Safari NY - Ezranox's curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to go back to the Safari and beg her to help him. He even tried to use his newfound powers to fuck one of the animal employees that worked there, but every time he tried, security would escort him out and threaten to kill him if he ever came back. The worst part was after the last time they threw him out, he saw Ezranox in the upstairs window laughing at him hysterically as if mocking him and his problem. Ken had such an incredible experience that night with Ezranox but wished he had never entered that club. All the sex he could have, but it wasn't enough, and he didn't know what else to do.

"FUCK!" Nancy screamed as she came wildly, squirting all over his cock as if she had never cum that hard before.

Ken came as well, but as usual, it was nothing to brag about and he stood there with Nancy bent over with his cock inside her feeling nothing but disappointment before she slid it out of her.

"That was so fucking good," she said as she stood back up and started cleaning herself up.

"Yeah, yeah, it was great," he said, trying to hide his disappointment.

"Same time tomorrow?" She said with a smile before, heading for the door.

"Uh, I have something to do tomorrow, but I'll call you," he said as she opened the door to his apartment and left. "FUCK!" He yelled before pushing his glass and his mail off the counter, smashing them on the floor.

It was getting to him and he didn't know what to do. No woman could satisfy him, and nothing he was doing on his own was enough to get the sort of release he craved. He was angry and didn't know what to do. He couldn't get anywhere near Ezranox but he knew that even if he could, she wouldn't help him anyway.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do? I can't live like this," he said he was so depressed that he started to consider ending his life as he collapsed to the floor.

After a moment, he glanced over at the pile of mail spread all over and noticed a small flyer. At first, he didn't think much of it until he took a closer look and picked it up. He saw the words "Lilith's Erotic Emporium," and it got his attention. "For all your sexual needs, in this world and beyond."

"Fuck, what have I got to lose?" He said before he picked himself up and got cleaned up.

-----------------

It was a nice day at the shop as Nessira stood on the front porch and breathed in the fresh air. She had just had an amazing morning with her husband Patrick, which left a pretty big smile glued to her face.

She heard a car coming up the road and turned her attention as it parked in front of the store. The man who got out had a very tired look on his face with bags under his eyes. Nessira could quickly tell this man had some sort of curse on him.

"Good morning. Please come in," she said, opening the front door and inviting him into the shop.

"Uh, okay?" Ken said as he climbed the wooden steps and entered.

"Now, let me take a look at you," she said as Ken stood there confused. "Oh my, have you ever been to the Safari?"

"I uh, funny story," he said, not sure what to say at the moment.

"Ezranox?" Nessira asked.

"How did you........"

"What exactly happened?"

"I....... she took my virginity, and now......."

"Let me guess, you can't get satisfaction from sex?"

"Yes, exactly," he said with hope in his voice for the first time in months.

"Damn that woman," Nessira said as she walked over to the counter and pulled out an old book. "She can be so cruel sometimes."

"Yeah, what is with her? It seemed like she was being nice, and..... well," he said as his mind began to trail off.

"Oh, she is very good at what she does, but she's also an ancient elven bitch!" Nessira said with aggravation in her voice.

"Can you help me?"

"Maybe, but there are risks," she said as she continued to read the book. "The curse is one of those tricky things. You won't get satisfaction as long as you live, so we might have to kill you."

"What?" He asked in a panic.

"Not like that. There is an old saying. Some cultures refer to an orgasm as the little death. So that might be our key."

"Still not sure what you mean by that?"

"We need a succubus," Nessira said before closing the book.

"A....... what?"

"A succubus, like me," she said with a smile.

"You're a succubus?" Ken asked, smiling slightly.

"Calm down, big boy," Nessira said with a grin. "I'm flattered, but I'm married, so no, I can't fix this, but luckily, I know someone who might be able to," she said before she walked over to a door. "Now, what was it again?" She said before she knocked three times and opened it only for a bunch of pots and pans to come falling out. "Shit, it's not that one," she said, pushing them all back in and shutting the door. She knocked three times again but slower, and when she opened the door, it looked like there was an entrance to somewhere else in there. "There we go. Come with me," Nessira said, walking through the door and motioning for him to follow her.

"How......" Ken started to ask before he followed her into the room, which brought them outside to a clearing in a forest. "How..... where?" He said, looking around, confused as there seemed to be a gazebo in the center of the clearing.

Nessira walked over to the entrance of the gazebo with Ken behind her. "Ah, Kelerah, I hope I'm not interrupting?" Nessira said as Ken suddenly saw a beautiful woman bathing in a large pool under the Gazebo before he turned away embarrassed.

"Not at all Nessira. And who is this handsome fellow who.......... I see, a curse."

"Afraid so. It was an elven virgin curse, and I thought maybe you could help him?"

Kelerah stood up from the water, still completely naked. Her body was breathtaking, but Ken was trying not to stare or be rude in any way as he kept his back to her.

"Well, he has manners. Why would he fuck an elf?"

"It was Ezranox. You know how she is," Nessira said with an annoyed tone.

"Very much so. Well," Kelerah said as she waved her hands, and a black dress suddenly formed on her. "Let me take a look here," she said, walking around in front of him.

Ken was relieved she has fully clothed again. "Hi, I'm....."

"Cursed, I know, just trying to figure out how to remove it," she said as she looked him up and down. She put her hand out towards his crotch as Ken was a bit shocked, but she did not touch him. "Oh, I see now," she said as his crotch seemed to glow bright green as her hand got closer.

"So how bad is it?" Nessira asked.

"This is a little different. Ever since ERanox was possessed, her powers seem different, almost corrupted so this won't be as easy to break," she said as Ken's heart sank a little. "But I still think I can do it."

"Really?" Ken asked.

"The problem is pleasure," she said, pulling her hand back and looking up at Ken. "You need satisfaction. That I can help you with," she said with a smile as there was suddenly a large tent behind her that he hadn't noticed before. "I'll take it from here, Nessira. It's always good to see you. Say hi to the family for me," Kelerah said as Nessira smiled at her and headed back towards the door. "Now, come with me," she said to Ken before heading into the tent.

Ken followed her inside and quickly noticed that it wasn't a tent. There were in a bedroom with real walls, and the tent flap had turned into a door behind him. There was a large bed in the center of the room, along with dressers and other furniture.

"How......" he began to ask.

"Does it matter? We have more important things to do," she said as she walked over and took him by the hand, leading him over to the bed. "I'm guessing Ezranox tricked you?"

"Yeah, in a way," he said almost with shame in his voice.

"Don't feel so bad. You were a virgin, and she is a beautiful woman. Any man would have done the same thing," she said, sitting him down on the edge of the bed. "So, here is how this is going to go. I am going to make passionate love to you," she said as a look of shock came over Ken's face. "I am not going to trick you though, and there are risks."

"What kind of risks?"

"I am a succubus, an expert on pleasure and a demon of lust, but I also feed on men's energy when I have sex with them, which can be fatal."

"Oh, I uh...... I see."

"So here is what I am going to do," she said, taking his hand. "I am going to fuck you like crazy and try to kill you," she said as Ken looked scared. "Don't worry, I am very good. I just need to take enough energy that you die, but I can bring you back to life after, and that should break the curse. But there is always the chance that something goes wrong, so if you don't want to do this, then we won't."

"I uh," he started to say as he thought about it. "I can't live like this, I can't live constantly needing to have sex but not getting satisfaction, so I'm in because if I die, then so be it."

"I can promise you this," she said with a smile as she stood up and slid off her dress, showing off her amazing naked body again. "If I can't bring you back, just know that you will die feeling pleasures that not even Ezranox can show you," she said with a grin. "I am truly, that fucking good."

Kelerah stepped towards him, climbing into his lap as she threw her arms around him and kissed his lips. Ken felt like he was back with Ezranox months ago, but this time, he didn't hear that little voice in his head telling him to run away. He felt like this was where he was supposed to be as his arms slid around her back, and he felt her body against his.

She pushed him down against the mattress and she kissed him again. She was very into this as Ken felt her skin and breathed in her scent as he tasted her soft lips. She was everything any man would want in a woman which worried him because he once thought the same about Ezranox. He felt a strange twitch in his pants, which wasn't normal.

"Oh yeah," Kelerah said feeling his cock move under her. "The curse, it's afraid of me," she said with a smile before she kissed him again. "Don't worry though, I'll take good care of you," she said as she kissed the side of his neck, getting him even more aroused.

Ken didn't know where his clothes went, but he was suddenly naked under this beautiful woman. Her breasts were pressed against his chest as his hands slid around her ass. She was perfect and even hotter than Ezranox, which was not easy to do.

"Ooh, he's feisty," she said as Ken's cock twitched, not wanting to enter the pussy of this succubus. "Luckily for you, I have more control over cock's than any silly curse," she said as his cock suddenly stood straight up, almost against its will before she lowered herself right down on it. "Oh wow, you are a big boy," she said as she seemed to be enjoying the size of his member. "Fuck, I haven't felt this good in a long time."

"You're just saying that," he said knowing a succubus like her couldn't possibly mean that.

"Oh, I don't lie when it comes to sex," she said as she suddenly rolled over and got underneath him while her legs slid around his back. "Now fuck me," she said with such a seductive look in her eyes that he almost came right then and there.

This already felt better than anyone he had fucked since that night at the Safari. Every motion made his nerves dance in his penis as he had his way with this beautiful creature beneath him.

He tasted her lips before working his way to her breasts, which were plump and perky. Her nipples perked up as he played with them with his tongue. Her moans were music to his ears as he began to come to terms with the fact that he could die in bed with her, but it seemed worth it. He figured he would either die happy or the curse would be lifted.

He could feel a strange energy around his penis but he wasn't sure if it was the curse or the succubus getting ready to suck the life out of him. It was a strange tingling sensation that felt good, so he didn't care at this point as he continued to slide his member in and out of her.

"Oh fuck, this feels so fucking good!" He moaned as she smiled and wiggled her hips a little adding to the sensation.

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing," she said before she rolled him over again to his surprise. "See," she said with a giggle before she kissed him again. "Fuck, this cock," she said collapsing against his chest for a moment. "I really hope you survive this."

"Why is that?" He asked.

"Because I want to do this again," she said with a smile before she began to move her hips faster. "Oh fuck...... right there, oh yeah!" She whined as she grabbed her own breasts and squeezed them while she milked his cock even harder.

"Fuck, this is amazing!" He said as his hands began to explore her body.

She was a beautiful woman and he wanted to touch her all over. He wanted to taste her skin, feel its smoothness all over, and make her feel as good as he could which was hard because he knew she wasn't human. Even if she was faking it, it made him feel good that she seemed to be enjoying his cock.

He pulled himself up towards her and kissed her again before working his way down her chest. He took her breast in his mouth and sucked on her nipple as she wrapped her arms around his head and moaned as she continued to bounce up and down on his cock.

Ken wasn't sure how much longer he was going to last as it felt so amazing, which also told him it was working. His cock hadn't felt this good in months so even if it didn't work he was sure he was going to have an amazing orgasm.

"Oh, oh shit, time for me to........ "she said, struggling to talk through the pleasure. "Do my part."

Ken wasn't exactly sure what she meant, but soon, he noticed her hands starting to change, looking more rigid like claws. Her eyes turned black, and she sprouted fangs as two horns began to grow out of her head. As freaked out as he was, she still looked amazing as she took on her natural succubus form before two large wings sprouted from her back, followed by a tail that curled around from behind her.

"Holy shit!" He said as this demonic beauty continued to ride his cock.

"Don't be afraid," she said rubbing his chest.

"You look fucking gorgeous," he said making her smile as she continued to ride him.

"Now, this is the hard part," she said, licking her teeth. "I need you to hold on for me, baby, and don't give in if you can help it, okay?"

"I..... oh shit......" he said as he could feel his orgasm building.

"You taste so fucking good, but I....... promise I'll do my........ best," she said biting her lip as the pleasure was a lot for her as well. "Oh fuck! This is the best........."

"Shit, I can't........" Ken said as he started to feel a bit strange like something was being pulled out of him.

It felt so good, and he wanted to just give himself to the pleasure, but he knew he had to try and gold on. He could see both a green and white glow coming from his cock like the curse was fighting Kelerah's power.

"Oh no, you aren't more powerful than me!" She growled as Ken could see her struggling as she fucked him. She leaned down close to him as he was getting ready to pop. "I want to do this again, so you better come back to me," she said before she kissed him passionately and her pussy tightened around his cock.

"I........ Fuck!" He yelled out as he felt his orgasm hit like a ton of bricks.

He screamed the entire time as the pleasure was greater than anything he had ever felt. Months of disappointing orgasms had finally come to a head as the sensation was incredible. His cock began to shake violently until he saw a bright green flash from his crotch as the curse seemed to finally be broken, and he could feel his life force starting to get sucked out of him along with what felt like gallons of cum.

"Hold on, I got you," she whispered in his ear as he felt her hold his.

He could feel his life fading away, and he had a smile on his face. The pleasure was everything he had hoped for and more, and if this was the end, he was okay with letting go as he fell back into a deep sleep while wrapped in a comforter of pure ecstasy before she kissed him and seemed to force something warm back inside him. He wasn't sure what it was but soon everything went dark and it didn't matter anymore.

----------------

"Huh...... wha........." Ken said as he opened his eyes. "Where am I?"

"Oh good, it worked," Kelerah said, sitting on a chair next to the bed, back in her human form. "I honestly wasn't sure for a while.

"Wait...... it worked?"

"Barely, but you're alive, so that's a start."

"And..... the curse?"

"Broken. I told you she wasn't stronger than me," she said, getting up and grabbing him a glass of water.

"Holy shit," he said, falling back against the pillow. "Thank you so much!" He said with relief in his voice.

"You are very welcome," she said, handing him the glass. "That was a lot of fun, just stay away from the Safari, will you?"

"Oh, definitely," he said, taking a sip. "How can I ever thank you?"

"Oh, I can think of a few ways," she said as she crawled into the bed, straddling him over the blanket.

"What...... what are you......"

"I think you and I can have a lot of fun together."

"I....... yeah, that was...... but you're a......."

"A succubus?" She said as she leaned down close to his face. "Are you scared of me?"

"I uh....." he started to say as his cock twitched to life again. She leaned in and kissed him as he lay back against the pillow. "This is crazy, but what about...."

"Sucking the life out of you? Luckily, I have a cure for that," she said, holding up what looked like a condom.

Ken let out a smile before he said: "How do I know you aren't just putting your own curse on me?"

"Maybe I am," she said in a playful voice. "But I promise that my curses are a lot more fun."

12