All Comments on 'Sally turned Pt. 04'

by Delirious_Capitulation

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please please

Don’t make her a victim, this journey is one that few people are brave enough to try. Obviously it’s an emotional roller coaster right now but this is something she should get to enjoy and fuck society for being so judgemental.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ideas fir future stories.

Great story, you have three different stories going with different possible outcomes. The senior hhas possiblities for sexual humiliations with older rich friends, maybe Sally putting on sex shows for their viewing, Ie gangbangs, BDSM shows, piss parties, parties where she serves everone there, men and women. I would prefer sex with animals, but don't think site would allow. Maybe piercings, nips, clit and labia. Attach disc with each partners name, attache weights to labia for stretching and distenting.

Ms F would be heavy lesbian with a lot of strapons, fisting again piss play and lesbian sex parties.

For N a lot of piss play and facials and cum play. A lot of public exposure.

Delirious_CapitulationDelirious_Capitulationabout 4 years agoAuthor
Future directions (for clarity)

I don't know where the story will go, exactly (I try to let the scenarios find their own shape as I write them), but yes there are three different kinds of experience in this fantasy's future, and it will be a wild, transgressive and risky ride for Sally, during which she will continually be sorely challenged.

But just to let you (and other readers) know, none of those experiences will involve much to do with bodily fluids, animals or any treatment that destroys her beauty - of body or spirit.

The story is being written by her, as someone who does not see herself as a victim, as someone who accepts her role in all that has happened to her, someone that understands herself more clearly, who is stronger for having lived this.

greybishopgreybishopabout 4 years ago
Still Going Strong!

The author wisely included a great deal of lovely erotica in this chapter, which also moves Sally's story forward nicely, gives us more insight into Ms. F and introduces an interesting supporting character in the form of Gata. I'm also tickled pink to hear the author's thoughts on where she plans to take this tale. Like many real submissives Sally has displayed a great deal of self-awareness and courage in seizing the opportunity presented to her, and I for one hope this journey of discovery ends up being a positive one for her. Another five stars.

Delirious_CapitulationDelirious_Capitulationabout 4 years agoAuthor
@ Greybishop

Thank you so much for your comments - and ratings! I will endeavour not to disappoint you...

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 3 years ago

Please don't leave us hanging, keep this going with more parts. and oh how I want this for myself.

Delirious_CapitulationDelirious_Capitulationabout 3 years agoAuthor

I haven't written any more of Sally's story yet, I'm afraid (I will, one day), but there are now over 100 stories free at theharshwriter.netlify.app

Delirious_CapitulationDelirious_Capitulationalmost 3 years agoAuthor

See profile for link to other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, very erotic and just the right amount of kink. Maybe a little bit wordy, but no distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is brilliant, very erotic and beautifully written - probably the best I've read on Literotica. I do hope there'll be some more some day: Sally is wonderful and I'd love to hear how she grows into her experiences and where they take her in life. A strong woman who knows her mind and knows how she likes to be controlled and fucked is a wonderful woman to find

Delirious_CapitulationDelirious_Capitulationabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the extravagant praise - you are very kind. I admit to being a bit stuck with this story, but I've been there before with others and then, one day, I see a way through - so there is hope.

BoundToBeFunBoundToBeFunabout 1 year ago

I love this collection of stories...

Seeing, feeling and experiencing this girl's emotions and distress as she is swept along, out of control, into a new reality of sexual subjugation....

Delightful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelirious_Capitulation@Delirious_Capitulation
I have quite a few serial stories. Older episodes of some get posted here - for newer episodes, and stories that don't fit here, visit http://theharshwriter.netlify.app - no paywall, no signup, no ads.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sally turned Series Info