with my heart, you will allow yourself to finish it. Thank you for sharing your amazing imagination with us!

willieonewillieoneabout 9 years ago

Please be well and finish this amazing tale, I have been waiting years and re read this so many time while I wait and wait and wait...

AnnOniMissAnnOniMissabout 9 years ago
Great story!

I know it's been years since an update, but it's a great story and I'll be keeping an eye on it!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 9 years ago
It's been years but

I'm still waiting, with my fingers crossed. This story is too good to be left unfinished. Hopefully all is well with you and you will return to the faithful readers that remain.

Shanin1967Shanin1967about 9 years ago
Please write more!!

I have read all the chapters. I want need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hope you're okay!

It's been years since you've updated... yet like so many others, I still check your profile for any new chapters or notices from you. I hope all is well with you and that this hiatus is due to life getting in the way and/or a creative block, rather than any health, family, or otherwise personal issues. Maybe you've forgotten your password this whole time? ;)

This is legitimately the best story I've read on here and I really hope you're able to finish it! You have a true talent for writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ughh

I first stumbled across this story a couple years ago and have since reread it a dozen times. If you're still alive and well (hopefully) I think most of us would agree you won't be for long if you don't finish this story! This is one of the top rated and read stories on this site, you can't just abandon it! Please finish it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please may I have more

I just found this a week ago. I had yet to find a story worthy of sharing with anyone from this site. Your work is amazing and I have already shared it. I am praying you will find it in you to add more to this epic self made myth. I want to be the main character. She is amazing and never once have I found my self going wth is so and so thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continuation

Want NO NEED MORE you are not finished with this story yet you cannot leave us all hanging here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seriously

it's absolutely criminal not to finish this story. Tortuous, teasing and patently unfair. Your name should be Tantalus ;) Honestly, I have been waiting a very long time for you to come back. Please do, and put us out of our misery? This story has such vast potential, and I am seriously enjoying this as a Greco/Roman Myth nerd from way back.

CandyKDCandyKDalmost 9 years ago
Please

I beg you, please

Write more

Everyone has already said everything that could be said on how marvelous you writing is

So I'm left to beg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE

You're killing me..... just killing me....

I have half a mind to wring your neck, but then there would be a 100% chance of you NOT finishing this story and the mere idea that this story go uncompleted is not only preposterous but also EVIL!

COME BACK AND FINISH THE STORY DAMMIT!!!!

t (>__<) t

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 9 years ago
I beg you for more!

I find myself straddling the line between those vehemently vexed at your disappearance and those with grave concerns. I started reading this story at the time you submitted the first chapter. I am going to believe that your work has kept you too busy to jot down the odd errant thoughts that cross your mind, as you drift into an exhausted and well deserved sleep, on how and where this story will go, and how long it might take you to have enough time at one stretch to put your fingers on the keyboard to begin. As such, I am begging you to please please come back.

I have just finished rereading and once again, I cannot describe my complete delight and fascination with your story.

ladykaialadykaiaalmost 9 years ago
Best ever...

I love how much admiration (and frustration) this story still produces 4 years after you've last posted an update. I started my Literotica account for the main purpose of keeping track of this story's updates. Even unfinished, it is definitely still my favorite to come back to and read. Thanks for the wonderful time spent living in a different world. I hope life is treating you well!

lady_erislady_erisalmost 9 years ago

Today I join the ranks of readers who wait (with highly variable degrees of patience) for the next chapter.

Your story far surpasses my expectations when I began reading this site a few days ago. I registered for the sole near term purpose of leaving you a comment and subscribing, though I will probably start a tale of my own here in the not too distant future. The bar you've set is high and I have no illusions about clearing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please give us something..

..even if it's not an update to the story. Your last profile update said "The story will continue, all the way to the end...unless I drop dead, in which case, my sincerest apologies."

It's been 3 years since that, and I'd love to know that you are in fact not dead, so I can still hope for more updates at some point in the future. You're an amazingly talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MUST WRITE MORE!!

I love to read your story please continue the amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bookworm enamored..

This story is better than most books I have read and I have read many. I wish you the success that is warranted by talent like yours. AND PLEASE I will buy your book! Just say where!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please Continue :)

This story is amazing!!! Please finish posting this story!!! You're an amazing writer - please don't ever stop writing and sharing your wonderful stories!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you, you are a gifted writer, thank you very much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue!

I love this story!!! I've been having a difficult time finding a decent story in this category. This is exactly what I've been looking for. Please continue. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So sad

You haven't updated this for years. I'll continue to check regularly though. I have reread it for countless times already and wonder what must have happened to my favorite pair, and Demitri, of course. I hope you're well and still creating stories.

willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago
Still Waiting

It is now September 2015 and you last posted in 2011 please let us know how you are as I am concerned by your disappearance.

brijaymetalbrijaymetalover 8 years ago
This person must have died

Like for real who else would stop writing a story this good and not update or anything for 4 years.

XuXa93XuXa93over 8 years ago
This story is so awesomeness!

I have Re-read this story many times and love it! So sad, that we will never know the ending 😕

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

I absolutly love this series. It is so refreshing to read about such a pragmatic heroine and such a well written setting and story. I can't wait for the next chapter and if you ever decide to publish, I will buy it in an instant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Book?

This was a wonderful story, and I think that you should seriously consider finishing it to publish as a book. I great read.

KarhukissaKarhukissaover 8 years ago
Dying to know what happens next!!

I'm another who has just discovered this wonderful series...I know you haven't written in years, but when you do, we'll be eager to read more about Calliope and The...her master.

SexiRekhaSexiRekhaover 8 years ago
So good I had to try to add it to GoodReads!!

Even tho it's not a 'published book' I added it to my GoodReads list of favorite stories! Pleease complete and publish! I would buy! :) Loved this story.

LOL - I want to assume the 'dragon' was saying "Don't lie -- you DO taste good!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pllllease, gimme more!

I would definately buy this if you published, you're extremly talented. As I'm another late comer whose only just started your series I think you should phone in sick to work and write the rest of your story and then self publish it in Amazon thus making millions!

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous