All Comments on 'Saint Barbra's Reform School'

by TheHandsThatLead

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OralLover62OralLover62over 5 years ago
Needs help

It was VERY hard to get past the first paragraph.

"Lidia pulled up the driveway of Heather's home, they had been best friends since public school and been there for each other threw (through) thick and thin. There had been so much in both of their own young lives so far, Heather loosing (losing) her mother to cancer when she was 16 and Lidia's own tragic loss of her parents in a car accident when she was 14. The two girls had only grown closer because of it, but Lidia had to admit that Heather had taken a turn for the worse afterwards."

As we get further into the story it just becomes worse. I'd strongly suggest an editor/proofreader before you publish anything more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Proof Reader Required

Have to agree with the other poster. You need someone to edit & proof your story. The other thing I just couldn't get past was your spelling of Lydia. That was like a set of nails on a blackboard each time you mispelt the name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please...

...no more!!!

"loosing her mother" - Oh, if only I'd stopped there.

Please, please don't write any more. Ever.

TheHandsThatLeadTheHandsThatLeadover 5 years agoAuthor

Sorry about the grammatical issues, I've already submitted an update to fix them which should be up any time.

I guess it was jut kind of an off day when I edited it.

As always though, you got exactly what you paid for, so all complaints duly ignored ;)

zena99zena99over 5 years ago
I enjoyed it

Maybe it did need a bit more editing, but it was a very enjoyable story. I would love to see a continuation. Thank you.

TheHandsThatLeadTheHandsThatLeadover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks @zena99, the edited version has been sitting in the Literotica queue for six days now, not sure why it hasn't been posted yet.

No plans to continue the story at the moment, but you never know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHandsThatLead@TheHandsThatLead
A hands on kind of leader… I’m a male in his 50’s living in Canada. I write and enjoy erotic mind control stories primarily featuring bimbo's and bimbofication along with other related themes. You can find more of my writing over at: - MCStories: https://mcstories.com/Autho...

story TAGS