Saffron and Sam Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers

"I heard you spent the night after the party with Barbara and Lisa. Was it raucous?"

"Saffron, you know I don't talk about my sex life."

"Not even to your confidant, your favorite sister?"

"I'll remind you again, you're my only sister; and you are my favorite, but you don't act like it anymore."

"I'm sorry Sammy, I guess I'm just frustrated and jealous. I heard about what you said to CC the night of the party."

"I just thought it needed to be said, Saffron, I was about to burst open with my thoughts. Did she tell you that I also said I would never do anything to split you two up?"

"She told me that Sammy and I trust you implicitly."

"How can you cheat on her with me Saffron, she's such a loving adorable person and I don't understand it?"

"She doesn't seem to mind and I need a man once in a while. Speaking of which; what are you doing tomorrow evening? Or have a couple of the Janus sisters got prior claim?"

"I'll just be sitting in front of the computer, working on a project. Why, what do you have in mind?"

"I think you know what I have in mind," Saffron said with an evil grin.

"Well, come on over and we'll have some fun."

*************

Saffron did come over the next evening and we just about fucked all night. We pretty much used every position known to man and I even stuffed her ass for her, at her request.

I stopped over after work one evening to talk to my mother about the upcoming meeting with Charlie, Yancy, and their attorneys. She thought that she should really be there to protect my interests and I'd told her I didn't think it was necessary. She told me that I had to be very careful with entertainment attorneys because they didn't miss a trick. She actually insisted that she go. I finally relented and told her she could fly down with me. The meeting was on January 15 and we would leave the day before.

When I checked the weather for the 14th through 16th it was supposed to be clear but cold. I didn't really relish the idea of flying during a blizzard. I didn't just check the weather, I actually called the airport meteorologist and sat down and talked with him. He assured me I shouldn't really have a problem with the round-trip flight over those three days.

In between the time we were supposed to leave, the Janus sisters kept me well entertained in bed.

One evening, DJ and Molly showed up. There was enough milk in there to shut down a dairy. DJ started on the first, giving me a first-class blow job to get me hard. With her talent, it didn't take me long to be as hard as a rock. We went into my bedroom and Molly kind of tagged along to watch. I'm sure she'd never seen DJ having sex before and was extremely curious.

"I blew you Sammy; so now you get to return the favor," as she lay down with her legs spread wide and her cunt gaping. I slid down and put my mouth on her seeping gash and began to feast. Her pussy was less tasty than others I had eaten, but enjoyable nonetheless. She began reacting to my ministrations by moaning and humping her pelvis up to my face. I began fingering her clit along with my tonguing of her now sopping quim. She began screaming out my name as she came in my mouth, but I continued with my task. After I faced drinking her girl cum I continue my assault on her love tunnel with my mouth. I slid 2 fingers into her and found her G spot while I sucked her clit. She was going totally crazy now, unable to take normal breaths. She came twice more and begged me to stop, so I did.

"My God Sammy, Kelly Jo taught you well. I'll have to thank her when I see her."

"You have a lot of other people to thank at the end of the line, as well DJ. I've had a bit of practice since Kelly Jo."

"You've almost fucked as many people as I have Sammy."

"Not even close DJ."

She looked at me with a distasteful leer as I looked over at Molly. Molly had her right hand down her pants and had been playing with herself while I ate her sister. I slid up and began to position myself for a first-class fuck of this rip on the bed before me. I grabbed DJs legs and bent them up until her feet were on her shoulders and stabbed her cunt with a hard thrust of my cock.

"I have a question to ask you DJ."

"What's that Sammy?" she said breathlessly, barely getting it out.

I asked my question using a word during every thrust, asking, "Who's... Going... To... Fuck... Who... Into... The... Mattress?"

I was pounding into her harder than I ever hammered any girl before her. I was going to show her once and for all, who was boss. She was grunting out my name every time I thrust into her, practically knocking the wind out of her. Molly had her pants off now and was fingering herself through her panties.

"Give it to her Sammy; fuck her hard, make her hurt. Show her you're the king," Molly said as she continued to finger herself. All she needed was a set of pom-poms and she could be a true cheerleader for me. Sisters normally stick together, but she was on my side.

I pounded into DJ with everything I had and she was letting me know how much she loved it with her mewlings. She was literally crying out my name now and came three times, soaking my cock. I finally couldn't hold back any longer and shot my load into her.

"There you go bitch, take it all," as I continued hammering her for all I was worth. As I finally shriveled and had to pull out I lay down on the bed with DJ trying to catch my breath. Molly looked at my semen flowing out of DJs cunt and began licking her lips. She never had partaken in any lesbian activities with her other sisters, but was definitely tempted now.

I just looked at her softly and said, "Go ahead, go for it."

She dipped down and brought her mouth to her sister's seeping quim and began lapping our combined juices. She was tentative at first just tasting the cream with her tongue, but then went crazy while fingering her older sister's clit. DJ started moaning again and responding to her sister's ministrations.

"Jesus God Molly, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME COME!"

DJ stiffened and arched her back pushing her pelvis into Molly's face. Molly greedily drank her sister's girl cum and began shuddering in a climax of her own.

I grabbed Molly, pulling her down on the bed and began eating her juicy quim. She came multiple times into my mouth and I finally had to have her totally. I slid up between her legs and lined up for the kill. She grabbed my butt and literally pulled me into her as hard as she could.

"Fuck the shit out of me Sammy; I need your cock inside me so badly. Shoot a huge load inside my cunt."

I was fucking her with rapier like thrusts as I rotated my ass when I impaled her. She began kissing me as I played with her nipples. They were hard enough to cut glass and I really wanted to please this young thing. She was moaning my name into my ear and thrust her tongue in. This was driving me crazy and I was fucking her pussy as hard as I could; trying to give her what I gave her sister. She came multiple times, as was usual with Molly, and soaked my bed sheets. I finally came inside her and she stiffened in a powerful, continuous orgasm. She actually lay on the bed crying in happiness.

DJ watched Molly and I with carnal interest and couldn't make the decision whether to go for Molly's quim or my cock. She finally chose giving me a blow job to get me hard again. It took her a while to get me up because of all the previous activity, but my dick finally relented and I stiffened to granite.

"I want this one in my ass Sammy; I've heard you're really a master at that."

I started to grab the lube out of the nightstand, and DJ stopped me.

"I don't mind being little raw back there Sammy; you won't need the lube," as she got up on her hands and knees. I positioned my cock head at her brown eye and began pushing in slowly. It didn't take me long to be balls deep in her asshole and to begin a rhythmic fucking.

DJ was pushing back and rotating her butt while meeting my thrusts. "Harder and faster Sammy, I like to be reamed good when I get butt fucked. I pounded her as hard as I could again; trying my best to make it so that she walked funny for a week. I was trying to teach her a lesson and thought I was succeeding. For having done this several times, DJ still had a very tight ass. She was working her ass muscles on my cock and was ready to bring me off. She came when I came a load into her bowels and she screamed out my name. When we lay down on the bed together, DJ reached over and kissed me.

"I think the girls and I created a monster; you shouldn't be allowed on the streets."

I lay there chuckling and Molly came over to lay beside me. Between the two of them, we fucked several more times that night; I even did Molly in her ass.

When they got up the next morning to leave, I did notice that DJ could hardly walk and I laughed.

"Don't you laugh you little fucker, I can hardly stand up straight."

"I'd just like to remind you who threatened me about fucking me into the mattress."

"I'll hurt well all week thanks to that threat you little bastard. I also cream my panties at the bank just thinking about what you did to me. Thank you for a wonderful night."

"What she said," Molly said as she walked out the door.

*************

It came time for the meeting in Nashville and I had Buck ready my aircraft as my mother and I arrived. I did my pre-flight and Ally came over to me and asked me where I was flying to. I told her Nashville and she looked at me strangely.

"And you're taking your mother with you?"

"Well, I'm signing contracts for a business deal and she insisted I needed legal representation. It's probably a really good idea."

"When are you coming back."

"I might not be; it depends on how things go."

"You can't do that Sammy; there are people around here that really care about you."

"I hurt a lot of people by staying around here too; it may end up being the best thing, even for me."

I climbed into the plane and mother already had her headset on, remembering from her previous flight. I got my tower instructions and took off, setting my course for Nashville. We had a very smooth flight and a quick one because of a 75 knot tailwind at our particular altitude that increased our speed incredibly. We made the normally six-hour flight in four and one half hours. When we landed at the airport, I instructed the ground crew to fuel up the aircraft and tipped them each $20.

My mother really enjoyed the idea of the flight down, with no baggage check and all that usual junk that went with flying commercially. We were met by a limo driver but not Charlie. She must've already been at home. I instructed the driver to take us to the airport Hilton which was only 2 miles away. He told me he had been instructed to take me to Charlie's home and I told him of the change of itinerary. My mother and I got settled into our rooms and went out to dinner. During dinner I received a cell phone call from Charlie. She was incensed that I was staying at the hotel instead of spending the evening with her. I explained to her that I had a guest with me and she was not at all happy. I really couldn't understand her attitude and was a bit miffed at how she was talking to me.

"I hope you're in a better mood at the meeting tomorrow or this could go south quickly."

She said good night rather abruptly and hung up.

"What was that all about Sammy?"

"Just a little woman trouble mom. I handled it."

"You need to settle down to one girl Sammy and quit this cavorting around with every female you know."

I didn't comment as we finished our meal and ate our dessert and sat talking while she drank her coffee. She went over the strategy for meeting the next day using a lot of the legal speak that went uncomprehended by me. At that moment, I realized how smart my mother was as a lawyer. I knew she had a reputation for being good, but didn't know how much she really knew. It made me feel proud of my parents even more. I was just going to trust her to protect me in these upcoming negotiations.

We said our good nights and went to our respective rooms for a very needed good night of sleep. The next morning we had breakfast and she said she'd slept well, noting that the room was very comfortable. The limo picked us up to take us to the attorney's office downtown. When we walked in the board room I saw Yancy, Charlie and four other men who I did not know.

My mother instantly broke the ice in a not too subtle way by observing the obvious and saying, "The last time I saw this many lawyers in one place it turned into a feeding frenzy."

Everyone busted out laughing, especially the attorneys. They all started introducing themselves to each other as Charlie gave me a glare that was not like I'd ever seen on her before. She was pissed off; but I couldn't understand why.

When my mother introduced herself as "Claire Sanderson," Charlie seemed to relax just a little bit; but not much.

Apparently the lead attorney was a little bit curious about who my mother was and he asked, "Ms. Sanderson are you familiar with entertainment law?"

"Excuse me, if you mean have I ever worked with an entertainer before; the answer is no. But I am very knowledgeable in corporate law and feel it's the same thing; isn't it?"

"By all means, yes, it's just a little different."

"A contract is a contract and the law is the law. Don't worry gentlemen, I'll be fine. Let's get to the business, shall we?"

"I've been studying the draft contract that you sent to my son for his perusal and I have a few concerns."

"On line 38 in section 2 I have to disagree with using the word quorum in the sentence should be replaced with partners. I also think that a line 45 it should say voted on 'in contact' or by 'proxy.' Any expenditures by the company over $50,000 should be voted on by all three partners; don't you think gentlemen? Also in Section 4 of the contract covering sale of company the sentence number 16 should read 'assessed value' instead of 'market value' and 'exponential percentage' instead of 'value percentage."

Charlie was sitting there seething and finally exploded saying, "I'm the star of this outfit and I'm the name draw that's going to increase our clientele, your son's only coming along for the ride Ms. Sanderson."

"Excuse me Charlene, but I seem to recall that you had my son write three songs on your last album that went triple platinum, so he's hardly coming along for the ride; you seemed to need him. He's also investing $2 million of his money into this corporation and will receive his due quarter. Now sit down young lady and let your mouth pieces deal with this."

At that moment I was so proud of my mother that I couldn't stand it. She was definitely protecting my interests and fought not like a lawyer but a mother in her passion to protect her son.

The attorneys moved over to Charlie and discussed a lot of things with her and they agreed to the changes. Charlie was investing $6 million and I was investing the same as Yancy; $2 million. I don't know where he got that kind of money, but he must've called in a lot of favors.

We ate a light catered lunch in the conference room that was served by a very pretty secretary as they made the changes to the contracts. When we were done, we all signed our contracts and went our separate ways.

Charlie stopped my mother and I in the hallway and said, "Mrs. Sanderson, Sammy, would you join me for dinner tonight at my house?"

My mother responded by saying, "Of course Charlie, I've heard nothing but good things about your housekeeper's cooking. I don't think I could pass that up and I know Sammy wouldn't."

She told me she'd make arrangements to have us picked up and driven to her home.

*************

The limo picked us up right on time and my mom and I had a good talk.

"That was quite an outburst by Charlie in that meeting; don't you think so Sammy?"

"I was frankly shocked mom; I've never seen her act like that before."

"Well Sammy, at least she calmed down and invited us to eat with her."

"I think it's a little more than that mom, you're keeping her away from what she wants – me."

"I'm really sorry honey; I didn't mean to cramp your style."

"Believe me mother, I'm so glad you came with me, they'd have carved me up like a Christmas turkey. I'm glad you insisted on coming. I'd have ended up dumping $2 million of my money into something that I could've gotten chiseled on. I guess it goes like the old cliché doesn't it? Attorneys are bottom feeders."

"It takes a bottom feeder to protect you from bottom feeders Sammy, so I'll take that as a compliment."

I leaned over in the limo and hugged my mother and kissed her on the cheek while saying, "Thanks mom."

When we arrived at the house, my mother couldn't believe the size and beauty of it. "Did she build this Sammy? It's beautiful."

"No mom, she bought it after she hit it big. I can't wait for you to taste Angela's cooking."

Angela opened up the door when we rang the bell and she invited us in. I introduced my mother to Angela Farmer and the two hit it off instantly. They got themselves to a first name basis, with my mother praising her for her ability to keep this big house organized and clean.

Charlie came down the stairs and a very nice dress that accented her form perfectly.

"My Charlie, you are breathtaking; isn't she Sammy?"

"Absolutely," was all I could manage to get out of my mouth as I took in Charlie's sexiness."

"What a very kind thing to say Mrs. Sanderson, Sammy."

"It's Claire Charlie; we're old friends and my son thinks the world of you."

"If he really thought the world of me Claire, he wouldn't have put you guys up in a hotel and you'd have stayed with me."

"I think you would have shocked his mother dear if we stayed here like he normally does; you're way too noisy."

Charlie blushed so crimson that I thought her head was on fire. My mother and Angela just laughed and I thought it was funny as well. I soon saw another person come down the stairs and realized it was Charlie's mother Gloria.

I introduced Gloria to my mother and Angela told us that dinner was ready. We ate her famous fried chicken, mashed potatoes, home canned green beans and baked dinner rolls. My mother couldn't believe how good the food was and said that she thought Angela could really compete against my dad's restaurant food.

"That's the kind thing to say Claire, but running a restaurant is much more difficult than cooking at home. Southern women just have an advantage when home cooking. It's like it's bred into us when were in the womb. We all got a chuckle out of that and enjoyed our meal; topped off with Angela's scrumptious apple pie and homemade ice cream.

We retired into the living room to have coffee and Charlie got me to the side and said, "Sammy you really fucked things up by bringing your mother down here. I thought we'd have a couple of good nights of hard fucking."

"She was here to make sure that I didn't get fucked in the contract, which is what it looks like they were trying to do to me."

"Those were their ideas, not mine. They're employed to look out for my interests."

"Yeah but it looked like it was going to screw Yancy too, not just me. And that outburst in the office; is that the way you really feel?"

"I was just stating facts Sammy; if you can't handle the heat, you need to stay out the kitchen."

"Well, don't worry Charlie, I'll stay out of the kitchen. I was giving strong thought of coming down here and taking you up on your offer to be with you; but obviously I don't know you as well as I thought I did. I'm seeing a side to you that I don't think I could get along with. So I'll stay up in my own little kitchen; where I know the rules for cooking. I'll be friends and business partners; but that's all."

"You'll regret this Sammy; you don't know what you're going to be missing. We could've had a good life together."

jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers
1...34567...10