All Comments on 'Sacrifice Ch. 07'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 710 Comments (Page 3)
HotmessHotmessalmost 12 years ago
Write More!!!

You have to write more. No way that can be the end!!

changeling99changeling99almost 12 years ago
Take your time. It's more than worth the wait.

You focus on the stuff you need to. We'll still be here when you post the next chapter. =) Thanks for taking the time to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finish the story!

You can't leave it like that, it deserves a proper ending

flavorfoxflavorfoxalmost 12 years ago
6 months

I notice that you post up a new chapter every 6 months. The last one was in November 2011 so you're overdue for the next one! I don't want to resolve to begging but pleaasseee keep writing

shannonor82shannonor82almost 12 years ago

I just found this series last night and stayed up rather late reading it all the way to the end of what you have posted. I must say your writing is incredible, your dialogue though maybe slightly modern for the time in which it is set is still very good, and the character development is awesome. I will honestly be impatiently waiting for the next chapter. I am hooked!! XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
patiently waiting.....

every time i come across a really good unfinished story i think of you and this one. I know you will not, not finish the story, cant help but worry though...

....but we'll wait!!

thank you for sharing this awesome story with us!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More Please...Thank you!

I found your posting yesterday and read through all 7 chapters- not quickly (because they are fantastic and I wanted to enjoy them) but without pausing. This is wonderful, your writing style and the dialogue make every chapter a must read. I hope you will continue this story! Thank you!

PureUpTo99PercentPureUpTo99Percentalmost 12 years ago
Please... I'm begging you...

Finish the story... it's absolutely wonderful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Here's hoping for another post soon!

Been following you for such a long time, and I can't wait to read what happens next!

blacgoldblacgoldover 11 years ago
Patiently waiting.

I know other aspects of life have to be attended to. I'll keep checking back periodically in hopes more. Take your time. Do whatever needs to be done. I know the next section will be worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worth the wait!

I'm hooked. I'll be pacient as long as I must for the rest of this thrilling story!

_bedouin__bedouin_over 11 years ago
Loved it, patiently waiting!

Your writing's as good as published paranormal romance writers! If you can work out a solid world/universe based around this (in-progress) novella, I really think you could get published. How about finishing this up and getting a good agent to look at it, as well as all the fan comments here? (yes yes, I have the ulterior motive of trying to get more chapters out of you! *laugh*) But seriously, do consider getting a professional to look at your work. Good luck and know that you have many fans waiting breathlessly for the next update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
soon...

Hope there is more soon, I enjoy all aspects of this story...thank you

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
Love it!

Thoroughly entertaining! I hope things go well so you will get back to finishing this story and writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
9 months and still no story...

Sad day! This is my favorite series on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Woo!

I need to find me a Thelios :)

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 11 years ago
great story

Great story,such a shame there is no ending,it was such a wonderful read,hope you make iit back to finish this,hate to see a story with no ending,sucks for the reader also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Please, I'm begging you, right more! Best story I think I might have ever read!

ravenescentravenescentover 11 years ago
Favorite by far

Please hurry back to us and satisfy the aching need to know more of Thelios and Colliape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
At least come back and give us a conclusion!

We don't need ten more chapters, we just need one with a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please sir, can we have some more?

Please write more, Uncle P. I really love this story. I will check every day for the new submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I am patient ... but please don't make us wait too long! This is such a marvelous tale, the characters, especially Calliope, so enthralling, the writing so fine (okay, other than some mechanical errors that could be edited out) that I am panting for another installment. I truly hope the author's workload permits a continuation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ah, Dear Uncle P,

I do truly understand that you have a great many things to think of. I don't mean to pressure you unduly, but could you please, please get Calliope to land, at least? It's awfully cold and dark out there on the open sea, and she does have a little one to think of.

This is a genuinely great story, full of rich depth and character development. I can only add my voice to the many offering you encouragement and appreciation. Please, Uncle P, give us a bone!

Marc4102Marc4102over 11 years ago
Life

Recently completing my own dissertation I understand the demands. But you don't have to give us 8 pages all at once. Just start posting a little at a time to keep us happy. Pretty pretty please with sugar on top??? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Maybe he's dead?

Please, Pandarus,let us know that you're not dead!

TruthBeTold686TruthBeTold686over 11 years ago
In love !

I am truly in love with your story and I really look forward to seeing how the rest of the story plays out! Please continue, I'll be waiting! :)

macropismacropisover 11 years ago
just checking

This is one of my favorite stories, finished or not -- just letting you know :-)

madasa123madasa123over 11 years ago
Always hoping

This story has me completely hooked - you are a very talented writer. I check back so often to see if you have another chapter ready... one of these days! I know life comes first, though, so I'm sending happy thoughts (filled with free time) your way :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please write more..

This was the first story I read on here and I was absolutely hooked. I loved it so much! It came to a point where I wasn't even reading it for the (wonderfully steamy) sex scenes haha, but just for the characters. I need to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Have to say ive read a lot of stories on here and i agree with a previous post, i wasnt always reading for the steamy sex bits, please continue when ever u can, i will be checking back in regularly :)

ComeTasteMyRaynebowComeTasteMyRaynebowover 11 years ago
Grr

Please tell me that this isn't the last submission of the story? If it is I'd have to say I'm highly disappointed. I wanna know if Calliope ever tells Thelios she loves him and if he tells her the same. What happened to Dimitri? I know he was on the other boat and that it too was attacked but they should know if hes dead or not. He was one of my favorite characters. I also just realized how much I love love stories and I'm surprised I have fallen for a story written by a guy, no offense of course. Anywho don't let this be a cliff hanger ending those suck unless you plan on doing a sequel story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
come on

its been nearly a year!!! please update !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next chapter please

Please wrote more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!!!

We all know you are busy and if any one can appreciate that, it's me. But please, even if it's just a page, GIVE US SOMETHING!!! it doesn't need to be long, but I think i speak for all of your fans when I say we need a fix!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

This is better by far than most published romances I've read.

Why isn't well written adventure -edification a thriving genre?

I am a huge fan, and I hope you update soon!

KissmintKissmintover 11 years ago
please come back

I'm heart broken. Please finish this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please, please, please WRITE ALREADY!!!

Now I know it's pathetic to beg for what is essentially a nonfiction storyline, but you've been given the talent to make stories really addictive despite some misspelled words (Sorry; it had to be said). So please, for the love of whatever writing god, just post the rest of this story already and give me something else to whine about!!! Oh, by the way, I'm a big fan of this series. Keep up the good work! ;p

MongolSamuraiMongolSamuraiover 11 years ago

What an excellent series!

I would have been happy to pay money to read this in paperback form, your talent is delightful. Thank you for sharing your work with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

This story was terrific. The adventures and characters are very well written and keep the reader entertained. Please keep writing, looking forward to what comes next. Would of gladly bought this a book.

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
please

Please....chapter 8 soon!

Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuck you.

You piece of shit. You've taken a year long hiatus and I am sick of waiting for you to get yourself together. WRITE ME MOARRRRRRR. NAAAOOOOWW. Please and thank you, I'm in love with you and your stories. It would make me amazingly happy if you came back to literotica to satisfy my curiosity and need for this story to be finished. <3 <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please finish the story, i hardly ever read stories from this category. but this story has me hooked, love all the characters. write soon!! stop waiting a year to write

SunshineMelodySunshineMelodyover 11 years ago
please finish

This story is great, what an amazing imagination you have. Please don't give up, I'm completely hooked.

chyaraskisschyaraskissover 11 years ago
Brilliant!

A brilliant bit of writing! Couldn't stop reading. Hooked.

I would even buy this as a novel.

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
really need more!

damn, dragons really do it for me! ;) please, please PLEASE write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please update I enjoy reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
somethiong about him ...

Thelios .. how much was he alone. I miss something .. inhuman in him .. like if he was about to intimately hurt her .. not much .. a little. How could he awaken again his .. "human" feelings .. compassion .. love... whowing that .. in shame at start maby ?. More emotions ... more feelings :) Story is VERY good .. but if u would consider streinghtening the main characters ... the most bad and the most good sides .. i think it would be stil better :)

Waiting inpatiently for more :)

blacgoldblacgoldover 11 years ago
Checking in

Still waiting patiently for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hurry up!!!

please....

Beasts_onyxBeasts_onyxover 11 years ago
Here's hoping.

Fingers crossed that you'll one day pick this amazing story back up. It's really amazing. :)

TiyeTiyeover 11 years ago
WOW

One of the best stories I've read here. Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waiting for more

This is a good story and has a lot of potential for depth. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more!!

i really got into this, pleasseee write more soon. i loved this story, i need to know how this ends. thank you for the wonderful story keep writing :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE

Okay you've got to finish this! You're killin me over here!!

Tru2blu4uTru2blu4uover 11 years ago
It can't be over

Please come back!

BeautifulHeartsBeautifulHeartsover 11 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!

please write more. its killing me. i loved the story i really would love to have more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
begging here

please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please write more!!!!!!

I really love this story, please don't leave us hanging!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

I've been checking your page regularly for the next chapter, please write more soon this is my favourite story on Literotica!

CuriousCazCuriousCazover 11 years ago
Please please please, give us more!!

I read all seven chapters today and I am literally becoming obsessed with your writing, and this story.

Please tell us you're going to continue with it?? *anxiously awaiting the next chapter even though u havn't updated in many (many) months*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hope to read an update soon!

Hope you're still with us and working on the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The public needs your next chapter!

I wish I never read this story as I am now very frustrated over when you will write the next chapter. I expect that by the time you do write it I will have forgotten about this amazing story :( . Please continue to write as soon as possible I do not wish to forget about Thelios or calliope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
okay

Okay Dude, it's been over a year. that is way tooo long to leave us on a knifes edge. don't keep us in limbo any longer. POST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you for a great read .

Amazing

story!!! Hope you find time to continue it!!

MaPetiteFleurMaPetiteFleurover 11 years ago
*Happy Dance*

I am so happy with everything in this story. I could try to give a critique or something of the like, but I'm still too caught up with how much I enjoyed reading it. I sincerely hope that you find the time and desire to complete Sacrifice-- or update, anyway-- although I can't complain. Some of my stories are going on 5 + years without an update, so I don't have room to talk. But, that being said, you have a wonderful thing going here, and I would hate to see it fall into the oblivion of unfinished stories. I wish you the best of luck and marvelous bouts of inspiration.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Miss you!

I do hope you are well it has been so long since we have heard from you! So please update your bio if not this beautiful story yet,let us know you are ok. I hope that sometime in the next year you will be able to finish this tale!

Thanking you for all the wonderful chapters you have already posted and that I have read many times.

jamac1024jamac1024over 11 years ago

i thought for sure there'd be a new chapter posted by christmastime but still none *cries*...no...*bawls my eyes out*...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please! what's the ending?

please! what's the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want more!

Where's the rest of the story? I'm hooked and now left wanting.....please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this story is over, isnt it

i dont think the author is coming back....

timebomber427timebomber427over 11 years ago
Sniff...

Ah, it's sad, really, to see such a great series die like this...

It is, by far, yet another Gem amongst the dung and rubble. And it is one, as well: it is a Gemini Story (One that is yet to gain the amount of popularity it deserves, is well written, and is able to draw emotions other than just the one directed at the audience)

Damn Good Job.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Dear Uncle P.

I hope what ever has taken your time and mind of this wonderful tale will resolve itself and that now that it is 2013 where I am, we will finally get to read the rest of this story. It would indeed be a great pity if it was left unfinished as most of the hundreds of comments have stated we want more! So please come back and finish this!

Your avid fan

Willie

pooage4pooage4over 11 years ago
It might Still be alive...

If you look at the time between the previous posts it is not unreasonable to assume that he is still working on the story and even if it is left half finished (which would be a great shame) it's been a wonderful tale so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE IT ! MORE PLEASE ! !

I read everything written in 2 days. I couldn't stop reading. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need More!!!!

Need next chapter!!!

AnnaSplitAnnaSplitover 11 years ago
damn.

This is by far the best story I have read on this site. Book worthy. Looking forward to more chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I always check

and also check your 'enithermon ' acount and though you have not updated, I know you'll be back ,you love us

and we love your stories.

thrill_me94thrill_me94over 11 years ago
BRAVO!

I stumbled into this series a few hours ago and have not been able to stop from hungrily reading every line like a starved child! Please continue! You write beautifully and I can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!!!

OMG I have a personal library and this is one of the best stories I have ever read and I read alot!!!!!! I read this all in one night!!! I so hope that you will continue this story so much this can not be the end!! I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Even better the 2nd time I read it !

I can't wait to see what happens next. What's not his? What was Phineas talking about? Is Demetri ok? When will Thelios and Calliope admit they love each other? Such a passionate story, The love making keeps getting Hotter, just making the story even better. BEST story I've read in a long time! I can't wait till your able to add the next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I so hope you hurry with more I love your work

Why don't you quit your day job you have real talent .....wow I love the story I can't wait to read more ...........I love the romance in it ! I hope they declare their love and get married

Stephen J

RanddeazyRanddeazyover 11 years ago
Please continue

Please don't let this story just wither and die, it deserves to be finished!

woohoo1234woohoo1234over 11 years ago
yes love this story!! stayed up till 7 am reading it!! pls have an ending soon!!

yes love this story!! stayed up till 7 am reading it!! pls have an ending soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wait wait wait wait wait

He muttered "It isn't his?" Either i'm completely interpreting semi-subtle hints the wrong way, or WHATTT?? That isn't possible... right? Wait? WAHHH and there's no chapter 8!! PLEASEEEE!!! I must know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Miss you.

Miss your fuzzy, red slippers, Uncle P. Hope all is well with you.

~m~

madasa123madasa123over 11 years ago
PLEASE...

...let us know if you plan on finishing! I've reread this story so many times, and I'm always keeping an eye out for a new chapter. It's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Updattteeeeeee!! Please? Where are you?

biercebierceabout 11 years ago
excellent story

Thank you. Just marvelous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE

Please more. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I really really like this. Keep writing i'm waiting for the next instalment and yes life, work etc does get in the way sometimes but you came back.

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsabout 11 years ago
pleeeeease!

Just reread this story; I love it so much! Please give us another chapter! I hope you find the time / decide to continue and finish. :)

panda1870panda1870about 11 years ago
please! please! please!

Please write more!

hourihouriabout 11 years ago

Every once in awhile I come across a completely surprising piece of writing that I had not expected to enjoy so much, and yet found myself unable and unwilling to put down. Astonishingly I found this with your "Sacrifice". It held me enthralled til the last word written. (I was reading this story on my laptop when I was able, then when I had to get to my meetings I was on my tablet between appointments, and then my phone, lol. I'm telling you, I was totally engrossed in this tale.

Most times stories leave me feeling fulfilled in some way. Maybe it made me angry or thoughtful or even sad or happy, disgruntled or irritated, or perhaps the characters made me want to strangle and kill them lol or even more rarely a story will leave me so completely satisfied and yet still yearning for more. Honestly, "Sacrifice" did this for me. Totally unexpected but very much appreciated.

What is comes down to is that for any story to have any lasting impression on me it would have had to evoke strong emotions and emotional investment from me throughout its entirely. And "Sacrifice" did just that. Shocking to me really because I I really did not expect that from a posted story here on Literotica. Snobbish and stereotypical of me but true, nonetheless. (I am sharing this so you know how much I value your work and not because I am maligning anyone here.) I will remember this tale long after I have read hundreds of other works and forgotten them, too, because the weaving of the tale, worlds and characters involved and their development captivated my imagination and emotions. I Loved it immensely!.

I know you have mentioned how short on time and tight your schedule is, but this tale and world deserves to be expanded on and Calliope and Thelios' story continued, so I am going to add my voice to the many others who have entreated you for "More!More!More!"

I could go on and on, but I won't and instead will add one last thought:

When a very gifted writer comes along and opens up a brand new world for us to explore we as visitors to that world cannot help but be selfish and demanding for more opportunities, and any excuse, to revisit that world. We are overwhelmed with excited expectation of more captivating moments that transport us away from our own realities and which we stingily steal and hoard just for ourselves. Kind of like I do with rich, smooth and silky dark chocolate. =)

Thank you, and please keep writing and bring us back to Calliope and Thelios' world.

hourihouriabout 11 years ago
Oh, BTW

I was so intent on following the entire story that I may have forgotten to vote for some of the Chapters. I'm sorry about that!

I'll get to them soon, though, as I will be coming back regularly to see if you have been back to add anything more.

AiliawatersAiliawatersabout 11 years ago
update

update soon please i love this story and i love how u use the different greek myths in cluding the one with lady naga, i think shes off the east indian myth right? anyway update soon please?

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 11 years ago
More chapters ,or at least an ending

Loved your writing,but to come this far and be left hanging,come on,please finish this story,it has been awhile,really really looking forward to more.PLEASE.

blacgoldblacgoldabout 11 years ago
Still waiting.

I'll keep checking until the next section is ready. I good story is worth the wait.

mmm_kittenmmm_kittenabout 11 years ago
Please....

Please give us an ending. This has really been such an awesome tale and I have become very attached to the main characters and cannot bear to not know their fate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I adore this

You write so beautifully.

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous