Sally Anne Ch. 08

Story Info
Mile high club-reaching a grand crescendo of mutual orgasms.
1k words
4.45
2.5k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We boarded the plane, holding her sweet hand in mine, taking our first class seats. A three hour and eighteen minute flight to Miami International Airport ahead of us. I love the benefits of flying first class, we don't have to wait in the long economy check-in line, we get free checked bags, and we even have an easier time getting through security; the first-class ticket means a different/shorter TSA line.

From there, we got to board the plane first, Sally Anne and I had stowed our bags and settled in without a line of passengers crowding around us. We settled in with extra legroom, slipped off our shoes, reclined in the comfy seat, snuggling in under the complimentary blanket, we were sipping chilled Champagne, waiting for the plane to take off, life was very good.

Our first vacation together was going to be fun spending a week in Key Largo an island in the Florida Keys, an archipelago off the south coast of the U.S. mainland. It's a popular vacation destination where onshore and offshore state parks provide opportunities for wildlife encounters, fishing, kayaking and scuba diving. I was looking fowared to diving and snorkeling at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park to observe the tropical fish and see the underwater statue of Christ I had read about. Key Largo is the first of the fabulous Florida Keys and is the self-proclaimed Dive Capital of the World.

Our flight attendant was Riley Amber a dark haired raven, a beautiful woman, shorter the me, with a fair complexion, and very thin. She flirted and talked with Sally Anne and I as the rest of the passengers boarded the plane. I watched as she gave the pre-flight safety instructions, demonstration about the safety features of the aircraft that are aboard. I was turned on by Riley Amber's movements they were graceful like a ballet dancer.

After we had been in the air about an hour Sally Anne and I stood walking to the lounge area. The first class bathrooms are much bigger, instead of a cramped closet with a toilet and hand basin, in this luxurious bathroom, the wash basin and changing were separated from the lavatory area.

"Are you a member of the mile high club?" I asked Riley Amber jokingly.

She blushed, smiled, and giggled, taking her soft hand in mine, grabbing Salley Anne's hand with my other hand. Pulling them in with me the three of us entered the luxury bathroom shutting and locking the door.

I took Riley Amber's face in my hands kissing her, lips parting, tongues in an erotic dance. Sally Anne working her breast from behind, unbuttoning her white blouse, unclipping her bra, freeing her small breast. I sucked on her breast and beautiful nipples, Sally Anne unzipping Riley's skirt and it fell to the floor Riley Amber standing there in only her black thong.

I was on my knees in flash, kneeling on the bathroom floor, worshiping her gorgeous body. Licking her smooth thighs, feeling her tremble, pulling her thong down, burying my nose in her bald pussy. My long tongue licking her sweet pussy.

Feeling Sally Anne behind Riley Amber licking that cute ass, what a dirty slut, Riley moaning in delight. My long tongue swirling inside her cunt, her hands gripping my head, She stroked my long red hair and I looked up into her beautiful eyes, her face distorted in pleasure.

Lapping Riley Amber's sweet pussy with a wild eagerness, sucking on her clit now and then, "Oh, Cheri!" she exclaimed.

Her orgasm came without warning, Riley Amber's legs shaking, squealing and screaming in delight. She squirted her juices in my waiting mouth and all over my face, I so love a squirter, feeling amazing I lingered there.

Sally Anne positioned behind Riley Amber bending her over the sink entering her soaking wet pussy from behind. I watched as she pounded Riley's wet pussy, She was moving to meet Sally's thrust, what a beautiful view from here on my knees. Grunts and moans and squeals filling the air, their pace increasing,

screams, squeals, moans of delight, orgasms hitting them both, Riley Amber bucking her little body wildly. Sally's hot cum filling her insides, all playing out from my close up view. Panting trying to catch their breath. I stood kissing Riley Amber, stroking her face, she looked extremely satisfied. Finally we helped Riley find her cloths and get dressed.

We open the bathroom door slowly and left one at a time returning to our seats. Riley Amber made her rounds with the drink cart serving cocktails and peanuts to the passengers. When she refilled our champagne she handed me a pair of gold wings, which I pinned on my shirt, and a note with her hotel and room number on it.

Landing at Miami International Airport at 9:30pm, Key Largo was about an hour drive away. So Sally Anne and I checked into the hotel planning to rent a car and drive to Key Largo early tomorrow morning. I cuddled with Sally Anne in bed until she drifted off to sleep. Then I snook out of bed I put on some jeans and a Depaul University T-shirt and quietly left are room.

Walking down the hall to Riley Amber's room I softy knocked she opened the door with a big smile. Embracing we kissed with passion and lust full of a burning sexual desire.

We took are places on the bed facing each other like school girls giggling and laughing at a sleep over. Still playing seductive game of footsie her feet were so well cared for, so soft, toes perfect painted red.

Slowly we kept sliding down till our toes were in each others mouths. Split like scissors our pussy rubbing together as we worked on each others feet. A strangely erotic experience full of wanton lust and desire sucking her gorgeous toes. Our speed increasing pressing are wet cunts together rubbing, sucking, licking.

The wonderful grinding, a beautiful pressure, rubbing on my clit was bringing wonderful feelings along with Riley Amber sucking my toes in her mouth as I sucked hers in mine. A beautiful moment building, speed increasing, moaning loudly the song of two women in a sexual dance reaching a grand crescendo of mutual orgasms.

Sneaking back down the hall into Sally Anne and my room sliding back in bed with her still sleeping body what a wonderful start to our vacation.