Sally Anne Ch. 05

Story Info
Sally Anne playing me like an instrument.
802 words
4.7
2.4k
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up on that cold Chicago morning snuggling close to Sally Anne's soft body for warmth. Her long red hair covering her sweet face the morning sun peeking through the black curtains. Stroking her soft back gently listening to her soft breathing.

My mind turned to a little morning exercise, a little fun, down the small of back to the crack of her ass. Playfully rubbing her sweet asshole, she stirred just a little, moving slowly to her soft little penis. Her balls so smooth, just tenderly touching them, willing that cock to life.

Turn your ass over, baby, let me ride your cute dick, I guarantee I'll have you groaning. My tight cunt on that sweet little cock, climbing on, I'll ride you rock hard. Drive you wildly insane. Make you scream my name, wrapped in the pleasure of a morning ride, bouncing on Sally Anne's beautiful little pole.

I'm going to nibble on your ear and massage your smooth hairless nuts. while you're rubbing all over my tight little butt, I'll slow my speed to tease just a little bit, the head of your dick with my wet pussy lips, indeed. up and down, down and up, feeling fantastic with a little exercise in the morning, what a ride.

Her cock coming to life in my little hand, feeling it growing, Sally Anne opening her beautiful eyes knowing what I have planned. Rolling her on her back, straddling her waist, guiding the head of her cock to my wet pussy lips. Rubbing it back and forth with my slick slit.

Taking just the head in, my tight pussy stretching and sucking it eagerly in, lowering slowly on the now rock hard shaft. Sitting on Sally Anne's rock hard cock, rubbing her hairless balls with my hand, slowly rising up. Starting my sweet morning ride, bouncing like I would riding a horse, her hands on my small breast.

Feeling it in my quads as I'm bouncing on Sally Anne's hard slick pole. Up and down, faster and faster, moaning, screaming, wonderful riding that sweet little cock. Our moans, screams, mixing in sounds of sweet delight, Auralism.

Shaking the bed, headboard banging the wall, collapsing in a wonderful orgasm for two. A great morning workout, what a great ride, kissing Sally Anne's sweet lips before rolling off her spent.

She moved down between my legs, licking up her cream pie, cleaning my insides. Sally Anne licking and sucking my wet pussy full of her cum like she was starving. My toes curling into the sheets on the bed Her long red hair glistening in the morning sun light.

I was bucking wildly again, pleasure, electric, tingling, as Sally Anne curled that long tongue inside me. Grabbing her head screaming and panting a another sweet orgasm building. Wiggling and squirming in sweet joy and pleasure a great way to start my day.

Walking into the bathroom full of steam climbing in. The hot water gleaming off Sally Anne's naked body, our hands washing each other, exploring every inch of our hot little bodies. I felt amazing, my little body tingling, hot water, soapy hands, caressing, washing.

Suddenly Sally Anne spun me around in one quick motion my hands finding the wall of the shower to brace myself. She dropped to her knees diving in licking me from behind her nose tickling my asshole. She slowly brought her tongue to flick my brown star it felt wonderful, no-one had ever licked my ass before, with such expertise, my knees were shaking. her fingers entered my pussy, in and out, she fingered my pussy, as she probe my backside with her long tongue.

I was out of control the sounds escaping my lips were unrecognizable I never felt this way before. Sally Anne playing me like an instrument she had me on the verge of another orgasm I was never so wet juices sliding down my thigh. I thrusted my ass back into her face her long tongue plunged deeply in my bowels, her fingers banging my cunt, wave and waves of pleasure hit my body. I shook uncontrollably, screaming in joy, the hot water, the steam, her long tongue, fingers, sensory overload.

Sweet orgasmic bliss.

She kissed the back of my neck a wonderful lover and friend. I turned around sucking her amble breast flicking her hard nipple with my tongue. A reached behind her with my wet soapy fingers rubbing her tight ass poking a finger in thrusting deep inside her.

Finding a rhythm adding more fingers fucking Sally Anne's ass. Still working her beautiful breast with my mouth and tongue. Her soft moans filling my ears I love showering with her. Working her gorgeous body into an uncontrollable sexual frenzy. A morning work out I highly recommend working all the right areas.