Saint Barbra's Reform School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like, I know something that can help with that *giggle*"

"You... you do?"

"Ugh hun... want me to show you?"

"O... ok..."

Heather slide out from between her sheets and tippy toed over to Lidia's bed before climbing in and sliding down under the sheets.

"Heather... what... what are you doing..." she asked but finished in only a moan as Heather's tongue started to lap at her outer pussy lips.

She continued to moan for several more minutes until Heather finally pulled back, "How ya feeling now Lidy? Want me to stop?" Heather asked.

"Oh god no... don't stop Heather... lick my pussy..."

"*giggle* Like, ok!" Heather said before diving back down between Lidia's legs.

It went on for what seemed like hours until Lidia finally had a mind-blowing orgasm. Afterward, Heather slithered up Lidia's body until they were face to face and then kissed her full on the lips.

Lidia could taste her own juices on her best friends lips and she eagerly returned the passionate kiss until the two best friends fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * *

"Now then, today's lesson is blowjobs. You have your learning aids in front of you, show me what you know already." Miss Barbra said pointing to the realistic dildos sitting on their desks in front of them.

Lidy had to admit that she'd learned a lot a summer school so far, the weeks had just flown by. The first week had been all about fashion, the second about makeup and the third about proper etiquette.

But this week seemed like it was going to be the best yet!

Jessica, Heather, and Lidy all picked up the dildos and wrapped their lips around them, each taking their time as Miss Barbra walked from desk to desk to see how they were doing.

Lidy shot a quick glance over at Jessica to see her pushing the long dildo all the way into her throat, another quick glance over at Heather showed her friend pumping it in and out of her mouth quickly. Lidy had gone with a slower pace where she turned her head slightly from side to side as she moved it in and out.

Miss Barbra let them continue for a few minutes before telling them to put their dildos back down on to their desks.

"Not bad girls, but you all could use some improvement. I have three videos here to show you, pay close attention to each of them." Miss Barbra said and once more the monitor behind her came to life.

Just like each time it had come on, Lidy felt her head start to spin, but she no longer fought it. Instead, she let it happen and enjoyed the feeling as each lesson was brought to life on the display.

Today's videos started with a naked girl deepthroating a large cock as the man laid back on a bed. She was obviously having problems taking the entire length down her throat and she gasped and choked on it several times, but she never relented and soon she was rewarded with a large deposit of cum in her mouth. By the time she finished her hair was a mess, her makeup had run and her face was alight with satisfaction.

The second video was of a girl in an elegant dress, her hair and makeup done perfectly as she sat at some kind of restaurant with a man. Before long she was crawling under the table and taking him between her lips, giving long gentle strokes until he finally groaned and released into her mouth. She crawled back out from under the table, checked her makeup and smiled over at the man, thanking him before the video ended.

The third video was of a girl on her knees in a sparkly dress, her eyes were transfixed on the cock that hovered just in front of her face. It only lasted a moment before she drove down on to it, sucking it for all she was worth. She was going faster and faster until the man finally grabbed her hair and pulled her off of him. Then he slapped her face several times with his shaft before spraying his cum all over her face and tits.

Lidy enjoyed all three videos, studying them as they played over and over again, but just like it was with each lesson, there was always one that seemed to turn her on more than the others.

In this case, it was the second video. She could so easily imagine herself crawling under the table, her dress and makeup perfect for the occasion as she gently sucked her dates cock between her lips.

By the fourth or fifth repeat of the video, she was unable to control herself and her hand slid beneath her tartan skirt and found her waiting pussy lips.

Chapter Four - Graduation

Lidy clutched her hands in her laps as butterflies swirled around in her stomach. The graduation ceremony was small, but she was still nervous and happy to have finally made it.

She looked over at Jessica and Heather who were seated beside her and smiled. Heather giggle in response and Jessica blew her a kiss.

On stage was Miss Barbra as well as one of the teachers that had returned from summer break early. They hadn't had any classes with him, which was a shame, but they were all just happy to be here.

There were only two other people in attendance, a man that Jessica had been stealing glances at since he arrived, and Mr. Welman.

She tried to push him out of her mind, it made her pussy tingle too much to think of him and she was desperate to get through graduation without making any mistakes.

But it was hard, ever since that first blowjob class Mr. Welman seemed to be on her mind more and more. She was daydreaming about sucking his cock, dreaming about him pounding her pussy, fantasizing about being his trophy wife. It was far too distracting to let such thoughts ruin her graduation day.

She bit down on her lower lip and tried once more to push him out of her mind.

"Ok, girls, let's get started." Miss Barbra said, tapping the mic on the podium, "Would Jessica Dumlane please come up to the stage."

Jessica jumped from her seat and almost toppled over in her heels but managed to right herself and make it to the stage. Her tight dress pushed her tits together and plunged all the way down to her navel before wrapping itself around her waist in a tiny skirt. The whole thing shimmered in the bright daylight that shown down on the backyard ceremony.

"Jessica has graduated with honours from our Party Slut program. She acquitted herself with the highest degree of sluttiness we've ever seen from a graduate of the program. Congratulations Jessica." Miss Barbra said and handed her a bright pink scroll.

Jessica squealed and almost skipped to the side of the stage before running down the steps and over to the man she had been eyeing. He had stood up and she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately as she dry humped him where he stood.

He pulled her away and sat down once more on his chair, then patted his lap and Jessica eagerly sat on it, wiggling her ass as she did.

"Would Heather Welman please come up to the stage." Miss Barbra intoned and Heather let out a squeal.

Heather wiggled her way up on to the stage in the tight sundress that squeezed her every curve until she stood beside the podium.

"Heather has graduated from our Bimbo program after her second attempt, which is, of course, the highest honour a bimbo can receive." Miss Barbra said as she handed another pink scroll to Heather.

Heather climbed down the stairs and winked at Lidy as she made her way over to her step-father. Much like with Jessica, Heather wrapped her arms around her step-father and kissed him before they both sat down and Heather threaded her arm through his, a bright smile on her face the whole time.

"And finally, would Lidia Torres please come up to the stage?"

Lidy almost tripped herself over her long yellow dress, she knew it was going to be a challenge on the grass, between the 6" stilettos and the hem of the dress that came all the way down to cover them, but it was just to perfect not to wear.

She managed to get up the stairs and stand beside the podium a smile on her face.

"Lidia, or as she prefers now Lidy, was a latecomer to our school, but she has acquitted herself beyond any expectations we might have had and we are happy to call her a graduate of our Trophy Wife program." Miss Barbra said as she handed Lidy her pink certificate.

Lidy beamed out a smiled to Heather and Mr. Welman and her knees almost came out from under her as she saw Heather bent over into her step-father's lap.

It wasn't the fact that Heather was blowing him, heaven's no. Her classes last week had taught her how it was every man's right to receive pleasure and how it's every girl's job to give it to them.

No, her knees had almost given way because she had been so hoping that she would be the one to give Mr. Welman a blowjob after the ceremony.

But she couldn't blame Heather though, after all she was just doing what came naturally.

She put on her best smile and headed over to her best friend and her step-father, "Hello Mr. Welman, thank you for coming to our graduation."

"Ugh... Ok Heather, that's enough for now." Mr. Welman said and pulled Heather up off his dick.

"Awe! But I want your cum Daddy!"

"Later Honey, later. Right now Lidy and I have to talk. Why don't you go to the car and wait for us."

"Like, ok Daddy." Heather pouted but wiggled her way towards the main building.

"So Lidy, how does it feel to have graduated?"

"It feels great Mr. Welman!" she said, holding her legs tightly together to try and contain the growing need between them.

"Please, call me Richard." he said as he stood up, stepped to the side of her and wrapped his arm around her waist. She leaned in against him to keep her balance as her legs threatened to fail once more.

"O...ok Richard." she replied, biting her lower lip and look up into his eyes.

She recognized the look in them, she'd seen it so many times over the years at his house, but now instead of sending the hairs on the back of her neck straight up, it sent her pussy to buzzing even harder.

He started to speak as he led her toward the main building, "You know Lidy, I've had my eye on you for quite a while now."

"You... you have Richard?" his name feeling better on her lips each time she said it.

"Yes, you've become quite the beautiful girl you know."

"Tha... thank you Richard." she replied as she blushed furiously.

"You know, I've been thinking, Now that Heather has graduated and will be coming home, she could really use another girl around the house to help keep her on the straight and narrow."

"I... I could help with that Richard." Lidy said hopefully.

"You would? That's sweet of you Lidy, but I was thinking that she needed something more than just a friend." Richard said as they stepped into the main building and towards one of the classrooms.

"Something more?" Lidy asked in return.

"Yes, you know she's been without a mother for many years now and I was thinking that if I remarried that perhaps Heather's new step-mother could keep her in line."

"Step...step-mother? Oh Richard... I'd... I'd be so honoured if you would consider me." Lidy replied, her breathing quickening as her chest heaved in response.

"Yes... well you know as my wife I would have certain... expectations of you."

"Of course Richard!" she said eagerly as she pushed away from him and stepped in front of him. She reached around to her zipper and pulled it down, letting her dress fall down around her heels.

Underneath her white lingerie accented her dark complexion as she wiggled in place and slowly started to strip it off for him.

When all of her clothing was on the floor, he stepped forward and reached behind her, grabbing her ass firmly. She leaned in and kissed him, pushing her tongue between his lips.

Before long he pushed her back towards the teacher's desk, broke their embrace and bent her over it.

"Oh god Richard, I've wanted this for so long! Please! Please Richard, fuck me and make me your trophy wife!"

Richard wasted no time in dropping his pants and sliding his cock into her, "Yes! Yes! Yes! I love your cock inside of me!" Lidy cried out as Richard pounded her, slowly, inch by inch, pushing the desk back towards the wall with each thrust.

She finally felt him stiffen even more inside of her and his cum start to flow, "OHMGODYES!!!!!!!" she cried out as her own orgasm came over her and she collapsed onto the desk.

* * *

Richard watched from his chair in the living room as his step-daughter squeal in delight. She was holding Lidy's hand, the large diamond engagement ring just moments ago affixed to her finger.

"Oh my god Lidy, like your going to be my Mommy!"

"That's right Heather and I expect you to behave for your mother. I won't tolerate bad little girls in my home." Lidy replied and Heather's shoulders slumped and she pouted and bowed her head.

"Yes Mommy, I'll be a good girl."

"Good, now go to your room and get ready. We're going out to dinner to celebrate."

Heather's face immediately lit up and she squealed once more as she shook her hands, balled up into little fists, in front of her chest.

Then Heather darted up the stairs as Lidy turned towards him, smiled, shook her head and followed Heather up the stairs to get prepared herself.

Richard had never wanted this for his step-daughter of course, the poor girl had gone through so much, but he had been at the end of his rope.

The last escapade at college had cost him more than just calling in a few favours, he'd had to give a few out as well.

It just couldn't go on.

He wasn't sure why the detective had given him Saint Barbra's Reform School's business card. Perhaps it was just one father seeing another at his limit. Or perhaps there was another reason that only the detective knew.

Either way, he'd done a bit of research and then made an appointment and then finally signed the paperwork to enroll Heather at the school.

He'd picked the bimbo program for her because he just wanted her to be happy and the school guaranteed results.

But then, when he'd visited her halfway through the program, when he'd seen the progress, something else took hold of him. With the changes the school had brought about in Heather he suddenly saw his deceased wife smiling back at him.

She had been such a joy to be around, at least when she wasn't fighting with Heather. They had too few good years together and he had to have her once more.

The school was only too happy to make the adjustments he requested in her program and he was looking forward to her graduation in the spring.

Then Lidia had shown up.

The flighty girl who had never worked a day in her life for anything had always grated at him. She bounced around from apartment to apartment, never settling down, never having to grow up. Everything came easily to her; her inheritance, her emancipation, her schooling. Everything.

As soon as he saw the look in her eyes that day she had come over to his house, he knew she would be trouble.

He'd called Miss Barbra to alert her to the possibility she might try and sneak in, but he'd really called her to make sure that she didn't just turn Lidia into the police.

He'd told Miss Barbra that he'd happily pay for her enrollment at the school if they managed to catch her there.

It had been one of the happiest moments of his life when he'd gotten the call from Miss Barbra to let him know she was there at the school.

From the day that Lidia had sprouted those hips and breasts and started to show them off in those tight little outfits, he'd had a raging hardon for her.

He wasn't proud of it, but it was what it was. He'd had to fight off a hard on each and every time she showed up and it was sheer will power that kept him from doing something about it.

Enrolling Lidia in the trophy wife program was the easiest decision he'd ever made.

It also solved another problem that he had been struggling with.

He had every intention of keeping Heather for himself, but eventually a man and his grown step-daughter living under the same roof would have drawn attention. And he certainly couldn't marry his step-daughter, that would be scandalous even in this day and age.

But a husband and wife? A step-daughter could live in that home for as long as she wanted and no one would bat an eye at the arrangement.

Oh, there would be a few people who questioned the age difference between him and his new wife, but she wasn't so young or him so old that it would be anything but a curiosity for a few months. Then people would move on to the next intrigue and forget all about it.

He leaned back into the chair and smiled, it wasn't long before he heard footsteps coming down the stairs once more. A moment later his soon to be wife and their step-daughter walked into the living room, both of them beaming bright smiles at him.

Heather was dressed in a tight pink sundress with matching heels and Lidy was squeezed into a tight blue dress that came well below her knees.

"Are you ready Richard?" Lidy asked, clutching a small purse in front of her.

"Yeah Daddy, are you ready?" Heather chimed in as well.

"Almost ladies, almost." he said as he stood up and took in the view.

His smile faded only a little bit as he looked at Heather's chest, had her mother's been larger?

Yes, yes he thought it had. Perhaps he'd have Lidy take Heather to the doctor to see if something could be done about that.

His smile returned to his face as he stepped between his bimbo step-daughter and trophy wife to be, wrapping his arms around their waists and heading out to dinner.

Perhaps he'd have Lidy give him a blowjob under the table tonight, apparently, it was one of the first activities the trophy wife program taught during the blowjob classes. He was curious to find out how well she'd learned her lesson.

End

12