Salome: The Neighbour Upstairs

Story Info
A husband home from work to find his wife isn't alone.
3k words
4.13
14.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjnbjn29
bjnbjn29
10 Followers

B stood in the lift of his apartment building and gazed upward as he ascended. His shoulders and back felt tight, his head buzzed with noise as his brain decompressed after a long day at work. As he looked into the floor to ceiling mirror in the lift, he noticed has was comparably less pristine than when he left for work this morning. His bald head remained cleanly shaved but five o'clock shadow had started to form on his jaw line and face, emphasising the Johnny Sinns resemblance people would surprisingly frequently point out to him. An extra button was undone at the top of his white, Brunello Cucinelli shirt, with the sleeves somewhat haphazardly rolled up in response to either heat, frustration, or some other demand of the day. Somehow, he had managed to keep his shirt tucked reasonably well into his navy suit pants, but still he was eager to get home to his beautiful wife J, strip everything off and get into something comfortable.

B reached the floor of his apartment and stepped out into the moody foyer, with dark marble floors, and limited natural light. The lack of bright lights and busy stimulation was welcome, as B's mind wandered to thoughts of greeting his wife, and whether he could be bothered to go for a run, or go straight for a glass of wine. He ambled across to the entrance of his apartment, calling "Hey darling!" into the long hall as he opened the door and walked inside. It was an unusually large apartment for the centre of a city. Lofty twelve-foot ceilings, long warmly coloured wooden floor, a steep staircase that lead to a second floor with bathrooms and bedrooms. On the lower floor, from the entrance was a long hallway, lit with natural light from glass sliding doors and windows that formed the entirety of the back wall of the apartment, and lead out to a private courtyard. The entrance hall lead past the stair case on the left, a bathroom and laundry, and then a closed off study on the right into an L shaped open living area comprised of a dining room and then kitchen and lounge room. The open living area was flooded with natural light from the expansive glass windows and doors. This area was typically sensitive to, and reflective of the weather, such as today, with the grey overcast light creating a more subdued mood.

As B walked into the hallway, kicking off his shoes, and discarding his work bag in an automated fashion he heard J call back to him from the lounge. "Oh hi B!" she called out in a tone that was almost a nervous giggle, not at all in keeping with her usual greeting. As he walked in further through the dining room, he noticed a wine bottle open on the bench in the kitchen.

"Have you got a glass of wine already, or would you like me to pour you one?" Be asked.

"Ha no I'm good thanks." J replied, again in this atypical nervous giggle.

"You all good J?" B asked warmly as he turned into the lounge room eager to see her. As B walked into the lounge room, his heart began to race as surprise, nerves, and excitement rushed through him. J was not alone in the lounge room.

J sat on one end of their long, tanned leather sofa, entwined with their neighbour from upstairs, Ava. They looked so beautiful, as the light bathed their bodies. They were both dressed in only their panties, their clothes lay strewn on the rug in front of the sofa. J had been resting against Ava, kissing her breasts, while Ava hand on hand placed on J's head with her fingers running gently through her hair, and her other hand down the front of J's panties, stroking her pussy. The two women created a beautiful contrast. J had a petite figure with long darker blonde hair, light blue eyes, prominent cheek bones, small perky breasts, and a long, elegant torso. Even when tanned her skin was scattered with freckles most prominent on her back and arms. Despite her small frame, she was still slightly pear shaped, with strong muscular legs, and a very noticeable peach of an ass. B had gladly spent many hours of his life massaging, kissing, licking, caressing and coveting that beautiful ass, with its short crack, wide upside-down love heart shape, and full cheeks. Ava was taller than J, probably by four or five inches. She was older than B and J, who were both in their early thirties. She was likely in her mid to late forties with a very perfect almost doll like face, consisting of dark eyes, long lashes, full lips and dark brunette hair always fixed in a sort of Hollywood nineteen fifties diva hairstyle. B and J had definitely both noticed and talked about Ava before. While fucking and watching porn together they had shared the idea that she had a strong likeness for the porn star Penny Barber. This likeness was not limited to her pretty face. She had a slightly curvy but athletic build, a perky protruding butt, and large breasts that sat so perfectly but also so naturally they would spark the debate of whether they were real or fake.

J looked up from Ava's breasts towards B and gave him a meek smile. "Hey baby... I hope this is alright?" J asked softly to B, while Ava continued to stroke her pussy.

"Ha of course!" replied B, trying to stifle any sense of nervousness or over eagerness in the tone of his voice, not wanting to fuck this up.

Ava cut across smoothly, "J honey, why don't you welcome your gorgeous husband over and help him relax?". The two women stood up. Both were wearing black g string panties. J wore a high waisted ribbed cotton g string, while Ava's was low with ultra-thin bands that met at the back tied to a small golden ring, and at the front her pussy and pubic region was barely covered by a small satin patch of material. B continued to subdue signs of feeling overwhelmed, nervous or excited, while his heart pounded as these two beautiful goddesses left the sofa and glided towards him.

Within a minute of the interaction the dynamic between the three was clear, Ava was in control. Ava moved to B's side as the two women reached him. She then ran one hand across B's broad back, while her other hand slowly began working at the buttons on his shirt. J tilted her head upwards and kissed B as her hands wandered inside his shirt, now undone by Ava.

"He has a big strong chest, doesn't he?" asked Ava to J, as she gently gripped J's hair and guided her head towards B's chest, while her other hand continued to rub and stroke his back. Although Ava had a sweet, pretty face, and spoke in warm welcoming tones, J and B had always agreed she gave off the impression she was strong, and not to be fucked with. In this moment, Ava was definitely living up to that impression.

B's heart continued to pound as this hot older woman's hand left the back of his wife's head and made its way across his abs and down the buckle of his belt. Ava leaned in closer, her large firm breasts pressed against B's side, and reached for his hard throbbing cock. B lowered his pants and underwear as Ava pulled his cock out and began stroking it gently. "Mmm wow, who did you say his cock looked like J? Johnny Castle's?" purred Ava as her hand slowly worked up and down the shaft of B's cock. "You want your hard cock sucked honey?" asked Ava in warm tone as her eyes connected with B's. Without waiting for reply Ava again reached for J's head and guided her down slowly to B's cock. J obliged willingly and submissively, giving B a small smile and giggle as lowered to her knees and began to kiss and then suck the head of his cock, with Ava's hand still gently resting on the back of her head.

"She's very sexy your wife." said Ava as her hand left J's hair, and joined the other one in wandering over B's torso. "We were talking over a couple of wines, and I was telling her how much I would love to watch you both fuck, before one thing lead to another." she continued as she began gently kissing B's torso while running her hands along his sides and up his back as she expertly removed his shirt.

"Oh right?" B replied with a slight tremble between heavy breaths, immersed and almost drowning in pleasure as J sucked his cock while Ava caressed his body and undressed him.

"Mhm!" replied Ava in the same warm, calm tone as she began to circle around B's body from back to front with her lips and hands. "I would love to join in and watch you both, such a beautiful couple!" she continued, in a warm but somehow uncompromising tone. "Why don't you come sit on the sofa, handsome?" she continued, "you've probably had a huge day.".

B, now fully undressed sat down on the sofa, watching the two woman who stood in front of him wearing nothing but their black g strings. Although he was very aroused, with his hard cock pressing up against his stomach as he sat down, he still felt plenty of nervous energy. He wondered what J might be thinking, and hoped he wouldn't do anything wrong that upset her or made her feel pressured. J seemed excited to have this steamy seductress that they had both had little fantasy chats about now dominating them in their own home, but still, he didn't want to misread the situation.

Ava turned her body to face J, but continued to look at B, sitting on the sofa with his big hard cock in his hand. "Isn't she stunning?" asked Ava before kissing J, while J let out a tipsy giggle. "And these tits!" Ava went on in her same seductive purr "With these delicious pink little nipples!". As Ava kissed down J's neck and began fondling J's breasts and sucking on her nipples, J looked at B and gave a confirming smile followed by a cheeky bite of her lip. Ava lowered herself to her knees and continued kissing down J's elegant, long torso. Ava removed J's panties and then pressed her mouth against J's pubic region while glancing across at B.

"Mmm you must love this delicious wet little pussy!" said Ava before running her hands up J's thighs and easing her legs apart. Ava began licking and sucking J's pussy, her full lips pursed against J's labia. Ava clearly knew what she was doing because very quickly J was moaning with pleasure, and her legs shaking slightly as she stood there. Ava stopped "J, beautiful, why don't you go over and give your big handsome husband a kiss, I know you've been missing him all day.".

J turned towards B, her face full of excited and cheeky smile, her knees resting against the sofa as she leaned over and began to kiss him, one hand balancing herself with his shoulder, the other firmly gripping his cock. As J leant forward Ava, still on her knees gave J a playful slap on the ass, and then buried her face into J's pussy from behind.

The kissing between B and J was punctuated by J's moans, as Ava continued to lick her pussy. "Mmm her pussy and ass taste so good!" exclaimed Ava, not at all masking her seductive and sensual tones now. "You want a little taste hubby?" asked Ava. Ava then directed J over the chaise of the sofa, on all fours with her ass projected up towards B. Ava knelt down on the chaise beside J, leaning over her with both hands firmly gripping and slightly spreading J's ass cheeks. She gave J another slap on the ass, slightly firmer than last time. "Ha you like that sweetie?" purred Ava. "Come over here B and taste your wife's beautiful pussy!".

B knelt next to the soft and began to lick J's pussy from behind while he watched as Ava removed her panties, and began touching herself while one hand remained fixed on J's ass. B watched, as right in front of his face Ava slid her index finger between J's ass cheeks and began gently toying with her asshole. "Give her ass a little lick for me B so it's easy to play with!" commanded Ava softly. B gladly licked up and down J's ass, before returning to her wet pussy.

"J, I can tell by the way your husband is rubbing his cock, he loves me playing with your little asshole." said Ava as the tip of her finger carefully penetrated J's ass.

Again, B's mind was racing, he could barely think straight from the pleasure and excitement of everything he was feeling, though remained worried that this wasn't something J wanted. J calling out between moans "Oh fuck that feels good!", and her wet pussy did plenty to put his mind at ease. Ava, likely intentionally interrupted at this point, as the pleasure approached a peak.

Ava gently reached down and guided J back up onto her knees so they were both kneeling together on the chaise of the sofa. J was clearly enjoying herself, with a dazed smile and her face slightly flushed. Ava gave J a playful kiss and then asked "You mind both playing with my tits? I'm really craving that right now." as she caressed her large breasts in both hands. B looked to J who gave a little nod and smile back to him. Ava lay back against cushions like a queen on a throne, as B and J moved over her, and began each fondling and sucking on Ava's big perky tits. B watched as Ava guided one of J's hands down towards Ava's pussy encouragingly. Ava then, while breathing heavily, reached both of her hands out, one stroking on B's firm pulsing cock, the other rubbing fervently at J's pussy.

B was in ecstasy as he watched his beautiful wife, full of surprises, sucking on this woman's breast and rubbing her pussy. Again, sensing the pleasure building, Ava interjected. She gripped B's cock tightly, and exclaimed with far less control than before "I want to see this big cock fuck!".

"Come bend over here baby!" Ava said to J as she leaned her over the back of the cock. Ava then sat up further, with B's cock still in her hand, and wrapped her lips around it, slowly sucking down and up, coating it in saliva. Ava then knelt up next B, who was placed in position behind his wife, and she eased the head of B's cock with her hand into J's pussy. "Now fuck her baby!" commanded Ava, as she gave J another slap on her thick round ass. Ava then leant forward and started kissing J passionately, while B firmly fucked her, his hands fixed on her hips. While Ava continued to kiss J, without looking back she reached for B's hand and guided it to her pussy. B's rhythmically flicked Ava's clit with his middle finger, while he continued to fuck his wife.

Ava soon returned to a kneeling position next to B, her hand pressing his still firmly against her pussy, both of them admiring J's perfect ass as it bounced against B's body. Ava slowly ran her hand down B's torso and abs, towards the base of his cock while he continued to thrust firmly, and stroke Ava's pussy. Ava then quickly whipped her hand back up and stuck her index finger in B's mouth for him to suck on. Ava took this lubricated finger and again slid it between J's ass cheeks, toying with her ass. "You like me playing with your hot little ass?" asked Ava unable to contain a moan as B continued to rub her pussy.

"Oh... yes... yes please!" whimpered J with moans of pleasure as Ava began penetrating her ass with the tip of her finger.

"Your husband is rubbing my wet pussy while he fucks you with that big cock, you like that too?" asked Ava in a stern but excited tone.

"Yes mmm yes!" replied J, barely able to speak between moans and heavy breaths at this point.

"Fuck her harder!" ordered Ava to B as she reached back and pressed on his ass to force him against J. B responded with deep firm thrusts, and watched as Ava toyed J's ass more vigorously. As B felt Ava's pussy become wetter, and her clit more swollen and sensitive, he watched Ava lean over J and start kissing her lower back while her finger remained placed in J's ass.

With the hard fucking, and increased stimulations, B felt J's hips start twitching and her ass cheeks intermittently clenching and knew she was close to cumming. Ava began moaning louder and louder into J's back as she ground her pussy along B's hand. "Mmm make me cum!" said Ava in a breathy tone into J's back.

"Oh fuck fuck im cumming!" replied J with a soft moan as she reached orgasm. The sensation of both women cumming sent B over the edge, and he unloaded inside J without any possibility of control.

As everything settled, both B and J sunk into the sofa next to each other. J took casual hold of B's cock, while they both watched Ava's perky muscular ass as she wandered around the room collecting her belongings. Ava slipped on her black linen maxi dress and stuffed her panties and bra into her hand bag. She walked over to B and J, giving J a peck on the lips and then gently stroking B's face. "I'll see you both soon." said Ava pleasantly as she made her exit.

"Yes please!" replied J as she watched Ava leave. As the door closed J turned and looked to B, his cock still in her hand. "I'm really horny, I want to fuck again!" she said with a cheeky smile.

bjnbjn29
bjnbjn29
10 Followers