Sally & Sara Veer Way Off Course

Story Info
Milf's going astray.
1.9k words
4.47
3.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sally's life veered off course in her simple little world things changed in ways she could have never imagined.

Her neighbor Sara Called Byron and told him she wanted to buy some magazines too and the next day as Sally was gathering the kids into the car to go to the amusement park she saw Byron waiting for her to leave and he had a big smile on his face.

Sally noticed the torn pink panties that he had ripped off of her in a fit of lust hanging from his rear view mirror. He had taken them when he left the previous day. Sally smiled back, waved and thought, "Why you little two timing panty thieving bastard." But she also remembered that at the moment the panties were ripped off she hadn't cared about the panties or anything else. All she wanted was that ten inch cock deep her sweet wet pussy filling her with his cum. She also remembered that after Byron and Mike left she lay in her bed scooping that cum out her sore stretched out pussy and feeding it into her mouth. The cum mixed with her own juices was like honey and she savored it, tasting and licking her fingers clean.

Between the two strong young men she had eaten more cum than she ever had before and was still totally addicted to it. She had always loved cum since the first time a guy grabbed her head and filled her mouth with his cum while yelling, "Swallow it bitch. Swallow it all!"

She knew her marriage as it was "before Byron" was going to be difficult if not impossible to keep because even one day removed from eating all that cum she already wanted more of it, much much more.

Sally wasn't sure why she was so addicted to it, maybe it was being so totally dominated by a man or maybe she just loved cum. All she knew was that she wanted more than her loving little pencil dick husband Jerry could ever give her. Jerry wouldn't even cum in her mouth. He said it made him feel nasty. When he fucked her she would have to wait until he was finished and would then get up, go into the bathroom and scoop his "Two teaspoons of cum" into her mouth.

Byron with his "Big Ten Inch" blew out at least four times that amount, and Mike was about the same. She was burping up the taste of cum for hours yesterday and it put a smile on her face every time she burped. She thought to herself, "God what a cum slut you are."

Sally had a busy time at the amusement park keeping up with the four kids but when she got them all on a ride she had some time to herself and she found herself looking at the crotches of all the men at the park with their kids and wondering how big their cocks were.

The guy running the merry-go-round caught her looking at his crotch and started rubbing his cock right through his pants. Sally looked up from his crotch to his eyes and he was staring at her smiling. She looked back down at his cock and he had pulled the zipper down and then very discreetly he stuck his hand into his open zipper, pulled his cock from around his Jockey's and although he didn't take it out he showed it to Sally. She could see that he was uncut and she knew that in a different time and place she would have sucked that cock dry.

He gave those kids a ten minute ride while he caressed his cock and he and Sally smiled at each other until he came to his senses stopped the ride and a hundred kids piled off, and Sally gathered her tribe and moved on.

As soon as she got home she pulled out her phone and looked at her doorbell cam. She didn't have to search long before she saw Byron coming out of Sara's front door smiling. HE walked about five feet before he did a Tiger Woods fist pump like he just sank a big birdie putt, Which of course he had. Deep into Sara's hot pussy.

Sally called over and Sara answered breathlessly. She said, "Can't talk right now I have to get this mess cleaned up and get the smell of sex out of here. Damn he was a stud!" And then she hung up.

Sally got all the kids together and headed over to help her clean. Sara looked pretty frazzled. Her hair was messy and Sally could see cum in it. Laughing she told her, "Sara, you need to get in the shower right now and get presentable. I'll get the sheets in the washer." She saw Sara's panties on the floor and grabbed them too. They were still soaked with gobs of cum in them.

Sally gasped and smiled at her good luck, took a quick look to make sure there were no kids watching and then started licking that familiar tasting cum. She licked those panties clean thinking that Sara's pussy tasted just as good as her own sweet nectar, and that gave her some new naughty thoughts to explore.

The next day was Saturday and Sally and Sara made the daddy's watch the kids whilethey went out to lunch. Sally who was now totally out of control in regards to her marriage had many questions for Sara.

They shared many secrets before Sally sprung the big question. She looked deep into Sara's eyes and asked, "Have you ever been with another woman Sara?"

Sara's face became red and she smiled before asking, "Why do you ask Sally?"

Now it was Sally's face that got red. They stared at each other for a long minute before Sara reached out and caressing Sally hand and said, "I think we should leave and go somewhere where we can talk a little more privately.

When they got into Sara's minivan They were both waiting for the other to talk when all at once Sara grabbed Sally's shoulders, pulled her close and with their lips about two inches apart said, "Yes Sally. Yes I have." And then Sara closed that last two inch gap and their lips touched.

Sally's ears were ringing as Sara's tongue probed deep into her mouth as they kissed long and hard. Sara grabbed Sally's hand and pulled it under her skirt all the way to her crotch. Sally moaned as she felt the wetness of the panties and quickly dove under the thin lace panties and touched the slippery wet pussy of her new lover. She had three fingers as deep into Sara's pussy as she could get them as Sara gasped and moaned as her pussy was opened up.

"Slow, go slow," Sara asked. "I am still so sore from Byron fucking me yesterday. Damn, he fucked me with such a passion."

Sally stopped, took her fingers out of Sara. She had what she wanted and what she needed to know was right there on her fingers. She stuck all three of the cum soaked fingers into her mouth and sucked Sara's cum off, and loved the taste.

Sally now knew it wasn't only the cum of a man that she craved, it was cum of any and all sorts.

Sally's van had captain's seats so they could spin around and face the back. Sara knew now what Sally wanted and she also knew she was in total control as well. She spun the seat around smiled and firmly told Sally, "Get in the back bitch, I need my pussy eaten, NOW!

Sally got in the back and unsure of what was happening sat there on her knees. Sara hoisted her skirt up and pulled her panties off in a flash. She spread her legs wide apart and Sally saw all of Sara's pussy in her glory, wet and dripping onto the leather seat. Sara reached out, put her hands behind Sally's head and before Sally even had a chance to even breathe her mouth was onto Sara's pussy. "Lick it you cunt. Lick my slit deep. And lick the cum off that seat too," she commanded. Sally did what she was told.

After a minute or two Sara pulled Sally's head out of her cunt and pushed her back away from her. She got up, reclined the seat and laid back down on her belly.

She commanded sally firmly, "Now lick both my holes as deep as your fucking tongue will go, and start with my asshole," she commanded.

Sally looked at the sight in front of her, Sara pussy was gaping wide open still stretched from Byron's ten inch cock and was dripping profusely onto the seat and her asshole was a tight little slit. Sara yelled at her, "Now, you fucking cunt and lick that fucking seat first."

Sally was jolted by the yell and quickly licked the seat and then Sara's dripping pussy and then she licked up to Sara's asshole. She went past the asshole an inch or two and then went back down and dug her tongue into the tight hole. It was a different and nasty taste and it made her almost gag. Sara yelled again, "Deeper you fucking cunt, deeper!" Sally pushed her tongue as deep into Sara's asshole as deep she could.

Sara moaned and spoke gently now, "Oh yes my sweet Sally, fuck my asshole with your tongue and make me all sparkly clean." Sally was now fucking Sara with her tongue and she started loving it, pushing it in deep, pulling it out , and licking all around the asshole and then back in deep.

Sara said, "Oh fuck, I'm so close to cumming, lick my pussy and eat my cum."

Sally was moving fast now. She would lick the pussy push her tongue in and in the same motion move right up to the asshole, dig her tongue in there and then move quickly back down.

Sara startled her almost yelling with a passion, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna squirt. Catch it Sally!" Sally opened her mouth wide open covering all of Sara's cunt as Sara started squirting. Sally was sucking the squirting juice down as fast as she could. The squirting juice was almost like piss but it wasn't. It was clear and almost water like. Sally thought to herself, "At least it is washing that damn shit taste away."

Sara finally stopped and laid there panting, totally exhausted. Sally laid down on the floor in almost a shock like dazed state. Just breathing and thinking about what the fuck had just happened.

Slowly Sara came back to life, Sat up, looked at Sally, laughed and said, "Fuck Sally, you look like a deer in the headlights. We need to go right now to the gym where we can shower and make ourselves presentable . When we get home we can truthfully say we were working out."

Sally was still processing everything as they showered. She had gone from a faithful loving wife and mother, to a bi-sexual, cheating, cum slut who loved being totally dominated by men and women alike. She also knew now, that there was no going back. The Sally of three days ago had in fact, "left the building," never to return.

Sara for her part was totally happy with this new arrangement, being the dominator and being a bi-sexual cheating bitch was who she really was.

It will be interesting to see if the "new relationship" the two women now have can work in the confines of their now "fake" marriages.