All Comments on 'Sacrifice Ch. 07'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 710 Comments (Page 4)
FairlieMayeFairlieMayeabout 11 years ago
Such a wonderful story

I just found this entire story and am enchanted. I'd like to add my own request to those who want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

please...please...please...finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please finish the story

Read all seven chapters in one night. Please finish this, please.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOVE

This is my fourth time reading Sacrifice. Everytime I read it I fall more and more in love with it. I love the new chapter and can't wait for more. Thank you for writing so beautifully. This story is enchanting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it

This one of the BEST,,,, can not wait for the remainder

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow.

I don't think I've ever left a review on this site, but I just wanted to say that this story is superbly written and wonderfully entertaining. I've loved reading it and I truly look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more!!!!!!!

Oh please write more!?! I have never been so engrossed in story of this kind. You are an amazing writer and this story is the most intriguing bit of work. Your characters are engaging, frustrating, and 100% believable. And that's saying something given the leading male is a mythical beast! You simply have to write more. It would be a crime not to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Refreshing Read!

I love this story and it has to be one of the most well-written that I have read on here. The characters are well developed and engaging - very easy to relate to and feel for in an emotional sense. The sex scenes are perfect and I appreciate the way that they just roll along naturally through the story. They are not rushed and don't feel forced, which gives them this wonderfully organic quality. Ironically enough, however, I find the underlying story and non-sexual bits to be even more interesting and far easier to become completely engrossed in than any other part of the story. Considering the type of fare that one normally finds on this site, it is QUITE a breath of fresh air.

Wonderfully written story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
gorgeous

I read all chapters in one sitting and I have to say., it really kept me interested! Loved every scene, and the characters! cant wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PLEASE

Please come back and finish your amazing story. I come back a couple of months to see if you have uploaded another chapter sadly you haven't. Not sure if I should quit checking back but some how I don't think I can. I hate to read a great story and not have the ending so please finish. This story is far more than great or fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Are you dead?? I just wanna know if you still plan to update!!

can you tell us at least if you are planning on writing another chapter because its nearly been two years since the last and I am about to give up (like a lot of people).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I beg on bended knee

Please, come back to write some more. I have been glued to my computer (unless essential that I not) for 4 days straight. It will break my heart not to hear more of Calliope, Thelios and Demitri.

ShyaraShyaraabout 11 years ago
NEED MORE!!!!!!

Please write more of this wondrous tale, I can't quite express how much I LOVE IT!!

It would be a great shame to see such a good read go unfinished and without the follow-up it deserves.

All my encouragement and support.

S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh heck

Trust me to become addicted to the one tale with no ending.... Argh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The curse

The Lit Curse strikes again. Another good story with no ending. I wish there was some way of knowing whether they are finished or not ahead of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i hope one day you will have the time to finish your tale.

great story. i only hope that one day you will have the time to finish it.

i can't wait to find out exactly what her baby will look like. lol

puddlepaltoopuddlepaltooalmost 11 years ago
Please Continue!

My mother always used to be able to catch me in the middle of great story because just like anyone at a movie theatre or watching their favorite prime-time shows each weeknight, I would yell at the characters. DON'T GO IN THAT DOOR or YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT or my two personal favorites RUN FASTER or ARE U STUPID?

Your story has again brought me back to the time when I even yelled at stories. Please finish this one and begin another one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I just wanted to say that this story is fantastic and genuinely unusual: not just erotic, but engrossing, with lots of character development, action, and moral issues and themes. I've so enjoyed reading it, and I wanted to thank you for sharing it with us.

And seriously: you should consider shopping it around to some publishing houses that do romance novels. This is excellent fiction, and although it's obvious that you wrote it for the pleasure of doing so, it could also make you a significant amount of money. It's that good.

Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Awesome story I'd favorite it but my account doesn't work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Continue this story please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVE IT, NEED MORE

Please. Please, Please continue with this story. I've been with it from the beginning and the wait is killing me to see how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow never been blown away as such!

You've outdone yourself, its incredible. Were this story in paperback it be classified a page turner and just simply impossible to put down. I've truly enjoyed reading this story thus far and hope to read more.

-Jenn RSA

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
I NEED this as a book.!!

I can't believe you'd leave us hanging like this :-( Did you ever publish the full story .It's too good to just be left !

Chaka22Chaka22almost 11 years ago
Loyal fan

You have so many loyal fans that support you. Please finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I am a devoted fan. Eagerly awaiting a conclusion. Very well thought out and the characters have so much substance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love the story...so far.

I have loved this story since chapter one, please keep writing. Thanks

PixiewithattitudePixiewithattitudealmost 11 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter please don't let it be too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is the most awful story I've ever read!

Just trying some reverse psychology.

Did it work? Are you coming back? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

please finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Finish

You're an awesome writer and this story rocks!!!! Please finish!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please write more? I love this story!

midwestlizziemidwestlizziealmost 11 years ago
im begging you!

Please put thought into continuing this amazingly unique story line. I get caught up in it each time... Knowing that the end is still at the whim of your talented fingers and brain.... Ask them to cooperate and allow you to write the rest of this story... Please? Please? I beg you. Don't let this be something of a regret for not only your readers, but a regret of not continuing and pushing to the conclusion !

LadyintheStreetsLadyintheStreetsalmost 11 years ago
More, please!

Pretty please with an orchard on top!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep Writing

I am in love with this story and need to know how it ends. When you are finished writing it you should see if you can get it published, I know I would buy it.

UpHillAllUpHillAllalmost 11 years ago
RE: Damn-you-update-your-story

I check your bio from time to time, and it's always the same last message. Hope you change that soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Uncle P, you ok?

'cos we're waiting...patiently:). lay it on us soon plz

cuz B

mandarabemandarabealmost 11 years ago
Have been patiently waiting....

and waiting.... and waiting...... Stringing you up by the ears is starting to sound like a good idea!

PLEASE put me out of my mysery and either continue the story or give it an ending!!!!

Love the story but the waiting is really starting to get annoying.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This story is worth the wait! Please don't make us wait too long.. Fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This has been a very interesting story thus far it would be wonderful to read more! Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hellloooo..

r u ever coming back???

innerpartyloveinnerpartylovealmost 11 years ago
UNCLE P, ITS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR...HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN YOURSELF?

..... Well -.-? This is an amazing story. That is a plain fact. How you could just.... .DROP IT like this--- is shameful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This story is fantastic! I hope you come back to it someday!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please continue!!

I hope you will finish this work because I really want to know how it ends. You write so well and the plot is amazing!!

Jaxx05299Jaxx05299almost 11 years ago
I'm HOOKED!!

Please ~ PLLLEAAASSSEEE continue with this story ~ it's absolutely WONDERFUL!! J

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitalmost 11 years ago
I just wanted to leave a note....

please don't leave this wonderful story half finished :-(

I really loved every page of it, it's one of the best here on this site, I would so much love to know how what else you had in mind for Thelios and Calliope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing piece of work !!!

Would LOVE to read the ending of this fabulous ( both meanings :-) tale !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sacrifice

Amazing and creative story. Love, love, love this story. Great plot and character development. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
May I have some more, please, sir?

Fabulous, involving story, I felt like I was kicking back with a great book and I didn't want to put it down! I do hope you have more coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please come back to us!!

Uncle P! Please at least update your bio page to let us know if you plan on continuing the story at some point in the next decade! Just knowing that would make life so much happier. It's the absolute best story I've read on Literotica and you're a wonderful author. We all want more! And, as others have said, if you ever publish I will definitely buy it! I hope all is well.

kitten2102kitten2102over 10 years ago
More

Hi, just wanted you to know I'm a big fan of the story and would love to see it finished. I also agree with other readers who believe with a bit of work it would be worth publishing, I would buy it ;)

I hope to see an update on your profile soon if not a new chapter! Hope you are well.

Take care

From kitten

BBsHisPetBBsHisPetover 10 years ago
O.O

I just inhaled all 8 chapters and am ravenous for more. THIS should be your job! Every chapter adds more detail and life to the characters and now my heart has hit the pit of my stomach in seeing how long it will be IF we get another chapter!!! Come back! Sell your work but first, let us read the rest of their story!!!!!

QuestionableRealityQuestionableRealityover 10 years ago
Praise

Dear Uncle P.,

Your writing is like meth. My brain has essentially undergone chemical change after reading the first few paragraphs of your first chapter. Much like a addict I have burned through all of the provided chapters. Now I am forced to undergo withdrawal! Please do continue this story, otherwise I'm afraid I'll resort to merely re-licking the existing words! However, I completely understand the pain of Thesis and I wish you the best of luck!

Sincerely,

Q.R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love this story! I know it's been a while since last update, but lots of us haven't given up hope yet. I'll come back again and again to reread it and hope that you can finish it soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wanting more!!

Uncle P, you last updated this story in 2011 and i started reading in 2013, and started to wonder maybe you forgot about this story after all. You could make fortune with this kind of story!! Please update real soon! This is one of the best story on literotica I've read!

Toxicity23Toxicity23over 10 years ago
Dear Uncle P,

Chapter 8 please! We need our Thelios and Caliope dose -at least I do! Don't leave us hanging like this!

wisperingwillowwomanwisperingwillowwomanover 10 years ago
Uncle P!!

Please!! I understand life and work getting in the way. But can you at least let us know whether you'll be coming back to work on the story some more. I have been waiting so longgggg....... (whiny voice). Anyway I love this story and would love to know whats going to happen next and I'm worried about Demetri! Please I have to know... Something!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

Uncle P, this story is phenomenal and I would venture that anyone with a brain would be far more than "pleased" with your work. Hopefully further positive input from your avid readers will encourage you and prompt you to carve out a portion of what little "spare time" you have to contnue this story. I've enjoyed this story more than any other I've read here yet (and I'm a fairly avid reader!)

Thank You !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please more!

Comeback Pleae.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing!

I absolutely love this story! With a bit of editing, it would be better than a many of the novels published today! I would buy it and tell others i know to buy it too! Please continue writing..... I haven't enjoyed reading a story like this in such a long time. The plot continues to surprise me, unlike with other novels i've been reading. <3 it. great writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLEEEEEEASE! MOOOORE!!!!

Please!!! It's been a looong hiatus! Any chance at all that you gonna continue/ finish this story? You left your followers with quite a cliffhanger and you really shouldn#t leave us there... It's cruel and unusual punishment :-) No, really, if you should publish this story in its entirety, I'll pay any price just to see it finished. Could you please just update your profile to let us know, when we might be expecting an update? Best story EVER!!! It would be such a shame if this ended as an indefinite WIP... Pretty please, UncleP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awakening !!!

The ability to pull someone into their story, to have them feel the story, and the characters, to breathe with them, has my attention ! Probably the best thing i have read on here. Pleasantly pulled in, and left wanting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please more

Chapter 8 ,?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Such an amazing story! Are there going to be anymore updates?! :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please Update!!!!

I just come across your story last night and found it so wonderful that I stayed up all night to read it. Please don't let this story end here, it truly one of the best stories I've read in a very long time !

RuyaRuyaover 10 years ago
This story still has immense potential

Not only do you have a great balance between sex and plot, but your characterizations are lovely. I adore how you strip prejudices away from your characters using other characters. The plot and the things revealed in this chapter were simply stunning. Won't you consider taking up this story again? No matter how mixed you feel I assure you whatever lack of quality you see in it probably only stems from chapters being written years ago when your writing wasn't as polished as it is now. Even then the story and characterization were still fantastic. We, your readers, have grown to love and appreciate your characters and plot. Please consider writing the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ENDING??????

I doubt there will be an ending,as its been over 2 years since this last GREAT chapter was posted,and 365 comments later,so will just chalk this one up as,,,another unfinished story among the growing list on here,I know you have a few issues,,,but cannot see how you cant find time in over 2 years to do a chapter a month at the least.....Getting sick and tired of all the BS of authors who to me, abuse the readers with unfinished stories...such a waste of time,,,,,,,

PureAnniPureAnniover 10 years ago

I also doubt there will be an ending but I loved the story and would love to know what happens... You threw me for a loop with the dragon being Thelios... MORE PLEASE

TwistedRoseTwistedRoseover 10 years ago
Gah, I love this

This is probably the eighth or ninth time I've read this story. It's one of those stories I just crave. I can hope all I want that there may be more, but I won't expect anything. Just know that you have lots and lots of fans if you ever do come back, and that this story has made me so happy to read each time. Thank you for what you have posted.

desirableoreo89desirableoreo89over 10 years ago

Are you posting on Another site?

MESSmeMESSmeover 10 years ago

I really wish you would finish this story! It has been wonderful to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OH PANDARUS

PLEEEEAAASSEEEE YOU GOTTA FINISH THIS ONE !!!! PLEASE.

Charlie15Charlie15over 10 years ago
Please continue

This is my second time reading the series. Loved it both times. Looking forward to seeing what happens. Please come back

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OH MAH GAWWWDDD

Please at least give us an update on if you ever plan on updating this again. I don't mind waiting for this story for the next 30 years if it means it will one day be finished, after all a fantabulous story like this is ALWAYS worth the wait. But I really need some hope, a sign, a small acknowledgement... just something to let us poor readers know that you ARE still planning on continuing this story and that we aren't all waiting in vain.

Thank you! (and in the mean time, I shall start my fifth rereading :P)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hi uncle P! Please finish this story! And publish it - I'm absolutely in love with it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
your great work...

is shown in the comments. i look forward to more, whenever it comes.

PeachyWifePeachyWifeover 10 years ago
Oh Come On!

Please tell me this story will be finished! Even if I have to read it somewhere else.

One of the best I have read. I'm feeling lost as there is no ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
indescribable

Please finish this story and publish. U have a talent and u shldnt deny the world of it. This is not one of my favourites, it is indeed my favourite. I have never rated or commented on any other story but this is just awesome. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
End of story

Is this the end of the story? Would really like you to finish. Hopefully all the way to the end as Calliope gives birth to the baby among friends and whatever family is left of Thelios'. Please and thank you!

sweetallissweetallisover 10 years ago

I can only humbly hope that you will continue this story!

Well written, imaginative and truly a delight to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad

It makes me so sad that there hasn't been an update to this in so long. Such promise just dead in the water. Cum back and finish this please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please write more!!!

I really love your story. I can only hope you finish this. Please? You are such an amazing writer. :D

VikingFireVikingFireover 10 years ago
LOVE this story!

Uncle P, I hope you finish this amazing story. I've read it several times and love it even more each time I read it. You could publish this! It's more engaging and entertaining than most books I get. If you already have finished and published this story, let us know the title so I can go buy it. Hope you and your wonderful creativity are doing well :-)

VdangerVdangerover 10 years ago
Please finish this

It's wonderful, and it would be so sad not to see it finished.

TruthBeTold686TruthBeTold686over 10 years ago
its time

i read this series way over a year ago and i keep checking back but i think its obvious at this point that the rest is not coming guys. I'm disappointed majorly but i think at this point its safe to say its over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

I really love Sacrifice and I'd love to read more about Calliope and her adventures while she's still pregnant so please do write Sacrifice Ch.8

Regards

Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yet another writer on this site that can't finish their story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please more.

This has to be one of most in depth and thought out stories on this site. I am so caught up in it and have really fallen for the characters. Please continue and finish this story. I look forward to seeing more pages. Outstanding work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finish?

Its been over 2 years since this last chapter was posted. best story i have read on this site. And i have been reading here for quite a while. it is a shame that it will go unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep coming back

I keep coming back to find the next chapter. I hope all is well and that you may be able to finish this extremely addictive story soon.

Best wishes. ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Very addictive story. Sorry you couldn't continue it. You are a great writer and I will be reading this again and again!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG More plzzzzzzzzz!

First time commenting and I jus wanna die......this is awesome, awesome characters,excellent romance, sadness, passion and fucking lol.... The story was well developed and captivating so was d characters, FYI I wanna know a little more bout Demetri....

I should of guess Thelios was a dragon , his changing size, flaming eyes n of course everyone will be damn scared of a dragon rather than a man who could change his size ;)....I want mre plz bring chapter 08....lol I think I'm gonna be one of those who might string u by u ear if don't see a chap 8....

Xoxo

Ana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you are the best writer ever

this story is perfect

i have read this story and i would love to read it again

i know work come always first but

plzz make time to write i would love to read this story

and i am crazy about this story

on this site only i found this story intresting to continue to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The eternal love of calliope and thelios

Hoi

Read your story but have some questions. This was the only story I like from this site.

The eternal love of calliope and thelios, I would say. Thelios is son of thetis and she was blessed or cursed to have sons far mightier than their own father. And that’s why she was married to mortal but unwilling to peleus. And thetis bore 7 childern and Achilles was one of them however they says that other children died when thetis want to make them immortal.

About the story Calliope is not a salve to thelios is she bcz if I am right he always introduce her as just calliope however I would like to see them as husband and wife one day. I was very disappointed when thelios and calliope went to dinner the first time in palace. Thelios was watching the dancers I didn’t like it (I hope he is very trustworthy bcz I would not like him looking at someone else).

Is Penelope trustworthy?? Was she the one telling host that it was calliope who dance in black dress? If so then the host and even callea would know that calliope is pregnant. And that can be used against thelios OMG. What’s with Demitire,is he all right. I do trust lady nagi or lamia. However I love thelios he is soft hearted and possessive. He is beautiful from inside and for calliope and us(as reader) from outside too. I love all the characters in your story. The story is unfolding in magnificent way. Would love to read more. Hope my comment bring smile on your face.

XXEidyiaXX

Broken_TJBroken_TJabout 10 years ago
Uncle P

Please come back to us.... Do you want us to beg? Because I think we will...I know I would. Don't leave us like this, don't leve Calliope & Thelios like this to us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are a great author

I was hook in this story. You really are gifted as a writer. I can't wait for the next chapters. More! More! More!

EkevinEkevinabout 10 years ago
Please continue the story

please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please please write only one chapter

plzzzzz write only one chapter and then we will wait

pinky promise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3 years and 3 months

And counting. Please come back, Uncle P. This site needs you more than you can imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh my goodness!

I would actually pay you to finish this story - please. It is just pure poetry and we happily have waited for so long - it would be worth it if you could just find it in yourself to finish it xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please oh please

Finish this story! It is absolutely amazing, I need to know how it ends.

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous