All Comments on 'Sacrifice Ch. 07'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 710 Comments (Page 8)
r0sesonabedr0sesonabed4 months ago

Coming back here to say this story is amazing and it's a shame we didn't get more. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's been years. I keep coming back. An amazing unfinished story. Breaks my heart.

Lilianna23Lilianna234 months ago

Excellent story! Great plots, wonderful world building, engaging dialog. If it would help you to finish, I would offer my services as an editor. We really do need to know the rest of the story!

SunBonnetSueSunBonnetSue4 months ago

Wish this was finished, but happy to have enjoyed it thus far!

Caseyw282Caseyw2824 months ago

Uncle P, please write some more of Calli and Thelios story. I really need to see him admit that she's his mate, not just a slave. And I know she's fallen in love with him, so she needs to admit that too.

Mizdrgn28Mizdrgn284 months ago

I’m so sorry this was never finished. I’m adding you to my list of authors that I’m following in the vague hope that even though it’s been more than a decade, you might come back with more of this wonderful tale some day!

Carol G

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would buy this if it were in book form. I hope you find the time to come back and give us more of the story.

KnitceleryKnitcelery3 months ago

I could read a whole series with these characters! I wish it would get updated again, but at this point I understand that most likely isn't happening. I guess I will just have to make up my own ending. I thoroughly enjoyed your writing style and pacing. Infinitely engaging.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Telling the new readers that this author was believed to have passed away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It is saddening to assume that you are no longer among us, it's been 13 years and base on your bio..you promised that you will finish the story unless ypu drop dead. You write this story brilliantly and i hope you are happy whereever you maybe!

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous