Sally Anne Ch. 06

Story Info
On my knees serving her needs.
881 words
4.56
3.8k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is a consenting adult some is true some is fantasy.

We sat in a corner booth at the Lakeshore Tavern playing footsie with are small feet over cocktails. We talked has our feet played under the table, a wetness, desire growing between us. Her foot finding my crotch, sliding to the edge, I met her toes with enthusiasm. As she confessed that she masturbated often thinking of me sucking her toes.

Working inside my skirt finding her foot finding it's way inside my thong her toes sliding inside me. Fucking me with that wonderful foot, moaning softly, my juices began covering her foot. She held my hands watching my face as I was being pleasured by her foot. Grinding into her toes feeling her foot go deeper into my wet pussy. Sally's toes wiggling and dancing deep inside my wet pussy.

Salley was loving this watching me struggling not to moan and squeal in pleasure. The waitress I knew brought another round of drinks and would not leave chatting me up. I felt my orgasm building with waves and waves of pleasure erupting around her foot shaking me to my core. Sally giggled she loves making me do things like this in public.

I'm a strong independent highly educated woman but Sally owns me in ways only she understands. "You know what you have to do now?" Sally said with a smile.

"Yes Miss," I whimpered like a beaten puppy.

Sliding under the table on all fours I cleaned that gorgeous foot with my tongue tasting my own juices. I saw she was stroking her gorgeous penis as I licked her foot I sucked each toe slowly into my warm mouth, finally working my way up her suckle smooth legs slowly. My mouth finding a home between her legs my tongue licking the head of her gorgeous penis the familiar taste.

I love my lips around Sally's hard throbbing dick, feeling the veins with my tongue she is so thick. I love her gorgeous cock stretching my mouth, waiting for her to give me a hot load. On my knees serving her needs, waiting on Sally's hot seed, Increasing my speed. I feel as her cock twitches about to explode. Sally giving me a hot steamy load-

I'll swallow it all, sucking that beautiful cock raw. I'm her cock sucking whore, we both know the score. Warm and hot stream squirting the back of my throat, dripping down my chin has Sally flops out of my mouth. Sticking out my tongue licking the the tip, savoring one last sip. I love the warm salty taste, hungrily swallowing leaving nothing to waste.

Crawling back to my seat we smiled at each other at another wonderful adventure we had shared together. But tonight she was not done with me yet she had something evil in store for me. We exited the Lakeshore Tavern as people stared that knowing stare.

Back at our apartment after a long passionate kiss, "Strip," the order came. Complying as I always do for Sally I stripped out of my cloths my 5'2" 103lbs. frame, with blue eyes, small cute feet, a heart shaped ass, long red hair with nicely trimmed pubes to match naked and vulnerable before her.

"Get on all fours baby," Sally commanded, "Baby stay on the floor baby you are not allowed on the furniture or to speak," Sally said this while petting my long red hair which felt so good.

Sally sat on the couch and turned on the TV and I curled up at her feet. Why I was turned on by this I'm not sure but I was. That first night is a blur now but weeks passed I went to work, we went out, life was the same except when we were home.

She was slowly training me for what I wasn't sure just yet. Sally bought me a pink collar I was to wear at home I would great her at the door licking her gorgeous feet from my place naked on all fours. She would give me cookies when I was good and spank my behind when I was bad.

The first night she brought a friend home I felt embarrassed at first but did not break from my training. Sally's friend petted me calling me a good girl to which I responded appreciatively. Again this went on for weeks and I looked forward to the visits.

Sally had a dinner party the other night six of her girlfriends eating and chatting. Me naked wearing my pink collar on all fours under the table eating scraps they would feed me. Why I went along, why it turned me on, I don't know but secretly I enjoyed the attention.

That night with her friends the purpose of my training became clear as they took turns fucking me there from my home naked on the floor on all fours, a cock pounding my pussy from behind one fucking my face while the others watched and waited their turn.

A couple of them fucked my tight little ass, I lost count of the orgasms or how many cocks I sucked but I love when Sally's friends visit.

"Baby your such a good girl," I live for those words.