All Comments on 'Sacrifice Ch. 07'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 710 Comments (Page 6)
ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 8 years ago
OMG! This is an incredible story!!!

But it can't be finished! This can't be the last chapter! Noooooooo!!! I have to know what happens next!!! What about Demitri??? And Thelios!! And Calliope and their child?? Take a leave of absence and write a book! Lots of us would buy it! Please!!!!! It can't end here!!! I'm so hooked on this story and I need more!! This is an amazing story. I love Thelios, Calliope and even grumpy Demitri.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I'm so sad to see this hasn't been updated since 2011. I stayed up until 2 am reading the entirety of this amazing story. I wish there was more. This is worthy of publishing in my opinion. I hope you come back to it again some day in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uncle P....

You can't. Can't. Simply can't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I must agree. I've been up till 1 AM hoping for a conclusion of some sorts. You're a brilliant writer and even if you stopped here I hope you continue your craft. It's a huge disappointment as a reader to see such a great piece full of potential end but I still amend you. Cheers.

<3

DonnaLeeGreeneDonnaLeeGreeneover 8 years ago
Can't end here

Have some mercy on us poor fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Come back to us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please please please !?!?

It's too marvelous to abandon this story!!! Please come back to it? Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please finish this story! It's wayyyy too good to be left unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm starting to believe that something serious has happened to this author, and I really hope that they are still alive. Like some lunatic I still check for updates, despite years of nothing. It is truly a shame that such a brilliant story has been abandoned.

I think we should all give up on this to be honest... it's crazy to think we're all still desperate clinging to the hope of a future chapter or even an update from the author when it's quite apparent something has happened- whether the author has simply given up or lost interest, suffered some misfortune, etc. It hurts me to think this way but it's reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How is this storey not been published...?

It's so incredibly good! And would make an amazing series too I think!

I would definitely buy it if it were published!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uncle P is a fantastic author.

I was sick of reading stories on Literotica that only contained smut and no story as such. This is one of the few rare stories I found that I actually wanted to read again and again.

ButterBearButterBearover 8 years ago
Contest?

Seeing as how the author has given up on this story maybe a contest to end it?? Such a wonderful story to be abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A contest would be great

The previous commenter's idea isn't bad at all. I've been checking this story for years hoping for an update but it seems I won't be seeing the story's conclusion. And that is just so sad. I tried to conjure how their adventure went from there but I've never been gifted with a fertile immagination. If someone would continue this, I think I'd prefer that to not reading about Calliope and Thelios anymore.

rrcherryrrcherryover 8 years ago
I agree

A contest sounds like a great idea. We would be able to read varying endings and plot twists (which itself is interesting and fun), it would bring this story back to life, and it's quite obvious that there are a lot of dedicated fans so I think it would be easy to find people who would submit their interpretation of how this story should continue. It is incredibly unfortunate that Uncle P. has seemingly abandoned this for whatever reason, but at least this way we don't have to suffer so much while we wait for a new chapter/update that may or may not ever happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Found Pandarus

I'm not sure where to post this but if you just google Pandarus you can find the author has been on other websites I even managed to find a tumblr page they're active on, I don't want to post any links or anything specific but if someone could.manage to contact them I think we'd all appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This can't be how this ends

I need closure...this can't be all there is

Please

Come out of literotica retirement

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Once more into the breach...?

First off, AMAZING story. 100% agree with every positive comment and suggestion to publish. Secondly, having just recently stumbled onto this story and devoured it in any spare time I had... I'm uncertain of the order of updates on P.'s biography. The last part (entitled "once more into the breach") promises a new chapter soon (ish) that he has sent to an editor. Is this the long awaited 8th chapter or was that an older posting? (Crosses fingers)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
500+ comments

And they're all asking the same thing: an update! It's been years since the last update yet old readers still check and hope while in the mean time, new fans join in the wait. I just can't believe the author doesn't check lit anymore, s/he must see and read all of our comments. I can't believe he doesn't realize that if ever sacrifice gets published, there are many of us who'd buy it in an instant. This story is better than many of the books I've paid for and it irks me a bit that less deserving writers get recognition and money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm loving this saga.

I can't wait to read the rest! 👍🏼

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please finish!!

You have tremendous talent, pleeeease complete this! X

Booklover23Booklover23about 8 years ago
Please Write More

I'm going to die waiting for you to continue. So please don't let me down. I beg of you finish, Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Voting with the others

1amazing writing

2 well developed characters

3 unique storyline

4 great intrigue

5 the best thing I have stumbled upon

I do respect how much time quality writing takes. I know how hard it is to restart even with a short break.

I think we would all be pleased even with a scant number of pages. But no pressure.

Thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Will wait till the end of time

This is my FAVORITE story even if it is unfinished. I will wait till the end of time for more. Please come back and write more. I love your writing in this story. Rereading for the 20th time at least . <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still Waiting . . .

Five years later, I'm still waiting on the next chapter. Pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top?

isisriku90isisriku90about 8 years ago
Hope all is well!

Hope all is well for you! Always watching and waiting to hopefully see a new chapter if life permits it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
thankyou.

Every year I reread this, and every year I fall in love your characters and writing style. Thank you for taking the time to create this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please!

please finish the book, there is nothing worse than a 5 year cliffhanger. This literally needs to be converted into a book! I suggest you send it to a publishing company, I do not lie when I say it is te best ting I ave read in a long, long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love this plz finish!

Love these characters, please come back to them and finish their story. You could seriously self publish this novel and have an instant fan base. It is so good and I read a lot of self published works lol.

HellsbellesHellsbellesabout 8 years ago

I love this series, and I long for you to finish! Please do so when you have the time!!!

<3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My favorite story in literotica

and I probably will never read how it ends. Sob.

PhoenixSkyePhoenixSkyealmost 8 years ago
OMG

I'm an absolute addict. My inner grammar Nazi doesn't even care about the editing. You've got some mad wordsmith skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hello??!

Has anyone heard ANYTHING from uncle p?? I've sent multiple emails and haven't gotten a reply... I truely hope this story isn't over 😥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I can't believe

I've been checking for an update in the last 5 years!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A great read

O hope this continues. I stumbled across this set of storie and was floored by the writing. I hope to see it completed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still the Best

Best story on Literotica...arghh..even better than Into Darkness I think but that's a hard call.

What an awesome mythical fic "). This latest chapter was and still is extremely satisfying even if the story seems far from complete. I hope so anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Pure fantasy ... but a great story of another dimension --- please someone find the chapter notes and complete the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Broken Promises

This story is beautifully thrilling--the characters, the places, the dialog, the action, and the startled gasps that are wrenched from me at least once during each installment. The sexual interludes are creative and stirring (And yes, I realize I might have just given away a little more that I'd like.) and approach a level of exquisite, loving romance, whether they are softly intimate or highly charged and bordering on violent. I have a genuine, warm affection for Calliope, Thelios, and Demitri, their friendships, their cleverly humorous exchanges and the tangible harmony they share. Calliope's intelligence and quick thinking make me want to BE her, and, quite frankly, Thelios has a level of plain hubba-hubba-ness that outstrips a lot of romantic heroes and most of those in contemporary literature. Demitri comes in a close second. And I'm just as curious as Calliope on the point of Thelios's lineage and powers, though the last installment did answer some of those questions. As for the villains, I loathe the divine siblings (excepting Lady Nagi), even though I don't yet know the extent of their evil. And I despise Callea, even though we have yet to be introduced to her. Everything in and about this story makes me want to read more. And I did right up until the abrupt cessation, even knowing that it would cease and not end. Uncle Pandarus, you promised--PROMISED--in a message I found on your biography page that the story would continue, that you would write it to the end unless you dropped dead. I sincerely hope that's not what happened. I know you were in the middle of a lot and, perhaps, still are. But please, if you have any way of doing so, please continue the tale. It can't be writer's block or lack of interest. The tenacious brilliance required to write what you have so far would argue against both. And, if the story is continued elsewhere, please let us know. Just don't be dead or apathetic to our suffering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worthy of publication.

As the previous Anonymous commenter already said, everything is just excellent. The setting, the world building, the characters, the erotic scenes, the writing, all excellent. Please, please, please, Uncle Pandarus, finish the story. I hope you are doing well, and thank you for sharing your writing.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Sadly, life seems to have intervened

5 years on and nothing has been added. oh well

I hope Uncle P was able to complete his dissertation and is now gainfully employed, happily married, and fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reread it again

Will we ever read its continuation? I swear I'd one click buy it even in many installations, that's how I love this story.

VemonezzaVemonezzaover 7 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOO

Not another unfinished story **sobbing uncontrollably**. One of the best erotic story I have ever read. Please I beg you to finish the story. I would definitely buy this. Heartbroken!

thebug37thebug37over 7 years ago
Sacrifice - More Than A Story

Remarkable reading. Another ending chapter for this tremendous story to unite the characters would be truly enjoyable. Still you have my five stars - you should have 10 stars. Alas, perhaps I will enter a comment under Anonymous to give you a ten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another unfinished

I wish they would categorize all the stories as either finished or unfinished. This is the 3rd story in a row that is unfinished and never will be

SonriungaSonriungaover 7 years ago
Faith and Hope

I still have faith that one day you will come back and finish the story or surprise us all and give us a link to the published version!

I hope with all my heart that you come back, I've been waiting for 5 years and I'll keep waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Uncle P :(

I'd really love for you to finish this story. As erotic fiction it's always top notch, but as fantasy fiction, even more so. You're a wonderful storyteller, and it's such a shame that this piece of written art has gone unfinished for so long. I've read it over several times since stumbling upon it and it brought me to the same reaction every single time: "I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT"

PLEASE UNCLE P, YOUR FANS ARE WAITING FOR THE NEXT INSTALLATION OF THE ADVENTURES OF CALLIOPE, THELIOS AND DEMITRI :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That moment when...

...you go to read yourself some cheap literary porn to rub one off and instead find a story worthy of the bookshelves. Good on ya bruh. I hope to see more of this pretty soon xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Captivating read

If you're looking for porn look else where. This is a well written fantasy story. Never saw the twist coming, knew there was something but couldn't quite figure it out. That to me is a great story. Please find the time to finish it.

Silver_lining06Silver_lining06over 7 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE FINISH THE STORY!!!!

Please uncle P....your fans are waiting for you to finish this story!! It was absolutely marvellous. What an excellent story teller you are!! I couldn't put it down once I,started reading it!! I read till 05:30 a.m.

We are....I am.....eagerly waiting for you to complete this story. Please find the time to do so!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!!

This was truly an amazing read. Probably the best novella on this site. As others have said I do hope that you will continue this incredible story. So well written. You are incredibly imaginative and ought to be writing screenplays. However I do hope that you are happy and well wherever you are and wish you all the best.Thank you sincerely for writing this incredible piece and if it is never finished I am grateful for what you have so carefully and skilfully crafted and have allowed the rest of us to experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please finish.

Please finish this story. It is both erotic and a great story, which is generally quite hard to find on this site. Please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So frustrating

This is easily my favorite story on the site. The characters are likeable and well-drawn, the sex scenes are hot and never repetitive, the plot is interesting and not banal.

10 years from now, I'll still be checking for an update.

taco1085taco1085over 7 years ago
please

ok, it has been a long time since your last chapter, are you still planning on finishing this story or is this the end of a beautifully well written saga..... this has truly been one of my favorites to read, not all sex and the plot, the characters keep me glued to me seat.... I love the twists and turns....

willieonewillieoneover 7 years ago
2017 and still waiting

I still check for updates even though it has been years since you gifted us with this awesome chapter and I dare say I will continue to check in the hope that one day we will actually get an ending,

I'd love to see her back at their cave raising his child with him and Demetri

nlconfused9nlconfused9about 7 years ago
Wow!!!

Just wow! Wish you could end the story but guess there's room for the imagination. Genuinely one of the best stories on this site! Just the attention to detail, high quality descriptions and the development of the characters. I salute you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This

remains my favorite story on the site. I hope the writer is busy crafting better stories for her to have abandoned this marvelous story. Otherwise, it would be such a waste of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm hooked

Please finish this story! I am hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Look at all the idiots waiting for some writer to finish a story lol

Glad I checked the comments first... Suckas! AhahHhHH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW!!

This is one of the best stories I have ever read, on any site PERIOD! Hopefully you will finally finish it as I will keep checking for updates for ages to come, that just how good of a stories it is.

Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please come back and finish

Please. This story needs an end. It's been years!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please.

I have been checking this story for years now to see if you've posted again. Breaks my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Checking in again

Rereading and rereading, hoping one day to see more. Forever my favorite story!

lahrichardlahrichardalmost 7 years ago
Story

Please finish the story.

KaradiamoonKaradiamoonalmost 7 years ago
My favorite story!

This is amazing! Please find time to finish it!

crimsonprincecrimsonprincealmost 7 years ago

You are an awesome writer! Please find the time to finish it. It's the best story I read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Please

I love this story please finish I need to know what happened. Don't leave us hanging to long please.

tjdhall2tjdhall2almost 7 years ago
Sacrifice

please, please, please finish the story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow! Just Brilliant!

Thank you so much! I've never read such a style before. I loved Calliope. The banter between the characters and just her was so brilliant I'll miss reading this story. Yes, I would love to see where you'd take this. Yet at the same time, what you've given is a treat and a great base for us to take further in our minds if that's what's needed. All the best! And if you're still able, you have such a tallent. If you enjoy to write, I hope at some point, you are able! In whatever fashion! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best of Literotica

Uncle P. This was great! I truly hope you can find the time and will to add an epilogue, if you will. I've read a lot of fantasy and erotic stories and this ranks in my top 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How many times have I read this...

It's so good and yet so achingly unfinished. Le sigh

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69over 6 years ago
No!

Nov of '11 was the last submission?!! I hope you are still out there somewhere writing more to this story?! It HAS to be finished!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Amazing story & writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Every once in a while

I reread this story always hoping that there will be more...Sadly that's not the case, but I just want you to know that your story telling is amazing and I ge sucked in every time i read it. I love hanging out with Calliope and old what's his face :)

notme22notme22over 6 years ago
"Something is better than nothing"

I hope, after so much time, you have mercy on your readers. I think we'd all agree with your own words - something would most definitely be betten than nothing. That anything you could give us would be sublime.

Your writing startles me, such a strong voice. I'm struggling to express myself, apologies, but you've truly written an altogether wonderful story. You've bottled a little lightening with your story, a little magic. Thelios & Calliope, while not perfect, are perfect for each other. Some writers, not restricted to this site alone, struggle with capturing a couple so keenly made for each oher, so complimentary, and so deeply in love & like with each other.

I smiled every time you used in your work, so I take great pleasure now is saying: You're lovely, now back to the keyboard. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, why?

I'm joining in with the chorus: why, oh why is the best story in literotica left unfinished? To be left hanging and not know how the story continues... that's just so sad. Is there any way for another writer to continue where Pandarus left off? Really, I'd rather read an ending than be left hanging. I wish some fan of this work will take this job and give us a much needed closure after years of waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

you really have us all lookin like boo boo the fool, checking in on a story that hasn't been touched in 6 years

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please please please update!

This is the best story on literotica! Please please update it for us! ♡♡♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more please

This has been such an awesome story please finish better yet send the completed story to timbat277@yahoo.com thanks Beth

nestorb30nestorb30over 6 years ago
oh so good

I understand that writing for this site is an unpaid endeavor, and the author must focus on that which provides their livelihood and most importantly their family.

That said I will join the Chorus of pleas to grace us with more chapters and someday a conclusion.

With respect to your skills

Steve

KittenKatNDogsKittenKatNDogsover 6 years ago
Yes! More, please???

This story... has tickled more than one of my fancies. It would be magnificent to see the story to the end, but if this is the end. So be it. I've enjoyed it and will likely come back again for another read. Thanks for writing this awesome story!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

First time I read this, I didn't even know it was part of a series...this being 7 years after being written. Then I read the rest a couple weeks later. It was great, but indeed there were some parts that could be improved, which you know. This is a perfect ending. It reveals an amazing secret, assures us the lovers will continue, and leaves us hanging in our fantasies with what could be next. A good story should leave one in fantastical daydreams without blueballing the audience.

I think it's perfectly complete as it is, but I wish cant-say-his-name would have bethrothed Calliope. And I wish the relationship moved past slave/servant, but I think our dear dragon would wait for her to wake up to that realization herself. And it was slightly disturbing at times how it seemed like Calliope was physically a child by having the male be a giant...and mentally...as if to circumvent certain rules... I didn't like the impressions I got, which don't happen with most other stories. I think the sex part in the last chapter took a wrong turn; I wonder if this is a reflection of changes in your life.

-7369

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!!

I've read romance, erotica and everything else. Your story kept me entrapped the entire time. Please finish the story. Must know the end. Please don't leave me in suspense like sooo many authors do waiting for the next book. Thanks.

Ps. I put this story on level with Christopher Paoloni, Piticus Lore, Brandon Mull and R.A Salvatore. Ie very very good writing

Lipstick75Lipstick75about 6 years ago

Please finish the story...one of the few Literotica stories I have cared more about the characters and the story line than the sex

willieonewillieoneabout 6 years ago
Sad

11/14/11 to 5/20/2018 and still we wait for the rest of this wonderful tale.

willieonewillieoneabout 6 years ago

oops should have read 5/03/2018 and waiting. lol

willieonewillieoneabout 6 years ago

third time lucky 11/14/11 to 19/03/2018 and I need coffee my brain just went to mush!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I cant even begin to explain how much I love this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous

This series has been wonderfully enjoyable. I hope you find time to finish it soon! Thank you for sharing this story with us.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsalmost 6 years ago
Omg! This series is awesome!!!

This is at least the second time I've read this. Maybe more. Please, please tell me that you will finish this series. There is more coming, isn't there? This can't be the end!!!!! I need to know what happens to Thelios and Calliope, and more important...thier child!!!! Please?????? And Phineas...and Dimitri!!!??????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

I loved the story keep me reading .i was wondering maybe u would wright more to this book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PLEASE MORE!!!

PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS!! I haven't found a story that has intrigued me and held my interest like this in so long. You don't over-do the sex scenes, and when you create them they are so descriptive, passionate, and utterly amazing. The unspoken love between Calliope and Thelios is captivating and so different from other cheesy romance stories. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
can we get a book please!!!!!!!

this is the most interesting story iv read on here! i hope you get a deal soon as you're done so i can have a personal copy some day... beautiful stuff!!

zorrander163zorrander163almost 6 years ago
a 6 hour bingw

I doubt you will see this with your account inactive for the last 7 years, but I just wish to say I loved this story and could not put it down. Thank you for the compelling story and the *ahem* good times. Just wish we could have gotten a full anal scene or a scene with calliope pleasuring Thelios's mast at his full size.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So worth the time!

I'm quite sad to discover this chapter is the last on this site. With that said, I would still give up the hours of sleep I sacrificed to read these chapters. Good job, Uncle P.

TashaDreamTashaDreamalmost 6 years ago
Can't wait for more :)

Wow .. im not one to be speachless but Wow.. very well written, kept even my ADHD brain at attention the whole way thru.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More...

I need more, want to know if Calliope and Thelios were reunited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best story on the site

This must be the 15th time I’m reading it from start to finish. And ai’ve been coming back for an update for years. I’m still hoping that one day I’ll miraculously find a new chapter. I hope the writer is okay and doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Once Again

Once again I find myself drawn into this story from the very beginning. Each time I come back, I hope to find an update I havent read before. I would love to know who is aligned against our hero. Is Dimitri alright, will Calliope get to safety. Each time I am disappointed that there is no update, but never disappointed in the story that it here so far.

greense75greense75about 5 years ago
Sigh

I, like the previous commentor, come back here regularly to re read. This is the only one I repeat. Uncle P, if you never come back to finish, I just want you to know I appreciate what you’ve given us thus far. So many feels with this story....

BunderellaBunderellaalmost 5 years ago
Please

Please please please uncle P, I NEED you to finish this. I’ve been reading and rereading these 7 chapters for years! I need more! 💚

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Came for Smut, Stayed for the Story

Umm so I'm literally crying in frustration because this is SO GOOD and I just spent like 7 hours straight reading it to find out there is no ending and my husband is fucking laughing at my pain. And if I kill him because of it....Well, that will be his fault for being an unsympathetic ass. Please, if you are out there Pandarus...come back? I need to know what happened. And really, you are such a great writer, you could quit your day job. I've read famous authors who write garbage next to your story. I'm going to go murder my husband now....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Need more

I just finished reading and I’m absolutely in love!!! I started yesterday and finished at 5 in the morning because I just couldn’t put it down. I need more! What will happen next? Will you finish your story?

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous