Sally Anne Ch. 04

Story Info
Sharing the gift.
1k words
4.39
3.1k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my apartment door to find Salley Anne laying naked on the couch. Such a gorgeous woman I was so pleased to see her after a long day spent in court. I hung up my business attire in my bedroom closet and grabbed my old guitar to join her on the couch.

Sitting on the couch facing each other, legs intertwined, strumming my old guitar. Her beautiful feet rubbing my smooth bare legs, my lover, my friend, her toes painted bright red, my juices flowing. Her toes found my mouth. licking and sucking each one with my long tongue and warm mouth. The other half of me she knows were I'm going, she follows my every lead, hitting all the right notes. Starring at Sally Anne's beautiful body, her amble breast, hard nipples, her smooth waxed legs, her beautiful small dick, her small cute feet and bright red toes. I watched her moan as I sucked her sweet toes, filled with desire a lust that will not be denied.

That's when I came up with my plan, setting down my guitar, I lowered my mouth, licking her hairless balls with my long tongue. Stroking her penis, feeling it grow, moans escaping Sally Anne's beautiful lips. Taking the head of her cock in my mouth, stroking the shaft, while putting my plan together in my head, I worked her cock. I love her small penis. slurping and sucking, her hard shaft. Her cock twitched and pulsed her hot sweet cum squirting in my mouth. I lingered there getting every last drop, before climbing up to kiss her beautiful lips, sharing her sweet gift.

Executing my Plan:

I opened the door to Rick looking up into eyes with my baby blues I raised on my tippy toes kissing him passionately.

"Where that come from?" He questioned with a chuckle.

"I've missed you baby!" I said taking his strong hand and leading him to the bedroom. Where Sally Anne was hiding in the bathroom waiting to execute my plan. Stripping off our cloths Rick and I climbed in my king size bed, my fuck buddy, making sure to dim the lights. Embracing and kissing, my long tongue in his mouth, his hand on my breast, my cute little feet rubbing his leg. Stroking his thick seven inch penis, feeling his arousal grow, all part of my plan.

"I want to give you my tight little ass tonight," I whisper seductively in Rick's ear. His cock jumped in my hand, we have never shared anal sex before, but I could tell he was excited by his reaction. I started sucking his prick, slobbering on his knob, getting it good and wet.

"I have to get the Astroglide from the bathroom, honey," I said before scurrying to the bathroom, where Sally Anne waited for the big switch, we hugged before she returned in my place. Laying on her stomach next to Rick, she lubed her asshole. lubing Rick's cock with the other hand. Sally Anne positioned herself on her knees, ass up, face in the pillow, Rick climbed in behind her, poking the head of his penis in her asshole. Me watching the scene play out from the bathroom.

Slowly entering Sally Anne inch by inch, her sounds of pleasure filling the room, my own hand rubbing my clit. Faster, faster, pounding her ass, Sally Anne squealing in delight, moving to meet Rick's thrust. The dim light giving me a perfect view. I could see Sally Anne stroking her penis, my fingers rubbing my clit, I decided it was time for the big reveal. I walked from the bathroom as Rick grunted filling her bowels with cum. Kissing his confused lips as Sally Anne screamed in delight.

"Honey this is my friend, lover, Sally Anne, I thought this would be a nice way for you to meet," I uttered with a shy smile.

Climbing in bed with them I took his cock fresh from her ass in my mouth. Tasting her ass on his cock, he stroked my long red hair, Sally Anne joined me and we shared his dirty cock. Rick living a dream two sluts sucking his seven inch dick as it grew hard once again.

I sucked his balls in my warm mouth Sally Anne devouring his cock. Working in tandem on his magnificent pole growing hard again. The three of us laying in bed legs, arms, intertwined rubbing, grinding someone's fingers in my wet cunt. Rick mounting me his penis sliding inside my wet pussy. My legs wrapped around him Sally Anne kissing me stroking my face tenderly.

Finding our rhythm, tingling all over, the pleasure of a beautiful moment shared. Rolling over, ridding his cock, Sally Anne coming in behind her finger lubing my tight asshole. Her little penis poking in my tight ass, sensory overload, both holes being fucked, so full.

I felt like I would pass out, pleasure and pain, screaming in sweet delight. My lovers filling me up orgasmic bliss filling my brain. Feeling them spurt and squirt their warm love juices inside me.

In the morning I woke to Sally Anne's sweet moans, opening my sleepy eyes to see Rick sucking her dick, working it like a true slut, he seemed to be loving it. Bobbing up and down on her penis enthusiastically, his hand squeezing her smooth balls, her hands holding his head, a beautiful scene.

A wonderful morning surprise, I kissed her neck and nibbled her ear, pinching her nipples with my thumb and fore finger. Her moans grew louder, Rick's pace increasing, up and down on Sally Anne's hard little cock. The morning sun peeking through the curtains put Rick in the spotlight for the grand climax.

His hand working the shaft with his wet mouth, he was giving her one hell of a blow job, my eyes transfixed on the beautiful porno show. Sally Anne grunted pushing his head down, filling his mouth with her hot sweet cum, he swallowed it all like a real pro. When he finally released her cock from his mouth, I stroked his face, kissing him sharing the gift.